Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 14, 2012 8:42 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

And there she is, the final girl of the harem. It's about damn time she debuted in the series but there she is talking with Yui in the beginning.

Liliana also transfers to Godou's school and a picnic on the roof turns into drama. Speaking of drama, the new girl sure is causing some. Athena also performs some good battle scenes and overall, a fun episode with the little date.

Oh God, Godou's sister in this episode:
Stark700Sep 14, 2012 8:52 AM
Sep 14, 2012 9:49 AM

Nov 2008
Ena's Ksunagi Sword is unstable and dangerous to wield no wonder she has it with her at all times and wrapped, it has a side effect that resembles black holes or rifts in the T/S continuum which accidentally sucked Godou in. Also, seriously Godou, you shouldn't try to stop a duel with horrendously dangerous magical blades by getting in the middle. Shizuka was annoying the entire episode and the date was good.

Athena falling through the roof was a surprise to end an episode most likely from that battle with that shadow creature.

Sep 14, 2012 9:56 AM

Feb 2009
They changed a bit of the SoL parts. Godou was suppose to be trapped in the gym storage by the jealous boys and then they peeped in the pool, only to be punished by Erica. I'm surprised they managed to drag out the first half after omitting that.

The date was remotely different too but it was better here than in the novels. Godou actually brought Erica to a soccer match with his middle school friends and Erica was suppose to be irritated that he was very tactless in their first date.
It's okay I guess after they completely removed her development in volume 3.

And Ena should have prepared that black hole trap in the school(Godou and Erica went in the school after the date) rather than it appearing out of nowhere.
And what was up with Athena here? Ena is suppose to be the enemy in this arc and Athena wasn't suppose to appear in this volume. Dammit, anime original.
Now I can't see how they'll do the next parts. Here's hoping that scene in the other world would be satisfying.
Sep 14, 2012 10:43 AM

Aug 2012
I just hope that they keep the part where godou used the "youth" on Erica I'm interested to see how Thats gonna be done in the anime.
Sep 14, 2012 12:25 PM

Aug 2012
Loved that part where Erica got serious after Godou got pulled into that hole.
Sep 14, 2012 1:54 PM

Aug 2008
This girl wielding Ame-no-Murakumo is pretty dangerous, but I like her voice and her attitude.
Sep 14, 2012 4:03 PM

Dec 2010
Has the release of the subs been delayed?
Sep 14, 2012 4:17 PM

Feb 2008
Well, what does it matter sub or not?

Ena will probably end up falling in love with Godou as well and build up a harem lol.
What I can see for the blushing.

The black hole?
The world kind of changes I don't think it was even Ena that did that black hole stuff.

I don't care of the manga or whatever I only seen the anime of this so don't know the rest. :D

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Sep 14, 2012 7:11 PM

Jun 2012
Ouch Mariya and Lilliana friendzoned!

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/25084810.jpg

In all seriousness though, an ok episode which brought up the fact that he has a growing harem under the microscope. Godou will either have to pull an Akatsuki and say you're all mine(which he probably will do) or choose one. This episode though just reinforces why I liked Erica the best in the first place, even though she loves him Erica doesn't lose her rationale when it comes to Godou a la Lilliana. She devilishly plans her moves, is decisive, and knows what she wants.

The new heroine I have mixed emotions right now but once she becomes one of his concubines I'm sure I'll grow to her.
Sep 14, 2012 7:55 PM

Nov 2007
Meh at the new girl. Might get better, but still liking Liliana best.

Not much really seemed to happen. Incoming anime original stuff I guess. Would rather not have it with the dumb loli who just won't go away.
Sep 14, 2012 8:05 PM

Feb 2012
New girl is finally introduced!

I don't like how Godou friendzoned Liliana and Yuri though. Just accept your harem, man!

Two eps left. Hopefully by the end Godou will stop being stubborn and embrace the harem :P
Sep 14, 2012 8:19 PM

Jul 2009
Ehh the new girl kind of disappointed me. Her voice, attitude and everything was all kind of 'meh'. Lots of Erica this episode though - WIN!
Sep 14, 2012 8:29 PM

Dec 2009
I'm surprised Shizuka's VA is also Silica's from SAO. Feeling that whole Kirito-Silica relationship there. :P
Sep 14, 2012 8:56 PM

Jan 2011
Erica was very good this episode, and firmly established her role as LEAD WIFE. Having a lead wife/lover who can understand the husband and the other girls is an absolute must to having a successful harem end. I wanted to slap the shit out of Godou when he pulled the "just friends" card like he did. Dude, when girls like you, you GOTS to be careful how you use the F word, cause the can be like a bullet to the heart. Luckily Erica was able to explain to them that basically, you girls are in love with a Harem MC (dense and unfamiliar to romance), so being called a friend is actually a GOOD thing here.

Anyway, the Harem is complete now, Ena just wants to fight cause she doesn't want Erica in the harem, damn lol. But of course we know that won't happen. I'm pretty sure Godou is pretty safe wherever he is, considering Ena wasn't worried about him falling in there, otherwise it would have made it entirely pointless to continue the fight if he had a legit chance of dying, considering she WANTS to marry him and all.

Finally, as I said a post above, Athena is appearing more as a mysterious Deity part-time harem member than bad-guy IMHO. Who-ever she was fighting probably just kicked her ass, so it cuts the chances of her being the final enemy completely if you ask me. I just want to see how interested and how far she wants to go with Godou, she does seem interested in Human relations and emotions.
Sep 14, 2012 9:01 PM

Jul 2012
I don't like the new girl at all. I was hoping Erica (or Godou) would just beat the crap out of her...Although obviously she is going to join the harem. Shizuka was funny though.
Sep 14, 2012 9:05 PM

Dec 2010
Erica is still # 1 after all XD, i like how her feelings never waver for him even when everyone else is trying to get their feelings together hers always stay the same, jumping in without hesitation at the end was a plus as well. The friend zoning from Godou was expected considering how harem MCs are, that said tho Godou is an above average one imo so i'm sure he will fix his mistake next episode. Didn't like the new girl at all, she is absolutely last for me as of now. I really hope Erica owns her, i doubt it will be right away, maybe lose the first fight then regroup and rematch like with Perseus, but i really hope Erica owns her, i also have a feeling that Godou may get that sword when its all over, he refused to take Athena's powers because it meant killing her, but if its just taking a sword then he might just do it, it would be a big plus if it has divine powers.
Sep 14, 2012 9:13 PM

Dec 2011
I thought Ena would be head over heels for Godou already when they first met just like the opening... but looks like there will be some development before that happens!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2012 9:16 PM
Oct 2010
new girl kinda scary. his sister too, but shes lulzy.
erica, dont lose :D she wont lose. she so awesome. greatep.

did jest at athena crashing through the roof lol
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Sep 14, 2012 9:18 PM

Jan 2011
Fiji said:
I thought Ena would be head over heels for Godou already when they first met just like the opening... but looks like there will be some development before that happens!

And that's perfect IMO. She's already made up her mind she wants to marry him. Now she gets to fall in love with him, probably making her want to marry him even more lol.
Sep 14, 2012 9:31 PM

Dec 2010
Tenchi_Ryu said:
Fiji said:

And that's perfect IMO. She's already made up her mind she wants to marry him. Now she gets to fall in love with him, probably making her want to marry him even more lol.

I wouldn't call that wanting to marry someone, she was ordered to, any actual feelings are likely minimum to none right now, after all it seems like to her this is all business and her fighting Erica is simply taking out the biggest threat to her objective.
Sep 14, 2012 9:47 PM

Apr 2011
stupid Godou. Don't friendzoned them!

The appearance of Ena wasn't that good. There's nothing much interesting about her. But since its her first appearance, I'll wait for the next episode to see if she'll be as interesting as the rest. Thought in the end its expected she'll be added to the harem.

I'm surprise to see the imouto getting jealous of all the girls surrounding Godou. Yup, she's a brocon. And I was surprise to see Athena crashing down through the roof, and her voice seems softer than usual.
Sep 14, 2012 9:49 PM

Jul 2012
animeruler1 said:
I just hope that they keep the part where godou used the "youth" on Erica I'm interested to see how Thats gonna be done in the anime.

Same I hope they don't change that as it is a big development moment for them and they have already changed it to much.
Sep 14, 2012 9:57 PM
Apr 2011
belatkuro said:
They changed a bit of the SoL parts. Godou was suppose to be trapped in the gym storage by the jealous boys and then they peeped in the pool, only to be punished by Erica. I'm surprised they managed to drag out the first half after omitting that.

The date was remotely different too but it was better here than in the novels. Godou actually brought Erica to a soccer match with his middle school friends and Erica was suppose to be irritated that he was very tactless in their first date.

And Ena should have prepared that black hole trap in the school(Godou and Erica went in the school after the date) rather than it appearing out of nowhere.
And what was up with Athena here? Ena is suppose to be the enemy in this arc and Athena wasn't suppose to appear in this volume. Dammit, anime original.
Now I can't see how they'll do the next parts. Here's hoping that scene in the other world would be satisfying.

Well i can't say i'm afan of animes deviating from their LN/Manga counter parts but i can't say i disliked this episode... a big WTF to athena at the end since she doesn't even apear in this volume... there where alot of changes but it did follow the source material to a certain degree. I hope they Adapt the Nether world well the up and coming fight should be cool aswell as seeing Grampsy in anime form aswell as something nice with godou.
Sep 14, 2012 10:02 PM

Jan 2011
InfiniteDestiny said:
Tenchi_Ryu said:
Fiji said:

I wouldn't call that wanting to marry someone, she was ordered to, any actual feelings are likely minimum to none right now, after all it seems like to her this is all business and her fighting Erica is simply taking out the biggest threat to her objective.

No, she wants to marry him BECAUSE she considers it business and has no problems with it. You can be ordered to marry someone and be required to be dragged after kicking and screaming. Ena on the otherhand has no problem with it, and looks forward to it. All she has to do is develop feelings, but she's already locked in the Harem.

She only wants to eliminate Erica cause she's not Japanese, otherwise she has no problem with the others being with him as well.
Sep 14, 2012 10:03 PM

Oct 2010
didnt like the new girl at all , was quite irritated seeing her nature, but she is later gonna be part of the Godou harem
Sep 14, 2012 10:16 PM
May 2010
Ena should be better . so Erica ist still #1 , following closely is Liliana.
Sep 14, 2012 10:25 PM

Sep 2008
just 2 chapters more, im going to miss this one
the sister won this episode for me =)
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Sep 14, 2012 11:09 PM

Nov 2011

Perfect scene right here!
Hate Keeps me warm
Sep 14, 2012 11:56 PM

Sep 2012
Friendzoned so many pretty girls.. who else thinks Godou should die for his sins? :D

Tsundere imouto and Athena fell from the sky just made my day. A little worry about Athena though. Wonder what was she fighting against. @@ Supporting Athena for a KingXGod relationship xD

Looking forward to see what will happen next!
Sep 15, 2012 1:31 AM

Sep 2012
Athena has a weird way to enter someone house. If Godou is here, just wait. Didn't you just destroy the roof ?
Sep 15, 2012 3:23 AM

Feb 2008
belatkuro said:

You forgot to add that the tea ceremony was completely different too since Shizuka and other club members were present. And Ena and Erica actually fought rather than talk and Godou and Maria went out to check which made Ena retreat.

And Erica only was able to force Godou on a date since she saved him from his jealous friends with one trying to commit a double suicide with him from the roof top. After Ena tried to get Godou go on a double date with her and Maria.

So yeah, they really seem to going to wrap it up in three episodes. They should've just made this 26 episodes rather than rush and omit and change so many things.
Sep 15, 2012 3:38 AM
Jul 2018
Cool episode cant w8 for the next one.
Sep 15, 2012 4:21 AM

Jan 2012
Even though I don't like Erica, I want her to win this fight, since that new girl is annoying as hell. In any case, the episode was good. Looking forward to next one.

Sep 15, 2012 4:27 AM

May 2010
I kinda enjoyed this episode a lot Liliana scene and finally Athena fell through the roof and asked in the most adorable way !!

MyAmySep 15, 2012 4:30 AM
Sep 15, 2012 5:16 AM
May 2012
only 2 more episodes and i don't really see where this is going,...
no i don't need any spoilers...
Sep 15, 2012 5:21 AM

Jul 2012
Love Erica, You need a strong no nonsense smart women to take control of these guys that are wishy washy when not in battle. You go girl.
Sep 15, 2012 5:28 AM

May 2010
Was an aright episode nothing special
Sep 15, 2012 6:40 AM
Aug 2011
Last week I said Godou was better than Touma , but I completely forgot that Touma punches bitches.
Godou doesn't want them to fight? Damnit!

Anime original now. I wonder if there'll be a season 2. There are still some lose ends that come to mind.
Sep 15, 2012 6:41 AM

Jul 2011
an okay episode. i like the new girl. she looks cool!
Sep 15, 2012 6:42 AM

Mar 2010
Godous sister.

That is all!
Sep 15, 2012 8:46 AM

Jun 2009
Just according to keikaku. The 2nd best girl candidate turned out to be the 2nd best girl.
Too bad only 2 episodes left, i'm enjoying this series very much.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Sep 15, 2012 10:15 AM

Feb 2012
Just what every little sister wants to see happen in the middle of a night, a girl falls threw the roof landing on the first floor, while with a completely calm look on her face asks for her elder brother.
Sep 15, 2012 11:27 AM

Oct 2011
I know many will probably disagree, but I like Ena's personality so far; it adds a nice contrast to the other harem candidates. Plus her character design is pretty cute as well. I hope Erica defeats her though, since she's still my second favorite girl after Liliana.

Sep 15, 2012 11:43 AM

Jun 2009
I knew there is a reason I like Erica the most and this episode showed it.
Sep 15, 2012 2:38 PM

Jul 2011
Yvese said:
New girl is finally introduced!

I don't like how Godou friendzoned Liliana and Yuri though. Just accept your harem, man!

Two eps left. Hopefully by the end Godou will stop being stubborn and embrace the harem :P

I'm pretty sure he meant sex friends. ;)
Sep 15, 2012 3:41 PM

May 2012
New girl is pretty interesting to me. I wonder if she's more powerful than Erica? It would be a pretty interesting development if that were the case. I'm also pretty interested in seeing how she'll end up in Godou's harem. Next week's episode looks to be good with everyone being trapped in that weird purgatory world. That sword is crazy! lol.
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Sep 15, 2012 4:40 PM

Jul 2010
Good job Godou, you practically rejected both Liliana and Yuri's love for you. Yet another indecisive main character. I actually don't like Erica that much. Ena is quite interesting though. On the other hand: the fact she's fighting Erica because she's being racist is less nice.

Que Athena falling through the roof.

It looks like the series got a sub-title recently, so I'm guessing we'll be seeing a sequel sometime.

Sep 15, 2012 4:43 PM

Jan 2008
Onyxthegreat said:
It looks like the series got a sub-title recently, so I'm guessing we'll be seeing a sequel sometime.

That's just MAL going 'original name only now' on us and changing all the English names into the 'proper' Japanese name. This applies for most, if not all series titles.
Sep 15, 2012 5:07 PM

Jul 2010
Paul said:
Onyxthegreat said:

That's just MAL going 'original name only now' on us and changing all the English names into the 'proper' Japanese name. This applies for most, if not all series titles.
Ah ok. Well, that explains it then.

Sep 15, 2012 5:09 PM

Jul 2008
Entering by the door is too mainstream, or so Athena thought.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2012

171 by Toolbot »»
Apr 21, 5:17 AM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2012

205 by Vindicater »»
Apr 17, 5:35 PM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2012

79 by Vindicater »»
Apr 9, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2012

91 by Vindicater »»
Apr 9, 1:47 AM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2012

101 by Vindicater »»
Apr 7, 5:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.