Forum Settings
Forums

When girls/women watching the shows that they aren't supposed to...

New
Aug 13, 2012 8:53 AM

Jan 2012
(Please read the entire article carefully before making any replies. I know this is a very flame-bait material if not a troll-bait one but I tried my best to keep this article civilized as possible).

Perhaps one of the most annoying trend in anime and manga is when girls and women start watching the shows that aren't supposed to be made for them, in this case moe slice-of-life shows like K-On!, Lucky Star, Nichoujo(not to be confused with Daily Lives of High School Boys) and Yuru Yuri for examples. To be honest, I have nothong against them and in fact I welcomes them. All I say is "welcome to the club". However I really hate to see those who hates these shows.

Don't get me wrong, this is not another thread defending moe slice-of-life shows but rather questioning people, especially women who obviously aren't the target audience of the shows, mentality. All I heard from most of them "moe crap with little to no male characters at all". Are these people didn't read the synopsis first or did they just ignore the promotional posters. If you can see group of girls with no male characters, just push the "back" button and left as it is. Don bother with it. Instead what I saw from these people is this: see the show, hated it, go to the forums telling everyone how crap it is, rated it as 1 and finally hit the "drop" button.

I know I shouldn't complain on "haters gonna hate" issue but those shows aren't supposed to be seen by them in first place. For example I never lay fingers on any bishounen fanservice craps like 07-Ghost for example. I also never touch any reverse harem for same reason. I only saw Ouran which I hated the most and reason for putting it in my list on to show all other people stop recommending similar shows to it. I also completed Kuroshitsuji because I hoped it bring more than just bishounen fanservice but needless to say it just a false hope to begin with.

To sum all up, it is pretty obvious that moe slice-of-life shows are made by and for men. They aren't target audience to begin with. If not your taste and stay away from it and I believe that you will never get bad taste in your mouth or more accurately eyes and ears. Hate the soft-spoken lolis and buxom women? Just ignore them. Sometimes there is a benefit of ignorance.
---
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 13, 2012 8:55 AM

May 2008
I don't know... I showed my sister K-ON! and she loved it to bits. Same with Nichijou.

Besides, isn't it always better to have the ratings reflect the general opinion of the show, and not only just from those that the anime caters to? Otherwise the scores would be much more inflated than they already are. It all averages out in the end anyway -- those that hate it so much to drop it with an unfairly low score pretty much equal out those that smack 10s to everything that tickles an inch of their hyperbolic fancy.
FauxAznAug 13, 2012 9:21 AM
Aug 13, 2012 9:07 AM

Jul 2008
Well, yes, that's the general idea of entertainment - don't expect it from the things that you have no reason to expect it from. However, people are so diverse, regardless of gender, that it's kind of hard to tell sometimes when something that might not necessarily be marketed for you might interest you. Especially since, for female anime fans, most shows are not targeted at them. You have to try things to see if you like them or not.

Of the examples you listed, I personally only watched one episode of Lucky Star and hated it. Never again. However, K-On! I watched several episodes of with a friend and loved - I really need to watch the rest again. No, it's not made for me, but it's something I've enjoyed a lot. The same can be said for guys watching anime targeted at girls - I know a lot of guys that have watched and enjoyed Ouran or Kuroshitsuji and enjoyed it as more than bishounen fanservice. Basically, you'll never know if you will like it until you try.

On another note, don't you think it's a little hypocritical that you can't stand it when girls who aren't supposed to watch your slice-of-life shows criticize it, but you call anime aimed at females "bishounen fanservice craps" in your argument?
Aug 13, 2012 9:12 AM

Aug 2012
Is everyone in this thread 12 years old? You do realise that women watch shows with female protags and characters because they're female and they can relate to them?
I LOVE yuru yuri, practically everyone does as far as I know, Nichoujo I'm planning to watch and sure I'll enjoy it.

You're saying Yuru Yuri and Nichijou are pandering to a male audience but there is no evidence of this whatsoever. As far as I'm aware, they're just meant to be comedies. You wouldn't say the same thing about Yotsuba&! or Azumanga Daioh would you?

Watching anime isn't all about gender, you sound like you're in primary school.
If you can't enjoy both genres of anime shoujo and shounen, seinen and josei, you're pretty immature because both encompass different emotions and themes. You don't have to cling to your masculinity so much that you can only watch shows ''aimed at men''. There's no reason men can't enjoy a romance anime.

Guess what, some people would think you were a 'fag' for watching things like Clannad and K-On.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Aug 13, 2012 9:13 AM

Aug 2009
I'm a guy and I hate those shows (cept Daily lives of highschool boys, that was pretty good). Even among the same gender there are people are not going to like the same things, which also means people of the opposite gender are going to like it as well. The same thing applies for shoujo and josei anime with guys.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aug 13, 2012 9:16 AM

Aug 2012
Plus if a show is only legitimised and enjoyed by it's fanservice to males, and there's nothing else like PLOT or CHARACTERS or HUMOUR for a female to enjoy, it's probably a shitty fucking anime.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Aug 13, 2012 9:19 AM

Aug 2012
Touchy subject indeed, because you say in essence that girls may not have an opinion on certain shows because they are obviously too stupid to understand why males are the hypothetical target audience and overreact in a bold way by hate-voting.

Does it really happen that often?
twitch.tv/callmerevy - twitter.com/cmRevy - blog: callmerevy.wordpress.com
Aug 13, 2012 9:21 AM

Aug 2012
m3nt0r said:
Touchy subject indeed, because you say in essence that girls may not have an opinion on certain shows because they are obviously too stupid to understand why males are the hypothetical target audience and overreact in a bold way by hate-voting.

Does it really happen that often?

Even if one watches a show outside of your 'target audience' you should still be able to tell if it's a good show or not, even if it doesn't particularly catch you personally.
Aug 13, 2012 9:24 AM

Nov 2011
boating92 said:

You're saying Yuru Yuri and Nichijou are pandering to a male audience but there is no evidence of this whatsoever. As far as I'm aware, they're just meant to be comedies. You wouldn't say the same thing about Yotsuba&! or Azumanga Daioh would you?

Well.. yotsuba&! is a seinen, not that it means girls/young teenage boys can't enjoy it.. But it is aimed at young adult men.

But that goes for a lot of shows, its not like you will stop enjoying shonen shows when you turn 19, or something.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Aug 13, 2012 9:26 AM

Aug 2012
rederoin said:
boating92 said:

Well.. yotsuba&! is a seinen, not that it means girls/young teenage boys can't enjoy it.. But it is aimed at young adult men.

But that goes for a lot of shows, its not like you will stop enjoying shonen shows when you turn 19, or something.

Says who? I don't see how that's seinen AT ALL.
Aug 13, 2012 9:27 AM

Jul 2012
i don't even know where to start. this is dumb but it obviously pissed me off. I don't watch these shows b/c i can't watch everything and my personal main interests remain elsewhere - from the silly to gore.

Even if there is some proof that these shows aren't aimed towareds women, we're allowed to enjoy whatever show we want.

do ALL women hate these shows? apparantly not. this post is just too far. who are you to judge? really??

man i hate posting this crap but c'mon
Aug 13, 2012 9:29 AM

Nov 2011
boating92 said:
rederoin said:
boating92 said:

MAL, although wikipedia lists it as a shonen.

Is it really that big of a deal for it to be a seinen/shonen?

Aug 13, 2012 9:31 AM

Dec 2009
I'm not even sure I get what you mean. Your point is messy. I wouldn't even say some of the shows you mentioned (eg Lucky Star, Nichijou) pander to male audience.

Besides, can't we just get past this "boys should watch x, girls should watch y" stage? I mean, just watch what you like already. Stating that there are clear lines you shouldn't step by is probably one of the dumbest thing there is. It's like when people say certain things are for kids, while they could be enjoyed by everyone (anime and video games, anyone?).

Just.

Stop.

It.

You come across as ignorant.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Aug 13, 2012 9:32 AM

Aug 2012
daintybiscuit said:
i don't even know where to start. this is dumb but it obviously pissed me off. I don't watch these shows b/c i can't watch everything and my personal main interests remain elsewhere - from the silly to gore.

Even if there is some proof that these shows aren't aimed towareds women, we're allowed to enjoy whatever show we want.

do ALL women hate these shows? apparantly not. this post is just too far. who are you to judge? really??

yeah, making it all about gender is stupid. it's more down to personal taste.

comedy > with girls in
doesn't mean it's aimed at men. you're just being sexist.

And otherwise, males are claiming ALL action based anime, and ALL the SoL genre and comedy. Leaving women with just romance. That's obviously just sexist. Women like action too. That's just gender boundaries at their most basic and worse, and has a lot of implications such as implying women's only concern is romance whereas men are all about saving the world. This just isn't true.
Aug 13, 2012 9:32 AM

Aug 2012
rederoin said:
boating92 said:
rederoin said:
boating92 said:

Maybe, if you imply Seinen anime is for both genders to enjoy.
Aug 13, 2012 9:34 AM

Nov 2011
boating92 said:
daintybiscuit said:

comedy > with girls in

How do you know what the target audience is? Maybe the target audience is different here in the west, but the author decided what (Japanese) audience he aims it at.

Aug 13, 2012 9:35 AM

Nov 2011
m3nt0r said:
rederoin said:
boating92 said:
rederoin said:
boating92 said:

But both genders can enjoy it, isn't that obvious? Just becease you don't belong to the target audience, how does that mean you can't enjoy it?

Dec 2008
NK_500 said:

All I heard from most of them "moe crap with little to no male characters at all".

Doesn't mean we all think like that. Its your problem if you take the words of haters to heart. And there will always be haters, so get over it already.

NK_500 said:

To sum all up, it is pretty obvious that moe slice-of-life shows are made by and for men. They aren't target audience to begin with.

I disagree, a lot of girls love and enjoy these kind of shows, more and more I think they're becoming the target audience. But then why should anyone care about target audiences or demographics? People will watch whatever they want, regardless of what their age or gender is. So as I said, get over it already.

Aug 2012
rederoin said:
boating92 said:
daintybiscuit said:

comedy > with girls in

How do you know what the target audience is? Maybe the target audience is different here in the west, but the author decided what (Japanese) audience he aims it at.

People don't write with a target audience in mind (for legitimately written things), they write it and then decide which audience might like it most.

Which depends on the state of the industry in question and how it's seen.

More men might like Yotsuba than women, but this is probably more to do with men being more into things like manga in the first place, I'm willing to bet there are more male anime/manga fans than there are women without a doubt. The reasons behind this are complicated and women aren't encouraged to get into things like anime, manga or video games etc. There's nothing actually IN IT that makes it aimed at men in particular.
Hufflepuff4002Aug 13, 2012 9:39 AM
Aug 13, 2012 9:38 AM

Nov 2011
boating92 said:

And otherwise, males are claiming ALL action based anime, and ALL the SoL genre and comedy. Leaving women with just romance. That's obviously just sexist. Women like action too. That's just gender boundaries at their most basic and worse, and has a lot of implications such as implying women's only concern is romance whereas men are all about saving the world. This just isn't true.

Thats a generalization, and you know it.

Its not us, the western audience of anime/manga, who decided what "demograhpic" it belongs too(shonen/seinen/shoujo/josei)

Usagi drop is a SoL josei, by the way. So that also proves that statement false.

Aug 13, 2012 9:39 AM

Nov 2011
boating92 said:
rederoin said:
boating92 said:
daintybiscuit said:

comedy > with girls in

People don't write with a target audience in mind (for legitimately written things), they write it and then decide which audience might like it most.

Thats exactly what I mean, you don't get to decide what demographic it belongs too.

Aug 13, 2012 9:40 AM

Aug 2012
rederoin said:
m3nt0r said:
rederoin said:
boating92 said:
rederoin said:
boating92 said:

But both genders can enjoy it, isn't that obvious? Just becease you don't belong to the target audience, how does that mean you can't enjoy it?

That's a question to the people who make a "big deal" out of it. In my book there are no boundaries. Just wanted to add this POV as a possibility.
Aug 13, 2012 9:41 AM

Aug 2012
rederoin said:
boating92 said:
rederoin said:
boating92 said:
daintybiscuit said:

comedy > with girls in

Thats exactly what I mean, you don't get to decide what demographic it belongs too.

I just edited that post
Aug 13, 2012 9:43 AM

Aug 2012
rederoin said:
boating92 said:

Its not us, the western audience of anime/manga, who decided what "demograhpic" it belongs too(shonen/seinen/shoujo/josei)

Usagi drop is a SoL josei, by the way. So that also proves that statement false.

And lo and behold, Usagi Drop is about PARENTING. A stereotypically female role.
Aug 13, 2012 9:45 AM

Nov 2011
boating92 said:
rederoin said:
boating92 said:
daintybiscuit said:

comedy > with girls in

More men might like Yotsuba than women, but this is probably more to do with men being more into things like manga in the first place, I'm willing to bet there are more male anime/manga fans than there are women without a doubt. The reasons behind this are complicated and women aren't encouraged to get into things like anime, manga or video games etc. There's nothing actually IN IT that makes it aimed at men in particular.

Whether you think it has nothing "aimed" at males or not, does not change the fact that yotsuba is a seinen(or shonen according to wiki.). I don't know, maybe things are different in Japan, or maybe not..

I'll ask again, is this really that big a deal? how does this is anyway affect anybodies life?

Aug 13, 2012 9:47 AM

Nov 2011
boating92 said:
rederoin said:
boating92 said:

And lo and behold, Usagi Drop is about PARENTING. A stereotypically female role.

And? All I did was proof that statement wrong.

Aug 13, 2012 9:48 AM

Jul 2012
You don't have to be in the target audience to know something blows ass.
Aug 13, 2012 9:49 AM

Aug 2012
rederoin said:
boating92 said:
rederoin said:
boating92 said:
daintybiscuit said:

comedy > with girls in

Whether you think it has nothing "aimed" at males or not, does not change the fact that yotsuba is a seinen(or shonen according to wiki.). I don't know, maybe things are different in Japan, or maybe not..

I'll ask again, is this really that big a deal? how does this is anyway affect anybodies life?

You seem to think it's definitely a shonen/seinen because a website says so? That doesn't make it set in stone. I think being a shonen or shoujo is within the work itself, not decided by which gender happens to like it more, at least in the case of something neutral like Yotsuba.

It's a big deal because there's a lot of sexism in anime just like in any media, but nobody addresses it.
Aug 13, 2012 9:50 AM

Nov 2008
I was under the impression that K-ON! had a large female fanbase, in Japan at least. This thread certainly seems to imply that it does, anyway.

Besides, while I may not watch those bishounen fanservice anime, I have seen various shoujo and josei series and liked them, and I generally enjoyed the mahou shoujo series that were actually targeted at girls (Princess Tutu, Fancy Lala, Heartcatch Precure!) more than the seinen ones (Madoka and Nanatsuiro Drops, haven't seen Nanoha yet) that were technically meant for my group.

Everyone has their own tastes, so just go along with it. But yeah, if they already know they dislike aimless series with cute girls, then why are they watching them? Because they are tsundere for those shows?
Current FAL Ranking + Previous best::
[
Aug 13, 2012 10:01 AM

Jun 2011
Uhh dude, you do know that people from both demographics can share things they like and dislike, right?
It seems like there are double standards in the OP.
What I'm seeing in the OP is... If a woman watches a moe slice-of-life show and doesn't like it, then it's like "You're not supposed to watch that anyway, it's specifically for a male audience!". But if a man watches it and dislikes it then it's just a simple "Then it's not your taste." thing?
JeniiAug 13, 2012 10:05 AM
Aug 13, 2012 10:03 AM

Aug 2012
Jenii said:
Uhh dude, you do know that people from both demographics can share things they like and dislike, right?
What I'm seeing is... If a woman watches a moe slice-of-life show and doesn't like it, then it's like "You're not supposed to watch that anyway, it's specifically for a male audience!". But if a man watches it and dislikes it then it's just a simple "Then it's not your taste." thing?

Exactly this basically with OP.
Aug 13, 2012 10:06 AM

Mar 2012
One solution. Gotta watch'em all.
Aug 13, 2012 10:11 AM

Sep 2010
Jenii said:
What I'm seeing is... If a woman watches a moe slice-of-life show and doesn't like it, then it's like "You're not supposed to watch that anyway, it's specifically for a male audience!". But if a man watches it and dislikes it then it's just a simple "Then it's not your taste." thing?

It's a little more complex than that. If a male watches Junjo Romantica and dislikes it for the things it does specifically for the target audience then that male could easily be ignored as someone that just doesn't get what the show is trying to do. However, if a male dislikes Junjo Romantica because of plot holes, pacing, character development, and the like then that male may problems that aren't just about taste differences.

Aug 13, 2012 10:15 AM

Feb 2012
All i know is that i don't watch those kind of anime. I don't think they're bad, but.. I think i need at least boys and girls mixed together in the main cast! I'm a sucker for romance anime so maybe that's why?
Aug 13, 2012 10:31 AM

Aug 2011
I don't drop or hate on an anime because it looks like "moe crap." The same way I would hope that people wouldn't drop or not even watch something because the first thing they see is a harem of pretty boys. If I watch something and dislike it (maybe even drop it) it really has nothing to do with the way the characters look or act. Whether or not something is directed toward males or females has nothing to do with me enjoying something. It's the anime or manga itself. It's because it just made me want to harm small animals and question why something so terrible was made.

Aug 13, 2012 11:19 AM

Jul 2008
Anime_Name said:
Jenii said:

It's a little more complex than that. If a male watches Junjo Romantica and dislikes it for the things it does specifically for the target audience then that male could easily be ignored as someone that just doesn't get what the show is trying to do. However, if a male dislikes Junjo Romantica because of plot holes, pacing, character development, and the like then that male may problems that aren't just about taste differences.

And just like that, females can watch a harem anime and dislike it because she doesn't like the characteristics of the genre, or she can dislike it because of weak characters and a shallow plot.

Not saying you are like this, but OP seemed to believe that male tastes are infinitely more complex than females, who don't like something just because they "don't get it."
Aug 13, 2012 11:24 AM

Aug 2012
I can see how annoying that is. Don't watch them if you alredy know you won't like it.. for the ones that did enjoy the male targeted anime, awesome for you all, since we do know you're all out there :3
Aug 13, 2012 11:38 AM

Sep 2010
AnyaOtaku said:
Anime_Name said:
Jenii said:

And just like that, females can watch a harem anime and dislike it because she doesn't like the characteristics of the genre, or she can dislike it because of weak characters and a shallow plot.

Not saying you are like this, but OP seemed to believe that male tastes are infinitely more complex than females, who don't like something just because they "don't get it."

Well I was more getting at that a person could dislike a story because what is simply doesn't meet their tastes or because a story has problems in execution. The latter is more reasonably as it won't fault an action story just for having action but instead will attempt to comment on whether that action was done well. I'm not okaying anyone to behave either way, just saying that some people will use more than personal taste when determining what they like/dislike.

Aug 13, 2012 12:36 PM

Jul 2008
Demographic is something that is there as a guide line, not as a rule. Some shows seem more aimed towards guys or girls than others, that just reduces the amount of the other demographic, but there will always be a few who break the guideline.

The real problem with those people is they rate by what they like rather than quality or what not. Its also cause most guys like manly things and most girls like girly things. A fair amount of confusion happens when it comes to anime, because of the whole moe is sort of girly but it really isn't some of the more innocent moe can cross the barrier. I think demographics are mainly a way of saying, even if the quality of this show isn't very good you will like it because it has things related to your age gender or whatever. For example if I posted two picture one of a good looking girl and one of a good looking guy, the overall numbers would be the girls like the picture of the guy more and vice versa. (assuming the girl and guy drawing's demographic is aimed for the other gender.) You can even have the same character drawn a different way and it will appeal to a different demographic.
Aug 13, 2012 12:49 PM

Jul 2011
NK_500 said:

Perhaps one of the most annoying trend in anime and manga is when girls and women start watching the shows that aren't supposed to be made for them, in this case moe slice-of-life shows like K-On!, Lucky Star, Nichoujo(not to be confused with Daily Lives of High School Boys) and Yuru Yuri for examples.

wut

That’s just like, your opinion, man.
slaydereAug 13, 2012 12:52 PM
Aug 13, 2012 12:59 PM

Oct 2011
Everyone is arguing and all but I thought this was directed to people who know they won't like the anime but watch it anyways?

Meh
Aug 13, 2012 1:13 PM

May 2010
NK_500 said:
watching the shows that they aren't supposed to...

This is just far too stupid...

NK_500 said:
However I really hate to see those who hates these shows.

That's your problem.

NK_500 said:
Hate the soft-spoken lolis and buxom women? Just ignore them.

No I won't. So... What? There are good anime with those and stupid anime with those. Girl can like ecchi too. If it's stupid she can rate it low. Easy.
Aug 13, 2012 1:16 PM

Jul 2012
Kitsu-nee said:
NK_500 said:
watching the shows that they aren't supposed to...

This is just far too stupid...

NK_500 said:
However I really hate to see those who hates these shows.

That's your problem.

NK_500 said:
Hate the soft-spoken lolis and buxom women? Just ignore them.

No I won't. So... What? There are good anime with those and stupid anime with those. Girl can like ecchi too. If it's stupid she can rate it low. Easy.

Pretty much this
Aug 13, 2012 1:35 PM
Oct 2010
boating92 said:

How I wish the manga industry (and subsequently, their anime adaptations) were like this. You should read or watch Bakuman; this manga can give you a taste of the extent to which mangaka center their works around their target audience (and the extent to which the target audience expects to be the center of attention in the creative process).

By the way, if you like action and a good plot, you may want to look into Michiko to Hatchin and Seirei no Moribito; based on your posts, I think you will like those two.

As for the OP's post and what people are "supposed to" watch, other posters gave adequate answers.
Aug 13, 2012 1:43 PM

May 2012
Anyone can watch any anime they want, no matter what gender. If they don't enjoy it, then it is their personal opinion.
If a person says they don't like a anime series and drops it then its their choice to do so, but for you to tell people what they should and shouldn't watch is the wrong part of this. End of
Aug 13, 2012 1:50 PM

Sep 2010
I just watch what sounds interesting if its for us women or not.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Aug 13, 2012 1:56 PM

Jun 2009
As an adult female, my shounen and Seinen columns are longer then my shoujo. So then what is targeted for me?

People do not know that they dislike a genre until they try it. The demographics are just an idea, they are not a sure fire fact.

Speaking of demographics did you know that horror movies are aimed at women. All horror movies. Statistically women go more often to the theater to see horror movies longer and spend more money on them then men. Life is interesting isn't it.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 13, 2012 1:57 PM

Feb 2012
Like others have said, this is a pointless thread. Who cares if fangirls are hating on your moeblobs? You'll get 'em back with your bishounen hate. Honestly, if you judge anime by how they are rated by other people, you'll be pissed off all the time. No one tells you what to watch, so don't tell anyone else what to watch. Simple as that.

"In both love and octopus-hunting, you have to take the initiative!" - Gintoki Sakata
Aug 13, 2012 2:08 PM

Jan 2012
notsureifsrs.jpg

NO STRAIGHT MAN should ever enjoy watching those piece of shit random slice of life shows.

"OMG ANOTHER SHOW WITH CUTE LITTLE UNDERAGE GIRLS DOING STUPID SHIT. FAP FAP FAP."

wtf is wrong with you people... srsly

Please stay safe.
Aug 13, 2012 2:15 PM

May 2012
flaxman85 said:
notsureifsrs.jpg

NO STRAIGHT MAN should ever enjoy watching those piece of shit random slice of life shows.

"OMG ANOTHER SHOW WITH CUTE LITTLE UNDERAGE GIRLS DOING STUPID SHIT. FAP FAP FAP."

wtf is wrong with you people... srsly

Please stay safe.

lol
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Tell me why older anime is better that newer anime. ( 1 2 )

fluffycow17 - Mar 24, 2021

64 by CosmicDebris-San »»
3 minutes ago

» Has anime made you erotophobic?

LenRea - Yesterday

13 by LostSpectre »»
16 minutes ago

» Why are so many ecchi enjoyers overweight?

EverRealm - 11 hours ago

34 by Spunkert »»
20 minutes ago

» Do you wish your culture was more represent in anime?

Spunkert - Yesterday

32 by Abomination_suah »»
26 minutes ago

» "This was a Masterpiece!!!" sections or moments in shows that aren't that.

APolygons2 - Yesterday

22 by Cestlavie_ »»
28 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.