Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 4, 2011 4:40 PM
Jun 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Aichi versus Kourin-channn~
Such a one-sided fight
Ren giving Aichi a Shadow Paladin deck and his hair is so long.
Awkward when Aichi was reaching for that deck+ he abandoned his deck and Blster Blade glowed at the end.
vanissa45Nov 4, 2011 4:51 PM
Nov 4, 2011 6:14 PM

Sep 2007
NOOOO !
Don't join the Dark Side !
Nov 4, 2011 8:03 PM

Feb 2008
Aichi just left his Royal Paladin deck on the floor, poor Blaster Blade. I wonder how he will get it back in the future.

Surprised Ren didn't invite Aichi into AL4, kind of weird how he would make Aichi stronger then allow him back to Q4.

From the preview, is Kai going to join that Kaiba jacket guy's team?

Nov 4, 2011 8:52 PM

Sep 2011
Aichi looks more girly with his hair wet >w>;
And Kourin is such a Tsundere too!

This episode...
Aichi is Scary scary scary..... ; w ; (But its so awesome!)
Don't worry MisakiMisaka! I like Dark!Aichi too!
But OMG...I'm so indecisive whether Aichi is Yandere/Yangire or not...
(@____@)
When will the other characters get the idea that there is something wrong with Aichi?!!

And if Morikawa found out about this....Oh boy~
Looks like Aichi fainted again in the preview....
Auri_VeniaNov 4, 2011 9:29 PM

Repeat forever. Promise forever
That you'll keep me in your heart.
Nov 4, 2011 10:11 PM

Jun 2010
Dammmmmmnnnnnnn. Daammmmmnnnnnn. You wouldn't have thought this would happen in the first episode. He was all fragile and weak and now all of a sudden he grows a pair. His personality changed and now he's all evilly......I like this change, but it's not the real him plus it scares his imouto and I don't like that.
Come back to us Aichi!!!!!

Nov 4, 2011 10:40 PM

Aug 2009
DestinyFate said:
Surprised Ren didn't invite Aichi into AL4, kind of weird how he would make Aichi stronger then allow him back to Q4.

Nah, Ren didn't exactly make Aichi stronger. He was doing it on purpose, making Aichi become so depended on the power that he won't be able to do without it. So on the contrary, he is actually making Aichi weaker.

No idea what his plans are, but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Kai. Maybe a kind of revenge or something? .___.
Konohana Niji
Translator, Writer, Illustrator
Critic, Reader, Viewer, Gamer

Translator of Akagami no Shirayuki-hime and Deemo -Last Dream-

Tumblr / Twitter
Nov 5, 2011 3:33 AM
Jun 2011
i wonder for what purpose the psy girls want to gather pepoles with the psyqualia power
Nov 5, 2011 4:16 AM

Aug 2010
I've got a feeling Kourin liked Aichi cuz of his deck which is similar to hers but well now that he's got shadow paladin deck then >_>;
Kai go claim Aichi before it's too late ><
this was a pretty awesome fight though, loved dark side Aichi though it might not last (unless it really does)
oh and do all peops with PsyQ end up being so cocky >_>; i await when Aichi's gonna go back to blaster blade :3
Nov 5, 2011 5:18 AM

Feb 2008
Depending of his Power will only make him weaker that's true, but isn't Ren the same?

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Nov 5, 2011 5:45 AM
Jun 2011
HiyuuT said:
I've got a feeling Kourin liked Aichi cuz of his deck which is similar to hers but well now that he's got shadow paladin deck then >_>;
this was a pretty awesome fight though, loved dark side Aichi though it might not last (unless it really does)
oh and do all peops with PsyQ end up being so cocky >_>; i await when Aichi's gonna go back to blaster blade :3
and what do you think the psy girls purpose by gather the pepoles with the psyqualia power? becouse suiko said that if aichi got stronger then before that will suits their purpose
Nov 5, 2011 8:40 AM

Nov 2009
Really enjoyed these last few episodes...

Dark Aichi is bad ass, really like the concept of his new deck as well. I'd probably play something like that deck if I played the actual cards.
Nov 5, 2011 11:25 AM

Jun 2010
Ehhhhhhhhh, I still think Royal Paladin is better than Shadow Paladin lol. Maybe it's just the large card pool of RP, while SP just got recently released.
Nov 5, 2011 11:56 AM

Aug 2010
elior1 said:
HiyuuT said:
and what do you think the psy girls purpose by gather the pepoles with the psyqualia power? becouse suiko said that if aichi got stronger then before that will suits their purpose

hmm well that remains to be seen but clearly they use the tourney to observe those that might have the power and I take it their reason for gathering these people have something to do with the Card's world, for all we know the card's world is actually real (classic Yu-Gi-Oh and basically other card game anime reasoning)
Nov 5, 2011 12:49 PM

Jun 2008
MisakiMisaka said:
Am I the only one who likes his evil side?

No way! This is much preferable to being the biggest wimp anime has ever seen.
Nov 5, 2011 7:39 PM

Jul 2009
One can seem stronger if they're given something strong, but it might weaken them. It's like with artifacts, you get some, seem stronger and suddenly you're overconfident or lose them and then you lose because you were dependant and therefore weaker.

But, there's a bigger difference between the SP and the RP decks than i had imagined, which might make it interesting. This is why you need a clone machine, so that we could see Aichi with RP vs Aichi with SP.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Nov 5, 2011 10:55 PM

Jul 2010
Redfoxoffire said:
MisakiMisaka said:

+1.

Aichi makes such faces when he's "evil", I like him even more that way! *A*

Though I think something bad will happen to Aichi. If he loses one match afterwards... x(

Ren was hot. (I think evil Aichi is too.) Ok, don't hit me! x3
Nov 5, 2011 11:19 PM

Sep 2011
Rima-chi said:
Redfoxoffire said:
MisakiMisaka said:

+1.

Aichi makes such faces when he's "evil", I like him even more that way! *A*

Though I think something bad will happen to Aichi. If he loses one match afterwards... x(

Ren was hot. (I think evil Aichi is too.) Ok, don't hit me! x3

Don't worry I won't :3
Evil/Dark/Yandere/Yangire Aichi makes the show SO MUCH BETTER~
I love his cute/moe/shy side too.
He has both sides which makes him so so~ Kyyyaaaaa~( /* w * )/ Lovable (for me)
I need to make a Dark! Aichi Fan Stamp on DA~

Repeat forever. Promise forever
That you'll keep me in your heart.
Nov 6, 2011 12:36 AM
Jun 2011
i dont know why but i have a feeling the psy girls are not realy humen becouze their shop apear from nowere and few more things
Nov 7, 2011 12:36 PM

Jun 2009
I'm sure they're not humen. Most definitely human, though.
Nov 7, 2011 12:53 PM

May 2010
Wow Aichi is like Ren lol
I like his badass side too.
Nov 8, 2011 11:41 PM

Apr 2010
Absolutely awesome when Aichi counter blasted the first time and said "Disappear, Gallatin!"

*Gallatin screams*

Hoping to see some kick ass episodes in the near future :p
Oct 30, 2012 11:31 AM

Mar 2012
Aichi's new personality is awesome :3 although he'll most likely go back to shy and wimpy in a few episodes, oh well it'll be awesome while it lasts.
Feb 28, 2013 5:58 PM

Sep 2008
Damn, Kourin is useless. She hasn't won a match 43 episodes in.
Aug 12, 2013 5:55 PM

Nov 2011
Well, it's official. The dude has gone over to the dark side with his Blaster Dark. Oh poor Paladin deck...

Btw, this seemed like GX s3 all over again when
Sep 19, 2013 3:00 PM

Aug 2011
It's Haou Judai all over again....
Aug 11, 2016 9:27 PM
Jul 2018
Noooo he abandoned Blaster Blade..!! :(

I've been thinking this for a few episodes now but Suiko is sketchy as hell. I mean, she can clearly see that Ren is turning Aichi 'evil' and getting him addicted to power. But it's fine since his Psy power is increasing?? Just what is she up to??

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 9 Discussion

Nanodesu - Mar 4, 2011

10 by ZaneRobie »»
Feb 9, 2023 12:37 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MrHatandClogs - Jan 7, 2011

56 by HagePotPotato »»
Jan 21, 2023 9:58 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 58 Discussion

vanissa45 - Feb 10, 2012

20 by Zetsumu »»
Sep 27, 2022 4:03 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 4 Discussion

Nanodesu - Jan 28, 2011

24 by SemperKaladin »»
Aug 10, 2022 8:13 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 62 Discussion

vanissa45 - Mar 9, 2012

21 by Gvendoline »»
Apr 7, 2021 6:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.