Jun 2011
MajorMajorMajor said:
Jaconator said:
MajorMajorMajor said:
Jaconator said:
A birth scene in reverse

cookie for someone who actual finds this one

D:

Two cookies for anyone who makes sure this is never found. You have an interesting mind, Jaconator.

Actually i got the idea from an anime making a joke about "shitting in reverse", so i just decided to take it even further XD

You mean like in that one episode of South Park?
What anime can I blame for being the indirect cause of the concept of reverse conception (I know conception is actually a different thing, but this lets me call it inception, which is too fitting.)

Found it

It's much better dubbed though cuz you can here Goku say shitting XD
Oct 30, 2011 12:06 PM
Oct 2010
Hoppy said:
Mother x Daughter incest anime/manga.

I have seen a couple obscure oneshots (all of them hentai), but this is so rare it is ridiculous. We have hundreds of non consensual training-type hentai with a male psychopath at the center and next to no mother/daughter (real mother/daughter) yuri (hentai or not). So sad :(
Oct 30, 2011 12:39 PM

May 2010
Sorry Legend of the Galactic Heroes has done it all
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Oct 30, 2011 12:44 PM

Aug 2011
A LOGH rip off...
Oh, wait. They did it, and it's a bigger sucess than LOGH will ever be!
Oct 30, 2011 12:47 PM

Mar 2011
Roloko said:
Onibokusu said:
An anime from the perspective of the school janitor.

I would also like to see this, but I want the character be a cross between Kurosaki from Dengeki Daisy and the Janitor from Scrubs (I can't remember his name)

His name is The Janitor. It says so on his name tag. And yes, this idea would be hilarious.
Harems don't exist in America. If one guy is constantly surrounded by beautiful girls, then he's probably the gay friend.
Oct 30, 2011 1:32 PM

Feb 2005
Lauriet said:
Okay, no offense Baman, but what the fuck did I just read? (ಠ_ಠ)
Just the plot to the most awesome anime ever.

Oh and as for his deformed face, we can't have him actually be hit by a Russian countersniper, so instead, we'll blow it off as the effects of the punch his girlfriend back in Finland gave him when she found out about his escapades with the Russian female snipers.
Tiago97 said:
A LOGH rip off...
Wat? Tytania was mediocre at best.
Oct 30, 2011 1:58 PM

Oct 2009
It's hard to think of the top of my head.

But how about an Anime that's set under the sea?
Oct 30, 2011 2:00 PM

Feb 2005
Kuramii said:
No gods. No kings. Only man. That would have been awesome.
Oct 30, 2011 2:16 PM

Apr 2011
Baman said:
Kuramii said:

Ah! I see the Bioshock reference. Making that into an anime? Probably would be the best thing since the invention of sushi. Someone asked me once what if every game ever created would be turned into an anime? (Probably would be the worst thing since Justin Bieber)
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Oct 30, 2011 2:21 PM

Aug 2011
Baman said:
Tiago97 said:
A LOGH rip off...
Wat? Tytania was mediocre at best.

Code Geass, silly.

Sucess =/= how good it is
Oct 30, 2011 2:29 PM

Feb 2005
Tiago97 said:
Code Geass, silly.
Eh, I dunno. There were only a couple of things they "ripped off" from LoGH though. More from Death Note and Gundam Seed I'd say.
BULLDOG266 said:
Ah! I see the Bioshock reference. Making that into an anime? Probably would be the best thing since the invention of sushi. Someone asked me once what if every game ever created would be turned into an anime? (Probably would be the worst thing since Justin Bieber)
Aye, it could be awesome. Probably would have been best not to copy the actual game plot though and instead set it sometimes before the collapse. But as long as they recreated the setting properly, pretty much any plot would have been awesome in Rapture.
Oct 30, 2011 2:36 PM
Jul 2011
I could see the Bioshock game taking place during or after the collapse as a series of unconnected stories focusing on different characters.
Oct 30, 2011 2:52 PM

May 2011
Memento as an anime.
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Oct 30, 2011 2:54 PM

Aug 2011
I'm pretty sure an Uncharted anime would be awesome :3
Oct 30, 2011 3:22 PM

Nov 2010
taro_sado said:

Here's mine: A harem where the main guy is all that. He's cool, handsome, smart, strong, etc. Or he could be the opposite and it's still fine with me because it still works. His harem falls in love with him on first sight constantly but he's actually gay. The story is if he will ever turn hetero.

I've been looking for an anime like that for awhile o.O
Oct 30, 2011 4:32 PM
Apr 2010
A series where love doesn't exist and all the characters have nothing but hatred for one another.
Oct 30, 2011 4:35 PM
Jul 2018
An anime adaptation of the novel 'Nausea' by Jean Paul Sartre.
Oct 30, 2011 8:05 PM
Mar 2008
Baman said:
A political war drama about Rome, from the early republic days to the empire, as realistic as possible, featuring Carthage, the Gauls the Greek cities and all the others.

And then, a political war drama about the Crusades, the Ottoman Empire, the Holy Roman Empire, Prussia and the unification of Germany, the Napoleonic wars, Sweden vs Russia, the first and the second world wars.

All of above exists, for anime and manga.
Oct 30, 2011 8:11 PM

Aug 2011
Baman said:
Kuramii said:

Dear god, someone needs to make this happen, creepy moe Little Sisters would be great.
Oct 30, 2011 8:12 PM
Mar 2008
Here are a couple of my ideas

- An anime where Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tale, Dragonball all exists in the SAME universe and everyone knows each other.

- A crime anime where every character is Black (Tokyo Tribes is close, but the characters aren't Black), takes place in the hood or some ghetto and has great rap music as soundtrack.
Oct 30, 2011 8:27 PM

Feb 2005
TheBastid said:
Then give me the links. Sure, I've seen stuff set in roughly the same time as the Roman empire before, but no grand scale political war drama like that. And nothing with crusades, Ottomans, HRE or Prussia.
Oct 30, 2011 8:41 PM

Sep 2011
Raymond Feist's - Riftwar Saga
Oct 30, 2011 8:41 PM
Mar 2008
dokuRiruka said:
Protagonist and antagonist in 1 character.

Manga exists

The Neighbor No.13

Guy has split personality. One minute he's good the next minute he's the spawn of Satan.
Oct 30, 2011 8:44 PM

Jun 2011
A Anime with a brother and sister who are undercover assassins Living out a normal life in the day and kiling at night... that would be Badass!!! XD
Oct 30, 2011 8:49 PM

Mar 2011
mitch3315 said:
Baman said:
Kuramii said:

Dear god, someone needs to make this happen, creepy moe Little Sisters would be great.

If someone did a good job with this, I'd be totally onboard. As long as they do it better than the adaptation of Dante's Inferno. I thought the game was awesome, but trying to cram that much story into an hour and a half movie definitely didn't work, although the different animation styles for the different levels of Hell was pretty cool. Speaking of Dante's Inferno, that reminds me, an anime adaptation of God of War would be ABSOLUTELY awesome.

Also, really hoping they get going with the film adaptation of Bioshock soon. I'm not even sure if the project has a director yet.
Harems don't exist in America. If one guy is constantly surrounded by beautiful girls, then he's probably the gay friend.
Nov 1, 2011 5:41 PM

May 2009
sloth invasion!
Nov 1, 2011 6:02 PM

Feb 2005
ssnzhd said:
sloth invasion!
Oh wow.
A driven and charismatic Sloth King that leads a invasion of the human civilization, only to end up in all sorts of trouble due to their slow and passive nature. Being assaulted by kids wanting to cuddle with them et cetera. Could have been a cool comedy.
Nov 1, 2011 6:25 PM
Apr 2011
Raymond Feist's - Riftwar Saga this would be nice.

anime or manga in witch the main guy try to conquer the world and succeed in his quest.
Nov 1, 2011 6:31 PM

Mar 2010
A slice of life, romance anime, set heavily in a school, with a female lead that likes a male lead, but he doesn't realise. He likes a different girl, but at some point in the series he decides that she wasn't the one for him, and instead discovers submerged feelings for the female lead. In the last episode, they could confess their love to one another in a cheesy and dramatic way, and live happily ever after.

There need to be some original support characters, such as an airheaded girl, with abnormally large breasts, a loud and assertive girl, who often terrorises a shy and reclusive girl. The male characters should all be perverts, who constantly get beaten up by the girls they harrass. A few episodes focused around going to the beach, or a school culture festival would also be very refreshing.
Nov 1, 2011 6:57 PM

Aug 2011
i would love to see an anime/manga adaption of the novel Grendel. i feel that if Makoto Yukimura would write it it would be amazing
"Throw away your logic and kick reason to the curb! Beautifully following the golden road! If there’s a wall, we knock it down! It’s a road built with these hands! The Magma of the Heart’s Final Ignition! Perfect Unification Gurren-Lagann!"
Nov 1, 2011 8:32 PM
Jun 2011
Please correct me if I'm wrong,
But I don't believe any anime's or manga's have stepped into the necrophilia category yet, that could be.. uhhh.. Interesting?
Nov 1, 2011 8:34 PM

Oct 2011
An anime about anime.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 1, 2011 8:38 PM

Aug 2009
A show about a girl who loves all the animals in the world and helps them and her dad is someone who hates animals, and kills them, and she always tries to save them from his evil clutches.
Nov 1, 2011 9:07 PM
Jun 2011
Ahh I just thought of another one:
A vampire-type anime except the 'vampire' relies on raping dead fetus' to sustain him life!
Nov 1, 2011 10:25 PM

Mar 2009
Onibokusu said:
An anime from the perspective of the school janitor.
orzel286 said:
+Anime about Simo Hayha. Damn, it even sounds BADASS.
HATCHA said:
An amateur pool player . . .accidentally hustle the Yakuza . . . . . . . . .
LEGOF said:
An Ace Attorney anime. They have a manga but it's not very long.
Baman said:
Kuramii said:
Gurreninja said:
i would love to see an anime/manga adaption of the novel Grendel. i feel that if Makoto Yukimura would write it it would be amazing
Baman said:
A political war drama about Rome, from the early republic days to the empire, as realistic as possible, featuring Carthage, the Gauls the Greek cities and all the others . . . . And then, a political war drama about the Crusades, the Ottoman Empire, the Holy Roman Empire, Prussia and the unification of Germany, the Napoleonic wars, Sweden vs Russia, the first and the second world wars. . . . And mind you, without any sort of silly anime tropes . . .
Baman said:
TheBastid said:
Then give me the links. Sure, I've seen stuff set in roughly the same time as the Roman empire before, but no grand scale political war drama like that. And nothing with crusades, Ottomans, HRE or Prussia.
Yeah . . . I'd like those links too.
Kurano said:
An anime about anime.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/1797/Animation_Runner_Kuromi
-animeS - The plural of anime is anime. More than one deer is still deer. There is no damn "s".
-epic |ˈepik| noun•a work portraying heroic deeds/adventures covering an long period of time - adjective • heroic/grand in scale or character
Active Military, Prior Service, and Veteran's Anime Club
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=25937&time=1299710079
Nov 2, 2011 4:59 AM

May 2010
A deconstruction of the reverse harem genre starring a girl who is a sukeban who has a chaotic life; her parents abandoned her because they don't want to associate themselves with theiir delinquent daughter, she is no longer a virgin because her middle-aged, perverse landlord says she can stay at the cost of having sex with him on a weekly basis, and she's on the verge of being suicidal. However, an unlikely person comes to her aid...the handsome student body president who waltzes into her life. Gradually he convinces her not to kill herself and eventually gains her trust to start anew and she comes to live with this young man and his family which includes his widowed businessman father, his bachelor older brother who works as police investigator, an older male cousin who is trying to get himself into college, and his younger brother who is a classmate of the sukeban. The sukeban doesn't give a shit about jealous girls that are envious that she has the favor of the council president. We mostly get reverse harems featuring a goody two shoes innocent girl, but never one where the girl is a sukeban delinquent.
Nov 2, 2011 12:44 PM

Jan 2008
Roan-sama said:
But I don't believe any anime's or manga's have stepped into the necrophilia category yet, that could be.. uhhh.. Interesting?

I believe Midori touches upon that, amongst other things. Don't know anything focussed on it but it would surprise me if it didn't exist.

Necrophilia in manga, however, is quite common if you read guro.
Nov 2, 2011 12:57 PM

Oct 2011
Ok maybe it was done than but those ideas speak to me....

1. Adaptation of Master and Margarita - I think animation would be handle to do it

2. Ok main character dies in first scene of series/movie. Or is already dead. And remains in that state. Rest of people (family or friends) gather to talk about some event/events conected with that someone. Maybe to show different perspective or to make it like this - that only gathering all stories would made possible to have full picture of event. Or could tell something about main. Can be crime but everything is nice

3. Ahh it would also be nice to see something made by Philip K. Dick made into animation :) his stories are something.
Nov 2, 2011 1:16 PM

Aug 2010
Seasonreaper said:
Roan-sama said:

I believe Midori touches upon that, amongst other things. Don't know anything focussed on it but it would surprise me if it didn't exist.

Necrophilia in manga, however, is quite common if you read guro.

Shintaro Kago has used necrophilia in a few of his works.
Nov 2, 2011 1:16 PM

Jan 2008
Dalek-baka said:
2. Ok main character dies in first scene of series/movie. Or is already dead. And remains in that state. Rest of people (family or friends) gather to talk about some event/events conected with that someone. Maybe to show different perspective or to make it like this - that only gathering all stories would made possible to have full picture of event. Or could tell something about main. Can be crime but everything is nice

Now I just want to watch Twin Peaks again.
Nov 2, 2011 2:24 PM

Mar 2011
I've never been in an anime. Why is this? I'd love to be in one.

Let's see... Something that resembles a Harem at first, but over time, one or two of the members of the Harem fall for the male best friend of the protagonist, (I mean, you know when Harem protagonists have best male friends that don't get any attention for some reason) another realizes that they only thought they liked the protagonist because of issues they had concerning a past love, and they subsequently deal with the issues and then move on. Another one of the girls doesn't actually like the protagonist, but her parents have told her they will only accept a certain type of man, so she's been trying to get the protagonist, but she actually likes someone else, possibly a delinquent; She eventually realizes she has to make her own choices, and does so.

And in the end, if he's lucky, the protagonist is left with one, or maybe even two girls. The protagonist has known for some time that some of the girls have feelings for him, and he isn't sure which girl he loves. Eventually, he chooses one, which breaks the other girls heart. This could lead to a good or bad end, where it either ruins the relationship between the two girls, or the one not chosen can admit defeat, make up with her friend, and become a whore.

Nope, don't think that's ever been done.
InfiniteNov 2, 2011 2:38 PM
Nov 2, 2011 2:26 PM

Aug 2008
FroZen109 said:
i cant think of anything

what would you like to see

One completely made by Americans -- with Japanese training.
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

Nov 2, 2011 3:58 PM

Jul 2011
KyuuAL said:
FroZen109 said:
i cant think of anything

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar:_The_Last_Airbender

Pretty sure they had some kind of Japanese animation style instruction in the schools they attended.
Shameless self-promotion: http://www.pernerple.com/
Slyr3do0n said:
MAL is the dark underbelly of the anime community. While other naive fanboys and fangirls run around in real life forming clubs and squealing in deafening high pitch noises about their favourite animus, we remain here, meticulously dismantling the credibility of each and every show, until all that remains is a steaming pile of tropes and ass pulls which we then devour to gratiyfy our glutinous and masochistic desires.
Nov 2, 2011 4:06 PM

Oct 2011
An anime where they actually bothered to consult scientists on whether what they were drawing broke established laws and theories of science.
Nov 2, 2011 5:31 PM

Jul 2011
I have yet to find any anime about the Roman Empire.
Shameless self-promotion: http://www.pernerple.com/
Slyr3do0n said:
MAL is the dark underbelly of the anime community. While other naive fanboys and fangirls run around in real life forming clubs and squealing in deafening high pitch noises about their favourite animus, we remain here, meticulously dismantling the credibility of each and every show, until all that remains is a steaming pile of tropes and ass pulls which we then devour to gratiyfy our glutinous and masochistic desires.
Nov 2, 2011 6:37 PM

Jun 2011
An anime where in the first episode the anime gets cancelled.
Nov 2, 2011 6:43 PM

Sep 2011
an anime where the main protagonist is given a great prohpecy about how he is the one and only one who will be able to save the world but then just goes

then goes home gets drunk and dies from alcohol poisoning......ANIME OF THE CENTURY

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 2, 2011 6:49 PM

Aug 2011
I guess one thing that hasn't been done in an anime is making the antagonist win at the end (by antagonist, I mean the bad guy/villain/evil doer not like a rival or a villain that wins then dies)
Nov 2, 2011 6:52 PM

Aug 2011
KyuuAL said:
FroZen109 said:
i cant think of anything

But then its not anime.
Nov 2, 2011 8:00 PM

May 2011
How about an anime where the villain wins. Not wins in some justified or bittersweet way. More like kills everyone, blows up verse and smiles saying, BITCHES you wasted your time.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favorite Beater in anime

Catalano - 9 hours ago

6 by Zarutaku »»
11 seconds ago

» Best Trap Character in Anime? ( 1 2 )

GoatPieceLuffy - 11 hours ago

64 by LostSpectre »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you track anime milestons?

zombie_pegasus - 7 hours ago

12 by Spunkert »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » What tropes do you find the most annoying in a protagonist?

ZeroMajor12 - Apr 26

23 by Spunkert »»
13 minutes ago

» Tell me why older anime is better that newer anime. ( 1 2 )

fluffycow17 - Mar 24, 2021

64 by CosmicDebris-San »»
23 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.