Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 23, 2012 7:11 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This was a huge emotional singing last episode. I have to say I feel satisfied and filled with goodness after this last episode. It’’s T_T that such a good show about life ended but it did rather very well. First of all everyone in the following,

Graduates! WOW! That was amazing by itself but Sawa leaving to another country got me T_T I was totally NOOOOOOOOOOO! SAWA! NOOOOOOOO! Don’t leave! Alas no choice for her ambitions leads her to travel.

About the graduation, the first thing I liked about it from the spoiler
is that the ceremony itself was fine and most of all seeing Sawa’s mother so well dressed was pleasant.

The second thing is Sawa in the spoiler
along with the picture she got of that graduation. It was quite pleasing to say the least. As in terms of fan service a last glimpse of her chest was shown however I liked much more the artistic side of the pics despite my male urges still liking the shirt Sawa was in for its revealings.

About the end, super happy for Wien! He found his little friend whom he considers as a brother in the spoiler
From how it looked like to me there.

The second thing that impresses is the follow up in the following,

Which shows the girls in College and I am was quite surprised that I did not think it was them. THEY MATURED! A little enough to throw me off there. At least with their clothing. Liked how Konatsu reacted to the letter in the spoiler
the pic was nice in it too.

Sakai in the spoiler
also looks like she got slender and taller.

About the beginning, the start of the last episode already surpassed in elements of how EPIC things got. Exploring them, the first one in the spoiler
of Sakai has merit in that not only the lunch box gag is shown but also the emotional value of Sakai’s mother once again. While Sawa’s father in the spoiler
was quite ready for anything. Notice his camera has extra protection against water.

Not losing a momentum in the spoiler
Konatsu gets a hilarious moment with her dolphin plushy so much that I wondered if she was some kind of Alien/dolphin there for a moment. It looked weird with her brother finding her out but translated into a nice moment of him helping her out.

Finally the Principal and face off in the spoiler
from last episode’s preview got better than I though. Despite being desperate the Principal got the pants out of that investor and I ROFL so hard at his humiliation that it was amazing. Heaven’s punishment from Sakai’s mother! TAKE THAT! That’s what I though.

About the festival starting, OH YES! As soon as the sun came out in the spoiler
the miracle has just come. It’s quite amazing how it went suddenly as all cleared. I was quite happy that the Vice-Principal started it all but I was more fond of the same kids who saw the gang dance the Hula Hula and most of all Sakai’s father! WOW! CLEAN MAN! That’s what I though of seeing his attire.

As the setup starts in the spoiler
the lots of things going on are worth to mention in this segment. Everyone being happy to start was quite nice to see of their expressions. Konatsu hugging Ueno was very nice and loved seeing Sawa’s father along with her mother coming slowly with all to see the singing.

The whole costume dress up in the spoiler
was fun! HILARIOUS MAN! Mainly for Tanaka/Wien playing around with their Frog costume. KERO! KERO! While the girls looked splendid in their costumes. Mainly Sawa with her bow and Sakai with her getup in the Light/Clouds setup that makes it quite EPIC if you seen it with other animes done. However in this case it was for looks only not more.

About the singing, quite loads went on during that part. In fact it was the most intense in singing and it was a no choice for this last episode. What delivered in the spoiler
at first were the strong voices of the characters and poses they took while singing. Then came Naoko leading the Vocal group in conjunction with Konatsu’s club.

What came better in the spoiler
was that portrait showing Sakai’s mother that brought T_T for some reason when one thinks of Sakai’s mother watching this from heavens…it’s just so emotional. Damn getting emotional here. The Condor group listening in was great to see and that teacher with her kid coming. Wow that took effort to do. Most of all the finale was incredible and TRUMPETS MAN! Those sounds. A true music love. Hence the play was quite amazing IMO.

About the aftermath, many things happened so much. It looked really crammed IMO. First there is the exam preparations in the spoiler
that much is obvious from how serious all are studying except for Sakai who seems to take it easy.

Wien got a letter in the spoiler
OH YEAH! His friend responded and it looks all positive. Tanaka being happy with his sport was positive too.

Best came during the Sawa declaration of her most likely needing to travel in the spoiler
what was good about it is Double Spanking Sawa from the revenge of Konatsu/Sakai! YES! She got it back twice in thee end! HAHAAHAHAH! Amazing. So hilarious the irony and scene of this. Liked it a lot. However it was quite sad to see out dear Sawa in the spoiler
departing and certainly the most bothered despite not looking like it is Tanaka. Wien tearing a little was very surprising TBH. UWAAAAAA SAWA! That’s all I felt there at the end of this segment.

The Naoko/Sakai meeting in the spoiler
was extremely emotional and pleasing because it oscillated between Naoko being with Mahiru in the past while in the same room and Naoko/Sakai in the same room. WOW! Really impressive setup.

So apart from this episode this series always brought me light and happiness. I will miss it for it’s slice of life values and fun. I will really miss the characters and their life to life situation. I will miss the emotions this show brought. Particularly for Sakai’s mother whom touches me closely as I am lucky to have mines around. The music and colours were great in this series and that’s part of why it was unique itself.

I score this no problem 9/10! Enjoyed its light emitting Melodic Radiance it provided.

BTW Art CM in the spoiler
pretty nice. Anyone know the even mentioned in it?
Yumekichi11Sep 23, 2012 9:43 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 23, 2012 8:05 AM
Oct 2010
Is that a duet with Sawa and Taichi? If so very fitting.
Sep 23, 2012 9:51 AM

Oct 2010
rondo56 said:
Is that a duet with Sawa and Taichi? If so very fitting.
Indeed but I find his expression being so different from others at the airport that much of a big give away of his feelings TBH.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 23, 2012 11:57 AM

Jul 2010
A satisfying end to a great anime. If there's one character who stood out to me, it was Wien. He always made me laugh.
Sep 23, 2012 12:27 PM

Aug 2011
I was actually getting emotional during the musical sequence, especially with Wakana's dad holding a picture of Mahiru. :')

I was wondering what Taichi told Sawa before she left though. Perhaps it was just a simple goodbye and come back soon. Meh, I was expecting a confession after all that shipping the writers made us do. oh well...

Overall, i really enjoyed this anime and im really sad to say goodbye to all of the characters. 9/10
CrimsonPhantomSep 23, 2012 12:56 PM
Sep 23, 2012 1:49 PM

Jun 2011
(Where's the back flip?) >_<

Love the music, love the characters, love the anime.
Tari Tari is definitely one of my favourite animes this season

And we are left with the mystery of Taichi's last words for Sawa.
Sep 23, 2012 1:56 PM

Feb 2008
Well overall it's 9/10 for me as well

Good ending love it

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Sep 23, 2012 5:35 PM

May 2009
So beautiful, I'm glad I picked this anime. Overall it was very nice and the ending was wonderful. 9.5/10 for me.
Sep 23, 2012 6:29 PM

Nov 2011
Well, I'm glad the performance went well despite some minor setbacks in the beginning. Gj club :>

Overall, I thought this was definitely one of the better series this summer and a refreshing watch. I'm not a big fan of the slice of life theme but Tari Tari here has being a fun experience. I liked how every character had their time to shine even with the vice principal here at the end. It's definitely interesting to see how much people can change sometimes. Anyways, it's been a fun ride for Tari Tari so a well deserved

8/10
Sep 23, 2012 6:40 PM

Aug 2010
I liked the happy ending. I'm going to miss this show.
Sep 23, 2012 6:49 PM

Jun 2010
This made me cry, I can't even. What a happy ending. This show was great, and I grew pretty attached to the main characters (like the same attachment I got in Angel Beats) I cannot wait until the OST (maybe character songs please) is released. I wish there was more development for Wein and Taichi, although the other three were handled well.

8/10 Overall
Sep 23, 2012 6:55 PM

Dec 2009
I'll definitely miss this show. The best one by P.A. Works so far. Just wished the drama bits around the middle were toned down a little and it would've been so much better.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Sep 23, 2012 6:56 PM

Jun 2011
I'm really sad this show is ending. :3 It was a great watch, and definitely on my list now. It came with drama, tears, passion and love....

0_0 Speaking of love, what the heck was Taichi saying to Sawa as she was leaving?! I was like '0o0 AAH! WHAT'S HE DOING?! IS HE CONFESSING?! BLAH! TELL ME!'

<3 Still, great end to a great series. I loved every moment.
9/10.

EDIT: 0o0 AAH! KONATSU CUTS HER HAIR IN UNIVERSITY!
"Aiming for the mark takes precision, balance, and patience."

....Screw that, let's shoot the damn thing!
Sep 23, 2012 7:07 PM
Oct 2010
Now that was a beautiful ending.

Somehow I hoped for more songs and a more stable animation quality in the rest of the episodes (maybe in the BD), but I still loved it.

Going between 8 and 9 but I'll probably stick with 9.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Sep 23, 2012 7:10 PM

Jun 2012
This episode was just so good. I didn't think they would be able to tie up all the loose ends but they did. And Taichi got trolled.
Sep 23, 2012 7:20 PM

Oct 2011
Amazing ending, and it ties the drama all perfectly too. I shed a tear when I heard them singing the ED song, totally unexpected to me. *sheds a tear*
Only minor qualms I had with this series overall is that Episodes 2-3 were really rushed, but otherwise it managed to tug on my heartstrings throughout the whole thing. Laughs were to be had, tears were to be shed, and many other things. I'll especially miss the characters, they were all unique in their own way. How could I ever forget Konatsu calling Takana a "forever alone" guy at the beginning of the series?? (Ooooh, the irony)
I was struggling whether to give it a 8/10 or a 9/10 last week, but this great finale sealed the deal for me. 9/10.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 23, 2012 7:22 PM

Jul 2010
*SNIFF*.Damn, it was such a good ending for such an amazing series.I will miss this anime like hell.It gave me much warm feelings and emotions.Characters were great, especially Wien and Wakana (didnt like her at first).I really can't believe it's over.I want more...but most likely wont get it.
Song they sang at white festival is beautiful.Made me tear a bit.

Another strong 9/10 in this anime season.Why the hell it's ranked only #896? phail.Big phail.

i want moar of TT ._.
Sep 23, 2012 7:25 PM
Oct 2010
so much win in this ep. loved their performance. so many feels :') damn this was great. y sawa had to go :( wtf nooo
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Sep 23, 2012 7:30 PM

Dec 2009
For some reason this anime brought out the emotional side of me. Maybe it was the constant reminders of Sawa's mother, who knows. Truly lovely anime, I enjoyed every episode. Satisfying ending.
Sep 23, 2012 7:35 PM

Jul 2012
Tari Tari was a great series. I was a bit disappointed we didn't get to hear what Taichi said to Sawa at the airport though. =( Did I miss something with that final scene of Wakana coming home? Maybe it was a reference to the first episode or something? It just seemed like it didn't really have a purpose. Overall, it's got to be a 9/10 for me.
Sep 23, 2012 7:42 PM
Jul 2009
fullmetal_adam said:
Did I miss something with that final scene of Wakana coming home? Maybe it was a reference to the first episode or something? It just seemed like it didn't really have a purpose.

The purpose was to see her all grown-up (with longer hair and them legs to boot). Hot grown-up Wakana is hot.

Of course, they also wanted to show that she looked a lot like her mother.
1idd0kunSep 23, 2012 8:26 PM
Sep 23, 2012 7:51 PM

Sep 2012
Great series. Satisfying ending. Sawa was the best.
Sep 23, 2012 7:58 PM

May 2008
Konatsu's hair , well she looks awesome with short or long hair =D. Happy ending i guess , wonder what Taichi said to Sawa though when she left the airport . Was a pretty touching episode , i found it funny how they like totally didnt care about the principal at all even though he fell on his face with broken glass that might have cut him lol.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 23, 2012 8:00 PM

Aug 2011
9/10 man!
Thats was amazing, I did not expect this anime to be so great!
Konatsu's hair at the end <3
Sep 23, 2012 8:07 PM

Mar 2012
An offensively bad ending to an offensively bad series.

The only good part was when the director of the school board said "this is stupid," because it was a perfect summary of how I felt. However, if they come out and say this is actually a parody, I will declare it a masterpiece.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Sep 23, 2012 8:07 PM
Feb 2012
Can someone give me a list of all the songs in this episode?
Sep 23, 2012 8:09 PM

Dec 2010
Really enjoyable series; touching and amazing ending as well, really liked their performance; tho its a bit of a shame that we didn't get to hear what Taichi said to Sawa tho; it kind of left that open, i mean we know how he feels since it was made obvious but we don't know if he confessed or anything; That aside i like how everyone was able to go for what they wanted in the end, Taichi got his badminton, Wien saw Jan again; Sawa got into the school she wanted, Konatsu seemed to able to join another club that she will enjoy and lastly Wakana got to follow her mothers footsteps; at the end she really did look so much like her as well XD; all and all great series.
Sep 23, 2012 8:10 PM

May 2010
nice series but some episodes had some really boring and slow parts but its still a 7/10 in my opinion cause i liked it overall and it was way better than half of the crap we had this season lol.
Sep 23, 2012 8:47 PM

Apr 2008
T'was okay, but I really wanted more of Wien and Tanaka, but as always it seems every anime nowadays has to forget about the guys and make the girls more pretty/moe/whatever to sell. Very corny and cheesy, "Power of Music" saves all? It's hard to like this series if you watched Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita: this show is the polar opposite of Jinrui, and I loved Jinrui so obviously that means I wasn't impressed with Tari Tari.

Once again, the second episode this week where the 'bad guys' team up to save the day (first being Gundam AGE), predictable, oh so predictable. Tari Tari was okay, but utterly forgettable in the long run. If the show didn't treat the male characters like crap (or in this case, frogs) I'd give it a higher score because I'm getting real sick and tired of the treatment male characters face which is why i LOVED Tsuritama when everyone didn't.

5/10. This show is the definition of average.
My Blog: Oasis Crossing ~The Book of Friends~

Forum Avatar: Fram Nara from Gundam AGE
Sep 23, 2012 8:49 PM

Jul 2009
IT'S OVER. QQ!
Sawa is still the best girl. I'd happily teach her English! And support her equestrian goals!
8/10
Sep 23, 2012 8:59 PM
Jul 2009
Kurogashi said:

Sawa is still the best girl.

Sawa's great, but Wakana is best tari tari for me.
Sep 23, 2012 9:05 PM

May 2012
I'll be frank. From the first episode, I had thought this anime had potential. Unfortunately, it didn't live up to my expectations. The plot was okay but could have been executed better as I didn't feel like it flowed well at all. The characters themselves felt kind of stiff and bland; there were many times in the show that I felt characters were just repeating rephrased one liners. The character and plot development overall seemed superficial and not deep enough to engage my attention.

Overall 6/10.
Go ***k yourself.

Polite as usual,
lightXTC
Sep 23, 2012 9:07 PM

Mar 2012
webkid94 said:
T'was okay, but I really wanted more of Wien and Tanaka, but as always it seems every anime nowadays has to forget about the guys and make the girls more pretty/moe/whatever to sell. Very corny and cheesy, "Power of Music" saves all? It's hard to like this series if you watched Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita: this show is the polar opposite of Jinrui, and I loved Jinrui so obviously that means I wasn't impressed with Tari Tari.

Once again, the second episode this week where the 'bad guys' team up to save the day (first being Gundam AGE), predictable, oh so predictable. Tari Tari was okay, but utterly forgettable in the long run. If the show didn't treat the male characters like crap (or in this case, frogs) I'd give it a higher score because I'm getting real sick and tired of the treatment male characters face which is why i LOVED Tsuritama when everyone didn't.

Dislikes this, likes Tsuritama. I like you.
LoneWolf said:
Sep 23, 2012 9:14 PM

Jan 2011
Aw it's over really liked this nice seeing everyone going their own way, i always ended up having a smile watching this

nice ending 8/10 :( wonder whats next for P.A besides the Ohana~ movie.
Sep 23, 2012 9:23 PM

Apr 2009
i just love it when P.A. Works create shows that just makes me feel good.. a very lovely show which doesn't try hard to be a masterpiece or featuring an intricately made plot.. you just have to go along with it to have fun.. 8/10 ..
Sep 23, 2012 9:23 PM

May 2012
thanx for this anime :)

Sep 23, 2012 9:26 PM
Oct 2010
webkid94 said:
It's hard to like this series if you watched Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita: this show is the polar opposite of Jinrui, and I loved Jinrui so obviously that means I wasn't impressed with Tari Tari.
Personally I liked this and Jinrui both. No matter how different they are I don't see how liking one means disliking the other.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Sep 23, 2012 9:27 PM

Jan 2011
The ending felt appropriate as I just graduated high school less than a week ago myself.
Sep 23, 2012 9:35 PM

May 2010
Glad it all worked out. Very nice ending. ^_^

I want to know what was said before she left for america! >_<

Such a nice anime. Will miss it. :'D
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Sep 23, 2012 9:43 PM

Nov 2007
Honestly, I was always prepared when I first saw Seto Asami, Hayami Saori and Takagaki Ayahi in the voice cast, yet I have been blown away with that performance.

Tari Tari has been a really warm anime to follow week in week out. I will miss the characters, especially Wein and Konatsu. It was kinda sad that Taichi never got to let Sawa know how he felt. And Wakana pursuing music was predictable yet refreshing.

Not an amazing finale or anything, but since I know how to appreciate nice things, I will stick with a 9/10 as I thought I would. :)
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Sep 23, 2012 9:45 PM

Jul 2010
Post-Josh said:
webkid94 said:

Dislikes this, likes Tsuritama. I like you.

I didnt know word ''average'' means someone dislikes the series.5/10 means you still enjoy the show at least a little...saying just so you know, meh.
Sep 23, 2012 9:50 PM
Jul 2009
shanimebib said:
It was kinda sad that Taichi never got to let Sawa know how he felt.

He did. It was pretty obvious he did confess in the airport scene. We couldn't hear what he was saying but the look in his face gave it away.
Sep 23, 2012 9:53 PM

Mar 2012
iLostReason said:
I didnt know word ''average'' means someone dislikes the series.5/10 means you still enjoy the show at least a little...saying just so you know, meh.

His description of it sounded pretty negative to me. Although you're right, technically average means neutral.
LoneWolf said:
Sep 23, 2012 9:53 PM

Sep 2011
Aww, I'm gonna miss the characters especially Wakana. Great ending to a great series and my favorite series of the summer season. 9/10

katsu044 said:
wonder whats next for P.A besides the Ohana~ movie.

Aside from the HanaIro movie, their next TV anime is going to be Red Data Girl which is a fantasy series. It is going to have the same designer for HanaIro so you will kind of know what to expect.
Sep 23, 2012 10:09 PM

Jun 2008
Nice watch, but ultimately safe and forgettable. 6/10.
Sep 23, 2012 10:27 PM

Jul 2012
At least the chairman didn't turn all goody goody and go,"Wow, music is amazing. Show will go on. School lives!"
Sep 23, 2012 10:31 PM

Mar 2012
Danyn said:
At least the chairman didn't turn all goody goody and go,"Wow, music is amazing. Show will go on. School lives!"

Now that you mention it, I am mildly surprised this didn't happen. Would have been hilarious.
LoneWolf said:
Sep 23, 2012 10:35 PM
Mar 2011
Where the hell were the construction workers for whom the festival was canceled?
Sep 23, 2012 10:50 PM

Nov 2009
Final impressions, episode discussion/screenshots:
http://randomc.net/2012/09/23/tari-tari-13-end/
Sep 23, 2012 10:50 PM

Jan 2011
TehYGuy said:
Aww, I'm gonna miss the characters especially Wakana. Great ending to a great series and my favorite series of the summer season. 9/10

katsu044 said:
wonder whats next for P.A besides the Ohana~ movie.

Aside from the HanaIro movie, their next TV anime is going to be Red Data Girl which is a fantasy series. It is going to have the same designer for HanaIro so you will kind of know what to expect.
good to know seems interesting most of their work has been modern stuff hasn't it.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 19, 2012

122 by ronicaio »»
Aug 7, 2023 5:02 AM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 5, 2012

166 by Tuti_ »»
Feb 21, 2023 5:20 PM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2012

124 by Allycattt »»
Feb 18, 2023 4:51 PM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 16, 2012

99 by Ranacchi »»
Sep 3, 2022 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 9, 2012

115 by Ranacchi »»
Sep 3, 2022 1:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.