Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 7, 2012 7:30 PM

Aug 2009
Why can't I stop watching this show?
I'm really hoping this "give Raika 2 seconds of screentime per episode" becomes a consistent thing. Most interesting character by far.
Feb 7, 2012 7:37 PM
Nov 2010
Lol, his new part time job is hilarious. Gotta love em strawberries
Feb 7, 2012 7:40 PM

Aug 2008
The neighbor part was the best :)

Also lol'd @ the ichigo daifuku factory.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Feb 7, 2012 7:55 PM

Dec 2008
this show teases me with yui horie and she has hardly any screen time...i hope this problem gets fixed
Feb 7, 2012 7:55 PM

May 2011
I hope we get to see more of that seiyuu. I like her. ^^=

This was probably the first episode that I've liked Sora-chan in. She annoyed me up til now, but she was good in this episode. And that was such a cute outfit.
Figures they're goin to the doctor next ep. She was just caught in the rain. For Japanese people, that's pretty much a death sentence right there.

And on a final note...

ICHIGO DAISUKIIIII!!!
Feb 7, 2012 8:45 PM

Aug 2011
The entire episode was great. Im really enjoying this series.
Feb 7, 2012 8:50 PM

Oct 2010
Before I forget, I swear Sora in the following,

Made me think instantly at that moment of Ef, especially as she said “No, it’s because we are together.”

While in the following spoiler
Hina proves beyond anything in the whole series where is MOEfied completely. That’s high quality IMO. It really was the spotlight for Sora. I just stressed out the highest points of it.

About the preview, now the next episode looks like it's Hina centred so I am sure seeing her sleep here will please many and it will be nice to see Sora here with Yuuta. However I am more worried of they will make of the scene in the spoiler
I could accept the soap and all but please do not show anything else of Hina. Don't want it too much Kodomo no Jikan. I will be happy with how this part here will play out.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 7, 2012 9:21 PM

Oct 2011
I can't stop loving this show *--*
Feb 7, 2012 9:42 PM

Jan 2010
Pretty bland. Least enjoyable episode so far. This was a bad week.

It probably didn't help that I watched Ano Natsu prior to this and saw almost the same rain/sun thing. I dunno how they do this but often times different shows running in the same season will do something exactly the same. I guess it could just be that with so many shows running at the same time, it's inevitable that some things get duplicated.

But other than introducing a new character, (but only introducing her), it seems like nothing much happened. Or at least, what did happen could have been done in about ten minutes. This episode relied almost exclusively on cuteness and became saccharin in the process.
Feb 7, 2012 9:53 PM

Jun 2011
an ok episode
Feb 7, 2012 10:30 PM

May 2011
I swear I am gunna die one of these episodes. Moe overdose! Sora o god, she was so cute throughout the entire episode. And the dramatic/ climax scenes in this anime are always so well done, I love it. The scene between her and Yuuta was just so sweet. And haha seems like she hasn't' changed a bit from when she first met him, always so shy.

Oh shit they in serious trouble now, hentai pedo club president found out about Miu. Well at least Raika finds out about it too, so that's a plus. Ugh I want more of her. And lmfao what the hell kind of job did he get for Yuuta!? Every one dressing up as kawaii animals and screaming "I love strawberries!" to not ruin little kid's dreams. Wow... what a job.
Feb 7, 2012 10:33 PM

Oct 2009
Holy shit that Miu art at the end.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 7, 2012 11:56 PM

Jul 2009
That president got some amazing skill. He should be a FBI agent or something.
Feb 8, 2012 1:58 AM

Apr 2011
Episode of moe <3 the guys at the end cracked me up XD
Feb 8, 2012 2:35 AM

Jun 2009
I read the manga... and I have to say...

THIS ANIME DID THE MANGA TOO MUCH JUSTICE!

The anime is completely different from the manga... It is so much better.

Manga is a piece of trash compared to the anime, I applaud whoever did the script for this.

EDIT: The last guy that's screaming... SETO GOUZABUROU?!?!

AirStylesFeb 8, 2012 5:41 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2012 3:23 AM

Oct 2010
omg i panicked when miu was talking to pedo man.. HE FREAKIN DREW HER HOW THE HELL D:
Feb 8, 2012 3:58 AM

Oct 2011
once again, great episode! this show is just a great antidote at the end of a long day of stress - great family drama with plenty of laughs and bittersweet moments, although i gotta say, the guy from yuuta-san's club is just way too disturbing with his loli complex - ultra creepy!
Feb 8, 2012 4:05 AM

Jul 2009
Last ten seconds was by far the most hilarious momemt of this episode.
Could not stop laughing xD
Feb 8, 2012 4:23 AM

Jun 2011
nice ep :3
Arrrrgh 7 days is to long to wait D:<
Feb 8, 2012 7:14 AM

Dec 2010
really boring, lol@ drama increase because of rain. Not enough focus on Raika. Dropped.
Feb 8, 2012 7:20 AM

Sep 2008
Another great episode. I've confused myself with what has and hasn't happened since I read the manga not long ago. Oh well.

Gotta say though, the fanservice crap at the end wasn't necessary. I'm getting sick of hearing Miu say the same thing about delicacy every time and Sora getting mad.

AirStyles said:
Holy crap. You may be right on that one.
5layerFeb 8, 2012 7:25 AM
Feb 8, 2012 7:35 AM

May 2008
episode was ok got to no abit about why Sora likes Yuuta and i guess next episode is focus on Hina
Feb 8, 2012 11:29 AM

Apr 2010
I wan't a neighber like that her personality was great.
She was very kind to the girls and didn't seem to react strange to the girls being in such a small apartment at all.
Sora going to Yuuta's work was nice to see tho she is trying a bit to hard at times.
Even tho Miu says otherwise Yuuta is getting used to having people in his home since he says that he is back home someone that lives alone doesn't say anything at all i know from experience.

Tho it seems Yuuta needs to keep a eye on the club president since he seems to be a mayor pedophile luckily Oda keeps him reasonably in check.

And the most importuned thing we learned.
Always tell children sweets are made by cute furry animals from the forest else you will ruin there dreams!!
Feb 8, 2012 11:30 AM

Mar 2008
Another Sora x Yuuta ep it was nice but I wonder how many times we will see "another case of bad luck"...
Also

Feb 8, 2012 11:54 AM
Jan 2011
Another one of those guy seeing girl naked thing.
Feb 8, 2012 12:46 PM

Aug 2010
Needs more yoyoyo girl.
Feb 8, 2012 1:24 PM

Nov 2009
If there is no chance of a Yuuta x Sora ending I AM DISAPPOINT.

Would be quite nice to see...Sora was pretty damned adorable this episode.

Miu didnt get as good a showing as she has had in prior episodes which kinda sucked but I still enjoyed this episode on the whole.
Feb 8, 2012 3:58 PM

Sep 2011
I have to say Uesaka Sumire did a really good job here voicing Sora, especially during the flashbacks.
Feb 8, 2012 4:35 PM

Mar 2010
The television was off, then it magically turned out. That was kind of odd. Other than that, I'm starting to lose interest in the anime. It's focusing way too much on Sora and her solely. Even the main character is getting shafted pretty hard. What's happening with everyone else. And I'm finding it hard to see how their going to balances out the screen time with only 7 episodes left. Looking forward to the next!
Feb 8, 2012 5:14 PM

Oct 2009
Sury said:
I have to say Uesaka Sumire did a really good job here voicing Sora, especially during the flashbacks.

Definitely agree here. I hope she'll get more roles in the future - the young lady certainly has some talent.

Also would love to hear more of her singing voice considering that
Feb 8, 2012 7:36 PM

Jul 2008
Pimp no iu koto wo kikinasai
Feb 9, 2012 12:34 AM
Feb 2012
so how many episode this will be? someone tell its 26, some site that i know said its 26 too. but here on myanimelist it said 12.. dunno which one is true. 26 or 12.. i hope its 26 :p
Feb 9, 2012 3:58 AM

May 2010
Cute episode.I love Raika's spanking,makes me laugh really hard..That last picture of episode showed miu.Her picture seemed like how will she look as a shoujo manga lead.
Feb 9, 2012 3:59 AM

May 2010
RayShura said:
so how many episode this will be? someone tell its 26, some site that i know said its 26 too. but here on myanimelist it said 12.. dunno which one is true. 26 or 12.. i hope its 26 :p

I want 26 too...
Feb 9, 2012 4:08 AM

Jan 2011
Great episode and a nice flashback about what happened in the past.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Feb 9, 2012 4:16 AM

Aug 2010
I guess the entertainment value drops a lot when you actually hate the lead female character. Oh well, I'm still hoping for a few Raika scenes. 2/5.
Feb 9, 2012 4:22 AM

Oct 2009
ahmed_great2005 said:
RayShura said:

I want 26 too...

It's supposed to be 12. Could be extended to 24 or 26 depending on the ratings.
Feb 9, 2012 6:12 AM

Nov 2010
Their parents died but the opening still plays " Happy happy girl ". I think many times such events overshadowed lives of many in anime.
Feb 9, 2012 7:10 AM

Nov 2010
Reading all the way of the comments here enlightens me that people rate shows based by their own expectation to the anime...

As for myself, I love that this anime gives what I'm expecting from it. Daily dose of sugar-coated slice of life with family as the main theme, with just perfect pace and a [SOL> Hilarity routines > a touch of heartwarming drama in the end] formula...I can't expect more...

...although maybe less "bad luck, I saw girls with towel" routines will be good for me :p
Feb 9, 2012 7:56 AM
Feb 2012
zeroyuki92 said:
Reading all the way of the comments here enlightens me that people rate shows based by their own expectation to the anime...

As for myself, I love that this anime gives what I'm expecting from it. Daily dose of sugar-coated slice of life with family as the main theme, with just perfect pace and a [SOL> Hilarity routines > a touch of heartwarming drama in the end] formula...I can't expect more...

...although maybe less "bad luck, I saw girls with towel" routines will be good for me :p

nop. manga and anime did not mention they died, its said its missing, so we dont know yet... i hope its 26 episode <--
Feb 9, 2012 8:42 PM

Apr 2008
I was all about to give up on this show, but Hina is just so devilishly adorable. The girls treating him like he's an ecchi guest in his own apartment was really starting to get to me, but thankfully that was toned down this episode. I can only hope the trend will continue.
Feb 9, 2012 10:23 PM

Nov 2007
I hate it when they show people walking around in CG. F*cking Zombies Everywhere. This is NOT High School of the Dead Dammit!

Otherwise a pretty good episode, I dropped the anime after episode 1, but picked up recently after seeing episode ratings in MAL. So, yeah, count me in as long as they tone the ecchi down and focus more on their relationship as they start a family. They girls are absolutely adorable.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 11, 2012 6:14 AM

Nov 2011
LOVE, absolutely L-O-V-E this episode ! Like all the previous x)

I think there is a reference from the manga "Love so Life" when we see the name "Shiharu daycare" on the front page of the book, isn't it ?

If that's correct, it's a really nice ref' ! :D
Feb 11, 2012 7:39 PM

Sep 2011
Nice episode. I love how PapaKiki has its heartwarming side despite being mainly comedy. That flashback and the raining scene was just great.
Feb 11, 2012 11:28 PM
Feb 2009
Sora is just so lovable. She is a good onee-chan, a very good one I'd say. It's kinda sad seeing her drenched in rain.
So maybe she has a feeling for Yuuta. Well I think maybe deep down she wants a onii-chan and Yuuta makes a good onii-chan so that's why Sora-chan admires him.

Can't wait to see moar of this anime :D

This thought crossed my mind: if their family know that it's difficult for Yuuta to earn more money, why don't they give him the money for the children? That will solve the problem, right?
Feb 12, 2012 12:10 AM

Nov 2011
thundershocked said:
Needs more yoyoyo girl.

My thoughts exactly. Preferably sans the other club members.
Feb 13, 2012 5:42 PM

Sep 2011
This show's finally starting to get better. Loved the heart warming/melancholy feel to this episode. And I love how it moves at a nice slow pace; taking account lots of small challenges in their daily lives which we've all come across.

So it's not just a loli-fanservice anime after all eh?
No.
Feb 13, 2012 8:43 PM
Feb 2012
ZgMfx2oAFrEeDoM said:
The television was off, then it magically turned out. That was kind of odd. Other than that, I'm starting to lose interest in the anime. It's focusing way too much on Sora and her solely. Even the main character is getting shafted pretty hard. What's happening with everyone else. And I'm finding it hard to see how their going to balances out the screen time with only 7 episodes left. Looking forward to the next!

so its really total episode of 12? other site said it has 26..which one? :P
Feb 14, 2012 7:31 AM
Sep 2011
AirStyles said:
I read the manga... and I have to say...

THIS ANIME DID THE MANGA TOO MUCH JUSTICE!

The anime is completely different from the manga... It is so much better.

Manga is a piece of trash compared to the anime, I applaud whoever did the script for this.

I've read the novel and its manga adaptation, and comparing them with anime directly is kinda unfair, since they have their own plus and minus.

About the screaming...yeah, both Seto-sensei and Hanamura confectionary owner voiced by Kenta Miyake, lol

Aqua_Marine said:
Sora is just so lovable. She is a good onee-chan, a very good one I'd say. It's kinda sad seeing her drenched in rain.
So maybe she has a feeling for Yuuta. Well I think maybe deep down she wants a onii-chan and Yuuta makes a good onii-chan so that's why Sora-chan admires him.

Can't wait to see moar of this anime :D

This thought crossed my mind: if their family know that it's difficult for Yuuta to earn more money, why don't they give him the money for the children? That will solve the problem, right?

Sora is a hardworking girl, maybe because she's the eldest of the three, she tried her best to become a replacement for Yuri.

Money is one of the major issue here, and as more problem keep piling up, the more promising how they're going to solve them, right?

Feb 15, 2012 4:48 AM
Nov 2011
Two things I took.

The next door neighbor is a Seiiyu... (voice actor, not sure if I spelled it right) And if I misunderstood let me know, but she's the voice of the Villain on hina's favorite show? LOL, she seemed so embarassed, because you know little kids on hina won't realize that people doing the voice may not be as evil as the characters they play.

Secondly, The drawing the president did. Maybe its cause I just watched Kanon 2006, but is that a Reference

Anyhow....

I think the next door neighbor might be competition for the girl with the fan. But we really don't know enough about her just yet. She surely noticed something was going on, for sure. Looks like next episode will involve prep for school if the episode title is any indication.

Oh and on the ending art. Is that supposed to be an older Teen Age or 20 something Miu? Or is that Miu's mom, because the art style is slightly different compared to the anime.
VeretaxFeb 15, 2012 4:54 AM
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

prismheart - Mar 6, 2012

112 by sinsforeal »»
Jan 21, 4:39 PM

» The OST in this series sounds like Fire Emblem

jendorei - Jun 27, 2023

1 by Skoorb »»
Jun 27, 2023 11:44 AM

» [Major Spoilers] What ever happened to Oda Raika?

--Dawn-- - Apr 2, 2016

5 by Shreyash101 »»
Jun 24, 2023 2:56 PM

» I came here after watching the ova

Ghefira - May 24, 2023

1 by Skoorb »»
May 25, 2023 11:50 AM

Poll: » Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2012

221 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 13, 2023 2:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.