Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 7, 2012 9:03 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

The challenge declared with Godou using a...a freaking Roman column.

The kiss commences between Godou and a certain girl with a long ponytail.

Typical Campione! episode.

KinetaSep 11, 2012 10:57 AM
Sep 7, 2012 9:18 AM

Feb 2009
Three things:
1. The kissing happened before the battle, not during. That was just stupid, doing the ritual in the middle of the match.
2. Perseus was suppose to be killed by Doni, not devoured by Athena. But Doni didn't gain Perseus' powers because Pandora didn't acknowledge Doni as the one who defeated him.
3. The Camel Authority, aside from the first kick, didn't quite live up to what I expected. Oh well.
So ends volume 4. Now for the last volume of the season and the introduction of the last haremette, Ena.
Sep 7, 2012 9:57 AM

Nov 2008
Thank God Athena ate Perseus he got what he deserved for controlling Liliana to attack Godou.

Sep 7, 2012 9:58 AM

Aug 2012
belatkuro said:
Three things:
1. The kissing happened before the battle, not during. That was just stupid, doing the ritual in the middle of the match.
2. Perseus was suppose to be killed by Doni, not devoured by Athena. But Doni didn't gain Perseus' powers because Pandora didn't acknowledge Doni as the one who defeated him.

Now that makes more sense, thanks!

The fight was dull, I didn't get half as excited as I did in ep 7 during the fight with that wolf guy.
Sep 7, 2012 10:44 AM

Jun 2009
I would sure preffered it with the kissing before fight, this was too cliched, doing it in the middle of the fight. I wonder why they changed Perseous' death though, Athena eating him like that was a bit shocking and unexpected.
Now i hope that prewiev indeed means that the 2nd best girl candidate is comiung next episode, can't wait.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Sep 7, 2012 10:56 AM
Jan 2011

Oh great, she finally kissed him.
Sep 7, 2012 11:03 AM

Aug 2008
Perseus controlled Lili against Godou. That's so lame of a hero.
He got what he deserves.

Passionate kiss(es) between Lili and Godou. I saw that coming of course, but seeing it live led me to ecstasy.
Sep 7, 2012 11:37 AM

Jul 2009
Yes Erica is back! And I thought the kiss scene was the best so far. That said, Erica is still the best.
Sep 7, 2012 11:39 AM

Aug 2012
I have to admit I am thoroughly enjoying this series.

I know it's supposed to be generic, but there's something incredibly interesting about the mechanics and design of the story.

The harem is especially scintillating and a certain someone finds it rather alluring too ^_-.

This is a guilty pleasure, no doubt.
Sep 7, 2012 11:55 AM

Sep 2012
This show needs more Athena.
Sep 7, 2012 12:06 PM

Dec 2011
Kurogashi said:
Yes Erica is back! And I thought the kiss scene was the best so far. That said, Erica is still the best.

Omg totally agree, shipping for Liliana x Godou now~ it was so much more affectionate and passionate, I mean he embraced her tightly this whole ep kyaah<33 (Still luv Erica though <3)

It's definitely been the sweetest arc for me so far, lets see how the next young lady fairs~
AsakurabakaSep 7, 2012 12:12 PM
Sep 7, 2012 12:11 PM

Feb 2008
Athena sure love teasing, she knew that Liliana like Godou so she kiss him a 2nd time. xD
I dunno was that really Athena?
I'm not 100% sure of that, but it sure does look like here.

Next episode will be another Shrine Maiden with a long sword, that's another one that Godou will add in his harem, so more kissing going. :)

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Sep 7, 2012 12:48 PM

Jul 2009
You know... I really want to rape Athena... I don't know why, she just gives off this aura... I'd normally against rape, but it just feels like I'd get to enjoy messing with her... though I'd be in for eternal suffering afterwards, but it'd definitely be worth it... xD hahahaa
Sep 7, 2012 12:49 PM

May 2012
That kiss scene was pretty intense! Probably the most intense one we've seen up until now. There's only one more girl to go now to complete Godou's harem. Hopefully there's enough episodes left to make it a good story arc. Ena is the most interesting girl to me at this point in time since we've basically seen nothing of her. I'll be looking forward to her arc. Can't wait!
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Sep 7, 2012 1:19 PM

Oct 2011
Liliana has finally topped Erica as my favorite girl in this series. The kissing scenes in this episode are awesome! And it seems like Athena also has romantic feelings for Godou.

Sep 7, 2012 1:29 PM

Jan 2008
Liliana so bold this episode, too bad she didn't get that last kiss.
Sep 7, 2012 1:52 PM

Aug 2011
Best episode yet. I love Liliana and will be rooting for her the entire way. She has the best personality among all of the females in the show.
Sep 7, 2012 2:24 PM

Jan 2011
Damn, I'd love to have a badass god like athena at my side. She's straight ruthless eating dude like that. Good episode, just one more girl to go.
Sep 7, 2012 2:39 PM

Jul 2010
"Lancer shinda!" -oh wait, wrong anime...

So Liliana gave into Godou's harem as expected. Her tsundere personality brings out the extra cuteness in her.

I think finally we'll get to see Ena now next episode.
Sep 7, 2012 2:47 PM

Feb 2012
Woot! That kiss was awesome. Liliana is finally officially in the harem ;D. Only one girl left!

As for the ending, athena owning perseus like that was pretty awesome. Cheap, but awesome.
Sep 7, 2012 3:27 PM

Apr 2010
Great episode. Enjoyed the fight scene between Kusanagi and Perseus. I think Liliana is the best of all his girls so far :p

5/5
Sep 7, 2012 3:37 PM

Nov 2007
Damn they both seemed way more into that kissing than the last 2 girls. She was really excited. That was nice. Except it was kinda in the middle of a battle. What the hell was Perseus doing? haha.

fun episode and the rest of the harem getting jelly at the end was amusing.

I think Liliana is the best so far, and I liked Erica/Yuri.
Sep 7, 2012 4:04 PM

Mar 2010
Dat kiss!

Best episode so far and seriously, I wouldn't mind if they threw out everyone except Liliana from the harem. But thank god for Perseus being eaten for what he did to Liliana, although I hoped for Godou kissing her to get her to snap out of her trance. And although I like Athena, curse her for stealing Liliana's kiss after the fight.

But go Liliana!
Sep 7, 2012 4:48 PM

Mar 2012
Sweet episode but godou should really stack up his divinities
Sep 7, 2012 5:19 PM

Jun 2012
Not much to say about this new episode really

More Eri Kitamura fanservice (which I at least am not complaining hehe)
Kusangi Godou saving the day adding another bishojo to his harem

Regarding Perseus, I was a little surprised when Athena ate him whole.

Oh and why can't she just call him by one name(first or last don't care really) instead of his full name -_-, it's awkward as hell when you call someone by their full name in casual conversation. After thinking about that, I tried talking to people in person ALWAYS calling them by their full name and its as stupid as it sounds in the show : P
Sep 7, 2012 5:31 PM

Nov 2011
Oh please, teach me more :D nice one Lili you did great Athena you lil bitch that kiss was supposed to go to Lili
Sep 7, 2012 5:56 PM

May 2010
Godou and Lili were milking that so hard but it was a epic scene and damn are little loli goddess is brutel.

Btw Godou should know when to shut up haha
Sep 7, 2012 6:09 PM
Oct 2010
liliana is soooo fucking moe. athena gaining points too :)
great ep
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Sep 7, 2012 6:59 PM

Apr 2011
The kissing scene is awesome. Not only he kissed Liliana, but got kiss by Athena as well. Lucky bastard!

Erica and Yuri are mighty jealous and mad. But no worries, he won't die easily.
Sep 7, 2012 7:12 PM

Mar 2012
Wow, I was really surprised at how passionate that kissing scene was. For a while there, I thought "meh, Erica is the main girl and both Yuri and Liliana are just along for the ride...but God damn, that scene almost makes me think Goudou is feeling more attracted toward Liliana.

Honestly, I usually can't stand harem animes. However, this one seems to have a charm to it that I don't really mind. Having some pretty badass fight scenes certainly helps and the hilarity of the character interactions certainly is great.
Sep 7, 2012 7:29 PM

May 2011
Not bad .
Sep 7, 2012 7:51 PM

Jan 2012
New girl next week yus!
Sep 7, 2012 8:01 PM

Feb 2012
3 more eps...looks like they're going to cram the next girl and some kind of plot...
I wonder if there will be a 2nd season...

So Athena is turning out to be evil? More of Medusa's side?
Sep 7, 2012 8:20 PM

Jan 2011
Just wondering... since Perseus could seal Godou's authorities, shouldn't Perseus also be able to seal his golden sword?
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Sep 7, 2012 8:33 PM

Jan 2008
SkyTate said:
Just wondering... since Perseus could seal Godou's authorities, shouldn't Perseus also be able to seal his golden sword?

I'm no expert in this god stuff, and honestly, I don't pay attention most of the time when they starting talking like a historical text book, but wasn't Godou's sword ability and his other ability with the animal two separate god abilities? Like how that vampire dude had like 3 different god abilities.
Sep 7, 2012 8:45 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
OrochiPL said:
Athena eating him like that was a bit shocking and unexpected.
Oh, but it was cool. I liked it.

Hmm. Godou's ability to revive after being killed is not all Good. Erica knows he won't die just because she gets pissed and kills him.

HauntingShock said:
So Athena is turning out to be evil? More of Medusa's side?
NEVER trust a god.
Sep 7, 2012 8:50 PM

Jan 2011
Paul said:
SkyTate said:

I'm no expert in this god stuff, and honestly, I don't pay attention most of the time when they starting talking like a historical text book, but wasn't Godou's sword ability and his other ability with the animal two separate god abilities? Like how that vampire dude had like 3 different god abilities.

Oh okay thanks... Still, suddenly giving a history lesson during a battle can be rather weird.
Sep 7, 2012 8:58 PM

Aug 2009
Paul said:
SkyTate said:

that's what I thought as well....plus i thought the sword ability could only be unlocked by Erica

anyways not a bad episode....Godou is now the God of Players in my book....next arc: "Godou unlocks the power of the pimp hand"
Sep 7, 2012 8:58 PM

Feb 2012
Are those history lessons even legit? or are they fictional and only made-up for this story?

and I always thought that the Golden Sword was also a part of Verethragna's authorities?
Sep 7, 2012 9:00 PM

Apr 2011
AWESOME episode! He finally kissed her and that's one hot and passionate kiss.
Sep 7, 2012 9:02 PM

Jan 2011
HauntingShock said:
Are those history lessons even legit? or are they fictional and only made-up for this story?

and I always thought that the Golden Sword was also a part of Verethragna's authorities?

That's what I was wondering as well...
Still liked this episode though... nice Liliana x Godou scenes and of course, the kiss by loli Athena!
Sep 7, 2012 9:02 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
HauntingShock said:
You could always dig up a few books on ancient mythology and work it out. I'll say that there is at least a fair amount that is 'legit'.
Sep 7, 2012 10:14 PM

Aug 2009
Wow. I thought it was gonna be different with this one, but Godou is just fucking pathetic.
Sep 7, 2012 10:21 PM

Feb 2012
Cratex said:
HauntingShock said:
You could always dig up a few books on ancient mythology and work it out. I'll say that there is at least a fair amount that is 'legit'.

Nah~ Too lazy :D

I know there's a fair amount of legit facts...but I really want to know if ALL of it are true :D
Sep 7, 2012 10:32 PM

Dec 2011
Elite60 said:
"Lancer shinda!" -oh wait, wrong anime...

I don't see the link. Perseus is Rider.
Oh wait....I see it now, Nobutoshi-san
Vita-Sep 7, 2012 10:42 PM
Sep 7, 2012 10:38 PM

Feb 2011
But he was killed by Medusa who was rider in Fate, so it is a bit weird
Athena=Medusa kills Perseus who killed Medusa in myths, so a little bit of revenge goes a long way
Sep 7, 2012 10:44 PM

Aug 2009
HauntingShock said:
Cratex said:
HauntingShock said:

I know there's a fair amount of legit facts...but I really want to know if ALL of it are true :D

I'm gonna say no. They got the names and origins of the gods right, but they made up the backstories in this show. Cause I'm pretty sure Athena and Medusa are separate characters in (legit) Greek mythology. Perseus cut off Medusa's head and presented it to Athena, she then put her head on her shield.

And the name Perseus doesn't mean "from the east" or "from Persia." From what I found it means "to ravage, sack, destroy, etc.
Sep 7, 2012 10:48 PM

Feb 2012
dietmango said:
HauntingShock said:
Cratex said:
HauntingShock said:

I'm gonna say no. They got the names and origins of the gods right, but they made up the backstories in this show. Cause I'm pretty sure Athena and Medusa are separate characters in (legit) Greek mythology. Perseus cut off Medusa's head and presented it to Athena, she then put her head on her shield.

And the name Perseus doesn't mean "from the east" or "from Persia." From what I found it means "to ravage, sack, destroy, etc.

Thanks for confirming :D

Let's wait for more opinions just to make sure~
Sep 7, 2012 11:12 PM

Mar 2009
Another good episode... kinda dissatisfied with him defeating Perseus but not being able to acquire his power. Looking forward to the next one.
K-ON v1.1 ... Please leave you comments on my profile! ^_^
Sep 7, 2012 11:43 PM
May 2012
Ohh! i just discovered something wonderful.In this episode Maria and erika's voice are the same!that couldn't escape me
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2012

171 by Toolbot »»
Apr 21, 5:17 AM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2012

205 by Vindicater »»
Apr 17, 5:35 PM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2012

82 by Vindicater »»
Apr 15, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2012

79 by Vindicater »»
Apr 9, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2012

91 by Vindicater »»
Apr 9, 1:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.