Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 20, 2012 10:49 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I had tons of great laughter in this episode. This truly made my day greatly and I am much in a better mood. It’s amazing how they condensed MOE+Comedy+Facial expressions in karaoke skit. That worked out amazingly well. That’s not to mention the Chinatsu x Yui combo at the end which really makes out a lot of satisfaction for fans of the pair.

About Chinatsu x Yui, Chinatsu’s faces in the spoiler
were totally amazing and hilarious however what really caught was her interpretation of Yui in the following,

Now that was the best. I could never think of that part much cause I ROFL so much at it.

Ideally I loved a lot Chinatsu’s imagination in the spoiler
of her getting lovey dovey with Yui, which really turned into a rather scary experience. WRONG MOVIE! I would not have taken that one anyway.

The next most lovely is my favorite for coupling in the spoiler
that is totally so lovely. I liked that part of Chinatsu's imagination very much.

The last part in the spoiler
is to be commended on its usage of 3D. Which is rather interesting and of Chinatsu glued on Yui’s face was great.

About Kyouko, she was the next best thing other than Chinatsu’s segment. Her expressions were quite rich and I really liked her part in the spoiler
with those musical instruments but my favorite is the following,

Which really pumped up the party with how she came out there. Well the karaoke party.

About thee ED, DON'T WATCH IT! Oh well too late in the spoiler
marvel at the ATROCITIES of Chinatsu's drawings. I can't believe they made a ED of that. Horrifying! That nose..cannot unsee! AAAAAAAAAAH! Just don't watch the ED.

That being said I leave at that and commend that Yuru Yuri brightens up a lot anyone’s day whether it’s bad or boring. HAHAHA! Might edit later.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 20, 2012 11:31 AM

Dec 2011
Too much Chinatsu.

Still enjoyable though.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Aug 20, 2012 11:52 AM

Nov 2008
Sakurako and Chinatsu are pretty bad at singing solos and Chitose has a lovely singing voice.

Himawari and Sakurako's tsun duet was funny.

Aug 20, 2012 11:59 AM
Sep 2011
The ending, did you see what Kyoko looked like in it? My god after seeing that terrifying thing I don't think I am sleeping tonight.
Aug 20, 2012 12:08 PM

Jul 2012
OMG, New ED is *so* epic and scary. The music is good, though. The animation ... is so Chinatsu-ey. Oh God save me.

The first part about Doujin is just epic though. Look at how they prevent Chinatsu from helping with the manga was *really* to funny. Also, her reaction when she were having nothing to do, it just .... priceless, lol.

I like how the second part was really the full mix. We saw some Chinatsu x Yui, Ayano x Kyoko (with some help of Chitose), and yes, FINALLY KYOKO x YUI!!! They're so cute during drink mixing, hahaha.

And finally, (I know you guys going to hate me for this) sooooooooo many Toshino Kyoko appearance. OMG I'm totally fulfilled. Screen grabs in the spoiler, as I can't stop myself from making them:

And yes, Kyoko really annoyingenjoying herself in this episode, lol. I have no regrets watching this episode whatsoever. 5/5

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Aug 20, 2012 12:11 PM

Feb 2008
The Karaoke was fun to watch and Kyouko speedy choose. :D

Ouch Yui all that marks you got at watching the horror with Chinatsu

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Aug 20, 2012 12:33 PM

Sep 2011
They got someone with schizophrenia to make that ED, it was genuinely creepy. The 3D made it even creepier.

Other than that, I love the Chinatsu/Yui pairing. Chinatsu seems like the only character that aknowledges lesbianism as 'different'.
Aug 20, 2012 12:33 PM

Oct 2011
Chinatsu... my least fav character in this series.
Still episode was enjoyable - poor Akari (but she can have most awesome karaoke with her sister).

Kyoko was on the run again :)
but I like her so it's ok.

And that ending.
Which so clearly reminded that no matter how sweet the scene was, it looks like this within Chinatsu mind.
Now I need something scary or alcohol to remove those pictures from my mind.
Akane set bar high in "Most Insane Character" competition but Chinatsu still fights for first place!
Dalek-bakaAug 20, 2012 12:44 PM
Aug 20, 2012 12:42 PM

Feb 2012
Great ep!

Poor Chinatsu getting left out of helping Kyouko which is understandable lol. She got rewarded at the end atleast :P

Chitose's singing was magnificent omg. Just seeing the whole gang doing karaoke together was great. Need more eps like this with the whole gang together!

5/5
Aug 20, 2012 12:45 PM

May 2009
(in b4 Chinatsu haters gonna hate...)

Personally I've been looking forward to this episode. I never really disliked Chinatsu, but after reading this chapter on the manga, she really grew on me. The YuiChina date was really cute at the end (and I'm a forever YuiKyo fan)
and what I like the most is how serious China is about her feelings. She is the reason we can label the series as yuri/shoujo-ai, cause all the other pairings can be interpreted as deep friendship (even SakuHima I daresay).
She even doubts the rightness of a girlxgirl coupling, something really rare in most yuri series, where a yuri couple is totally accepted/something common, whereas reality isn't like this at all...

lol, I guess I'm being too serious, forgot this is Yuru Yuri, sorry.

Anyway, I can understand why some people hate her 'yui-senpai~!!' moments, but regardless of that, she's a very interesting character. (in my opnion ofc ;) )

P.S.: OMG the ending, I totally lost it... so creepy yet so funny lmao
Aug 20, 2012 12:47 PM

Jun 2012
Pretty entertaining episode, really enjoyed it ^_^, Chinatsu did make the spotlight this time.

Now this scene is just epic, waiting of someone to make a gif out of it.

Don't live selfishly. Preserve every past moment and reserve every future path only for YOURSELF!

Don't ever think of controlling fate, only YOURSELF!
Aug 20, 2012 12:51 PM

Jul 2012
Shizumi said:
The YuiChina date was really cute at the end (and I'm a forever YuiKyo fan)
Right, I wasn't expecting that I'd found that one to be cute as well (I'm Kyoko x Yui fan as well.) So yeah, pretty cute.

But I want more, full Kyoko x Yui stuff!!

(I haven't read the manga, so I don't know if there'll be more content about those two or not. Oh well ...)

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Aug 20, 2012 1:07 PM
Nov 2011
I'm getting bored of all these Kyouko episodes. Chinatsu segment was a nice change of pace.
Aug 20, 2012 1:47 PM

Jul 2011
<3

"That's not cute. That's stalking. I bet she goes yandere in the end."

Also Chinatsu was cute :)

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Aug 20, 2012 1:52 PM
Dec 2007
Shizumi said:
(in b4 Chinatsu haters gonna hate...)

Personally I've been looking forward to this episode. I never really disliked Chinatsu, but after reading this chapter on the manga, she really grew on me. The YuiChina date was really cute at the end (and I'm a forever YuiKyo fan)
and what I like the most is how serious China is about her feelings. She is the reason we can label the series as yuri/shoujo-ai, cause all the other pairings can be interpreted as deep friendship (even SakuHima I daresay).
She even doubts the rightness of a girlxgirl coupling, something really rare in most yuri series, where a yuri couple is totally accepted/something common, whereas reality isn't like this at all...

lol, I guess I'm being too serious, forgot this is Yuru Yuri, sorry.

Anyway, I can understand why some people hate her 'yui-senpai~!!' moments, but regardless of that, she's a very interesting character. (in my opnion ofc ;) )

P.S.: OMG the ending, I totally lost it... so creepy yet so funny lmao

Couldn't agree more. I really loved Chinatsu's thoughtful moments...and think she wouldn't be such a bad choice for Yui after all. Kyoko's not bad, but Chinatsu can be quite moe, too. The problem is I'm a diehard osananajimi supporter and like Akarin with Chinatsu xD
The ED was great. Gotta love Tsuda and RumiRumi singing together <3 Oh and looks like Kyoko was sulking at the end of the ED ~
Aug 20, 2012 1:54 PM

Jun 2010
I'm kinda sad Ayano didn't say her puns. :(

But seriously, at the end, when it suddenly switched to her drawing, it scared me. Not going to lie, totally scared me.

Aug 20, 2012 1:59 PM

Nov 2011
Great ep.

The tsundere duet was hilarious.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Aug 20, 2012 2:02 PM

Jul 2010
DAT ED.....still trying to cleanse my eyes with holy water.
Aug 20, 2012 2:14 PM

Apr 2008
Chinatsu's idea of fun things is very weird
Wish they'd air animes with xmas episodes in winter instead.
And I hope that's the only ep we'll get to see that horrifying in :S

Aug 20, 2012 2:19 PM

Dec 2011
Loved the karaoke part. I hate the Chinatsu date.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 20, 2012 2:27 PM

Aug 2010
I found all parts of this episode enjoyable. The karaoke part was constant humor from all the characters and the date was cute and hilarious.
Aug 20, 2012 2:34 PM

Oct 2011
Oh my gosh the ending animation and song in this episode was hilarious, chinatsu's drawings of her and yui were so funny. i was dying at yui's big nose she drew. this episode was great

Forum icon by Yandere

Aug 20, 2012 2:40 PM

Jan 2008
The ending was the scariest shit I've ever seen. /Laughing my ass off.
Aug 20, 2012 2:41 PM

Aug 2010
Best ED song animation...

Aug 20, 2012 2:44 PM
Apr 2012
The girl in the magazine Chinatsu was holding looked like Ayase Aragaki from Oreito, or however they shorten that

Not sure if that was intended or not, or I am just completely wrong
Aug 20, 2012 2:53 PM

Apr 2011
Man found!

Aug 20, 2012 3:49 PM

Dec 2010
Yui says they're just hanging out, but Chinatsu says it's a date lol. I really like this episode because I like it when the anime shows that they remember what happens from previous episodes.

The scream at the end starting the ED, I think I'll say Chinatsu succeeded in kissing Yui! LMAO, now she knows how much Chinatsu really likes her.
Aug 20, 2012 4:13 PM

Oct 2011
I take it I'm the only one who thought that Chinatsu's interpetation of Yui looked like Lelouche.
My Devianart

Oh & Space Brothers is still the best anime ever,in my opinion.Even when competing with Attack on Titan.
Aug 20, 2012 4:35 PM

Sep 2010
Dat ED.
Aug 20, 2012 4:57 PM

Jul 2010
Enjoyable episode :D

I loved that karaoke part especially tsundere duet.I love those two ^^ Toshinou Kyoko was awesome as always !

About Chinatsu's date ; OK.
The ED was great

I want to see Ayano x Kyouko ! !
Aug 20, 2012 5:05 PM

Jul 2012
vansonbee said:
Man found!

Holy crap! good job!

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Aug 20, 2012 6:02 PM

Jan 2011
sikandsak said:
vansonbee said:
Man found!

Holy crap! good job!
holy crap they exist!!

good episode overall not a big fan of Chinatsu but it wasn't bad though that ending was a nightmare
Aug 20, 2012 6:16 PM

May 2009
geezer said:
Couldn't agree more. I really loved Chinatsu's thoughtful moments...and think she wouldn't be such a bad choice for Yui after all. Kyoko's not bad, but Chinatsu can be quite moe, too. The problem is I'm a diehard osananajimi supporter and like Akarin with Chinatsu xD
The ED was great. Gotta love Tsuda and RumiRumi singing together <3 Oh and looks like Kyoko was sulking at the end of the ED ~

Same here, the childhood friends thing always catches me...
About ChinaAka, I support it too, but after
I'm a bit too scared to keep rooting for this couple... (but I still like it ofc)

Oh yes! I've been waiting for a TsudaRumi duet song, since I'm a supporter of this pairing (just for fun xD), but the video didn't let me hear the song properly, guess I'll play it again, audio only.
Aug 20, 2012 6:33 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
The visuals for that ED are so scary that it's ridiculously funny. xD But the song was cute. :3

The whole gig inside the karaoke bar was fun!
Aug 20, 2012 6:44 PM

Mar 2012
Something's up. Chinatsu was my least favorite character on the 1st season, but I'm actually starting to like her more than Kyouko. And this YuixKyouko is a little meh.

Idk if it's just me, but I think that season 2 has a pattern. A hilarious ep followed by a not so hilarious ep, and then followed by a hilarious ep.
Aug 20, 2012 6:48 PM

Jun 2009
Paul said:
The ending was the scariest shit I've ever seen. /Laughing my ass off.

Yep, all this, me too.
Aug 20, 2012 7:08 PM
Jun 2008
ho ho ho look like Chinatsu got her christmas gift already.

yea give BRAIN BLEACH on ed vid design it burned my eyes.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Aug 20, 2012 8:40 PM

Jun 2012
That ED might have been the creepiest thing I've ever seen in an anime.
‎"Our everyday lives may, in fact, be a series of miracles." - Nichijou
Aug 20, 2012 8:53 PM

Jul 2012
taketori said:
Also, think about it: It aired on Tuesday night, at 2AM in Japan. Hell, I'm pretty sure a lot of people will get a nightmare because of this!!!

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Aug 20, 2012 9:32 PM

May 2009
taketori said:

There are things such as Gintama, but it sure can keep a good match.
Aug 20, 2012 9:55 PM

Nov 2010
dat ending, I wasn't planning to sleep ever again so it's fine.
Aug 20, 2012 10:38 PM

Nov 2011
Peopie said:
The girl in the magazine Chinatsu was holding looked like Ayase Aragaki from Oreito, or however they shorten that

Made me think of Ayase as well (particularly with her being a model), although I would imagine it's just coincidence.

I really enjoyed this episode, even in spite of Chinatsu's horrific illustrations.
Aug 20, 2012 11:16 PM
Feb 2009
OMG DAT ED!!!

it is more horrifying than the horror movie
oblivious is a bliss
Aug 20, 2012 11:29 PM

Sep 2011
Another good episode! The first part was good specially all the things Chinantsu do specially this one:

Make me laugh good time!! To bad that the end all the effort was for nothing since she ended "helping"

The Karaoke was good,was cute watching everyone sing specially enjoyed Ayano voice but Chinantsu singing while crying was soooo emotional!! -.- Also Kyoko again madness was great!!

The "Date" was good,typical horror movie with dead japanese girl doing workout....poor Yui almost losing a arm because of it!!
At the end Chinantsu showing her feelings for Yui big time.....to big that we got the creepiest ending in a while THAT ANIMATION!!!

Well good episode let see what brings next!!!

BTW Yui is just a prince!!

GIF's and more on the Club!!http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=480233&show=0#post1
Aug 21, 2012 12:27 AM

Feb 2012
lol'd at the new ending :D

I can finally see the drawings uncensored xD
Aug 21, 2012 1:26 AM

Nov 2011
NANDA KORE !? is they trying to burn the viewer's eye!? Think of all the viewer who watch this!

I hope they shows more of Akarin oneesan. Sort of guilt pleasure here...

Sorry for the exclamation mark.
Aug 21, 2012 1:51 AM

Jun 2009
I would watch an OVA with those drawings. No kidding.

It was another good episode but I'm disappointed I didn't get to see Kyouko and Ayano's duet.
Aug 21, 2012 2:04 AM

Feb 2010
Really Nice Episode especially the First part.

That New Ending was very Disturbing! Need to wash my eyes XD
Aug 21, 2012 2:46 AM

Apr 2010
Tsun Tsun Ballad really did it for me.
The Karaoke part was so funny with Chinatsu trying so hard to get a duet with Yui but failing at the end.
And Kyouko being annoying as usual.

Akari crying because no one knew her song was funny to see as well.
Aug 21, 2012 3:46 AM

May 2011
-Quasar said:
I would watch an OVA with those drawings. No kidding.

lol seriously? those almost killed me man.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

robokai - Aug 13, 2012

148 by asbest0sdust »»
Mar 17, 10:45 AM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 30, 2012

123 by asbest0sdust »»
Mar 15, 10:46 AM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 17, 2012

194 by devil1001 »»
Jul 26, 2023 9:56 AM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

kuuderes_shadow - Sep 10, 2012

188 by devil1001 »»
Jul 26, 2023 6:21 AM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Sep 3, 2012

110 by Michi00_ »»
Feb 9, 2023 1:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.