Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 19, 2012 2:50 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another good episode. This one had a huge concentration and focus on Airy. One of my favorites in the girls. It’s only but one thing in the following,

Rick x Airy almost happening but alas it did not. Instead it’s just a plain tease of Airy for Rick in the spoiler
I wonder if he would kiss her. NO! HE SHOULD HAVE!

About the beginning, IMO everyone baking in the spoiler
was the wise decision to show out as this anime is about bakery. Moreover the intro of the brioches here, makes things varied a lot. A good thing for a baking show.

About Airy’s meeting with the girl, to put it simple the girl in the spoiler
was so adorable. Airy giving out bread to her was nice to see. It was nice to see Rick suddenly coming in but it was nicer of him to interact with the kid. Guess he is a good warrior that likes kids.

About scenes and life of Wyndaria, well for one the island is well shown here ans the soldiers laughing here are well done too IMO. I like the girl in the spoiler
she looks well made.

About Airy and her visit to the orphanage, well it was nice to see. I liked the kids designs in the spoiler
they look really well made. I wonder if that here is chocolate chip cookies bread? Nice view of Airy from above and in the spoiler
can’t get enough of her faces.

About being back at thee bakery, it was to see everyone back around and to see that Neris is surprised here as Madera spews out things. On the one hand Amil looks serious here, which does not suit her at all. While the average towns-person like here seems to be shown either poor or depressed. I can see that the lineup is as crazy as ever from the looks of here. Nice joy to Airy being wet in the spoiler
it adds that nice feeling around.

About airy meeting the girl again, I like that part in the spoiler
simply put the unique bread design of Airy given to the little girl, the blushing of Airy and the little girl’s faces being loli MOE, were good in that part.

Back at thee bakery, well Airy’s face was nice to see here and even better when she blushed like here. That was nice. Seeing Amil/Neris happy with Rick was good while it was there. Rick seems serious here and worried with that face. Despite that he always seems to show a serious facade. Looks like he is worried about the storm since he observing other people running away from it. Nice view through the window here. I really keep liking Rick and Airy interactions here, since they seem to be happy.

About little girl comes back with mother, indeed from the looks of this part here it looks to be the mother. So nice to see them spend time again in the spoiler
and we learn of the mother being a apple picker. Job that does not pay much at all IMO.

About Neris, Amil and Airy meeting the elves. I liked it in the spoiler
mainly Rana’s brother liked the bread despite being hesitant and the expressions of all were cute. Rana especially.

About back at the bakery, looks like all are happy in the spoiler
while talking with Madera. Of course as the crowds gather around in the store, they tend to PEP up Neris here a lot with her smile. I wonder what kind of bread is in the spoiler
LINK ANYONE? Would be nice to read about this type of bread. I am even more interested in what kind of breads are those?

About the girl visiting the bakery with her mother. Must be the best part cause of the girls in the spoiler
Wearing pajamas again makes them smexy. To say the least.
The mother was most certainly nice to give out an apple, considering you can make apple bread most likely and best of all the apple looks good. In fact what the mother brings in the basket itself looks delicious. I take it handpicked obviously. Well in general the girl in the spoiler
was cute again and MOE.

About aftermath of the storm, as one can see in the spoiler
the destruction is quite present but at the same time nice looking.

About girls arguing around while Rick sleeps, in regards to that part in the spoiler
the surprising part was that Amil took a fight upon Neris, which resulted in MOE blushing faces and comedy. Also AMIL POUTING! HNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG! Pretty much for that one.

About during storm, a rather well done job in the spoiler
they showed nicely the town, townspeople worried and Airy was nice there too.

About thee end, looks like Kaguya finally drifted in the following,

And her face in the spoiler
is quite hot TBH. Must be the robe, sandals and red ribbon around her head. Well certainly want to know more about her.

About the preview, looks like we are going to have a first in Dwarfs/blacksmith contact here. Guy looks cool and I like his design. From the looks of it it gets Amil, Neris and Airy worried here. First big breasts well shown in the spoiler
??? Sounds about right. That also means some hot fan service form is taking place around that part. What’s this hand? Mecha in this anime? Well it sure looks enough to be important to give to Rick. KAGUYA in the spoiler
finally! It looks like Amil and Neris are really excited about all this from the looks of their expressions.

So waiting FOR SOME CRAZY SHIT next episode basically to sum up my thoughts.

BTW Late on this but it’s done. Presenting all Images and Image Stitches needed:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/04/shining-hearts-shiawase-no-pan-episode.html
Airy Image Stitches are nice! The best are when she is wet.
Yumekichi11Apr 26, 2012 3:09 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Apr 19, 2012 3:06 PM

Nov 2008
Kaguya has washed up ashore and so has the plot.

Alvin starting to like the bread was nice, remember don't knock it before you try it, applies to both anime and real life.

Apr 19, 2012 4:07 PM

Sep 2011
Hoppy said:
remember don't knock it before you try it, applies to both anime and real life.
So true.
Apr 19, 2012 7:43 PM

Apr 2011
Finally, Kaguya appears at the shore in the end. The plot will move now at last. Most anime plot will start to move at the third episode or so.

The first two episodes is like the 'calm before the storm' thing.

Loving the animation, art, the carlm atmosphere, and the girls.
Apr 19, 2012 10:32 PM

Nov 2007
Reading comments while watching the raw is so funny. Saying that it's bread anime (everything is about the bread), and "rain is crying" (Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou topic).

The storm... Tsundere Elf brother is so cute. He approves of the bread, too. The new girl appearing.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 20, 2012 4:17 AM

May 2011
Hmm...I like this one.

The real plot begins now.
Apr 20, 2012 4:57 AM

Feb 2012
Nothing happened, next episode seems much more interesting.
Apr 20, 2012 8:21 AM

Jun 2010
Sorry..... i had to.

Apr 20, 2012 8:41 AM

Jun 2011
I still fail to see the point of this series.
Well, at the very least it seems like the plot might actually be present in this show since Kaguya decided to show herself. But still, I can't help but loaf this show to the grain.
Oh. I'm so funny.
Apr 20, 2012 9:51 AM

Feb 2009
Too much bread for my taste. I'm getting sick of the happy atmosphere as well. Everyone is too genki and carefree that it's not normal anymore.
And those girls should have raepd Rick when he was sleeping. They obviously have the hots for him.
At least the girls are still pleasant to look at, though I keep remembering who the original character design is any my thoughts go astray a bit....
And the mysterious girl in the synopsis finally appeared in the end, plus the preview looks like it will finally have something interesting.
Apr 20, 2012 10:23 AM
Jan 2011

I wonder if she's gonna be competition for Rick's affection from the 3 girls.
Apr 20, 2012 10:33 AM

Aug 2010
The really plot might begin next episode. I can't complain, though, because I've enjoyed the simple story so far.
Apr 20, 2012 11:25 AM

Feb 2012
belatkuro said:
And those girls should have raepd Rick when he was sleeping. They obviously have the hots for him.

Oh man, this made me laugh, thank you and I agree.
Apr 20, 2012 12:27 PM

Dec 2008
i think the bread should have its own character page
Apr 20, 2012 1:55 PM

Jan 2008
belatkuro said:
And those girls should have raepd Rick when he was sleeping. They obviously have the hots for him..

Pretty much this. The only thing so far that's appealing is the character design (being biased). I think I could just google up a doujinshi that's more interested then these past two episodes which have failed to captivate me in any slightest bit and I'll probably drop it next episode if nothing interesting happens. This show's got nothing on Yakitate Japan sense of bread.
Apr 20, 2012 3:08 PM

Apr 2010
I am sure the storyline will develop further from here. If only all towns could be as happy as that one seems to be.

A lot of people nowadays wouldn't stop to help someone who was hurt on the road because they are thinking either 'someone else will do it' or 'if I stop to help would I get placed in danger'.

The three girls as always are amazingly animated and have great personalities. It looks like the next episode has Rick using a sword so perhaps something from his past is being pulled up?

5/5 great series so far!
Apr 20, 2012 3:34 PM

Jul 2011
Okay episode. I wish they didn't use an entire episode for it though. About 80% of the episode didn't really contribute to the story...

Though plot looks like it will pick up next episode.
Apr 20, 2012 4:07 PM

Oct 2010
MM-Rosiie said:
Okay episode. I wish they didn't use an entire episode for it though. About 80% of the episode didn't really contribute to the story...
There is contribution but only for the characters and their MOE. They want everyone to accustom to the 3 girls and Rick.

Apr 20, 2012 4:51 PM

Dec 2011
We got to see a glimpse of Kaguya but its at the end of the ep. -_- At least we get to meet her next week.
Apr 20, 2012 5:00 PM
Oct 2010
washed up girl a hottie. win. three bread girls so hnggg. would nom their loafs
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Apr 20, 2012 5:03 PM

Mar 2012
Finally the plot arrived, watching the first two episodes was almost a chore.
Apr 20, 2012 5:09 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Vandesdelca said:
If only all towns could be as happy as that one seems to be.

as I was watching this episode This Song popped into my head. Then I remembered a version I'd seen on youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8eRc4erX_A

(doubt I'll have peace tonight now - doubt I'll be able to get that song out of my head, so I thought I'd spread the misery)
Apr 20, 2012 5:52 PM
Apr 2011
Magito said:
Finally, Kaguya appears at the shore in the end. The plot will move now at last. Most anime plot will start to move at the third episode or so.

The first two episodes is like the 'calm before the storm' thing.

Loving the animation, art, the carlm atmosphere, and the girls.

I agree.
Apr 20, 2012 5:57 PM
Oct 2010
Honestly I feel trolled.

They were all: - oh a storm is coming! - a storm is coming! - a big storm is coming!

The storm came and nothing happened... Ok, a girl was washed ashore, but still underwhelming after all the fuss.

I know, I know, "a big storm is coming" is symbolic for change, aka "this is where the story starts" ... Still, I think they could have made the preamble shorter since there was probably nothing relevant to the plot anyway (assuming there's a plot).
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Apr 20, 2012 8:17 PM

Feb 2010
Dam Tony Taka I keep assuming the girls will eventually start having sex. Soon
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 20, 2012 9:11 PM
Apr 2011
At least the sisters are hot. Every time I see them I wanna fuck the shit out of them. Why does Tony have to be so awesome at creating sex bomb women lol?
Apr 20, 2012 9:35 PM

Jun 2009
That was a pretty tame storm for something they never had before.

Well, at least Kaguya finally arrives.
Apr 20, 2012 10:12 PM
Jan 2012
Who dosen't like Rick's bread? :<
Apr 21, 2012 1:58 AM

Nov 2011
Looks like the plots starting, the art's really good

Does anyone know how long the show's gonna be?
Apr 21, 2012 2:48 AM

Nov 2011
His bread has the power to make a racist Elf into a Human-loving Elf instantly!
ehh, okay episode.
The real plot begins next episode so we'll see how that plays out. Art is great but it's just more bread loving though. The characters feel REALLY generic to me, although it's only been two episodes so I won't judge them yet.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Apr 21, 2012 4:33 AM

Oct 2010
I laugh at the people who make reviews based on the first or second episode. And I pity those who found the reviews helpful. I wonder if people form an opinion about the movies when they are only 10 minutes in?

I feel for those who came here to see sex. Yes, it must be disappointing and utterly painful for you...

Anyway, that was another good episode. The presentation of the world is really a nice touch. Village who's vegetables and fruits are essential for survival, storm can be a rather nasty foe.

Kaguya is here, so plot advances.
Apr 21, 2012 7:00 AM

Dec 2007
DarkWish said:
Sorry..... i had to.

Delicious bread. :P
Apr 21, 2012 7:22 AM

Aug 2011
Damn this anime is going really slow... ep 2 was so terrible, they could've speed up entire plot if they didn't waste 80% of the timeline for some stupid storm shit. Knowing that there's a mysterious girl drifted ashore and some twist is finally coming, hopefully this will get better next week otherwise drop drop drop drop. until then, i try not to get my hopes up

ep 1 was all about bread
ep 2 ... Storm apocalypse... really? it seems too normal to me
this makes me wanna /facepalm
Apr 21, 2012 8:59 AM

Jul 2011
DarkWish said:
Sorry..... i had to.

LOLOLOL haha

Apr 21, 2012 9:40 AM

Jul 2010
This series is just going to be happy sappy all around, isn't it? Not even a storm or grumpy elf can bring them down. The care-free atmosphere may be a little too much.

Now there's a new girl who washed ashore. I wonder who she is.

Apr 21, 2012 9:56 AM
Apr 2011
Crimson_Cloud said:
I laugh at the people who make reviews based on the first or second episode. And I pity those who found the reviews helpful. I wonder if people form an opinion about the movies when they are only 10 minutes in?

I feel for those who came here to see sex. Yes, it must be disappointing and utterly painful for you...

Anyway, that was another good episode. The presentation of the world is really a nice touch. Village who's vegetables and fruits are essential for survival, storm can be a rather nasty foe.

Kaguya is here, so plot advances.

The tony taka girls are the main reason why people even watch/play this lol. They just won't admit it. The plot is just your typical JRPG fare with sub-par execution at that.
Apr 21, 2012 12:57 PM

Apr 2010
So peaceful but seems like the peace is about to be disturbed by a girl that washed ashore.
Is it just me or is the entire town depended on the girls and there bakery for information about upcoming storms and such.
It's almost like the town would be helpless without them around.
Then there is also the orchard normally there is a huge badge around them to protect them against storms it just made me wonder why that isn't the case here.
It just seems like allot of work building a fence around it every time a storm approaches.
Apr 21, 2012 4:19 PM
Feb 2011
another amazingly boring episode, yet I still have a bit of hope for this...
Apr 21, 2012 5:18 PM

Aug 2011
The characters are so amazingly flat and boring that it makes me wonder if a human wrote this. In pretty much any anime you should be able to get the basics of a character's personality very early, like in the first episode. With Shining Hearts though the main characters have no personalities at all, the main girls act exactly the same.
Apr 21, 2012 5:19 PM
Feb 2012
At first it looked like a rather eventless episode but the storm brought forth something (or should I say someone) interesting. With that cliffhanger combined with the preview for next week's episode it looks like it's finally time for some action. 5/5 yet again
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Apr 21, 2012 5:20 PM

Mar 2012
it has pretty good animation, the dialogues between the characters is not something special but it is like a fairytale, so pure and that's why i like it ^_^

btw Rick seems cool and i'm looking forward to see some action xD

My friend code: 0688 - 6300 - 6898
Apr 21, 2012 5:36 PM

Apr 2010
I the the bread alone deserves a 10 rating.
Apr 21, 2012 5:38 PM

Mar 2011
Great animation, good music
Not everyone cup of tea, but i liked it
Only 5 of 25 minutes contain plot, real plot should begin in next ep?
Count me in
Apr 21, 2012 6:51 PM

Mar 2011
Finally Kaguya appears :D and the preview shows the plot finally getting underway with Rick pulling out sword

Kamiya Hiroshi alternating between Rick's high voice and Alvin's low voice is pretty good O___O
Apr 21, 2012 7:20 PM

Jan 2010
This show turns your brain into mush. This show is about sanity points, not Moethulu.

Watching this will turn you insane faster than going face to face with an old god.
Ok™
Apr 21, 2012 7:22 PM

Oct 2010
Sv3rr3 said:
The characters are so amazingly flat and boring that it makes me wonder if a human wrote this. In pretty much any anime you should be able to get the basics of a character's personality very early, like in the first episode. With Shining Hearts though the main characters have no personalities at all, the main girls act exactly the same.
Nah their attacks is what I hope will differentiate them. In terms of slice of life, yeah no good TBH. I don't mind it but for people like you it will bore out fast.

Apr 21, 2012 7:44 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
McRib said:
This show turns your brain into mush. This show is about sanity points, not Moethulu.

Watching this will turn you insane faster than going face to face with an old god.

I think you're in the wrong folder. The folder for the show about cute Old Ones is here. This folder is about the show where people who eat a poisoned bread turn into happy zombies.

No, wait, maybe that's not right either. The folder for the show about happy zombies is over there.

I'm so confused!
Apr 21, 2012 11:54 PM

Nov 2010
Still pretty boring.
Apr 22, 2012 2:02 PM

Sep 2007
The Evil Toast Organization appears next episode to combat our Bread Warriors of Light? Surely they must then go seek the Bread God to bestow upon them the greatest weapon of all, the Rolling Pin of Flour? And the mystery girl is probably the runaway princess of the Kingdom of Croissant.
Apr 22, 2012 3:57 PM

Mar 2012
might consider dropping sine the plot is going way too slow.
like the storm was nothing... i was hoping to wreck some stuff and cause a problem..

But here we have a new girl washed up on shore. i hope they go back on ricks story and explain what happened...
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/LuckyMango

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/LuckyMango

Feel free to comment on my profile for anime recommendations.
Ill try my best to help! Remember don't message me. Comment!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 26, 2012

63 by Syureria »»
Jun 25, 2023 9:23 AM

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 30, 2012

77 by syncrogazer »»
May 20, 2020 7:44 AM

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 12, 2012

148 by syncrogazer »»
May 18, 2020 8:12 PM

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 11 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Jun 21, 2012

41 by terrablu2003 »»
Apr 13, 2015 6:05 AM

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 14, 2012

32 by terrablu2003 »»
Apr 12, 2015 6:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.