Forum Settings
Forums
PandoraHearts
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 25, 2012 8:12 AM
Apr 2012
With that scene that was linked above: don't think that the text and the images are in alignment with each other. What I mean by that is, there have been plenty (tons, actually) of times when Mochizuki-sensei has shown a flashback and there was text floating around (or even appearing to have been said during) the flashback, but most of the time the words were said by someone else or at a different point in time than the flashback that was shown. It is possible that something like that was/is happening there too.

I believe this is her way of showing just how faulty the human is when it comes to memories and recollections. Our memories can get muddled up, our memories can be locked away and forgotten, they can be remembered always but viewed through rose colored glasses, and they can also be easily manipulated (not even on purpose). In order to manipulate a memory all a person really needs to do is say, "Hey remember when such and such happened, there was so and so there, and..." etc., etc. If a person repeats it enough time (believing it to be true) then the other person, even if they don't believe it, will start to and then eventually believe it to be true as well.

So, it probably fits in somewhere, we just haven't seen it yet (though the reason why they want to own the Will of the Abyss was already explained by Leo). There are a lot of possibilities, and for this, I am content to just wait and see.
Jun 25, 2012 8:39 AM

Dec 2009
I always thought that the "you want to use Alice" was Glen referring to Jack, just like many of us thought that the one who had been saved "that night" by Lacie was Glen, but in the end it turned out to be Jack's thoughts.
Jun 25, 2012 12:51 PM

Sep 2009
Ah yes, it's true, "...you want to use Alice?" could've been said by either Glen or Jack, or anyone really. But I dunno, for now it makes the most sense to me that Jack would say it, especially if it was said during the same scene as Glen's explanation of the Will (though it theoretically could've been from another scene). I mean, that whole explanation by Glen was about the necessity of gaining control of the Will by the Baskervilles, and their only tangible link to it is Alice, so why wouldn't they try to use her somehow? That's what Revis was trying to do in the first place when he impregnated Lacie.

There's also Vincent saying that Jack wanted to save Alice. Of course, Jack was trying to use Alice to get to Alyss too, and it would've been life-threatening for Alice because her human body can't handle the Will's energy for long... So not sure yet whether Vincent was mistaken, was lied to, or whether Jack wanted to "save" Alyss... meaning The Will, from Glen from wanting to destroy her or acquire her power. And he's have a motive to save Alyss, since he needed her for his plans for Lacie.

But how would Vincent know anything about Alyss? He was awfully surprised to see White Alice, so he might not have known about this aspect. But if Jack did tell Vincent about his concerns regarding the Will, and if he was honest about it, he'd probably call her Alice and not make a distinction, so Vincent would've thought Jack's talking about human Alice.

This theory is kinda convoluted, I know, and probably wrong, haha. I'm just still hoping there's some kind of interesting moral conflict left and that Glen isn't some innocent victim. That he had his own plans. What I'd like to see Jun elaborate on is this page, where Jack asks Glen "What is your real objective? To restore what the Baskervilles term the 'Order of the Abyss'? Or to rule over the world by making the Intention of the Abyss yours?" (Yen Press translation). Glen asks Jack what he's trying to say, and when Jack mentions Lacie, Glen snaps and tells Jack to not involve himself in "this" any further. It makes me think Jack was trying to save Alyss from whatever Glen's plans were for the Will. Sure he was probably trying to save her in order to achieve his own plans about Lacie, but still trying to save her nonetheless. And who knows what the Baskervilles would want to do with the Will's power? I don't think any family or any one person with worldly interests can be trusted with it.

So yeah, I think there's more twists to come. GLeo has a pretty creepy vibe this chapter, so maybe there's something we don't know yet. Though, of course, he had every reason to tell Gil to shoot Oz in order to cripple Jack's presence in the human world.
Jun 25, 2012 4:44 PM

Jun 2008
Neiru2012 said:

This theory is kinda convoluted, I know, and probably wrong, haha. I'm just still hoping there's some kind of interesting moral conflict left and that Glen isn't some innocent victim. That he had his own plans. What I'd like to see Jun elaborate on is this page, where Jack asks Glen "What is your real objective? To restore what the Baskervilles term the 'Order of the Abyss'? Or to rule over the world by making the Intention of the Abyss yours?" (Yen Press translation). Glen asks Jack what he's trying to say, and when Jack mentions Lacie, Glen snaps and tells Jack to not involve himself in "this" any further.

And plus in that same chapter you mention, after Glen saying he does not want Jack to involve himself further, he makes a creepy smile that kinda resembles the smile he did in this chapter. Definitely Glen has a secret surrounding him. I didnt like his tone when he said that he is still the only master of Gil.

Also in that same page, we see Jack crying. We know from this scene in several flashbacks that the only one who cries is Jack (We never saw Glen crying), and next page we see Little Gil wounded in the floor at Jack´s side, while Jack apologizes. On next pages we see Glen calling for Lacie with a bloodied sword but the quotes are from Jack " A world without you etc". So...is it a fake memory and the one who was with Gil on the floor was Glen? But then, we never saw Glen crying and we know Gil fell at Jack´s side and Jack was on the right side while Glen was on the left, so their positions did not change. It makes sense to me that it was a memory not altered by Jack...but then why was Jack the one beside Gil and not Glen who was his master?
Jack mentions Lacie to Glen and he flips out, and immediately followed by another flashback in next page about Jack vs Glen aftermath, and although we see there written Jack´s quotes about Lacie, it is Glen who calls Lacie, and it is Jack who is on the floor crying near Gil (I cannot imagine Glen crying, but then I might be wrong and probably it was Glen and that memory was faked by Jack).Anyway, I have the feeling there´s something going on between Glen x Lacie for sure.

Im waiting for Glen big revelation. And certainly a final Jack x Glen moment will be great.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jun 25, 2012 9:20 PM

Jan 2012
I knew that this mindfuck will be coming for us sooner or later . The atuhor is a pro in mindraping the readers .

Good job author !! And noooo Oz T____T don't kill off my favorite character . Well , but I don't think he's dead .
Actually glad that nepal is facing disaster
Jun 25, 2012 10:07 PM
Jun 2012
It was moving how Gil came to Oz's aid despite remembering everything. I was expecting for Oz and Gil to have some strained relationships in between them, then they would make up. But instead Gil remained faithful to his current and true master. Until that is Gil shot Oz by Glen's command.

On the other hand I was disappointed with Leo. I was hoping Leo would wake up and have all his senses returned but in the end Leo's body is being controlled by Glen's soul.

Surprised on how many people didn't suspect Alice to kill herself. That was one of my suspicions of Alice's death.

Overall, the chapter was exciting! Still don't know on how the pocket watch was made though. Unless there was a chapter that explained the birth of the pocket watch that I missed. Also it makes me wonder if the past memories of Glen and Jack was just an illusion. When I look at them it makes it seem like Jack isn't obsessed about Lacie, but Jack has been basically a psycho ever since Lacie died.
Jun 26, 2012 8:24 AM
Apr 2012
S-Phoenix said:
Surprised on how many people didn't suspect Alice to kill herself. That was one of my suspicions of Alice's death.

Overall, the chapter was exciting! Still don't know on how the pocket watch was made though. Unless there was a chapter that explained the birth of the pocket watch that I missed. Also it makes me wonder if the past memories of Glen and Jack was just an illusion. When I look at them it makes it seem like Jack isn't obsessed about Lacie, but Jack has been basically a psycho ever since Lacie died.

Alice killing herself had never popped into my head because I didn't like the idea of it, so I instantly dismissed it. I still don't. I am like Elliot in a way and really don't like the idea of self sacrifice. I don't find it admirable or great or "hero worthy" I just find it sad, and was kinda hoping Alice wasn't going to die in a similar way that Elliot did (aka through suicide/self sacrifice). So, I honestly wasn't fond of how she died, though the scene itself was still very powerful due to being well drawn and well executed.

As for the pocket watch, it was mentioned (at some point and time in this series) that Jack and Glen (Oswald) made it together. Most likely they made it a little after Lacie died, combining Jack's clock making skills and Oswald's musical talent, to create the pocket watch in her memory.
Jun 26, 2012 11:38 AM

Sep 2007
WTF what an amazing chapter ;__;

Can someone explain me how Jack disappeared after saying to Oz that stuff? I didn't get it... :X
Jun 26, 2012 12:31 PM
Feb 2012
Talu said:
WTF what an amazing chapter ;__;

Can someone explain me how Jack disappeared after saying to Oz that stuff? I didn't get it... :X

Well he did say "I knew I should have waited a little longer to come out like this. This is really very exhausting." just when he was about to break the chains holding the Abyss back (aka his 'battle' against Alice and Echo). He apparently didn't have enough strengh to keep contol over Oz's body any longer, so he retired to that "blue room" again, you know, back in Oz's mind.
Just like in the past, he will remain absent for a little while, recovering.
Or so I think ^^'
Jun 26, 2012 12:48 PM
Apr 2012
Akzel said:
Seeker said:
There's one little thing that bugs me...Glen is asked whether he used all five black-winged chains to contain the world's destruction, but he only names four of them. He doesn't name Griffin. Also, considering Jack was a traitor, how did the Vessalius receive Griffin? Or could the black-winged chains have been given out to the four dukedoms after the tragedy of Sablier?

Maybe he decided to keep Gryphon close to him in case he had to defend himself against Jack. He was probably thinking that if he were to die, his chains would vanish to the Abyss and couldn't protect the chains that support the world. Still, it's a little weird that he didn't say anything when he was asked whether he released all five chains or not. Maybe he needed it for his plan to destroy the Will of the Abyss.

Actually, Mochizuki-sensei just forgot to include Gryphon (he'll be in the chapter when it is complied into volume format though). Here is a translation of here latest blog post (translation by me). I put it under a spoiler tag for length purposes:

And CielsLover, yes, that is exactly the reason why Jack disappeared. He won't be appearing for a while now.
Jun 27, 2012 3:47 PM
Feb 2012
@Talu Probably the same way he disappeared when he gave the shpeel about how Glen is alive when Oz and Alice came back from Cheshire's place. Jack seems to have complete control of Oz's body. o:
He left Oz back in control cause he was tired from releasing the chains.
Jun 30, 2012 9:46 AM

Nov 2009
wow. just wow. so many questions i wanted answered and FINALLY!! but i dont even remember how leo got there. i have to go back and reread what lead up to this arc. the flashbacks have been confusing as far as time in the present goes. and alice is such a BADASS, i loved her before but holy shit!

and can someone please throw oz a freaking bone here? this is so painful. like. wtf gil. come on
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2012 10:09 AM

Jul 2010
I love this chapter despite the fact that I was wrong on who killed Alice, I for one From the begining it was either Jack,or Glen let's face it they both want Lacie back. Suspected Vince but didn't wage him in.

But does it count when Jack forces Alice to switch the Abyss Alice? I say he killed her for the sake of switching and made her cry to kill herself or did Alice really did kill herself from Jack using her sister?

It was a weired choice but I think it was the only way out....Jack changed things forever.
Jul 1, 2012 2:58 PM

Dec 2009
RosyXkid said:
But does it count when Jack forces Alice to switch the Abyss Alice? I say he killed her for the sake of switching and made her cry to kill herself or did Alice really did kill herself from Jack using her sister?

Alice killed herself to prevent W. Alice from coming to this world since she'd help Jack by either destroying Glen's chains or giving more power to Oz since she didn't know what Jack had planned. So she basically wanted to protect Oz, she didn't want him to kill anyone anymore.
Not sure if Alice wanted to protect W. Alice, though.
Jul 1, 2012 5:27 PM

Jan 2012
IDK, now-a-days, every time I finish a chapter of Pandora Hearts and I see "end of chapter" I end up looking at the computer screen and thinking, saying, and/or silently screaming "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Am I the only who gets extremely confused during these chapters? I can't keep up with the characters anymore. I think I'm going to have to re-read the series from the begining. But, seriously, am I the only one who does.not.understand. what happens when I read the recent chapters? There are so many quick changes from past to present, memories, inside minds, inside the abyss, and all these quick settings and stuff, that I have some serious trouble reading and understanding. -___- And don't say it's because I'm dumb or something. Am I the only one? urghhhh

What I understand-ish: Oz is in some type of inner-problem inside himself and is a chain and Jack is possessing him (or whatever) and Jack is like, "I'm gonna destroy the earth to bring back lacie muahahaha yadadadada"

Then a million different flashbacks and some type of inner battle between inner Alice and Jack who is inside Oz (WHERE ARE THEY?!) and they fight and Lacie is trying to come back and Alice is like "no way, he'll destroy and kill and chains will break" and then I wasn't sure if the chains that were breaking were just from the flashback or were from the flashback AND the present.

Oh and maybe it was actually a memory of Alice and Jack instead of inner Alice and Jack inside Oz. And then Alice kills herself but Alice doesn't know why she sort of doesn't exist. And then Gil shoots Oz and some guy is like "muahahaha you must listen to ME" and the other Gilbert, I forgot his name, the guy who knew Jack and Lacie, he's in the background... or a memory... or is the inner (I think his name is Leo(?)) guy who was all "Gil must listen to me."

Am I close? I still don't get it though. Like, what part was in what world/memory, who is Leo (is he the guy with glasses who went crazy or something), and... JUST WHAT IS GOING ON?! =____=

*slowly dying* someone please explain, i really want to like Pandora Hearts because it's really interesting, but sometimes I just can't keep up with the quick changes, the many settings, characters, and get confused on the implied parts... Well anyway... sorry for writing so much.
Jul 2, 2012 6:36 AM

Dec 2009
FiflyAnimeLover said:

What I understand-ish: Oz is in some type of inner-problem inside himself and is a chain and Jack is possessing him (or whatever) and Jack is like, "I'm gonna destroy the earth to bring back lacie muahahaha yadadadada"

Then a million different flashbacks and some type of inner battle between inner Alice and Jack who is inside Oz (WHERE ARE THEY?!) and they fight and Lacie is trying to come back and Alice is like "no way, he'll destroy and kill and chains will break" and then I wasn't sure if the chains that were breaking were just from the flashback or were from the flashback AND the present.

Oh and maybe it was actually a memory of Alice and Jack instead of inner Alice and Jack inside Oz. And then Alice kills herself but Alice doesn't know why she sort of doesn't exist. And then Gil shoots Oz and some guy is like "muahahaha you must listen to ME" and the other Gilbert, I forgot his name, the guy who knew Jack and Lacie, he's in the background... or a memory... or is the inner (I think his name is Leo(?)) guy who was all "Gil must listen to me."

First, Jack wants to destroy the chains surrounding the world in order to make the world fall into the abyss.

• When Jack and Alice were inside the Baskerville's mansion: Jack had started destroying the chains together with Oz, but Glen released his 5 chains in order to stop the destruction. Alice was trying to prevent W. Alice/Alyss/The Will from coming to this world, and not Lacie. If she had come, she would help Jack. < That was a flashback.
  • Present: Jack wanted to kill Alice but failed because his body was weak, but he did destroy the chains using B-Rabbit's/Oz's power.
  • And then Alice kills herself but Alice doesn't know why she sort of doesn't exist. < I don't get what you mean.
  • The same way Jack is awaking in Oz's body, the same is happening to Leo. I'm not sure if he's the next Glen or if he's just some kind of reincarnation, but that panel showing Oswald and then Leo was just a way to represent him and show they are almost the same person. Oswald is like a inner-self of Leo, it wasn't a memory.
    Hope it clears up a bit. Somehow I don't really find the flashbacks confusing.. I just love them! XD
Jul 2, 2012 11:52 AM

Aug 2011
There is just one thing I don't understand, why Jack wants to send the whole world/country to the abyss, why doesn't just go he himself? (I don't know if that question is well redacted) I mean, HE's the one who wants to see Lacie, be with her and all that, he doesn't have to send a whole city/country/world, for that xd
Jul 2, 2012 2:33 PM

Dec 2009
That's 'cause once Lacie said that, even though she had experienced bad things in the world by being a misfortune child, she loved the world. And since she was sacrificed to the abyss, Jack feels that if he makes the whole world fall into there, she'll be extremely happy. She won't be alone anymore, that's why.

;u ;

That was never said directly to Jack, but he saw Lacie's memories through B-Rabbit's stuffed doll and came to understand her feelings. Here is the panel where she said it.
Jul 5, 2012 9:12 PM

Aug 2010
Great chapter. I thought Gil would end up saving the day.. but he ended up shooting Oz because of Glen.
Jul 6, 2012 1:51 PM
Jan 2011
Wow this chapter blew me away, I'm shocked and in love with all these revelations, but throughout it all I still maintain my love for Jack! lol All this insanity hasn't changed my mind about him at all! Only thing i feel bad for is Jack's treatment of Oz T_T He seriously needs to stop telling Oz he's worthless! Ugh!

I'm not really surprised Alice killed herself, although i am sorta confused with white alice and black alice x_x So... i thought Oz (the doll) was with white alice in abyss... then how come black alice holds Oz dear too? If Oz was originally with black alice and wasnt in the abyss, how could he have so much power to be considered the most powerful chain?
Jul 7, 2012 5:53 AM

Dec 2009
eien_kiseki said:
although i am sorta confused with white alice and black alice x_x So... i thought Oz (the doll) was with white alice in abyss... then how come black alice holds Oz dear too? If Oz was originally with black alice and wasnt in the abyss, how could he have so much power to be considered the most powerful chain?

Oz originally had two bodies, one in the abyss and one that B. Alice brought with her when she came out of the abyss. However, he only had one soul, so he had to switch places everytime between the abyss and the real world. B. Alice was way closer to Oz, as you can see that she was the one who gave him a name and somehow showed him the human feelings. He loved her and Alice loved him as well. W. Alice was always sad and tired as you can see in the latest chapters, she was always sleeping. She only got to be happy when Jack appeared and started talking to her. You didn't get to see her playing with Oz at all.

So, when W. Alice asked Oz to pass Lacie's memories to Jack, he lost the body he had in the real world, so B. Alice probably got really sad 'cause she could now only get to see him when she switched places with W. Alice. Then she would see him in the abyss. That's why you see the little memory of Alice saying that Oz was her's and her sister's, but she was the one who owned him because she loved him more, she gave him feelings and a name (Oz was extremely happy when he got a name, he was happy that he had life because of Lacie, but only when he received a name was when he started to understand the world better). Once W. Alice transformed Oz (the one who still was in the abyss) into a chain, he disappeared as a stuffed doll. Now why he's considered the most powerful chain, I don't know. Maybe because W. Alice put all her feelings into transforming him; or because he himself had feelings; or because his will to protect Alice was really strong.
Jul 7, 2012 1:12 PM

Jul 2012
It was amazing, 5/5 ! And wow, the end ! Gil, why did you shoot Oz ?! I was so moved when he apologized... On the other hand, I'm glad about that new twist. I can't wait to see what will be the consequence of their relationship... Please, not something too sad !

Roaar, Jack is so mean toward the poor Oz ! I cannot imagine what I would feel if I was him...

We are not connected by light but darkness instead.
Jul 9, 2012 7:42 PM
May 2011
LilyGinnyBlack said:
I am assuming that the next chapter will deal with Gil coming to terms with these actions and making a decision: stay loyal to his previous and original master (Leo with Oswald Glen inside him) or to go against the brainwashing to protect Oz, who he has come to see as his master and someone he loves, and stay by his side.

I really hope that is the case, because I desperately want to know the details of Gil's emotional turmoil right now. I definitely think that, in the end, he will be loyal to Oz. Although I may be biased because I know more about their relationship, somehow I just feel like Gil's attachment to Oz is stronger than his to Glen. Gil dedicated a good chunk of his life, (including nearly all of his teenage years,) literally abandoned everything he knew to switch families/households, PLUS made a contract with a chain for the purpose of reuniting with Oz. He loves him deeply, and as much as Glen may have meant to him in the past, (and undoubtedly still does,) his connection with Oz is one that is unique and unbreakable.

At least that's what I hope... ¬.¬
I don't know what I would do if Oz and Gil's relationship took a turn for the worst!! ;A; (Tissues and chocolate would undoubtedly be involved, though.....)
Jul 11, 2012 1:15 PM

Dec 2007
I this read things yesterday. I personal feel jack away been true to his nature. Him hurting Oz and trying end world. Jack does not care about anyone and not even himself, only person he ever care for was Lacie. I also feel this world mess up in more way then one. So Vessalius family has each generation child of misfortune is force in to the abyss this because they has power destroy the world and then other has power hold world together with the 5 chains become the head. They said misfortune may come off side effect to having person, who can hold 5 chains. Plus why we need new Glen after so long is maybe, human body not made hold 5 chains. Then we could also now say that Glen is tile and not a person or is mind of 5 chains together. I think when you become Glen after you had 5 chains inside and you this come understand some memory and knowledge that past Glen had and what 5 chains know. But this getting be only some of knowledge because it was obvious that Oswald Glen did not know all thing the Glen before him knew. I think that each Glen has teach new one before they die and other become new Glen. This was why Oswald was old Glen body guard. Plus old Glen or Revis still around a bit in till his body die from having five chains inside of him. I also question need of Glen he suppose be reason the that 4 family can control the abyss. Is he around so human can have power over both worlds or is keep world from falling apart, but chains were all ready there. Maybe this sick cycle came form human greed or maybe 5 chains together have power guard door between the abyss and the world.

It fucking sick and wrong what Vessalius family did Lacie. I love Alice more and I think she'll going to go insane at Gil for shooting Oz. Gil may not want do on purpose but he still has issue that he fucking hate Jack for his betrayal. I don't thing it was this Glen Oswald order that this did it. Also I'm curious to Oz, he said "It was before the Abyss became the dark place it is now." So what was abyss before it was became dark. I think there more to core abyss wants, then this see jack. Why maybe abyss become so twisted because because of all child misfortune that been push into and plus the people who made contract with chains. Glen said they become part of abyss. Thanks chains like Cheshire cat and Oz. I think there more to them and the 5 chains themselves. Then being a thoughtless monster. There may be a will to 5 chains. Maybe most chains that were human this wish return this world where they were human. And this why most chains try come to our world, but chains like Oz, Cheshire, and 5 chains may want something else. Like with Oz want Alice to be happy and maybe 5 chains may want world and abyss to remain separate. Or maybe the will of abyss and chains that were not human, wish return abyss to original state. Having world fall into abyss may help this wish or at least stop creating more the tormented soul of humans that fall into abyss making more dark. I also believe chains like Oz were not original human but with human becoming part of the abyss, it give more of consciousness to inhuman based chains and will of abyss.

I love Oz and want hurt everyone but Alice because they fucking using him one way or another. It wrong and they purpose let him believe he was human. I also want know what deal that will of abyss made with Xerxes. Maybe it was protect Oz. He away help Oz.

I wonder will of abyss this Lacie and Oz is real core of abyss?
SamManJul 11, 2012 1:35 PM
Jul 12, 2012 6:14 AM
Jul 2012
Heartbreaking chapter yet again, don't know how much more of this I can take!

A few people have mentioned that the way Alice fell looked unnatural, well I took a look and I don't think Alice killed herself after all.

The scissors she picked up off the table and the pair covered in blood don't look the same at all to me, not to mention the handle was completely hidden by Alice's hands and when she fell her hands were void of blood as well as the pair found at the side of her looked a lot sharper and thinner in shape.

Maybe I'm just being very sceptical, but you can never be sure with Pandora Hearts until you see the body!
Apr 26, 2014 5:51 AM

Dec 2012
This hurts </3

- barely alive -
Apr 30, 2014 9:24 PM

Nov 2011
Oh wow, I'm speechless after reading this chapter.
Dec 4, 2015 10:57 AM

Aug 2014
I have no idea what to say...this chapter was just...yeah.
Sep 9, 2016 6:33 AM

Sep 2014
So that's what actually happened to Alice ;-; Poor Oz has been through a lot too, think he should be fine though.
Jack really wants to see the world burn, I get it it was all for Lacie but that's taking things way too far, hope he gets a good beating soon >_>
It's sure been a while since I last saw Leo lol.
Dec 18, 2016 5:36 PM

Jan 2016
Alice crying was not a nice thing to see :c
Jack must pay for this

This is becoming one of the best manga i've ever read so far
so fucking amazing i didn't even finished and already want to read again
Oct 6, 2017 1:08 AM
Sep 2017
Seriously. I'm about to have a stroke from all these plot twists
Dec 25, 2017 11:04 AM

Mar 2015
Not only was I speechless, I actually shed a tear on this chapter. Goddamn. Alice's suicide, Glen's way of saving people of Baskerville, Jack's evilness.

This series deserves a lot more praise.

Jun 19, 2020 12:30 AM

Aug 2019
I wanna beat Jack to death because of the way he treats Oz, except well he's dead already, but he really deserves to pay for all this. So, Alice killed herself. I actually had some suspicions for a while but that such a powerful scene and the fact that she did it to protect Oz. I was so happy to see Gil protect Oz when within seconds he shot him by Glen's orders. That last scene was heartbreaking.

I want to know what it is,
this 'sin' they say I've committed.
Nov 27, 2022 6:28 PM
Apr 2019
Absolute clusterfunk of a chapter.
Jan 15, 2023 2:53 AM
Oct 2018
This entire volume was just Pain. Paindora at its best
May 2, 2023 8:39 PM
Sep 2019
Are you fucking kidding me?? Jack leaves Oz body before that body is getting killed?? Why!! Jack should’ve felt the pain, not Oz.
JACK SHOULD JUST FINALLY DIE. DISAPPEAR.

Jack: "You're useless, Alice!"
Also Jack: "I loved to see you smile"
... choose, you fucking dumbass.
May 2, 2023 8:41 PM
Sep 2019
earthfairys said:
Oz was clearly shown to be walking amongst the corpses present at the Tragedy before meeting Glen in this scene.
Huh, no he wasn't? When Oz was in the lair of the cheshire cat, then he was walking among the memories and Glen could somehow see him, but he wasn't actually there. They were just memories.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Is this better than Vanitas no Carte?

AjiX101 - Feb 17, 2022

10 by 234Mannan »»
Mar 6, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 51 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Cho_Desu - Jul 18, 2010

59 by de9 »»
Jan 17, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 49 Discussion

meeooowwwww - May 19, 2010

43 by de9 »»
Jan 17, 4:38 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 23 Discussion

Shouichirou - Jun 13, 2009

13 by de9 »»
Jan 14, 9:46 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 34 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jul 10, 2009

38 by hidarslan »»
Dec 24, 2023 7:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.