Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Mar 15, 2012 2:09 PM

Aug 2008
lol I love the look on 11th's face when he saw Yuno. Priceless. xD
Mar 15, 2012 2:59 PM

Oct 2009
Coldbid said:
man why are all the sub videos animation not in sync !? ruined it =(
GootWoot? It's probably your player's setup if you downloaded it.
Mar 15, 2012 3:50 PM
Jul 2010
thatAZNkid said:
So... what happened to the whole "mass media + citizen hostages" plan?
Apparently in the anime it was just a diversion.

twonline said:
But that's only one flaw.... There are many others.... like sudden personality changes, completely illogical decisions, etc.
The suden personality changes as well as "illogical decisions" are not flaws. (if we are talking about Yuno)
Mar 15, 2012 6:50 PM

Mar 2012
one question I have since the previous episode (20):
Where the hell did Yukki and Yuuno get those cool weapons, clothes and a freaking Katana??
Mar 15, 2012 9:15 PM

Oct 2010
Mind_Riot said:
one question I have since the previous episode (20):
Where the hell did Yukki and Yuuno get those cool weapons, clothes and a freaking Katana??
They raided a police station or Armory. In general. One of the mangas mentions it.
Yumekichi11Mar 16, 2012 3:30 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 16, 2012 6:33 AM

Jul 2011
That was really fun to watch, watching it on niconico is even more fun with all the comments haha.

MissileSoup said:
I just watched some ridiculous events unfold, or crumple.

isn't that why we all watch MN?
Mar 16, 2012 1:05 PM

Sep 2010
Yavie said:

twonline said:
But that's only one flaw.... There are many others.... like sudden personality changes, completely illogical decisions, etc.
The suden personality changes as well as "illogical decisions" are not flaws. (if we are talking about Yuno)

Not only Yuno, but sane people like police officers.
Mar 16, 2012 1:32 PM
Jun 2010
Well those who believe that you can:
-know where your enemy is going to hit you and so forth parry
-know that someone is going to throw grenade at you resulting in you catching it and throwing back
-or even better know that your gonna be shot into your head so you can dodge it like some Neo-wannabe.

All of you can as well believe in Santa Claus or flying Elephants...
Mar 16, 2012 8:06 PM
Apr 2011
I think all of the suspense surrounding yuno being able to open the 2nd vault door was full of fail.
even if she is a fake, it was mentioned two episodes back that she is an exact genetic clone. therefore she will have the exact same retina as the original yuno (assuming this one to be fake) and therefore she should be able to open the door fake or not.

silly.
Mar 16, 2012 8:24 PM

Feb 2010
CrazyFool said:
I think all of the suspense surrounding yuno being able to open the 2nd vault door was full of fail.
even if she is a fake, it was mentioned two episodes back that she is an exact genetic clone. therefore she will have the exact same retina as the original yuno (assuming this one to be fake) and therefore she should be able to open the door fake or not.

silly.

wut
Mar 17, 2012 9:49 PM

May 2011
Noooooooooo came close to crying when Minene had her last moments and blew herself up. :( It was sad seeing her last memories and her former younger self. My #2 favorite character in the anime, I sure hope she gets revived or something when someone becomes god.

Yuno still putting up surprises to everyone, Eleventh and Akise were so sure she was just a phony. They were wrong and it costed Eleventh haha. I've got my predictions and I can't wait to find out what Yuno is still hiding.

Looks like Akise is going to join in and start to really take part in this madness since Deus actually allowed him to be there. Wonder what he's going to do, and that question at the end I've been wondering for a long time. Would it actually be possible to revive people, especially past diary owners?...
Mar 18, 2012 2:27 AM

Mar 2009
CrazyFool said:

silly.

I don't remember there being a statement that Yuno was an exact genetic clone; just that Akise and Eleventh think her to be a fake because they found a body with DNA matching the umbillical cord DNA of Yuno Gasai... they don't have a DNA sample from the Yuno Gasai that's been walking around (the one Akise and 11th thought to be fake).

Mar 18, 2012 3:19 PM

Aug 2009
Ninth's death was very emotional, and Yuno's being awesome as always.
Mar 19, 2012 2:33 AM

Aug 2010
Minene ;_;

5/5, good episode, loved it.
Mar 19, 2012 3:34 PM
Jul 2010
twonline said:
Yavie said:

twonline said:

Not only Yuno, but sane people like police officers.
Oh that. I actually addressed this matter in one of these threads explaining that you could logically explain the behavior of the police officers. So he actions of the police in this series are logical.
Mar 19, 2012 3:53 PM

Mar 2011
Minene was crying .. dammm that touched me :O
Mar 21, 2012 9:51 PM

Oct 2007
Wow, that's that song playing when Minene died?
EARGASM!
Mar 24, 2012 9:13 PM

Apr 2009
Yuno seems to know a whole lot of things. Including what has begun happening to the world, and why. (Don't comment on that, I already know why)

At least Minene went out on her own terms. Unlike the mayor...
Mar 26, 2012 12:56 PM

Jun 2008
Shih said:
9th looked like she had a left eye.... o.O

Indeed? It should have been dark there but you could see an eye. Maybe she put a fake one?

So Yuno was able to open the vault. The mysteries about her identify keep piling up. And that creepy smiling look before she kills him was all the money.
Mar 29, 2012 11:36 PM

Mar 2010
Pretty good episode. Loved the emotion conflict with Menene and Yukki. Looking forward to the next!
Apr 1, 2012 9:01 PM

Aug 2010
Murmur reminds me of Kyuubey...little cute bastard...

Tragic episode and Yuno keeps bringing suspicion on to herself, also pretty fishy that Murmur's plan mentions July 28 and if I recall correctly wasn't that the date for Yuno's "happy ending"? that sounds hella fishy IMO (though I can't figure it right now D:)
Apr 2, 2012 2:39 PM

Mar 2011
It sucks the Minene had to die. She was/is my favourite character.
Apr 12, 2012 12:10 AM

Aug 2010
Best character died, no real point in watching this anymore
Apr 16, 2012 11:19 PM

Sep 2011
That was the most epic episode so far! It was so sad when Minene died, she was my favorite in the series too! (beside Yuno) :(

Oh and the music was freakin awesome too!
Apr 18, 2012 10:32 AM

Mar 2012
good 11 is dead, really didn't want him to win; poor Minene though
Apr 22, 2012 12:39 AM

Aug 2008
Hey, wasn't Ninth supposed to be missing an eye? I saw two! :)) anyway... I don't care much about that This was a nice episode. Ninth was great. She was so brave... and cool. She is cool. But I still wonder about what happened when she went to Deus... I mean, if there's a clue, I got nothing right now. I was thinking Deus made her God, but that can't be possible though. I mean, it's not logic 'cause she won't make a good God, what she wants is to be with the dead, with her parents and Nishijima, if there's anything like After Life in the anime. But she was so cool! i always liked her, but I'm not sad she's dead. I mean, yeah, okay... it's sad! but she was supposed to die, either way, or become God... or? who knows? Anything is possible, after all... we are talking about Mirai Nikki, neh?

Yukiteru really changed, HUH? I mean... he sortfof killed Ninth after all... I loved him. He's cool like this, really. He's a good guy, acting like a badass. HAHAHAA!
What's the deal with Yuno? mhm... What is she, anyway? what the... is up with her? I'm still loving her. I always will, probably, she's just too insane not to be loved and all the thing. But I'm curious about her, about her life, about her past, about her identity and about what the heck's up in her head... I wonder if she just wants to get killed by Yuki or expects he won't do it or she's gonna kill him and be God in the end. I just wonder.

I really doubt Yuki can bring back the dead... mnah, it's too much, too selfish and not right. And I'm thinking about Akise Aru's words... can they make the world how it was after they, someone anyway, becomes God? well... I honestly doubt that... I mean, the question is too good not to be true, right? hmmm!!! can't wait to see what's next...

I'm on my way to watch episode 22.

And once again... what's the deal with Yuno?
What is she?
Who is she?
Isn't this exciting!!! :D
鳥はとぶ時
つばさでとぶが
あなたはとぶ時
何でとぶのですか?
Terayama Shuji
Jun 8, 2012 11:10 PM

Sep 2008
The Minene scenes where she hesitated to shoot Yukki and where she blew herself up were the greatest thing this anime has had so far. It's a shame such epic moments are ruined by the fact that the rest of the anime is hugely flawed.
Jun 10, 2012 6:59 PM

Feb 2009
9th became such an interesting character, I wonder where this series will go with the ending.
Jun 18, 2012 4:48 PM

Dec 2009
I've got to say Ninth's death was probably the saddest part for me up to this point in the anime. Wonder how everything is going to end up..
Jun 30, 2012 6:10 AM

Feb 2012
minene's parts were good,still,7's deaths made more impact on me.
whatever,5/5.
Jul 14, 2012 2:05 PM

Feb 2012
AMAZING, AMAZING, TRULY, AMAZING.

LOVED IT.

Such a big cliffhanger at the end, but I need to stop for now ><

This series is too addicting
Jul 31, 2012 11:37 AM

Feb 2012
So... the master plan of Eleventh was to escape into a bank vault that can only be opened by the retina scan of three people, all of whom he assumed to be dead. So apparently he never intended to get out of there. And of course the existence of such a vault is ridiculous in the first place. Sure, let's have two bankers' eyes as keys to the vault, and of course their teenage daughter's whom they keep in a cage. That'll work out just fine. Then when all of them die, the vault costing millions will have to go unused because nobody can open it anymore. Not to mention that the banker has to get involved personally every time someone wants something from the vault. Or maybe the bank building had been unused since they died because, as we know, the deaths of bankers immediately crashes the whole institution and nobody else in the city would use the building.
Aug 4, 2012 2:53 PM

May 2010
Lol okay my theory might not be wrong after all
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Sep 5, 2012 7:15 PM

Nov 2011
I wonder what will happen now since the eighth is still alive. The eighth though should not be underestimated since she can give future diary powers to anyone of her liking.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Sep 14, 2012 1:15 PM

Apr 2011
EH
O.O
Sep 26, 2012 7:09 PM
Jul 2012
Dang she got killed. R.i.p. My fsvorite character :(
Now this show is getting boring.
4/5
Oct 4, 2012 11:54 AM

May 2012
I cried a little when 9th had her flashback and died :'( though I do wonder who Yuno really is having access with eye scan to that vault and what's up with that ending oO really starting to get to an end here it seems quite interesting!
Dec 5, 2012 3:21 AM

Sep 2012
Minene dies, a sad day indeed ):
her death scene was especially sad, but she remembered herself at the end, along with fujishima there till the end with the wedding ring.
big black balls around the city
deus is dying and murmur seems to be plotting something big,
akise can go to the realm of gods? o0
gasai has special powers? or maybe she was able to enter because her "family" owned the bank?
Dec 13, 2012 5:35 PM

Jun 2008
This was probably the most enjoyable episode I've seen so far.

The characters didn't act that stupid, and it was very entertaining.

Can't wait to see the rest to see how this ends!
Apr 15, 2013 10:48 AM

Jun 2009
does anyone know the awesome ost that was playing during the party when ninth was giving her monolouge? that moment broke the wall for me. so epic and saddening at the same time
May 12, 2013 5:08 PM

Jan 2013
So sad I nearly cried! Minene was definitely one of my favourite characters.
May 28, 2013 7:37 PM

Jul 2009
amazing episode!!

we finally get to see how Minene really feels.

tbh she didn't need to fight Yuki, but since Yuki seemed to have used both of the to get to eleventh so i guess this is her revenge for nishijima.

she hesitated because look at Yuki, he reminded of her during her childhood.

not being able to do anything while your close friends and families dies in front of you.

guess she didn't want to him to become her in her younger days.

Minene is gonna sacrifice herself ;(

so Yuno is actually Yuno!!!!!! :D

ahh what a way to start your morning with Yuno in half naked :)

Za Warudo is ending!!!

lol the ocha(old man)

Za Watcher!!!!!

episodes getting intense!!!

can't wait for the ending!!! =)
May 30, 2013 5:45 PM

Jun 2012
So, I guess I missed what happened to Ninth when she was impaled by Deus, or it hasn't occurred yet =/

A great character has gone, but her last moments were very dramatic and well-done.

Jun 1, 2013 3:34 PM

Apr 2013
Minene is dead T_T
And things are starting to get more weird. I have a feeling that Yuno is going to betray Yukki. But i hope it wont end this way.
Jun 14, 2013 4:32 AM
May 2010
Maybe I'm missing something at this point in the show, maybe it'll be explained in the last stretch. If it's explained later, don't bother responding to this.

But if I missed something, could someone fill me in again on why, exactly, everyone agreed to take part in this game in the first place? Why did not a single person, not even the initially cowardly protagonist, raise an objection or even bother asking "why"? Is being a lunatic one of Deus' job requirements? Guy's got weird taste.
Jul 9, 2013 10:58 AM

Jul 2010
R.I.P 9th. She was one of the best characters.
Jul 9, 2013 10:31 PM

Mar 2013
Now I'm confused... who is Yuno exactly?
Jul 20, 2013 4:38 PM
Apr 2008
Akise seems like he's the only one that actually knows how to think.
Jul 25, 2013 8:06 PM

Jul 2013
Just finished watching this episode, I was literally taken back at Minene's death, the way she blew herself up to get approval from her younger ghost was just touching along with the music that was playing I literally almost cried.... But other than that it is really heating up. The way Yono killed 11th was fairly lame, just a simple shot to the head for the old coward; I expected her to shove her katana through the chair and into his gut then a few shots to the head leaving him a bloody mess :3

With all the black holes opening up and the meeting between Akise and Deus is a fairly large twist, there are 5 episodes left and I'm really interested to see how they unfold :)
Jul 27, 2013 11:29 PM

May 2013
Save next 5 episodes for next week or i could change my mind and finish everything now hmmmm 1 more episode maybe
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2012

682 by lopoy20 »»
May 13, 9:18 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

306 by Wiziliz »»
May 8, 8:43 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 25, 2011

198 by Wiziliz »»
May 4, 6:55 AM

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Apr 22

23 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Apr 24, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

364 by Konyalianimekizi »»
Apr 20, 1:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.