Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 9, 2012 11:00 AM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ayumu's chainsaw makes his grand return Arnold Schwarzenegger style, "I'LL BE BACK!".

Ayumu has to ask the guy who's puking blood by the buckets if he's okay, lol.

Yuki in that swimsuit was pure bliss and then seeing her get beet red make me HHHNNGGG. Eu and Sera dressing up in bunny suits was also nice.
May 9, 2012 11:11 AM

Oct 2010
OH EXCELLENT EPISODE! It really was! Finally a new element Mister Doctor quack spitting out blood in the middle of nowhere? YES! PLOT ELEMENT! You have no idea how happy I am finally something going on other than MOE/Fan Service/Comedy! SO HAPPY! At least there is something and Chris was acting weird at the end with that monster. Like she did not give a fuck, which means she is suspicious.

About Ayumu x Yuki part 2, I loved all of it in the spoiler
and more than anything best part for me is the following,

*wedding music rolls* Congratulations to Ayumu x Yuki! You are a now couple! We are happy for both of you and I want to see see some Ayumu/Yuki kids. One of the best things I liked about that part is Yuki in the spoiler
she is sooooooo happy, it’s amazing to see. Being the only of the Vampire stuff to tolerate and approve with Ayumu, it did make me happy.

About the beginning, some very nice fan service of Ariel in the spoiler
the bath is always a good sign. I have to admit I like her legs, for they are sexy, however I do know now she does have bitchy character in regards to the whole Chris incident. It also shows Mistletoe has gotten fixed. Haruna is lovely in the classroom in the spoiler
full of energy and MOE. I loved her there but Ayumu does look thrilled here at it at all. In fact he tries to clear some things up with a funny expression. While after all this Sera is still washing clothing and Haruna looks lovely in the spoiler
with Hellscythe, together they almost killed me last episode but this episode looks stable. Ayumu’s MOE face here towards Hellscythe was funny and finally the whole umbrella hiding the sun. I said last episode he can do that.

About the mysterious blood spitting person, NEW PLOT ELEMENT IS IN! No doubt in the spoiler
people we have something new. That doctor suddenly showing up is rather new to me. Seems he gives in the spoiler something to Ayumu of a ring? I don’t think Ayumu knows what is going but regardless he takes it.

About the festival, it’s going nicely here. Love Haruna’s work in the spoiler
the face of the robot looks really nice. Despite Ayumu helping out alone here, it was nice of Taeko to join him. While ever since 2 episode ago Orito x Kanami here? While it looks more of a couple fighting than friends/classmates. While Ayumu is not quite getting it but I do know the body thing here was funny the way they set it up.

About Ayumu meeting Chris, well quite simply in the spoiler
Ayumu’s expressions were super rich there. That is really what gets things going. Despite Chris going all MOE and comedic in the spoiler
there is one thing that caught my attention here! Her eyes! They look different. More of a serious tone. That being said I cannot fathom enough something is up for sure like I mention above.

About Ayumu x Taeko, I loved in the spoiler
the mutual emotional exchange was lovely there. Particularly Taeko’s blushes and sexy poses. Loved Taeko’s smile here along with Ayumu and that hand touching was nice. Since it resulted another nice emotional exchange here. Taeko’s face while it is blushing was marvelous here. The night time forest walk in the spoiler
was another part that just showed more emotional exchange between Ayumu and Taeko, whom showed more blushing faces.

About Mistletein’s resurrection, after Ayumu’s happy times as he comes home being greeted by 3 girls seems to come to an end. I certainly loved the girls with the sun glasses in the spoiler
that was very nice of a part. They looked like M.I.B. a little. Mistletein is back here! It looks like Ayumu was super happy about it. While I loved what Hellscythe wrote here and Sera was cool taking off the glasses in the spoiler
along with Haruna being all cool with her sunglasses here. In fact I like her like that. So Ayumu looks very happy here with Mistletein, as he can most likely erase the memories now. Ayumu’s face up close is amazing to show his happiness. I loved seeing him happy in the spoiler
and I do think that he had one heck of a cool pose in there.

About the festival take 2 and Ayumu in a wedding dress. Now Ayumu’s happiness in the spoiler
was just plain impressive again after his night session with Mistletoe Until he arrives at school and really is depressed here. That is due to him being in a WEDDING DRESS![ Ahahahhhah! That was so hilarious it is amazing. I did like Taeko’s blush at it here and Sera's reaction to it here. While Orito’s impression here was more thoughtful if anything. Poor Ayumu in a wedding dress in the spoiler
being dragged by around but at least Hellscythe is with him. While Yuki actually is selling her music album but it looks like it does not sell that well. I did love seeing in a swimsuit in the spoiler
she does have the breasts. I liked this illustration. It shows Yuki as a gangster. Nice character/setup/gag in the spoiler
with Hellscythe and the radio along with Yuki/Haruna/Ayumu. So starts a coded message of some sorts here.

About Ayumu x Yuki. Starts up really nicely with many Yuki blushing facials in the spoiler
that was rather compacted. However it starts really good in the spoiler
with Yuki blushing even more and Ayumu in a WEDDING DRESS! AHAHAH! That is just too funny.

About back at the festival, coming back the to festival I got some hnnnnnnnnnnghhhhhhh at Hellscythe with Sera in bunny suit here and I loved Haruna in the spoiler
as once more she manages to finish that nice robot face and her smile is coming out more. As such is totally MOE. And another interesting invention of Haruna comes out here. Strange shape this one has.

About meeting the crazy doctor part 2, he came back at school in the spoiler
and it makes one thing WTF is up with this new person. I suspect he is Chris but cannot even think why. For one appears in front of Ayumu twice and the second time in school? Sounds fishy to me and Chris could be a guy since so many times unman trolls with traps. Either way I suspect Chris for now since there are no other person that would be suspicious, although I am open to suggestions as to who is that blood spitting doctor.

About the sudden new monster appearance, oh it was finally time for action! First of all nice girls with nice big breasts in the spoiler
I like their designs.
Lovely Haruna is lovely with her new invention but it’s more her team up with Ayumu in the spoiler
NOW THAT WAS KICK ASS!
That pose was amazing. FINALLY! Haruna is a magical girl with panties this time and is that a Ape King Kong look a like? Regardless lovely Haruna expression here with a blushed face. However the following,

HOLY SHIT! That rascal has a gun? That is insane! Lovely new concept and it’s aimed at Haruna in the spoiler
SHIT! Well it’s nice to see she gets mad at it.

About thee end, quite simply 3 points
  • One a nice preparation and once again team up in the spoiler
    another nice setup and pose of Haruna/Ayumu while being both in Magical Suits.

• Sera and Sara in bunny suits where nice to see in the spoiler
    however I dig more Yuki being all happy of her wedding ring. Seems the groups are assembling to fight the monster.

• CHRIS PROOF! In the spoiler
    it proves ultimately that she is suspicious being all like that around when the monster is there. Almost looks like she with the monster.
So yeah from the list expect next episode to be battle faptastic (in the sense it will be amazing over 9000).

About the extra, can’t deny Hellscythe again naked in the spoiler
last episode it was so much of it, that it was faptastic indeed to many of her male fans. However this time it was more about the spoiler
the MOE and the different Hellscythes. This time the imaginary Hellscythe faces gave me MOE overdoses.

That aside the episode was still filled with great comedy and romance along with that Plot Element. Might edit later.
BTW Intermissions in the spoiler
were great! I loved the style it showed out.
Yumekichi11May 9, 2012 1:01 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 9, 2012 3:25 PM
Nov 2011
I believe the mysterious blood puking guy is Akuma Danshaku, is a head of vampire ninja. He often vomits blood since he was also cursed by the Queen, presumably after taking the fall, along with Chris, for participating in Ariel's failed rebellion.
look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kore_wa_Zombie_Desu_ka%3F
May 9, 2012 4:13 PM

Nov 2011
Dat cultural festival. Hmm...

Some nice scenes between Ayumu and Hiramatsu

Some nice shades:

Cool outfit bro:

Funny episode overall ^_^
Stark700May 10, 2012 3:14 PM
May 9, 2012 9:55 PM

Sep 2011
Good episode,I BE BACK!!!

This episode was full of win,first we got Ariel fanservise i must say NICE LEGS :D

Got some this episode...at the beginning she began to show a little of her true colors and then....She drinks the hole bottle in one zip was hilarious XD

Mistletoe IS BACK!!! really loved the reference and i must say it was very epic comeback i must say!!The girls in glasses looked soooo cool!!

Ayumu faces when he think everything was going to be ok now after he erase everyone memory was hilarious.....to bad he forgot about the dat wedding cosplay :P

AyumuXTaeko was not bad i must say she is really cute all the brushes she has was pretty nice.

Yuki in swimsuit was AWESOME!!

She really is yummy!!After that all the YukixAyumu was great the faces the brushes the conversation was pretty good specially when she think Ayumu engaged with her.

We got another epic "Masou" Shoujo action with both Ayumu and Haruna really liked her teamwork specially that epic "Doble Kick",also the "Megalo" this episode was funny specially when he ignore Haruna for being DFC....dont worry Haruna other people dont mind you being DFC!!!

At the end Haruna begin to have a headache....and Chris shows her true colors...the real arc has began!!!

BTW Bunny Eu and Sera 99% OFF GET IT GET IT!!

GIFs and More on the CLUB!!:http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=439845
raxius1230May 9, 2012 10:00 PM
May 10, 2012 4:44 AM

May 2011
*Turn on the CD*

*Song of the DEATH!* LMAO
May 10, 2012 5:26 AM

Sep 2011
Chaka Chaka Chaka Chaka Cha Cha Chaaaa xD
May 10, 2012 5:51 AM

Apr 2012
The first time i see the guy who vomits blood,i thought it's ayumu's dad.
Another lulzy episode.Ayumu have erased the world's memory about his crossdressing but got crossdressed again by orito lmfao.
Well,i guess it's better for just a school than the whole world.
May 10, 2012 6:55 AM

Jun 2010
I thought that was an engagement ring at first. Oh well, I was kind right.

I know he was a megalo, but.......that poor Raccon (or whatever creature he was). He couldn't reach the trigger. XD

May 10, 2012 8:26 AM

Aug 2010
That Raccoon was the best Megalo yet.
May 10, 2012 8:47 AM

May 2012
Haruna's Baaaack ~

I hope she can stay this way much longer than last season T_T

Soooo many hilarious moments xD

And, it was pretty darn obvious that she was up to no good. I wonder if she's directly related to Haruna's magic loss?

Haruna and Ayumu are a lot like brother and sister, they really work well together ~

I hope to see more of their awesome teamwork =^-^=
May 10, 2012 9:44 AM

May 2010
prismheart said:
That Raccoon was the best Megalo yet.

Too bad he is dead, I actually kinda like him !!
May 10, 2012 9:56 AM

Nov 2009
Nice to see Haruna back as a Masou Shoujo, was wondering if the OP sequence would be true or not as you see her fighting in that.

Also as an AyumuxYuki shipper I STRONGLY APPROVE of this episode. =)
May 10, 2012 10:56 AM

Apr 2011
That Raccoon was so awesome. I loled when he tried to shoot Haruna but he couldn't reach the trigger and he was like Boobs are Justice.
May 10, 2012 12:00 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Great episode. A lot of development with Yuki and Taeko. Glad to see Ayumu finally catching a break with getting Mystletin back.

Yuki was so moe. Glad to see a little Chris in this episode, it's been awhile. Other than that another hilarious episode.

Like bosses
May 10, 2012 12:05 PM

Feb 2010
Drunken fairy is more than meets the eye! Blood-puking dude =win!

Great episode.. and... I think....

I smell a plot....!

May 10, 2012 12:11 PM

Dec 2010
Lol awesome episode XD, seriously how much blood does that guy have :P; Seems like Ayumu can't catch a break with his Infinite loop; also Ayumu and Yuki shipping approved!

Seems like the plot is finally starting :D
May 10, 2012 12:18 PM

Jan 2012
The girl with pink hair.....Er....I forget her name...the one Ayumu thinks is a fairy....Apparently when she's sober she turns into a middle-aged man.....It kinda makes me wonder if the person puking up blood is her cursed form. Still....Finally getting to a very needed plot. Maelstrom looks to be in the lead of all the other girls......Although i do wish that we could have some Eucliwood x Ayumu scenes.....Ah well, one thing at a time. At least both of them are my favorite characters.
May 10, 2012 12:54 PM

Dec 2011
We have been waiting Mystletainn-sensei!! Finally making your grand return.
Now is the time that Eu and Sera finally made appearance at school!
And what is more, there are some advancement between Hiramatsu and Tomonori!
Hoohoo. The harem is advancing.

Looks like OritoXMihara is going strong! Yay!

Eu and Sera in the bunny suit? So cute and sexy.
Didnt expect they made the cursed CDs. Hahaha.

And finally Ayumu and Haruna can kick ass again.
Lol at the Megalo for not pulling the trigger
Mystletainn kick made its epic return.
"That's not a kick!" Hahahaha.
The plot is now returning.

Though, somehow I think Chris and this Kurisu-sensei is the same person.
Chris is now involved in this incident.
I wonder what race she is in.
I hope she is another Masou Shoujo.

Cannot wait for more!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 10, 2012 1:26 PM

Jul 2011
LOL as always another funny episode, the parts that made me laugh the most would be

-"ILL BE BACK!!!"
-"bye bye yesterdays me, hello new me, bye bye new me......"
-"i cant reach the trigger"
-"i can see your panties.........wait thats not a kick!"
May 10, 2012 1:37 PM

Feb 2011
Poor guy is gonna die of blood loss soon.
May 10, 2012 3:10 PM

Jan 2012
Hilarious like always. Lol Ayumu in a wedding dress.

May 10, 2012 3:20 PM
Aug 2011
Damn, that blood puking practically made me rolling on the floor. Why did I find it so hilarious? Idk

PLOT? ... PLOT!? O_o WHAT IN GAIA'S NAME IS GOING ON!
May 10, 2012 3:50 PM

Dec 2011
Eu is so adorable. The bunny suit made my heart melt.
May 10, 2012 4:27 PM

Jul 2010
BEST MEGALO EVER!!!
May 10, 2012 6:43 PM

Jan 2011
another funny episode seems likeOrito is hitting it off with Kanami now :D
random doctor spiting piles of blood Lol
but from the looks of it we have 1 more episode before shit goes down! also the fact that we don't know to much about Chris besides the fact that she spends her days wasted on wine and must have a reason for that :P
May 10, 2012 6:54 PM

Jan 2010
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Damn, that blood puking practically made me rolling on the floor. Why did I find it so hilarious? Idk

PLOT? ... PLOT!? O_o WHAT IN GAIA'S NAME IS GOING ON!

DEAL WITH IT
May 10, 2012 8:00 PM

May 2012
BOOBS ARE JUSTICE XDD
May 10, 2012 8:14 PM

May 2008
I dont know what it is but Ayumu is soo popular with the girls. It must be the Zombie magnetism sexiness hhahahha.

The new guy that just throws up blood is hilarious!!!

I dont know about every one else but i like Chris better drunk haha.
[spolier]

I did miss Mystletainn!!! He is back!! Never seen Ayumu so glad to cross dress haha.

Even after he erase every ones memory Ayumu is destined to be good at cross dressing... Damn those are good legs another great asset besides his butt.

Damn he looks gooooddd in that wedding dress!!! Be my bride Ayumu haha and I your groom.

You know out of all the fingers that Ayumu could have chosen he put the damn ring on the wedding finger.

What a cute but way way way tooo Pervy Megalo soo cute and its gun XD.

I did miss sesing Ayumu in his cute outfit, if there is something wrong with me for saying that, SO BE IT! haha you know he looks damn good.

Sooooo Chris may be evil or an enemy? so she is not just our happy alcoholic that Ayumu always goes for advice!?

This anime just makes me laugh every time.
May 10, 2012 8:31 PM
Apr 2012
Is this the King of Knight
May 10, 2012 8:38 PM

May 2012
pjs312 said:
Is this the King of Knight

I think he's the blood puking guy though :O
DenpaSamaMay 10, 2012 11:21 PM
May 10, 2012 8:44 PM

Jan 2009
Well another good episode. This anime never ceases to make me laugh lol. Im just wondering now though, is that.....this was episode 6 which means theres only 4 eps left. Don't get me wrong, I like what the anime's been so far, I'm just wondering how much plot development can come out of just 4 episodes, left us guessing with the drunk chick staring off into space.
May 10, 2012 11:21 PM

Jan 2010
While this episode had some great artwork — Tomonori selling CDs, and in uniform, or the two floor models (best usamimi in a while), there wasn't much of a story this week. Not horrible but not good.
MockmanMay 10, 2012 11:25 PM
May 11, 2012 12:03 AM

Nov 2011
Lol, hilarious episode. Ayumu can't catch a break XD
Best Megalo ever, can't reach the trigger and "Boobs are justice"
Chris so cute when drunk^^
May 11, 2012 12:04 AM
Oct 2010
does any1 know whats the name of the song when he goes flying and theres an inserted song any1 know the name plz Q_Q?
May 11, 2012 12:36 AM

May 2012
YuukiCross00 said:
does any1 know whats the name of the song when he goes flying and theres an inserted song any1 know the name plz Q_Q?

That song is from Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka? first season opening: "Makasete Tonight" :)
May 11, 2012 3:11 AM
Mar 2011
wow, they basically said we only got the green light to cover one volume of content...so lets use half the season for fan service... If it means they have confidence for a season three then I don't mind, cause they ain't going to solve the "chris arc" with only 4 episodes left.
May 11, 2012 4:07 AM

Feb 2012
This episode was awesome:D Finally the story is getting more interesting and less random.
May 11, 2012 4:44 AM

May 2010
Tomonori is probably the best for Ayumu.She likes him,understands him & does not talk bad about him.
May 11, 2012 5:03 AM
Nov 2009
a plot O_o? But it's only 4 episodes left :c
May 11, 2012 10:23 AM

Jun 2009
This damn episode. My heart just exploded.

Dat Eu
Dat Tomonori
Dat Taeko

and dat Eu ending intermission, I said it twice because it couldn't be stressed enough.
May 11, 2012 1:45 PM
Jan 2011
Ok, so the chainsaw thingy is back, but it should have said "I'm Back" instead of I'll Be back." Also I wonder if Chis is gonna be bad news for haruna X ayumu?
May 11, 2012 5:07 PM

Nov 2008
Lol that guy that coughed blood.
Seems that things are getting serious, and it looks like Yousei-san may be involved.
May 11, 2012 5:15 PM

May 2010
I'll be back haha, so many funny moment Ayumu just can't catch a break and the sign Eu show "infinite loop" just made me feel bad for for Ayumu, the cd part had me rollin "cha cha lose all you blood cha cha" haha, the random dude coughing up blood, getting to see Eu and Sera in bunny outfit was hot, as alway cant wait for next week
May 12, 2012 12:13 AM

Sep 2010
Plot seemed to be starting, but we only have 4 episodes left......
May 12, 2012 12:51 AM

Sep 2011
MusashiRose said:
Drunken fairy is more than meets the eye! Blood-puking dude =win!

Great episode.. and... I think....

I smell a plot....!

Exactly my thinking. Finally a PLOT? I hope so my god ._. Though I don't see how they can fit a plot in 4 episodes..
May 12, 2012 2:30 AM

Jan 2012
DuroDeMatar said:
Lol that guy that coughed blood.
Seems that things are getting serious, and it looks like Yousei-san may be involved.

That guy is just epic. Also Maelstrom reactions where awesome.
May 12, 2012 3:30 AM

Nov 2011
Ayuyuki FTW XD

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
May 12, 2012 4:51 AM

Dec 2011
My doctor told me not to get so excited when watching anime.
May 12, 2012 10:11 AM

Apr 2011
Hahaha! That ring Ayumu gave to Yuuki mistaken with for a engagement ring. It was just hilarious.

And Ayumu x Taeko moment with a nice song playing in the background was just way cute.

I want Tomonori to be with Ayumu, but Taeko is not giving up without a fight.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 6, 2012

237 by Muow »»
Jan 29, 2023 6:32 AM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - May 30, 2012

139 by Muow »»
Jan 28, 2023 10:13 PM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 11, 2012

136 by Muow »»
Jan 26, 2023 6:18 AM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 4, 2012

227 by 4Realx3 »»
Sep 27, 2022 8:48 PM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - May 16, 2012

132 by 3miL »»
Jul 28, 2022 11:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.