Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 29, 2012 3:14 PM

Jun 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Highlight of the episode:

Deal 4 sets of cards when there's only 3 people (+ 1 ghost)

Haha
Apr 29, 2012 4:45 PM

Jul 2010
Yuuko tricking Teiichi with the markings on the rock was cute and funny.

Also enjoying watching Momoe freak out every minute.
Apr 29, 2012 6:28 PM

Nov 2011
Talk about fan-service. This episode involves fun in the sun and that means...swimsuits

Dat jealousy:

Cute scene

Teiichi and Yuuko have a fun night running around the school and exploring :)

This episode does have its serious parts though especially involving this:

Also, cliffhanger.

Some beautiful pictures:

^_^
Stark700Apr 29, 2012 10:31 PM
Apr 29, 2012 6:52 PM

Nov 2008
I'm really enjoying how the animation team is focussing upon the relationship between Yuuko and Teiichi. Sure the mystery arcs in the manga are fun, but given that this is going to be such a short series I am much happier that more time is being spent on Yuuko and Teiichi.

And this way we get so much more great Yuuko fan service (and Momoe slapstick).
Apr 29, 2012 7:24 PM

Oct 2010
The fan-service is indeed delicious but it would also be nice to see a little more effort put into the mysteries.
The manga did an amazing job building up the tension and keeping the audience hooked. Additionally the mysteries themselves have huge role in the story as later Teichi find *wont spoil anymore* .. anyways still a lot left and so far it has delivered.
huh?
Apr 29, 2012 8:06 PM
Oct 2010
kirie be so jelly. but she so cute in her own way. yuko in her swimsuit is so HNGGGG
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Apr 29, 2012 8:18 PM

Feb 2012
Very funny episode. I loved it, as I did all the others, but I couldn't help wanting more. I can't believe Kirie likes Teiichi as well! We've got ourselves a good old-fashioned harem on our hands. Loving that situation, plus Yuuko was great as always. Just wish we'd hear more of a response from Teiichi when Yuuko is spewing out love at him. He's just like, ".......Yuuko." C'mon son, you held her hand, clearly you at least like her, just say it. Don't leave the poor girl hanging.

"In both love and octopus-hunting, you have to take the initiative!" - Gintoki Sakata
Apr 29, 2012 8:46 PM

Dec 2010
Lol at Yuuko turning Teiichi's head so he couldn't see the swimsuit; also that prank XD

dbaranyi said:
I'm really enjoying how the animation team is focussing upon the relationship between Yuuko and Teiichi.

Enjoying that also; having read the manga; I'm glad they are adding all those scenes as minor as they may be it builds on their relationship.
Apr 29, 2012 9:14 PM

May 2011
Damn, the black ghost at the end!

Looks like the mystery just getting much deeper here.
Apr 29, 2012 9:22 PM

Nov 2007
Curse stone, swimming suits, and getting intimate. + Sempai look-a-like ghost.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 29, 2012 9:27 PM

Nov 2008
I liked how they changed things and its really makes it intersting on another level but...

Apr 29, 2012 9:46 PM

Sep 2011
Oh man this episode was incredibly pretty.
DigglettApr 29, 2012 9:54 PM
[center]
Apr 29, 2012 9:54 PM

Jun 2010
Kirie's jealous of Yuuko and Yuuko's jealpus because Niiya's paying attention to the other girls and not her.

Poor Okonogi. Getting spooked at the four cards thing. XD And then Niiya getting tricked XD So funny.

Apr 29, 2012 9:55 PM

Jan 2012
Stark700 said:
Yuuko is best troll of Spring 2012 Season :>

Nope, you forgot about Koko :)
Actually glad that nepal is facing disaster
Apr 29, 2012 9:57 PM

Aug 2011
Shih said:
Highlight of the episode:

I completely agree.

Another great and funny episode...can't wait to see the development of the ghost at the end
Apr 29, 2012 10:05 PM
Aug 2011
Still not feeling this.
I like the creepier moments but so far it's been like 1/4 ~mystery~, 3/4 fanservice (and I was already over that since the 2nd boob grab back in ep.2 happened).

I'm just calling it based on what i've seen, I've never read the manga.

I do like the animation and the coloring. especially at the pool scene.
Apr 29, 2012 10:32 PM

Nov 2011
Spacebar said:
Stark700 said:

Oh ye, I forgot about her.

She and Yuuko are my favorite trolls this season.
Apr 29, 2012 11:39 PM

Jul 2010
im beginning to like the tsundere girl, much more realistic, and its funny how she's getting scared of ghosts, or maybe she's just scared of being alone??

well nothing really happened this episode, except for the fact that were learning more about our ghost girl, and the fact that there is actually "another" ghost

Apr 29, 2012 11:40 PM

Feb 2012
Writing this as I watch.

...If this anime turns Yuri... One of the quickest ways to get me to drop an anime is throw in Yuri. I don't judge people for liking it. I like Yaoi. It just squicks me when it is two girls. ANYwho, moving on...

Does anyone know what the frick a Choir Jail is?

Training Camp? Oh THIS both amuses and excites me. It amuses me because as I was leaving a haunted battleship this weekend (part of a third anniversary trip with me and hubby!), we passed a group of little boys going to spend the night there. FUNNY!
LOL I got rust in my water once and kinda freaked... more cause I was trying to bathe in it and thought it was dirty though. I think I had just seen a documentary about fracking...
Wonder why Yuuko is so stand-offish.
ROFL at the bathing suit scene with Momoe.
"There are definately evil spirits in this school" ...No shit Sherlock. The shrine/human sacrifice from last episode didn't clue you into that?
LOL trust Yuuko to diffuse a tense situation.
Kirie = Secret cry-baby
I can actually understand why Momoe freaked out about the knocking. Meeby they should have had a pattern or something to knock to.
Solve which puzzle?
I have heard of something like a cursed stone. Whether or not it is true depends on you, what you are really feeling, and the person being "cursed". Let's just say that belief has a LOT to do with curses like that.
ROFL! GREAT PRANK!!!
Cool night scene.
Nice ending shocker. I have a few ideas of what the "darkness" might be.
Apr 29, 2012 11:45 PM
Sep 2011
Until now Momoe has only served as comedic relief. I wonder if she ever will play a bigger role in later parts.
Apr 29, 2012 11:49 PM

Nov 2011
sisgood said:
Writing this as I watch.

...If this anime turns Yuri... One of the quickest ways to get me to drop an anime is throw in Yuri. I don't judge people for liking it. I like Yaoi. It just squicks me when it is two girls.

Pretty sure this anime is not going into the yuri direction. There might be some teasing scenes like in this latest episode but it's miles away from crossing that line.
Apr 29, 2012 11:51 PM

Aug 2010
sisgood said:
Writing this as I watch.
Your post amuses me. The second part of it is very confusing. I don't get what you're trying to say. And no, it will not turn yuri. Read the manga if you're curious about that darkness, either way.

Back on tracks, I love this season, even though I didn't even start like half of its shows :3
Apr 29, 2012 11:57 PM

May 2011
Stark700 said:
Spacebar said:
Stark700 said:

Oh ye, I forgot about her.

She and Yuuko are my favorite trolls this season.

They both trolled pretty nicely lol.

Decent ep, got some nice fan service shots for my gallery at least. :)
Apr 30, 2012 1:31 AM

Dec 2011
sisgood said:

...If this anime turns Yuri... One of the quickest ways to get me to drop an anime is throw in Yuri. I don't judge people for liking it. I like Yaoi. It just squicks me when it is two girls. ANYwho, moving on...

So a show is bad because it has yuri instead of yaoi? That is fairly closed-minded. I don't see how one is okay but the other is a show-killer, sexual preference or not.
Apr 30, 2012 2:39 AM

Sep 2011
This episode was so colorful; especially the swimming parts near the end.
Also Creepy ghost incoming.
Apr 30, 2012 2:41 AM

Mar 2010
I wish this anime focused more on the mystery than at that crappy and stupid romance. It seriously kills it for me. Asde for the boring romance part and pointless fanservice part, this was ratehr interesting. Finally, when we are in one 3rd of te show we learn that it actually does have a story. I wonder who that ghost is and I seriously hope it will have more story from now on. I really don't want a show with so much potential as this to turn into a pointless romance with plot only in the last episode. The yuri scene was funny. Also, the crazy colour changes (close-ups) and crazy colour palettes (green clouds, wtf??) feel dumb.
Apr 30, 2012 2:54 AM

Sep 2011
Best episode ever. This series is the top of the season for me so far. I mean, where can you find an anime that blends the elements of romance, suspense and comedy so well? The fanservice doesn't look out of place at all (unlike other anime series), not to mention that the relationship between Yuuko and Teiichi was well presented. And don't get me started on that awesome animation and OST!

Gotta see two or more episodes or so before considering whether to bump this up to a 10.
Apr 30, 2012 3:15 AM

Apr 2010
Kirie is surprisingly cute how she gets scared like that and that she doesn't want to acknowledge it.
I wonder if her behaviour towards Yuuko has something to do with her being shy or that she just doesn't want to acknowledge her since it's clear that she is avoiding her.
It's also clear that she has feelings for Niiya and that she seriously doubts herself.
The enemy ghost seems to be after her and i wonder when we will leaner more about her maybe she will trick Kirie at some point into following her.

The scenery's in this anime are amazing especially the colours that are changing all the time it gives a nice mysterious feeling towards it.

Yuuko's behaviour is also nice especially when she took Niiya in that classroom despite the fact that she is ghost she is still a girl after all.
And she seems to be seducing Niiya and having success with it she also shows clear sighns of jealousy towards the other girls.
Apr 30, 2012 3:18 AM

Jan 2012
Wow, the hell was that thing in the end?! O_O

Apr 30, 2012 3:44 AM

Aug 2010
So many things to enjoy in this episode as well: jealous Yuuko is absolutely adorable. Beautiful images to satisfy my aesthetic needs. Predictable, but still funny way of handling the knocking segment. Yuuko being awesome on every level. Suspenseful ending. 5/5, good stuff.
Apr 30, 2012 4:28 AM
Feb 2012
Ah, this season is wonderful. I can't describe how much I'm enjoying some of the anime.

So we get a little bikini action and a new "ghost mystery" that in the end tells us more about Yuuko's personality- something I personally love to watch. The mysteries surrounding her are really intriguing and always leave you craving for more. To top it off, we also got a little YuukoxTeiichi development which is as good as Yuuko's background story information.
And then, as expected, the bad ghost who's filled by hatred and anger appears yet again and shows us its trademarks- the creepy smile and the small bells. All in all? 5/5 without any hesitation
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Apr 30, 2012 4:28 AM

Jun 2011
enjoying this series. now i want some good misteries.
Apr 30, 2012 5:06 AM

Aug 2010
Big time cliffhanger...
Apr 30, 2012 5:41 AM

May 2010
I like this episode, a bit creepy and beautiful.
I tried to imagine that Teiichi was alone during strolling part, talking to himself :D
Apr 30, 2012 6:12 AM

Nov 2011
Yuuko's an epic ghost troll^^
That scene at the end was creepy, can't wait till the next episode
Apr 30, 2012 6:16 AM

Jun 2008
HikaruIzumi said:
I wish this anime focused more on the mystery than at that crappy and stupid romance. It seriously kills it for me. Asde for the boring romance part and pointless fanservice part, this was ratehr interesting. Finally, when we are in one 3rd of te show we learn that it actually does have a story. I wonder who that ghost is and I seriously hope it will have more story from now on. I really don't want a show with so much potential as this to turn into a pointless romance with plot only in the last episode. The yuri scene was funny. Also, the crazy colour changes (close-ups) and crazy colour palettes (green clouds, wtf??) feel dumb.

You have the artistic appreciation of a caterpillar. If anything what makes this show great is the amazing artwork and colors.
Also i don't read the manga but from what i can judge this show isn't gonna be very events driven but character driven(is obvious they are trying to focus on the characters). No big hidden plot will appear(it doesn't have much episodes anyway) other than what is already hinted of course. Just small adventures and an evil ghosts so you better drop it so you won't have to complain later.

Anyway a little more easy going episode compared to last week but seriously this anime is so beautiful that i feel like i constantly look at a painting it's just beautiful to watch.
Apr 30, 2012 6:32 AM

Dec 2011
Really nice episode with great colors, fan service and cute romantic parts :D
Apr 30, 2012 6:36 AM

Jan 2011
That was awesome, the death rock part was pretty funny.
I wonder if Yuuko's relative will acknowledge her later in the series.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Apr 30, 2012 7:28 AM

May 2010
Totentanz said:
Until now Momoe has only served as comedic relief. I wonder if she ever will play a bigger role in later parts.

Yeah...I hope she plays a bigger part soon though she has been fine until now.
Apr 30, 2012 8:34 AM

Feb 2012
I'm not a fan of a series using the same exact cliffhanger in back-to-back episodes. But a fine episode otherwise.

And evidently Kirie has a touch of A-cup angst...?
Apr 30, 2012 10:13 AM

Jul 2011
Hakuromatsu said:
I'm not a fan of a series using the same exact cliffhanger in back-to-back episodes. But a fine episode otherwise.

Agree

Anyway, this anime makes me feel sad and uneasy... lonely... its comedic and there can be good romance development but saaaaaad
Apr 30, 2012 10:53 AM

Nov 2008
Pretty good and funny episode.

Shih said:

Yeah, lol
Apr 30, 2012 10:58 AM
Apr 2011
sisgood said:
Writing this as I watch.

...If this anime turns Yuri... One of the quickest ways to get me to drop an anime is throw in Yuri. I don't judge people for liking it. I like Yaoi. It just squicks me when it is two girls.

Yaoi sucks.
Apr 30, 2012 11:23 AM

Jun 2009
Brilliant episode, great adaptation of characters/events and beautiful artwork, couldn't be better. I just hope the quality stays until the end, still not sure where they'll finish it.
It's good they're focusing on Yuuko's mystery, but i thought the OAV would be just a continuation after the series, now i start to think it might be the big arc they just skipped this episode. Since going by how chapter are adapted it would take 2 episodes and for that we don't really have time in 12 episodes series.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Apr 30, 2012 11:29 AM

Nov 2008
OrochiPL said:
Brilliant episode, great adaptation of characters/events and beautiful artwork, couldn't be better. I just hope the quality stays until the end, still not sure where they'll finish it.
It's good they're focusing on Yuuko's mystery, but i thought the OAV would be just a continuation after the series, now i start to think it might be the big arc they just skipped this episode. Since going by how chapter are adapted it would take 2 episodes and for that we don't really have time in 12 episodes series.

My guess is that the OAV will be the Shower special, or the Measurement special, or both...

Now, if it were an OAV series it could be one of the longer mystery arcs, but I don't think a single OAV episode would cover the longer arcs well.
Apr 30, 2012 11:35 AM

Nov 2008
SweetDeception said:
Hakuromatsu said:

Agree

Anyway, this anime makes me feel sad and uneasy... lonely... its comedic and there can be good romance development but saaaaaad

You are right, it is hard to see how there can be a happy ending to the story that involves both Teiichi and Yuuko together. Yuuko isn't coming back to life (unless the fantasy in the story really jumps-the-shark) and I can't see Teiichi taking Kirie as a substitute for Yuuko, even if Kirie grows her hair (as she was contemplating).

So at best I can guess there might be a bittersweet ending in which Teiichi finds the answer to Yuuko's mystery, Yuuko finds spirit-peace and leaves, and Teiichi is left with the satisfaction that he "did the right thing".
Apr 30, 2012 11:55 AM

Jul 2011
Exactly :(

damn those romances
Apr 30, 2012 12:09 PM

Oct 2009
life4death said:
Yuuko's an epic ghost troll^^
That scene at the end was creepy, can't wait till the next episode

Exactly XD
Apr 30, 2012 12:09 PM

Jun 2009
dbaranyi said:
My guess is that the OAV will be the Shower special, or the Measurement special, or both...

Now, if it were an OAV series it could be one of the longer mystery arcs, but I don't think a single OAV episode would cover the longer arcs well.
Well Six Year Sakura is just 3 chapters, so it would be possible to stuff it in 24 minutes, Would be even better if OAV would be 48min and covered Six Years Sakura and arc with nurse which was also omitted this week.
It would be the best this way since it wouldn't leave any uncovered material after tv series and they'd just have next chapters straight to adapt in 2nd season. The Shower and Measurement special could just be adapted later normally during the story, or in 2nd season OAV/special.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Apr 30, 2012 12:24 PM

May 2010
such a beautiful episode, the way they did the night sky such a nice use's of color's and especially the pool scene, and talk about fan-service yuuko looked so good, this ep has nothing but great and funny moments for me, keep pulling me in because of the mystery involving yuuko
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Apr 8, 2012

304 by Baskarite »»
May 12, 9:08 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2012

568 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 1, 10:45 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jun 17, 2012

157 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 1, 10:18 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2012

145 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 1, 9:52 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 3, 2012

143 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 1, 9:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.