Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 3, 2012 10:35 AM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

My heart was not ready for loli Himawari and Sakurako. Poor Akari gets abused again by Chinatsu but in a different matter.
Elite60Sep 3, 2012 10:38 AM
Sep 3, 2012 10:44 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another great episode. Whereas the previous did some good gagging this one introduces back some Akari rape in the following,

Now with the spoiler
this time it was more around the massage theme. Still pretty original as in “Massage Rape” although that is quite common in some massages parlour known as Erotic Massage parlours. That being said it was a little less bad than last time. Although it gives out more wild fantasies such the pinning down one and well fondling around to say the least. It was still a very nice meeting of Akari and Chinatsu.

About Chinatsu’s rape part, although that segment in the spoiler
at first TROLLs all for its MOE and peaceful fun. That is in terms of Chinatsu’s photo collection of her love and of her MOE along with Akari ones. Most likely the nightmare is of seeing that horrible letter of Chinatsu whom has disgusting drawings that makes one puke out.

About the beginning, the start is nice from the looks of the spoiler
it looks to me like a gang meeting of Sakurako and Himawari along with Chinatsu as usual making fun of Akari being invisible or as she goes invisible.

About the trip, I liked the short trip notion in the spoiler
interesting enough for what it shows as in rock climbing.

About Sakurako x Himawari little date, I got to admit that it has many part to outline. First one being in the spoiler
simply shows out Sakurako’s MOE along with the notion of the season’s popularity of the baked potato. A common thing of Japanese cultural value. Sakurako faces being MOE and Himawari’s reaction were the good points.

Following in second with the park in the spoiler
it got good in terms of Sakurako’s attempt to whistle with the fingers whom I could never do but seen others doing it.

It got pretty hilarious and MOE in the spoiler
as Sakurako is showing another MOE expression and of all things Himawari getting scarred of a bug.

It finally amounts to the van in the spoiler
along with Akari and kidnapping attempt whom is more on the fantasies part of my brain. Still it was undeniable that Akari understood this to be a lover’s date and Himawari like the lying girl denies it with a slap to Sakurako which really means she loves her as a lover. Can’t deny the MOE young flashback. Nice little insert in the spoiler
of the trip part.

About Kyouko, nice little insert in the spoiler
just nice to see Kyouko in it and her face.

About Himawari visiting Sakurako,it’s too bad the arc STANCHED from not having Hanako around too much or more like not at all from what I have seen. That being said the arc started nicely with Himawari, in the spoiler
spilling her drink out from the sheer surprise itself of Nadeshiko.

It soon become a sausage feast of MOE in the spoiler
where the orgasm of cute translated into the loli MOE of younger kids versions of Sakurako and Himawari whom really did nothing but MOEfy them. Still Hanako fucking where? Who cares about Nadeshiko, mature is still «««««««compared to loli.

About thee end of the episode, best was the following,

Can’t go wrong with it along with the spoiler
of Kyouko’s last ditch effort to bring herself into the episode. The kendo blade is what makes a difference with her. Since she normally does no operate one. That being said nice insert in the spoiler
of young Akari and Chinastu. They well in serving a MOE sentence to all their fans.
Yumekichi11Sep 3, 2012 11:35 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 3, 2012 11:28 AM

Nov 2008
Akari still getting abused and "raped", never leave Chinatsu alone with Akari ever. Poor Akari she gets no break, her friend wants to take advantage of her and she is barely safe in her own home due to Akane.

Sakurako and Himawari are quite the close childhood friends, although they aren't tsundere when they are young.

I loled at the beginning, everyone on screen suffered the Akari forgetting syndrome until Yui fixed that so only Akari would disappear.

Sep 3, 2012 11:43 AM
Dec 2011
Poor akari never leave her with chinatsu
Sep 3, 2012 11:52 AM

Sep 2011
SAKUHIMAAA. <3 I remember seeing that flashback in a manga page.

Also, did anybody else catch the tin can from season 1 at approximately 5:30 when Sakurako and Himawari were venturing through the woods? You know, the good ole tin can that Akari rolled down a hill with? xD
Sep 3, 2012 12:04 PM

Feb 2012
Haha Akari rape face appears once again! Epic!

Himawari and Sakurako were so kawaii as kids. I wouldn't mind an ep with the whole cast as kids. Would be moe overload!

Was a bit bummed that the upperclassmen's trip wasn't the highlight. I wanted to see some Ayano x Kyouko :(

All in all another fun ep.
Sep 3, 2012 12:12 PM

May 2009
-Tsukkomi said:

Also, did anybody else catch the tin can from season 1 at approximately 5:30 when Sakurako and Himawari were venturing through the woods? You know, the good ole tin can that Akari rolled down a hill with? xD

I noticed that too.

But it confused me, about the anime's timing... we could see it on the preview too, weren't it all scenes from 1st season/previous episodes? And the 2nd years trip, it was the same as the one from season 1... even Kyouko notices something is wrong.

don't tell me... endless eight?

Ah, also, that SakuHima moments, it was too much for my heart...
and Nadeshiko's call, nnngh Y U NO let us know who is Nadeshiko's girlfriend!?
Sep 3, 2012 12:13 PM

Nov 2011
So much tsundere this episode.

Yet another 5/5 episode.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Sep 3, 2012 12:14 PM

Sep 2011
Shizumi said:
-Tsukkomi said:

I noticed that too.

But it confused me, about the anime's timing... we could see it on the preview too, weren't it all scenes from 1st season/previous episodes? And the 2nd years trip, it was the same as the one from season 1... even Kyouko notices something is wrong.

don't tell me... endless eight?

Sep 3, 2012 12:23 PM

May 2009
-Tsukkomi said:

Sep 3, 2012 12:31 PM

Aug 2010
Akari, Chinatsu, Himawari, and Sakurako could carry this show themselves, but it would suck to miss out on Kyouko's antics.
Sep 3, 2012 12:47 PM

Jul 2012
prismheart said:
Akari, Chinatsu, Himawari, and Sakurako could carry this show themselves, but it would suck to miss out on Kyouko's antics.

This season proved that enough.

This show is beautiful. Sentai, why you license every other show in existence but not Yuru Yuri?
Sep 3, 2012 1:08 PM

Jun 2009
Mysterious girlfriend of Nadeshiko on the phone again, too bad we still didn't learn a thing about her.
Great episode, i loved Himawari and Sakurako interactions.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Sep 3, 2012 1:24 PM

Oct 2011
There is Kyouko hatching within Sakurako XD
after last episodes I really started to see how they are similar... it's either great or scary
both of them live in own reality, think alike not to mention similar relationship with Yui and Himawari

but poor Akari :( creepy sadist in the same club and creepy classy stalker at home
she is saint

I want that stationery for my company :D it will be awesome to send message about payment delay on one of those
Sep 3, 2012 1:30 PM
May 2011
Is this the 15.532nd iteration?
Sep 3, 2012 1:36 PM

Mar 2012
anyone catch himawari at the end saying the next episode would be the last?

sadness...
キ チ リ * カ チ リ
Sep 3, 2012 1:38 PM
Sep 2011
Great episode, I was confused all through the episode why Yui, Kyoko, Chitose and Ayano didn't remember the trip from the year before and how similar it was, then when I noticed when they both brought home a second Kendo sword that the story I realised it was a side story of what the other girls got up to while Yui, Kyoko, Chitose and Ayano were away with the school.

All I can say for the second Kendo sword already in the room is "you created a time paradox"(cue metal gear solid music)
Edit: One more episode to go...waaaah I was hoping for the show to get a last second extension or at least be 12 episodes, I am not ready to finish this yet. Hopefully this season will end on a strong note because at the second for me it is season 2>>>>>Season 1.

Yvese said:

Himawari and Sakurako were so kawaii as kids. I wouldn't mind an ep with the whole cast as kids. Would be moe overload!

Was a bit bummed that the upperclassmen's trip wasn't the highlight. I wanted to see some Ayano x Kyouko :(

The upper classman trip was the highlight...in season one it was anyway! All the scenes we see of them in this episode is the exact same as in the season 1 vacation episode.
Didn't you notice at the start Akari said that the introduction felt familiar? It was the exact same introduction the vacation episode had in season 1!!!
edl01Sep 3, 2012 1:45 PM
Sep 3, 2012 1:58 PM

Sep 2012
Sakurako and Kyoko are so much similar. Not surprised that the first got her own manga. Nice episode.

justin_chun said:
anyone catch himawari at the end saying the next episode would be the last?

sadness...

Yeah, i've seen this. It's not 12 episodes but 11 ? How sad.
Sep 3, 2012 1:58 PM

Dec 2011
I thought this episode would be more on the second years' side...
But it is more of the first years!

LOL at when they went Akarin, Chinarin, Sakurakorin?, and Himawarin?
Ahahaha. Nikara brought them back to normal, but it didn't work with Akari. Ahahaha.

Himawari and Sakurako as kids... so cute and moe!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2012 2:21 PM

Mar 2012
Avenir said:

Yeah, i've seen this. It's not 12 episodes but 11 ? How sad.

I thought they just might've pulled a K-ON! and made S2 26 EPs. oh well
キ チ リ * カ チ リ
Sep 3, 2012 2:36 PM

Feb 2011
WHAT COULD THE SWORDS MEAN AHHHH
Sep 3, 2012 2:44 PM
Sep 2011
UUUUUUUUUUGH I should have waited for page 2. That big "Every screenshot ever in the spoiler" stuff always clogs my PC. I'm amazed I was able to get to the reply page.

I almost skipped this episode. I was ready to go "Ugh it's the Toshinou Kyouko show again!" and move on to the next one. Thankfully that wasn't the case. So much tsuuuuuuuuuuun. X3

More Sakurako is always good, though she's pushing the stupidity and brattiness to the point that it's getting a little irritating. Nothing too bad though.

Oh my poor Akari... Chinatsu's at 70% yandere mode and taking it out on my Akari. The ticklish massage part was adorable... then the bone crunching sounds. X_X

I had actually wondered something about this show. At least two Valentine's Days have passed and they're all still first and second year students. Then I saw this episode and loved how they nod at that with the wooden swords. The manga was far less subtle about the fourth wall. So I guess we're on a frozen timeline here. That's fine by me.

All in all a good episode, not as great as last week's but it was okay. Could use more Ayano but she doesn't seem to shine much on her own. Basically everything with her is about TOSHINOU KYOUKO.
Sep 3, 2012 3:44 PM

May 2009
I think it will be 12 episodes, when Himawari said that, she said "aru imi saishuukai nano de" (the last, in a way) so episode 11 will be probably the climax of the season (like it was on season 1), and then episode 12 will be a free episode.
Sep 3, 2012 3:47 PM

Jul 2012
OMG, thanks for mentioning about S01 E10 guys! Mystery solved!

And yes, I was like, 'wtf, I thought I saw this already' as well. I couldn't recall the episode from the top of my head, but I can remember that sword. OMG, the way they made this a (little) time paradox episode is so damn awesome.

I guess now I have to go back and watch S01 E10. I want to get a Kyouko fix (and because even last week I was saying that "Now we got a chance to see Kyouko going to the on-sen!)

Oh, and by the way, poor akarin ...

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Sep 3, 2012 4:06 PM

Jun 2010
Dat little Himawari and Sakurako!
Sep 3, 2012 5:03 PM

Sep 2011
Man, when I saw loli Himawari, I totally knew she was going to sound like Sherlock. xD
Sep 3, 2012 6:31 PM

Feb 2010
an anecdotal biography for season 1 ep.10, déjà vu...
and I thought they won't show the "massage" part
also, lol \ Niraka~ /
Sep 3, 2012 6:35 PM

Jan 2011
kinda wish Himawari and Sakurako had their own short series lol,love how everyone got even more swords from this years trip.
Sep 3, 2012 6:53 PM
Jun 2008
more hime-saku doing take own trip & little kiddies days with red riding hood to marriage paper indeed quite the difference from kiddies to teen years.

& poor akarin get "got" by chinatsu good grief indeed by her "torture" indeed akarin got the Isn't it sad, Sacchin? treatment.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Sep 3, 2012 7:09 PM

Sep 2009
I wish someone would gif the part where Himawari spits out her juice
in that garden I saw the tallest flower
Sep 3, 2012 8:31 PM

Feb 2012
edl01 said:

Yvese said:

The upper classman trip was the highlight...in season one it was anyway! All the scenes we see of them in this episode is the exact same as in the season 1 vacation episode.
Didn't you notice at the start Akari said that the introduction felt familiar? It was the exact same introduction the vacation episode had in season 1!!!
Lol I knew something was up but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. So that's what it was lol.

It's been months since I saw the first season so it flew over my head ;p
Sep 3, 2012 8:40 PM

Dec 2011
I think they're in a frozen timeline because in S1 E10 Kyouko writes "I hope this would last forever" on the wishing thing, or something like that

SO BAM! PARADOX AND NEVER-ENDING LOLIS
Sep 3, 2012 9:47 PM

Jun 2010
It's time traveling, everyone. TIME TRAVELING!!!

I think Himawari and Sakurako started falling apart when the breast started growing. XD

Just died at the cuteness.

Sep 3, 2012 10:29 PM

Jun 2009
I really like Yuru Yuri when it's focused on the main four and had short burst of Hamawari and Sakurako, the same with Ayano and Chitose who doesn't have as much as air time as they did in S1 which bothers me.

Recently, it's mostly Hamawari and Sakurako and it doesn't sit quite well with me. It's nice to see loli Himawari and Sakurako though, but the first part where they walk around aimlessly was completely unnecessary.
-QuasarSep 3, 2012 10:34 PM
Sep 3, 2012 11:20 PM

Jun 2012
Chinatsu is by far the scariest character in this anime.
‎"Our everyday lives may, in fact, be a series of miracles." - Nichijou
Sep 3, 2012 11:50 PM

Oct 2008
So after finish watching this episode, I kinda get it now why they name the title School Trip "R".

R = Repeat.
Sep 4, 2012 12:51 AM

Nov 2011
Sakurako and Himawari are fun, but I still think they're a little too much like "Kyouko and Yui Lite"...
Sep 4, 2012 2:21 AM
Jul 2012
Blue_Monday said:
Sakurako and Himawari are fun, but I still think they're a little too much like "Kyouko and Yui Lite"...

After this (and several other previous episodes) I'm actually starting to think of Kyoko as Sakurako Lite. However, this episode was extremely funny to the point of having to pause playback for laugh.
So what?
Sep 4, 2012 2:48 AM

Sep 2010
A Groundhog Day episode of the season 1 episode 10???? But this time mainly focused on 1st years.... Epic approach there....

And dat LOLI Himawari and Sakurako..... I died... <3
Sep 4, 2012 7:08 AM

Jul 2012
One of the best episodes in a long time :D
O'Hai :D
Sep 4, 2012 7:50 AM
Sep 2011
Great episode! I find it strange that Sakurako and Himawari is still set as support character for season 2 then they clearly are main characters.
Sep 4, 2012 8:23 AM

Apr 2010
Akari experienced pain while Kyouko and Yui where gone she must have been very happy to see them again tho i wonder if she could still feel her muscles at that point.
This anime has many stalkers in it now Chinatsu was added to that list as well with the number of pictures that she has of Yui.

And Sakurako's sister seemed pretty interested in Himeko and her little sister.
I wonder who she was speaking with tho it sounded like a lover.
Also what kind of person keeps a marriage registration form around?
Sep 4, 2012 10:13 AM

Mar 2010
Another episode that is really good! Akarin, Chinatsu and Himasaku were so hilarious! Awesome! <3
Sep 4, 2012 10:15 AM

Jul 2011
god, i cracked at this ep. i couldn't stop laughing, ahaha. dat akari face once again. epic win! oh and himawari and sakurako was soo adorable! <3
Sep 4, 2012 10:35 AM

Dec 2011
they can have sword fights now.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Sep 4, 2012 10:57 AM

May 2011
Oh god, poor Akari! 2nd season proves yet again the hazards of leaving Chinami alone with her. XD
Sep 4, 2012 11:05 AM

Jan 2008
Time.. paradox?
Sep 4, 2012 1:25 PM

Jul 2012
twonline said:
And dat LOLI Himawari and Sakurako..... I died... <3
cuteness overload indeeeeeeeeeed!

/me drop dead

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Sep 4, 2012 5:03 PM

Nov 2011
WhiskeredNya said:
Blue_Monday said:

After this (and several other previous episodes) I'm actually starting to think of Kyoko as Sakurako Lite.

They're both a bit absentminded, often inconsiderate, fixated on food, and lazy about schoolwork, but Sakurako sort of lacks the brilliant randomness that makes Kyouko Kyouko.
Sep 4, 2012 5:44 PM

Sep 2011
Another good episode,DEJAVU!!

So this pretty much shows what happen to the 1st years while the 2nd years were in the trip but actually it already happen before...so deep -.-

Akarin again getting "rape" by Chinatsu was hilarious all the faces she made were so funny specially the return of rape face:

More Himawari x Sakurako tsundere moments the first part they getting lost in the woods behind the school was funny but the second part was great LOLI Himawari and LOLI Sakurako TOOO CUTE!!!

That hug :3

Well seems the next one is the last episode?? or just trolling?? well if it is kinda sad since its been a fun ride!! Will see!

BTW More Loli Himawari and Sakurako!

GIF's on the Club!!http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=486985&show=0#post1
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

robokai - Aug 13, 2012

148 by asbest0sdust »»
Mar 17, 10:45 AM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 30, 2012

123 by asbest0sdust »»
Mar 15, 10:46 AM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 17, 2012

194 by devil1001 »»
Jul 26, 2023 9:56 AM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

kuuderes_shadow - Sep 10, 2012

188 by devil1001 »»
Jul 26, 2023 6:21 AM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Elite60 - Jul 2, 2012

184 by Michi00_ »»
Jan 28, 2023 5:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.