Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 30, 2012 10:26 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode was much more packed as in 2 new intermissions and fun however I really died of MOE in the following,

Along with the spoiler
Oh Himawari's little sister? OH HNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH *dies* *comes back* That was too much MOE. The little loli is too adorable. If Kyouko was not amazing enough this takes the cake in thee end. Himawari’s sister is a little shy and obviously a little scarred of the sporadic reactions of Sakurako but she is totally MOE beam shining. My other thoughts follow,

About the beginning, poor Akari in the spoiler
still being made fun with an impersonation of her by Yui with the mask again. Poor Akarin there. I like that Yui screamed out. That was funny.

About Kyouko, just seeing Kyouko in her room in the spoiler
got massive appealing in skin revealing a little more than usual and cute poses of Kyouko. TBH there was a heavy accent on Kyouko herself in this episode. Still Kyouko in her room was totally MOE. Not only with her sweating and facials in the spoiler
but with also appeal. There is also a brief show of Kyouko’s mother there.

Back at the school, Kyouko continues to MOEfy many with how she gets close to Chinatsu in the spoiler
whom showed nice leg skin of Chinatsu but also made for more MOE that ends up being comedic due to Chinatsu hitting Kyouko. Still quite funny setup Kyouko was in front of the fan with a bump on her head.

At Akari's place, Kyouko continues to be pleasant with more sexy poses in front of the fan in the spoiler
however it shines much more the nice smiles exchange between Kyouko and Akari.

As Kyouko comes back to her place in the spoiler
she comes back at many with great MOE facials and expressions being very funny.

About Akari's plight of problems, I see that the gags come back at Akari's bad luck and TBH despite having funny moments, I cant help but feel bad for her. I mean on all 3 instances. The first one being the whole insect ordeal in the spoiler
that was plain weird TBH. The bug going indies Akari's hair was no good IMO. It got funny but plain too weird.

For 2 Akari being left at the train station in the spoiler
was very sad TBH despite having its comedic moments. I really hoped she did not miss that train. However she did and it sucks. To compensate there is quite a little ordeal of MOE/gags centered around Akari. That has to do with her faces, eating and phone pics in the spoiler
whom I ad to ROFL hard at Kyouko’s expression in one of them. She was quite funny. Akari was MOE by drinking that black coffee and eating the chips. While in this whole mess I could not stop but have a little gloomy feeling for Akari in that state. Which really got better in the spoiler
OMG Akari’s sister with her in a water slide??? EXCELLENT! We even see Akari’s sister’s face. Whom pleased me.

Third finally gag of Akari in the spoiler
turns out to be the worst joke that is funny but so cruel to her. Makes me feel sorry for her. Putting food in one’s hair to make bird shit on you or eat from your hair is the pits TBH. That was very cruel of Sakurako on Akari but it did have its comedic effects. Still felt sorry for Akari there being attacked by birds.

About the intermission, rather very interesting 2 parts of it came out. First one being related to Chitose in the spoiler
I really liked the blood swirl as she dances and the flying Kleenexes.

The other one of Ayano in the spoiler
was very appealing in terms of Kyouko being shown as a shadow and the red ribbons.

About Yui, guess she gets sick in the spoiler
and what was interesting is her dream and somewhat the fact she is sweating there. I don’t know, has a sort of appeal TBH. However the way Yui was holding that gun made me think of Sengoku Basara. Things however sky rocket of laughter with Kyouko in the following,

Now that was plain hilarious the Dog Hat. Its appearance was hilarious. Kyouko continued to be hilarious with her noodle gag in the spoiler
as well as MOE with her video game playing. Obviously it was very nice of her to visit Yui while she was sick.

About Sakurako/Himawari, one of the things apart from the sister being introduced are both of them in the spoiler
notice that both having dresses that were rather not used often. Sakurako really got MOE with her expressions there, which is another good point of this part. However Himawari impressed me much with her clothing style. Not only it fits her but it makes her more MOE.

About thee end, so the magical show screwed up in the spoiler
???? Looks like it from the way Kyouko reacts, I think something is wrong totally there.

I also keep wondering of the following spoiler
if that is Yui then she is a freaking rich girl. That is a huge mansion TBH. Way big and surely shows richness. Regardless another much better episode. Yuru Yuri is shaping up to be better than its previous episodes this S2.

BTW Image Stitch of Akari in the spoiler
very MOE and nice.

The extra intermission in the spoiler
of Kyouko playing games with Yui was very nice too.
Yumekichi11Jul 30, 2012 11:57 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 30, 2012 11:43 AM

Nov 2008
Do the nosebleed with Chitose, best intermission of the series.

Akari missed the train twice, 1st by being forgotten as usual, the second from too much fun texting and sending silly pics.

In that Dragon Quest Reference, Akari revived the slime that everyone killed so funny.

Sakurako is a mess, placing crackers in Akari's bobbles, them pigeons just attacked her and didn't stop at the end of the episode.

Jul 30, 2012 12:01 PM

Oct 2010
Hoppy said:
Do the nosebleed with Chitose, best intermission of the series.
It's the swirls man those blood swirls are win totally.
Hoppy said:
In that Dragon Quest Reference, Akari revived the slime that everyone killed so funny.
Oh so it was. I was thinking of Sengoku Basara but that's only due to Yui's gun.
Hoppy said:
Sakurako is a mess, placing crackers in Akari's bobbles, them pigeons just attacked her and didn't stop at the end of the episode.
Totally no cool. I felt bad for Akari, a little harder to ROFL on that one TBH.

Jul 30, 2012 12:03 PM

Feb 2012
Show never fails to make me laugh!

The chitose text, kyouko in Yui's dream, Akarin reviving the slimes, Kaede commenting on Sakurako's boobs, and Sakurako putting crackers in Akarin's hair. Just hilarious.

Speaking of Kaede, she's so MOEEEEE:

Next ep looks to be another great ep. Cosplaying kyouko and Chinatsu! New characters get introduced. Should be fun.

Also someone should make a gif of that dream Yui had with all those Kyouko heads falling down like tetris lol. Oooo and Chitose's swirling nosebleed. That was epic!
Jul 30, 2012 12:23 PM
Mar 2010
Akari's sketch was simply too much for me, my favourite scene together with episode 1.
Been a while since I lol'd so hard.
Jul 30, 2012 12:41 PM

Mar 2011
IMO best episode of the series!
Courtesy of Paul
Jul 30, 2012 12:42 PM

Aug 2010
Poor Akari, she has such rotten luck but is still so happy all the time.
Jul 30, 2012 1:05 PM

Oct 2011
Poor Akari's sister, being scared of waterslides is bad :( but she has sister who is willing to slide with her
and her part was best... poor girl but it was so funny (she should be able to warp)
overall many good moments with her

also seeing Himawari's depressing nice sister was good - part with growing boobs was adorable, and she is still willing to help

Kyouko is as always dumb but also carying about Yui (but that we already know)
still normal person would check what batteries to use among other things she did this time

great episode overall - still best series this season
Jul 30, 2012 1:06 PM

Aug 2010
Really awesome and funny episode...had a lot of Akarin.

Kaede is really cute...lol at her boob talk with Sakurako.

And yay...we get to see Akari's sister again :D
Jul 30, 2012 1:07 PM

Sep 2011
I like Yui as a hardcore gamer. I like her eyecatch this season with the shooting and leveling up, and I liked when it was looking like her and Kyouko were sharing a moment, but she was just watching a trailer for a new game. Liked the Puyo Puyo with all the Kyoukos...

Akari has had a really strong showing this season, her at the train station was all sorts of cute and funny. And pathetic... But very endearing. :)

Sakurako was very bratty and lovable. She really has respect for Himawari's little sister. I liked her "Not really" at her question if she hates boobs. All sorts of connotations there, lol.
Jul 30, 2012 1:28 PM

Jun 2010
What a good little sister. ;_; No one can be mad at her. NO ONE.

KYOKORIN!

Jul 30, 2012 1:47 PM

Mar 2010
KYOUKORIN!
Jul 30, 2012 2:26 PM

Dec 2011
Akarin's duckface. Ahahahaha.
Poor Akarin, she missed even the second train. Ahahaha.
I wish we could have seen all of them in the pool together...
But the jokes is on Akarin this time.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2012 2:35 PM

May 2009
Dalek-baka said:
Poor Akari's sister, being scared of waterslides is bad :( but she has sister who is willing to slide with her

No no, I don't think she's scared of waterslides, actually she just wants to be together with Akari as most as possible, since she reaaally cares for her little sister. [/sarcasm]

Another great episode, Akari's screentime sure is steady on this season, which makes me glad. actually I feel Chinatsu is fading into the background...

And Kaede, oh my god she said some mean things to Sakurako, but she's so cute we can't get mad :/
Jul 30, 2012 3:37 PM

May 2009
Funny episode, but where's Rise? I was actually looking forward to hearing her!
Jul 30, 2012 4:13 PM

Sep 2011
Funny episode,probably one of the best so far,Yui doing the entrance was funny specially how embarrassed she was.

The first part with Kyoko going from house to house was not bad specially the part with the cicanda in Akarin house.

The second part probably one of the most "Only Akarin"part i remember,really like this since i really like her,to bad that she miss the train twice.

The third part was also not bad,Yui imagining them being the game was funny specially Akarin riving the slime,also Kyokarin!!
Also good YuiXKyoko moments we had.

The last part must said...KAEDE YOU ARE TO CUTE!!!

her talk with Sakurarko about boobs was funny specially when she bring her milk XD
Poor Akarin getting targeted by the pigeons...that was not cool -.-

Well good episode again cant wait for more!

BTW Epic Chinantsu transition!

GIF's/Avatar/SIG's on the Club!!http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=470721
raxius1230Jul 31, 2012 12:50 AM
Jul 30, 2012 4:16 PM

Oct 2010
Hilarious. Poor Akarin! But her train segment has so many opportunities that would make a cute gif!
Visit my blog for my anime and video game sheet music! http://robusab.blogspot.com
Jul 30, 2012 4:22 PM

Dec 2006
It was a funny episode!!
I totally understand how kyouko feels ;O; summer is being really hot this year!!

and poor akarin everyone/everything is mean to her :(

and next episode... Comiket~
Jul 30, 2012 4:24 PM

Dec 2010
Ahaha I love sakurako always so childish. This episode was really good since it wasn't in their school or homes and they were outside for a bit wearing many different outfits.

I like Kyoko a lot when she has a ponytail haha. Little cute Kaede makes a return. Awesome.

Akarin is so cute when she says "yay! ahhaha.
Jul 30, 2012 5:04 PM

Feb 2011
Better episode than the last. I really enjoyed it.

I like the sound Akarin makes when saying yay. Best girl.
Jul 30, 2012 5:29 PM

Jul 2012
So much better then the last episode.

All that Akariservice. All that Kyoukoservice, too bad we didn't get any Ayano in this episode, but it was nice to finally see the four main girls for the majority of the show. But Sakurako and Himawar at the end were hilarious, too. Kaede = the perfect imouto.

5/5, I couldn't stop smiling. This was so entertaining. Looking forward to more Akariservice.
Jul 30, 2012 6:38 PM

Feb 2010
Akari's presence is increase a lot,
but it seens she used to stay alone
and somehow Chinatsu's presence is less...
Jul 30, 2012 6:49 PM

Jan 2012
Akari was wayyy too cute this episode, though I kinda feel bad for her at some points (the birds, missing the train and her poor chocolate bar!). As I thought this episode couldn't get any cuter, they had to throw Kaede in there. Was a very fun episode. 5/5
Jul 30, 2012 7:04 PM

Jan 2011
my pity for Akari is still forever growing :C,but theres no way you can hate that little sister you just can't!
Jul 30, 2012 7:33 PM
Sep 2011
In this episode:

1. Kyouko's hot.
2. Yui's fever is moe.
3. Akarin missed the train.
4. More breast jokes.
5. The prank on Akarin was legit.
Jul 30, 2012 8:04 PM
Sep 2011
Not the most disappointing episode of the season, but close to it. We're back where we started, going against the things that made the last few episodes so refreshing.

Kyouko hogs the spotlight with her selfishness and stupidity.

The train segment, especially the vending machine was so predictable. Akari sure talks to herself a lot.

The bit with Yui daydreaming about being in video games was amusing, especially when Akari feels bad for the monsters and revives one. I pretty much ignored the part where Kyouko comes over.

The Sakurako and Himawari following Akari segment was okay, but putting that food in Akari's buns and letting her get attacked by birds wasn't funny.

Kaede's adorable, and it's a liiiiittle awkward hearing such a small child talk so casually about boobs.

And of course last week's preview was just trolling crap. Should have known since Matsumoto didn't appear at all in said preview.
Jul 30, 2012 8:07 PM

Sep 2010
Oh lawdy, Kaede.
It's depressing to watch Akari.
Jul 30, 2012 8:56 PM
Jun 2008
this week

yui doing the akarin saying with mask.

Toshinou Kyouko getting burn cause of heat so find any cold air con with search of battery of til got wrong battery.

akari miss train random doing & message update still miss another train oh mention of wanting to water slide with "her" only when voice is spoken.

yui get cold with rpg game with invisible akarin is very effective & many heads of Toshinou Kyouko cue her with dog mask & food game time.

himawari-sakurako part oh with Himawari's younger sister back again want help sakurako & poor akari again from being run from those piegon attack blame it on sakurako.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Jul 30, 2012 9:00 PM

Jul 2012
Kyoko Kyoko Kyoko!!!

Oh boy, this episode is *the best* for both Kyoko and Akarin though. It's so funny that Kyoko ended up being at place to place instead of just getting batteries and go home. I got tricked so many times and though she was already home?! The scene between Kyoko x Rin was great too, and made me smile so badly.

For Akarin, oh she had such a hard time. She got almost the whole segment for her as well! Now, that's what I called the lead character! While I felt sorry for her, I still lol'ed so hard at what happened.

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Jul 30, 2012 9:14 PM
Apr 2011
Jul 30, 2012 9:25 PM

May 2011
Ah...Himawari's imouto is one pure of innocent there. XDD
Jul 30, 2012 9:34 PM

May 2012
Cute as always! I love the large bit focused on Akari! I always love knowing more about her. A surprising lack of Chinatsu though...
Jul 30, 2012 9:44 PM

Jan 2011
These episodes need more of Akari's sister, Akaza Akane!
Jul 30, 2012 9:48 PM

Jul 2011
I love this episode! hahaha! Though I feel bad for Akari.. Poor girl. Don't worry Akarin!! We LOVE you So MUCH!! ~♥

I need more Akari's sister screen time.. I also want to see Chinatsu's sister.. ^^

Himawari imouto was so epic! LOL XD Sakurako can't do anything at her. Hahahaha!

yu3Aug 1, 2012 12:23 AM
Jul 30, 2012 11:47 PM

Sep 2009
another reference in this ep I didn't see anyone else mention yet

in that garden I saw the tallest flower
Jul 30, 2012 11:56 PM

Jun 2008
They're teasing us with all these quick shots of Akane.
Jul 31, 2012 1:43 AM

Feb 2010
Great Episode!

Akarin missing the train 2 times and reviving the slime was Epic haha
Jul 31, 2012 2:03 AM

Aug 2010
Lesson learned: Don't put a White Mage in your party that feels sorry for enemies. Dreams are a wonderful source of insight.
Jul 31, 2012 2:13 AM

Oct 2010
Hi_ImClaire said:
another reference in this ep I didn't see anyone else mention yet

I missed that :( What anime is it from exactly?
yu3 said:
I love this episode! hahaha! Though I feel bad for Akari.. Poor girl. Don't worry Akarin!! We LOVE you So MUCH!! ~♥

I need more Akari's sisters screen time.. I also want to see Chinatsu's sister.. ^^
I died of MOE at that part of the GIF, it was like a sun shining at me at full blast with MOE beams.
yu3 said:
Himawari imouto was so epic! LOL XD Sakurako can't do anything at her. Hahahaha!
That scene was still so MOE it's amazing. I would never think it came out to this really. I choked TBH.
yu3 said:

That face of Sakurako, oh dear hnnnnnnnnnghh, the MOE really is a KILLER in this episode. Best have heart.mind and body ready for the levels of MOE that were never before this high in this series.

Jul 31, 2012 2:32 AM

May 2010
Poor Akari having such luck but I can't stop laughing at her hahaha
Jul 31, 2012 2:38 AM
Jul 2010
Jul 31, 2012 4:32 AM

Sep 2010
Kyouko's battery buying adventure was epic...

Himawari's imouto is freaking awesome....

Another 5/5 episode...
Jul 31, 2012 4:58 AM
Sep 2011
Great episode! So much Akarin! ♥
Jul 31, 2012 6:30 AM

Nov 2011

So cute. :3
rederoinJul 31, 2012 6:35 AM

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Jul 31, 2012 7:37 AM

Dec 2011
Man this was a long chapter....
Funny, yes. Still too cruel with Akari (i realy epected the pool fanservice :)
But the whole chapter felt like an hour.
Jul 31, 2012 9:04 AM

Sep 2009
Yumekichi11 said:

futari wa Pretty Cure, a classic magical girl anime with strong shoujo ai vibes. The reference was almost certainly intentional considering Chinatsu's stance, the fact that she yells out the attack name the same way (and it has similar aesthetics with the lightning striking her from above), the shoujo ai connection (and the fact that we got a reference to another shoujo ai anime in the same ep), and also Chinatsu shares a VA with a character in a more recent Pretty Cure series!
in that garden I saw the tallest flower
Jul 31, 2012 9:29 AM

Dec 2011
I'm surprised Kyouko actually managed to buy some batteries in the end, even if they were the wrong ones.

I want to play that game.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Jul 31, 2012 9:51 AM

Oct 2011
Hi_ImClaire said:
Yumekichi11 said:

futari wa Pretty Cure, a classic magical girl anime with strong shoujo ai vibes. The reference was almost certainly intentional considering Chinatsu's stance, the fact that she yells out the attack name the same way (and it has similar aesthetics with the lightning striking her from above), the shoujo ai connection (and the fact that we got a reference to another shoujo ai anime in the same ep), and also Chinatsu shares a VA with a character in a more recent Pretty Cure series!

Just in Futari Wa topic

And I hope to see more of sister, after all she had most depressing moment in S1

And of course of little older sister too :)
Jul 31, 2012 10:01 AM
Aug 2011
KYOUKORIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyouko staring at Akari with that sarcastic/creepy
smile while the rain was riding away, was like her way of saying,

I'm the main character in this show b.....
Jul 31, 2012 10:20 AM

Nov 2007
Funniest episode yet.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

robokai - Aug 13, 2012

148 by asbest0sdust »»
Mar 17, 10:45 AM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 17, 2012

194 by devil1001 »»
Jul 26, 2023 9:56 AM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

kuuderes_shadow - Sep 10, 2012

188 by devil1001 »»
Jul 26, 2023 6:21 AM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Sep 3, 2012

110 by Michi00_ »»
Feb 9, 2023 1:07 AM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Elite60 - Jul 2, 2012

184 by Michi00_ »»
Jan 28, 2023 5:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.