Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 6, 2012 2:34 PM

Jul 2010
Oh my god, I'm sorry but that "be with kiss" sign was so gay. xD

Anyway, I didn't really mind a slow episode like this. Following the three guys was a nice change for once and we got some back story on Madoka as well.

The scenes in the restaurant ("I'm a guy you know...") and the ones with the "ceremony" and him being Madoka's "boyfriend" were pretty funny too.

Mar 6, 2012 2:36 PM

Sep 2009
I think it was super funny how Kirius came into direct contact with Madoka and then says, after she leaves, "I should've asked her if she knows where I can find Madoka" Hehehe.
I've said this just about every week now, but WHERE'S THE ACTION? I am so annoyed u.u

I wrote a whole review for this episode on my blog ^.^
Mar 6, 2012 3:35 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
ichigo03 said:
Overall there's about 4,500 - 5,000 legitimate anime titles in MAL, and you can look this up for yourself if you don't believe me.
I never said I didn't believe you - I just challenged your generalization. That you were wrong about my own average just added weight to my argument - I could argue more but you seem to be getting worked up about it, and I don't feel the need to go further ;)

Adair said:
I honestly love this show, no matter what others might say about it.

It's not all about the action-packed mecha fights. This is a mecha show that focuses on character development and relationships more than anything else, and some people just don't seem to understand that.

So to me, the rating should be much higher.

My son and I are enjoying it. Do I think it's the best ever? Certainly no, but it's fun and I'm curious to see how all the intriguing will work out.
CratexMar 6, 2012 3:38 PM
Mar 6, 2012 11:03 PM

Jan 2011
There seems to be an assumption that KISS is evil just because they are trying to destroy the Vox. What if they're not? I increasingly get the vibe that the interstellar kingdom/empire may not be particularly benign or peaceful--which may well indicate we should be cheering for KISS. This episode certainly didn't make out the three pilots or their hula-hoop whirling leader to be your typical villains...
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Mar 7, 2012 12:48 AM

Oct 2010
It just occurred to me that Villagiulio mentions he is supposed to rendez vous with his forces. So does it mean we may have a war with mass teleportations, mother-ships and a while second season to resolve it? IF so then is there a Mecha anime that did this and will Rinne make it as good. I remember some Gundams using that formula but not quite like Rinne is doing it now.
Yumekichi11Mar 7, 2012 12:51 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 7, 2012 11:59 PM

Jan 2009
lol such a light hearted anime to think that most mecha anime is full of drama, tragedy and action well this one is different in a good way XD
its not totally funny but the jokes keep me smiling all the time while watching this anime

good series!!!
Mar 8, 2012 11:49 AM

Jan 2011
Lol the girls think the red haired guy is in love with Madoka.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Mar 10, 2012 12:42 PM

Jul 2010
My 2 cents in this "ratings" debacle. Everything is opinion. Numbers mean nothing when some peeps (like me) care very little for the rating system. A lot of my favorite anime were a 7-7.5 when I looked at its stats. I didn't care what the number meant, I just looked at how many people watched it and read a few reviews. Too high of a score and people say it's "overrated", too low and it's "underrated". In the end, no one wins. Watch anime you like, don't watch the ones you don't. A number isn't going to change anyone's mind.

You don't have to make a campaign to raise the show's score, nor should you do the opposite and argue that it should be lower. Talk amongst those that share your view and be open-minded enough to accept what other people don't like about it. What a great world we could live in if we all accepted each others difference of opinion like human beings instead of taking everything as a personal attack at our tastes. :D

About the show itself now: Perhaps it's because I still don't like Muginami, but I'm waiting for her to turncoat the first minute her "Onii-chan" shows her a little love and asks her to do something to sabotage the pilots or the Vox's themselves. I kind of hope she does, or at least dies by the end of the season. She still reminds me of a stupid sheep with that fluffy coat on. That, or a goat. :/
Mar 10, 2012 6:45 PM

Oct 2011
So you know how the leAder of kiss referd to madoka as yurikano,then they showed her.well I guess she was the princess of the planet they all came from.and she was their instructor at the academy they trained at..... So yeah. Does anyone else find madoka as irrasistable as I do? So cute. So I cAnt wait for the romance to start! Love this anime
NerpMar 10, 2012 6:48 PM
Mar 11, 2012 12:05 AM
Jun 2008
There must be a lot of drownings in the ocean
Mar 19, 2012 8:07 PM

May 2011
This was a light and pretty funny episode. Lol these three guys are sorta like idiots since they don't know much about this planet and one of them should be a girl instead. Each one of them made me laugh several times.

Madoka has a boyfriend now and she doesn't even know who it is. xD
Mar 19, 2012 10:00 PM

Aug 2010
This episode:

Mar 25, 2012 11:40 PM

Nov 2007
I actually liked this one more since it was more about the guys and the annoying girls. I just don't see them as bad guys. even Villaguillio doesn't seem so bad.

those other people/aliens whatever from Lan's planet seem like the real bad guys.
Oct 24, 2012 11:59 AM

Apr 2012
Those three have got to be the lamest "villains" I've seen in an anime in a while... and why the heck didn't that blond dude change out of that ridiculous maid outfit? Maybe he's secretly a trans.

It was nice to get the backstory to the Jersey Club though, and thus some of Youko's backstory too. I was a bit confused though, because the dub I watched translated it to the "Sweats Club" this time lol.
Dec 29, 2012 1:44 PM
Jul 2018

Vuilloguillio is playing that game. LOL.
A cute misunderstanding between Izo and the Kamo girls.
May 24, 2014 5:46 AM

Dec 2012
Probably my favorite episode, the antics of Array and Izo were hilarious. Array checking out the hideout in his maid outfit was priceless. And when that guy grabbed his ass, wow I couldn't breathe.
Jun 17, 2014 2:04 AM

Aug 2013
Array got hit on XD! Well he is pretty cute and I don't think he'll be changing out of that outfit anytime soon.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
May 14, 2015 12:36 AM

Jul 2008
Looks like all the fluff is out of the way. Now we may get some plot development next time.
Jun 19, 2015 9:23 AM

Jun 2013
Another really good episode :)
Mar 29, 2019 10:32 PM
Sep 2018
Called it.
Le Garite is the polity engaged in a war of conquest against all the other descendants of Earth.
So, everything the Creepy Smiley Guy has said about KISS, etc., planing to conquer other groups, is misdirection.
Telling Earth that it's the others doing what they are actually doing.
Le Garite are the bad guys.
Lan either hasn't a clue about this, or is blinded by family devotion.
Or doesn't see anything she can do about it.

Scruffy Former Prince Guy and The Lads are on The Side of Righteousness.

The background between Madoka and her cousin and the principal of their school has now been revealed.
Having learned that, The Lads just don't have the heart to give her any grief.

And it appears that there's been another incident in recent times off-planet where an Ovid went madhouse on everyone.
And Madoka reminds everyone of it's pilot.
Legit cause for concern.

And.
Yes, a very fun episode, indeed.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rinne no Lagrange Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

prismheart - Feb 19, 2012

76 by martiantarhead »»
Oct 6, 2023 3:52 AM

Poll: » Rinne no Lagrange Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 25, 2012

118 by Hyperdude144 »»
Aug 25, 2023 2:23 PM

Poll: » Rinne no Lagrange Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 18, 2012

61 by TheBigGuy »»
Nov 28, 2020 3:25 PM

Poll: » Rinne no Lagrange Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

prismheart - Mar 11, 2012

52 by TheBigGuy »»
Nov 22, 2020 2:01 PM

Poll: » Rinne no Lagrange Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 22, 2012

80 by Yuri-Crusader »»
Jun 16, 2020 4:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.