Forum Settings
Forums

When girls/women watching the shows that they aren't supposed to...

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 13, 2012 2:21 PM

Mar 2012
Hey! Stop! You're not supposed to watch that!

How is K-On for guys? WTF, that was one of the girliest shows I've ever encountered. It was a couple of girls sitting around drinking tea ffs.
Let's go bowling.
Aug 13, 2012 2:22 PM

Mar 2012
From a different angle, I am a straight male teenager, and I love anime with bishounen characters, and the characters themselves. I admit that they are attractive and laugh when girls are all over them, and I feel that there is nothing wrong with this. Gender stereotypes should not exist, and people should be able to like and watch whatever they want to without judgement from ignorant people like you.
Aug 13, 2012 2:28 PM

Aug 2011
Good job at making yourself look extremely stupid. Obviously it's not just women do whatever random shit you just described in your 500-paragraph essay.

NK_500 said:
However I really hate to see those who hates these shows.

...So basically, you hate seeing other people hate the show that you like. Uh, newsflash: there will ALWAYS be people disagreeing with your opinion. Let me give you some advice that you yourself gave. "Just ignore them. Sometimes there is a benefit of ignorance."
Aug 13, 2012 2:35 PM

Jul 2012
As a girl that loves moe, you just broke my heart.
NK_500 said:

Perhaps one of the most annoying trend in anime and manga is when girls and women start watching the shows that aren't supposed to be made for them,

Why do you care what girls watch or not?

NK_500 said:
in this case moe slice-of-life shows like K-On!,

Hated how it had no story because I expected a story, loved the moe characters.

NK_500 said:
Lucky Star

One of my favorite anime and I own it on DVD. Yeah, continue.

NK_500 said:
and Yuru Yuri for examples.

You lost me here.

NK_500 said:

To sum all up, it is pretty obvious that moe slice-of-life shows are made by and for men. They aren't target audience to begin with. If not your taste and stay away from it and I believe that you will never get bad taste in your mouth or more accurately eyes and ears. Hate the soft-spoken lolis and buxom women? Just ignore them. Sometimes there is a benefit of ignorance.

Who cares? Just because it's not targeted at a female fanbase doesn't mean they have less of a reason to watch it then males do. Just the fact that you practically blend in the entire female audience with this is hilarious. Why does it matter? People are always going to bash or dislike your favorite genre and animu. Get over it.
Aug 13, 2012 2:53 PM

Jul 2010
Sorry, but this thread makes no sense...every person have right to watch what he/she wants to.Theres no limit.And if it's annoying you then i have sad news, you cant do anything about it o_O
Aug 13, 2012 4:13 PM

Mar 2009
Just because shows of those genres aren't targeted at females doesn't mean they aren't supposed to watch them. I never get all this bullshit about staying away from stuff in which you're not the genre's target audience.
Aug 13, 2012 4:16 PM
Jul 2012
Damn, all the girls are coming together on this thread and ripping this dude a new one. Good job ladies!
Aug 13, 2012 4:21 PM

May 2011
What on earth? Since when is what anime you're supposed to watch limited by gender. I absolutely love Josei and Shoujo. Looks like I'm an anime sinner.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Aug 13, 2012 4:24 PM

Sep 2011
I'm a girl, and I always found it kinda disturbing how K-ON and every other 'moe' comedy is targeted towards males.Not that I mind guys liking them, it just seems kind of strange.
Aug 13, 2012 4:35 PM
Jul 2012
skapandi said:
I'm a girl, and I always found it kinda disturbing how K-ON and every other 'moe' comedy is targeted towards males.Not that I mind guys liking them, it just seems kind of strange.

Honestly I thought K-on was geared towards girls, because of well the show about girls. I thought i weird for watching it
Aug 13, 2012 4:41 PM

May 2011
I do see one side of this though.
Wimminz shouldn't be watching anime.
They should be in the kitchen.
Make me a goddamn sammich already.

For those that have broken this golden rule, watch whatever the hell you want. Until I get the belt.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Aug 13, 2012 4:46 PM

Jan 2012
skapandi said:

How the fuck do those shows target male audience? Am I living on a different planet?

I said it already but I will say it again:

NO STRAIGHT MAN should ever enjoy watching those piece of shit random slice of life shows.

"OMG ANOTHER SHOW WITH CUTE LITTLE UNDERAGE GIRLS DOING STUPID SHIT. FAP FAP FAP."

wtf is wrong with you people... srsly

Please stay safe.
Aug 13, 2012 4:47 PM

Mar 2011
Watching a show you know you're going to hate is fine and all so long as you don't complain once you've affirmed your suspicion. For example it'd be like people complaining that Mars of Destruction is bad, everyone knows it is (I haven't even seen it and I know it) and so there's no need to.

Obviously then I am not to keen on someone watching a show just so they can complain about it to people who do.

However, it's not as if you won't enjoy what's not aimed at you, otherwise my favourite anime this season would be going completely over my head.

flaxman85 said:

NO STRAIGHT MAN should ever enjoy watching those piece of shit random slice of life shows.

"OMG ANOTHER SHOW WITH CUTE LITTLE UNDERAGE GIRLS DOING STUPID SHIT. FAP FAP FAP."

Please stay safe.

What you don't recognize is that people get the whole innocent girl thing, and that's an easy thing to do without males around. Additionally, and this is the crucial point here, what happens is that the males watching superimpose themselves into this scenario, ad imagine what they would do. Producers once thought people needed a male to superimpose themselves on, hence the Harem genre, but after K-ON! it became apparent that that wasn't true.
InfiniteAug 13, 2012 4:51 PM
Aug 13, 2012 5:03 PM

Sep 2011
flaxman85 said:

How the fuck do those shows target male audience? Am I living on a different planet?

Please stay safe.

I agree that it's disgusting to fap to shows like that because the girls look like 10 year olds most of the time but sadly your opinion doesn't change the facts.

In Japan K-ON's fanbase from what I've seen is mostly males---The show portrays naive, boyfriend-less girls who are as innocent as can be.They're obviously pandering to loser otakus who wish they had these pure and idolized girls as their girlfriends.
Aug 13, 2012 5:07 PM

Feb 2010
AlexSadist-sama said:
Just because shows of those genres aren't targeted at females doesn't mean they aren't supposed to watch them. I never get all this bullshit about staying away from stuff in which you're not the genre's target audience.
Aug 13, 2012 5:10 PM

Jun 2012
dude lol i love josei anime and manga cause its the bomb diggity
(eg spice and wolf, higashi no eden, sakamichi no apollon, chihayafuru)
most of this shonen crap like naruto or bleach or one piece or blue exorcist (or really a lot of god damn anime) doesn't make sense to me-I only liked Noein
does that mean im weird?
HELL FUCKING YES
right op?
~"The place to improve the world is first in one's own heart and head and hands." (Pirsig)

Aug 13, 2012 5:18 PM

Jan 2012
I read all your posts one by one it is pretty clear most don't get the OP. As I already said before I don't have problems to women who loves the genre, only those who hates.

One member asked me to hate back bishounen/fujioshi craps at them but that won't change anything. I'm pretty sure there are less men hates bishounen/yaoi craps than women who hates ecchi/moe ones.

So the whole point of this thread is "two wrongs DOES make a right". So it is right for women to hates seinen shows as much as men hates yaoi ones. It is your choice after all.

Regicide said:
does that mean im weird?
HELL FUCKING YES
right op?

Yes your are, you asked for it right?
---
Aug 13, 2012 5:24 PM

Dec 2010
OP #1

Yeah man I've thought that before. It would be very, very helpful for newcomers if anime were labeled nicely with tags such as moe, yuri, yaoi, fanservice, ecchi, etc. Unfortunately only yuri, shoujo ai, yaoi, ecchi, etc gets are noticed so people obviously people don't know and probably judge wrong most of the time on the cover pictures/synopsis, get bad recommendations, etc.

A problem is I think there are only a few "normal" anime each season such as tari tari for this season which are suppose to have very little fanservice of any kind. Sword Art online has a few quicky scenes of fanservice. It's too bad if you want 100% no fanservice now a days.

On a side note, I think Queen's Blade is hilarious, if you can enjoy that as male or female. But I've also thought it was too bad that the male fan base is much bigger therefore an equivalent like Queen's Blade but with male characters won't be created...just yet. But it should, it'll have like gay vibes to it and such, and there would be like lots of testicle cleavage. This can work if there is no censor.
Aug 13, 2012 6:01 PM

Apr 2012
I don't think what you say is right. Even If the target group is shounen that doesn't mean that girls/women aren't supposed to watch it!
I'm a girl and I prefer shounen because in my opinion it's better than bishounen.
And my brother watched Kuroshitsuji too and enjoyed it.
I don't care If it's bishounen- or shounenfanservice I hate both but I simply ignore that crap and focus on the main plot.
And I don't care If the anime doesn't have male characters as long as it's so entertaining that I can enjoy it. As an example I watched Kimi to Boku a story about boys but it bored me and I watched Yuru Yuri and enjoyed it just because it's funny in the first place.
What you say is just a genaralization

boating92 said:

I'm willing to bet there are more male anime/manga fans than there are women without a doubt. The reasons behind this are complicated and women aren't encouraged to get into things like anime, manga or video games etc.

I bet there are lots of women who are interested in anime, manga and video games! I am more interested in that three things than in girly like things and I know lots of girls who are interested in anime, manga and video games.
In my country theres an event called "Japan day" a day to celebrate the bond between Japan and my country. There are lots of cosplayers and you can buy things related to anime and manga there and the amount of men and woman is well balanced.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 13, 2012 6:06 PM

Jul 2010
flaxman85 said:

Sorry, but who are you to say this? i mean...you don't like moe random slice-of-life shows, ok i get it, but you don't have ANY rights to say to man that hes not straight, because he enjoy shows like this for fun.I agree with you about fapping or being excited like you've seen naked girl for first time over these shows, because it's ridiculous...of course guys who do that really should be ashamed of themselves, but that doesnt change anything.Personally i hate Lucky Star and most of other moe-blob shows, but i loved K-On!, and it's not because of teenage girls who have nice body, or are just simply moe.I loved it because of this cute-friendship atmosphere.I laughed like hell, and spend really nice time watching it.You can't say im not normal because i liked it and im guy ._.
Aug 13, 2012 7:00 PM

Jan 2012
iLostReason said:
flaxman85 said:

Sorry, but who are you to say this? i mean...you don't like moe random slice-of-life shows, ok i get it, but you don't have ANY rights to say to man that hes not straight, because he enjoy shows like this for fun.I agree with you about fapping or being excited like you've seen naked girl for first time over these shows, because it's ridiculous...of course guys who do that really should be ashamed of themselves, but that doesnt change anything.Personally i hate Lucky Star and most of other moe-blob shows, but i loved K-On!, and it's not because of teenage girls who have nice body, or are just simply moe.I loved it because of this cute-friendship atmosphere.I laughed like hell, and spend really nice time watching it.You can't say im not normal because i liked it and im guy ._.

Sorry, but who are you to judge an opinion of a random internet person?

lol @ 'you don't have a RIGHT to call anyone a phaggot'. What gives you the right to disagree with what I think? Frankly, I don't give a shit what you like or don't like.

All I'm saying is if you have a penis and plan on using it on females and females ONLY, then you should not be watching these cute colorful young girls doing stupid meaningless shit and enjoying it like a phaggot who's fucked up in the head.

And way to take the fap comment literally. I swear kids this generation is so damn clueless and butthurt about everything.

You say you loved K-On because of the 'cute-friendship atmosphere'? And you say you're a normal straight male? Do I even have to go further about how gay that sounded?

Ladies help me out here.
Aug 13, 2012 7:06 PM
Jul 2012
Regicide said:
dude lol i love josei anime and manga cause its the bomb diggity
(eg spice and wolf, higashi no eden, sakamichi no apollon, chihayafuru)
most of this shonen crap like naruto or bleach or one piece or blue exorcist (or really a lot of god damn anime) doesn't make sense to me-I only liked Noein
does that mean im weird?
HELL FUCKING YES
right op?

dude, you're too funny
Aug 13, 2012 7:06 PM

Mar 2011
This thread helped me discover my sexuality. Thanks flaxman.
What do you think you're piloting? Great Mazinger? Dangaioh? For Pete's sake, this isn't some robot cartoon whose main character is an autistic kid or some punk. - Kiichi Goto, Mobile Police Patlabor
Aug 13, 2012 7:13 PM

Jul 2012
flaxman85 said:

Ladies help me out here.

No
Aug 13, 2012 7:18 PM

Jul 2011
flaxman85 said:

You say you loved K-On because of the 'cute-friendship atmosphere'? And you say you're a normal straight male? Do I even have to go further about how gay that sounded?

Ladies help me out here.

No. And nothing's wrong with sounding or being gay.

NK_500 said:
Instead what I saw from these people is this: see the show, hated it, go to the forums telling everyone how crap it is, rated it as 1 and finally hit the "drop" button.

You see that EVERYWHERE (in life too). Doesn't just happen with moe shows. There are people who enjoy hating on shows that they know they'll hate. They enjoy wasting their time commenting on pointless things, pissing people off, etc.

You know what you can do? Ignore them.

NK_500 said:
To sum all up, it is pretty obvious that moe slice-of-life shows are made by and for men.

What? Are you hearing yourself? None of that matters. It all depends on your taste and what you like.

NK_500 said:
Perhaps one of the most annoying trend in anime and manga is when girls and women start watching the shows that aren't supposed to be made for them,

That's just sexist. You could've started said "when people start..." and continued with an example of female moe-haters. Anyways, it applies to everyone. If you're saying people shouldn't be watching "out of their genres" then you're saying that any genre such as shounen should not be watched by girls because it's aimed at boys, and shoujo and josei shouldn't be watched by guys because its "target audience" is females. Demographics don't matter.

Personally I love the SoL genre. But I need story, comedy or something to keep me entertained. Sure the girls are cute in moe and there were a few cute or funny moments, but that was about it for K-On.

Now stop being a bigot and go enjoy your anime.
MirorinAug 13, 2012 7:32 PM
Aug 13, 2012 7:20 PM

Nov 2010
Here we go again. No need to explain the OP's fear of too many women start watching moe shows but I can understand him.

It much like some(not all) metalheads are complaining too many Lady Gaga fans start listening to some metal bands.

Okay OP, here's my tow cent. We are not chained by demographics or whatsoever and we are free to watch anything we like or don't.

Umm wait, I never saw men watching some chick-flick movies like Twilight unless they just want accompany their girlfriends.

EDIT: Maybe I should stop becoming a Yosuga no Sora fangirl because it is pretty clear that I'm wasn't its target audience. Wasn't Yosuga no Sora should be watch by perverted men in first place, not women like myself.
Joyce_SteeleAug 13, 2012 7:26 PM
Aug 13, 2012 7:43 PM

Jul 2010
flaxman85 said:
iLostReason said:
flaxman85 said:

lol @ 'you don't have a RIGHT to call anyone a phaggot'. What gives you the right to disagree with what I think? Frankly, I don't give a shit what you like or don't like.

All I'm saying is if you have a penis and plan on using it on females and females ONLY, then you should not be watching these cute colorful young girls doing stupid meaningless shit and enjoying it like a phaggot who's fucked up in the head.

And way to take the fap comment literally. I swear kids this generation is so damn clueless and butthurt about everything.

Ladies help me out here.

Ok, after reading your post i won't say anything more.Just think what you want, and i will think what i want.Don't be proud though...you didnt stop me with your words or anything, i simply don't want to waste my time on you :/
Aug 13, 2012 7:54 PM
Aug 2012
Bleh. I don't care about the target audience. I'm a teenage girl and I watch shounen and seinen and pretty much anything with violence and gore. I can only stand shoujo if it has some comedy in it like Toradora. I only watch shoujo like School Days and 5 centimeters per second when I get bored of shouen/seinen. It's not a great substitution, but whatever.
Aug 13, 2012 7:58 PM

May 2012
To me, that statement has the same mindset as people that think anime is only for kids.
Aug 13, 2012 7:58 PM

Oct 2011
flaxman85 said:
notsureifsrs.jpg

Please stay safe.

No. Slice of life is my favorite genre and I'm not gay. Sorry.
Aug 13, 2012 8:16 PM

Mar 2012
flaxman85 said:

This is so wrong, but I can't help but half-agree.
Let's go bowling.
Aug 13, 2012 9:04 PM

May 2012
wait wot

Since when were viewers confined to only the demographic based on gender?

It's not like it really matters...
Aug 13, 2012 9:43 PM

Jun 2012
LOL, this post has made me laught so hard.

- Just Do you, and a ma do ME.

man i dont give a f**k about what anime i am watching, if i like it, than i like it lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slice_of_life
OhNastiAug 13, 2012 9:48 PM
Aug 13, 2012 10:10 PM

Sep 2011
pika2000 said:
To me, that statement has the same mindset as people that think anime is only for kids.

This.

Shirtisred said:
wait wot

and this.

When exactly were there any rules saying girls shouldn't watch this and guys shouldn't watch that?

and by your logic, i'm an adult man, so i'm not supposed to watch shounen? Pfft.

Not to be offensive, but i can't believe this thread has 5 pages of responses.
Aug 13, 2012 10:52 PM

Jul 2012
Downgrade355 said:
pika2000 said:

This.

Shirtisred said:
wait wot

and this.

When exactly were there any rules saying girls shouldn't watch this and guys shouldn't watch that?

and by your logic, i'm an adult man, so i'm not supposed to watch shounen? Pfft.

Not to be offensive, but i can't believe this thread has 5 pages of responses.

All of these. And you should note that most of these responses are legitimate arguments against the OP's statement, which is pretty good if you ask me.
Aug 13, 2012 11:19 PM

Sep 2011
Oh man. Guess that means I have to drop everything I'm currently watching since those aren't aimed at girls.
Aug 13, 2012 11:53 PM

Oct 2008
Looking at some of the responses on this thread It seems a lot of people either misunderstood it or didn't even bother reading it. This thread's purpose is not to say that "girls shouldn't watch this or that because they don't like it" or whatever, it just seems to point out how quite a few girls seem to rate particular anime unfairly because of their gender biases and just because the show doesn't pander to them. Now, instead of straw manning this, why doesn't anyone try to argue with what was actually said?
Here's a little example for a counter argument that's relevant: "don't guys do the same thing with shounen ai and other anime that doesn't pander to them?" or something like that.
Seriously, is this thread that difficult to understand?
Aug 14, 2012 12:06 AM
Jun 2012
flaxman85 said:

Please stay safe.

You sir, win the internets.

/thread
Aug 14, 2012 12:08 AM

Sep 2011
HATUL300 said:
Looking at some of the responses on this thread It seems a lot of people either misunderstood it or didn't even bother reading it. This thread's purpose is not to say that "girls shouldn't watch this or that because they don't like it" or whatever, it just seems to point out how quite a few girls seem to rate particular anime unfairly because of their gender biases and just because the show doesn't pander to them. Now, instead of straw manning this, why doesn't anyone try to argue with what was actually said?
Here's a little example for a counter argument that's relevant: "don't guys do the same thing with shounen ai and other anime that doesn't pander to them?" or something like that.

I get that, but singling out girls isn't necessary, and it's also implying that there are things they "shouldn't" watch . This thread could have been titled "When people watch things they're not interested in" and it would have gotten much better responses.
Aug 14, 2012 12:23 AM

Jun 2011
NK_500 said:
I read all your posts one by one it is pretty clear most don't get the OP. As I already said before I don't have problems to women who loves the genre, only those who hates.

One member asked me to hate back bishounen/fujioshi craps at them but that won't change anything. I'm pretty sure there are less men hates bishounen/yaoi craps than women who hates ecchi/moe ones.

So the whole point of this thread is "two wrongs DOES make a right". So it is right for women to hates seinen shows as much as men hates yaoi ones. It is your choice after all.

Let me get it straight.
What if these women don't hate the genre, but it's more that they hate the show itself?
In your OP, you put in Lucky Star, K-On! and Nichijou as examples. I loved both K-On! and Nichijou, but hated Lucky Star. Does that mean you have a problem with me hating Lucky Star, but have no problems with men hating them, because like, I'm not part of the target audience?
Men who also hate these kinds of shows exist.

As I said in my earlier post, gender doesn't matter in enjoying or not enjoying an anime. If you're gonna have a problem with people who hate something, don't restrict it to one gender.
Aug 14, 2012 2:09 AM

Jul 2011
flaxman85 said:
iLostReason said:
flaxman85 said:

Ladies help me out here.

and you are an "old man" talking down too teenagers on an anime website, im assuming you are trolling but if you aren't. That's 10 times fucking weirder then liking a slice of life show(even trolling the internet at your age is bad).

Once again i am going to assume you are a troll because of how clueless you sound, either way it's weird and sad and you are in no position to be judging others so i am going to stop giving you the joy of more reply's now.
Aug 14, 2012 2:19 AM

Mar 2012
I'll have you know that I love slice of life and moe anime and I'm a girl, and I'm not going to for one second think that I can't watch them anymore because 'it was made for men'. Seriously? Hell, my boyfriend wouldn't watch this kind of genre because it's too girly and silly. Why can't women watch this as well?
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SilentSuicide&sclick=1]
Aug 14, 2012 3:09 AM

Jan 2012
I agree. They shouldn't pick up things that they know they won't enjoy.

That strategy has saved me the misfortune of having to drop something. I'm proud to announce that my dropped anime = 0 because I research before I watch.

Now... The problem is that women can't think logically like that.
Aug 14, 2012 3:15 AM

Sep 2011
HATUL300 said:

Well, they can rate it whatever they want, they still did watch it, so yeah.
and knowing Shounen-ai/BL/Yaoi's reputation, i don't think it's a good example to use. after all, Shoujo is targeted at females, and most of it's content is strictly made to appeal to female fans, but i don't recall see'ing anyone, regardless of gender, complain about it in my whole life of surfing the interwebz. so that's that.

and guys, i don't mean to be offensive, but it should be for the best to let this thread die, the way i see it, it won't be long till a sh!tstorm's going to happen here and then the mods will have to get involved.

EDIT: Oh there we go, the sh!tstorm is already starting. calm down people.
Aug 14, 2012 3:16 AM

Oct 2008
Kuhle said:
HATUL300 said:

I get that, but singling out girls isn't necessary, and it's also implying that there are things they "shouldn't" watch . This thread could have been titled "When people watch things they're not interested in" and it would have gotten much better responses.

I don't see how it implies that there are things girls shouldn't watch.
And this thread singles out females because they tend to do this more than males that presumably don't even try watching girly stuff (especially if it's about gay men) if they don't like it to begin with. But again, maybe you can prove this statement to be false (I doubt it though).
Aug 14, 2012 3:17 AM

Sep 2011
HATUL300 said:
Kuhle said:
HATUL300 said:

And this thread singles out females because they tend to do this more than males that presumably don't even try watching girly stuff (especially if it's about gay men) if they don't like it to begin with, but again maybe you can prove this statement to be false (I doubt it though).

You're still using BL as an example?

I really think this thread should die.
Aug 14, 2012 3:19 AM

Oct 2008
Downgrade355 said:
HATUL300 said:
Kuhle said:
HATUL300 said:

And this thread singles out females because they tend to do this more than males that presumably don't even try watching girly stuff (especially if it's about gay men) if they don't like it to begin with, but again maybe you can prove this statement to be false (I doubt it though).

Or reverse harem, it doesn't really make much difference.
Aug 14, 2012 3:22 AM

Sep 2011
HATUL300 said:
Downgrade355 said:
HATUL300 said:
Kuhle said:
HATUL300 said:

I totally see your point, but i think reverse-harems are generally widely accepted, for apparent reasons, and is at the very least "watchable" by various audiences, not just the target audience, unlike BL. i don't wanna get into details, but do you get what i'm trying to say?
Aug 14, 2012 3:27 AM

Oct 2008
Downgrade355 said:
HATUL300 said:
Downgrade355 said:
HATUL300 said:
Kuhle said:
HATUL300 said:

I totally see your point, but i think reverse-harems are generally widely accepted, for apparent reasons, and is at the very least "watchable" by various audiences, not just the target audience, unlike BL. i don't wanna get into details, but do you get what i'm trying to say?

Yeah I guess so, maybe BL wasn't a very good example.
Aug 14, 2012 3:31 AM

Sep 2011
HATUL300 said:

Yeah I guess so, maybe BL wasn't a very good example.

Well yeah, but trust me, i see where you're coming from, although this whole otaku industry thing is really complicated if you ask me, you don't expect something untill it slaps you right in the face. lol
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Don't you find the obsession with fictional characters in the anime community alarming? ( 1 2 )

tappioca - Yesterday

78 by FanofAction »»
56 seconds ago

» Underrated character designs/outfits you think are appealing / sexy

IpreferEcchi - Apr 26

25 by TheMechaManiac »»
6 minutes ago

» Do you guys pretend to hate anime?

APolygons2 - 8 hours ago

27 by Saphiran »»
6 minutes ago

» List of anime to watch with friends

collarbone_cry - 28 minutes ago

7 by tchitchouan »»
11 minutes ago

» Does being an anime fan make you proud or embarassed? ( 1 2 )

BuddhaIsBetter - Apr 22

68 by Joshhhp »»
16 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.