Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Ghost in the Shell Standalone Complex
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 17, 2008 4:23 PM

Jun 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, so Aramaki knew what he was doing all along and the Major was using a remote body...I like how it all pulled together.

Togusa really lost it, he was prepared to commit an assassination! I didn't think he had it in him, but then again, I guess he felt helpless and like he had nothing to lose. Still, the man had a family to think about!

I had a good laugh at the guys taking the piss out of Batou's reaction to the Major getting shot! Ishikawa even threatened to send it to her, which really pissed Batou off!

It's a shame that the Laughing Man (Aoi, I think?) didn't join Section 9, he would have made an awesome team with Ishikawa. It was nice of Aramaki to simply leave him be.

Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Jul 17, 2008 4:30 PM

Jan 2008
OranSolus said:
Togusa really lost it, he was prepared to commit an assassination! I didn't think he had it in him, but then again, I guess he felt helpless and like he had nothing to lose. Still, the man had a family to think about!

I like how the GitS franchise deals with Togusa. In any other producer's hands I could see him being mishandled as the incompetent noob that the viewer doesnt really relate to and ignores whenever they're on screen. In GitS world, Togusa is regularly pushed to the limit and it's always compelling. Check out the SAC movie for more Togusa hijinks, there's a really great scene involving him and a gun...
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Sep 8, 2008 7:22 AM

Jan 2008
Wow, just as planned eh?
Yeah, too bad Laughing Man didn't join section 9.

At first I didn't like the series as much. I thought it lacked the depth and the quality of the movies, but in actual fact, I really enjoyed the series. Overall 9/10.
Oct 1, 2008 7:25 PM

May 2008
OranSolus said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, so Aramaki knew what he was doing all along and the Major was using a remote body...I like how it all pulled together.

I had a good laugh at the guys taking the piss out of Batou's reaction to the Major getting shot! Ishikawa even threatened to send it to her, which really pissed Batou off!

It's a shame that the Laughing Man (Aoi, I think?) didn't join Section 9, he would have made an awesome team with Ishikawa. It was nice of Aramaki to simply leave him be.

Hello! One thing bugging me with episode 26 is the fate of Mr. Serano. Was he assassinated? I remember he was walking to the car park with his aides, his secretary deactivated the remote lock of his car and as he was about to open the car door, Mr. Serano insisted that he be the one to personally open it. Upon touching the car door handle a sound "buzzz" could be heard. Then the scene changed to the guy they came across prior to entering the parking lot. The guy said something like "justice will be with the righteous.." or something like that.

I did not hear a bomb exploding in the background or anything. So was Mr. Serano "hacked"? Also, that guy, I think he looks familiar from the episode Meme, I think he is also an investigator but I don't know from what agency. I think it was the time when they were stalking Nano (the fake Warai Ototko) who got assassinated later on.

Hope you guys could help me out! Thanks in advance!
"We practice selective annihilation of mayors and government officials, for example, to create a vacuum, then we fill that vacuum. As popular war advances, peace is closer"
Oct 15, 2008 6:36 PM

Apr 2008
gotta say, i heard mixed things about this series, but was pleasantly surprised. had to pay attention, but then end i thought was pretty good, and i loved the tachikomas. now on to 2nd gig

Oct 22, 2008 2:40 AM

May 2007
For one second, I thought the Laughing Man would join Section 9 and the second gig would have him with section 9 solving the problems.Too bad it didn't happen. Well, we still have the 2nd GiG.

The show gets a 8.5/10(because it has many filler-ish episodes) + 0.5/10(because I'm reading the Catcher in the Rye right now.) They could've just made the Laughing Man episodes and I would've given it 9.5->10.
Oct 23, 2008 12:21 PM

Apr 2008
Could someone answer a couple of questions I have?
They're about the time between the 1st and 2nd Gig.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=42468&goto=lastpost
// Hearts are wasted, lives are broken.
Oct 23, 2008 11:50 PM

May 2008
Elrondp said:
Could someone answer a couple of questions I have?
They're about the time between the 1st and 2nd Gig.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=42468&goto=lastpost
I answered your questions in that thread. =)
"We practice selective annihilation of mayors and government officials, for example, to create a vacuum, then we fill that vacuum. As popular war advances, peace is closer"
Nov 15, 2008 1:27 PM

Aug 2008
Excellent anime. Now to second season.
Nov 16, 2008 11:36 PM

May 2008
Cello said:

Hi! Any of you guys know what happened to Mr. Serano? Was he assassinated or what? It's been bugging me for the longest time. TIA.
Nov 18, 2008 12:40 PM

Jul 2008
Leibstandarte said:
Cello said:

Hi! Any of you guys know what happened to Mr. Serano? Was he assassinated or what? It's been bugging me for the longest time. TIA.

It's unclear, but in my opinion, judging from the scenes near the end, I think he was assassinated.
I write about manga → morningroo.com
and movies → letterboxd.com/ugla
Apr 23, 2009 8:30 AM

Jan 2009
Certainly now i know about shows as The Matrix because of the very existance of GitS. Definetly amazing, though, i didn't quite enjoyed some of the 'Stand Alone' Episodes, those were too much of CSI ones.

The 'Complex' Episodes, each one of them left me speechless for many reasons.

I must say that i didn't like the end for SAC, but that doesn't mean its not good, in fact, when i think of it, it makes more fucking sense than i thought, they didn't include The Laughing Man in section 9 because it would be more... a happy ending for everyone. I loved the godlike position he had trough the whole SAC.
The ending was just perfect.

As for Togusa, he is the fantastic flawless Policemindman that i thought he was, he pretended to do it so that the whole investigation wouldn't have been on vain. One of my favorite characters besides Batou and Kusanagi. They were both also great.

Overall it gets a 9/10 for me, it was fantastic.

Touka said:
Leibstandarte said:
Cello said:

It's unclear, but in my opinion, judging from the scenes near the end, I think he was assassinated.

I would say that he was just hacked. They didn't even gave us a clue of what happened to him, just the "Buzz". And as Leibstandarte statement said, there wasn't an explosion, of course that also means that there could be one. I will stay with the Hijacked theory.
MikiyoApr 23, 2009 8:34 AM

My Anime List. | 皆は見つけられる必要がある。 | Relentless.
Jun 21, 2009 10:28 AM

Oct 2007
DaBigD said:
For one second, I thought the Laughing Man would join Section 9 and the second gig would have him with section 9 solving the problems.Too bad it didn't happen. Well, we still have the 2nd GiG.

The show gets a 8.5/10(because it has many filler-ish episodes) + 0.5/10(because I'm reading the Catcher in the Rye right now.) They could've just made the Laughing Man episodes and I would've given it 9.5->10.
I agree. I didn't mind the Stand Alone episodes, but they didn't make the series any better for me, even though I learned a bit more about Batou and the rest of the team.
Jun 28, 2009 8:09 PM

May 2008
Touka said:
Leibstandarte said:
Cello said:

Thanks for the response to my question!
Jun 28, 2009 8:11 PM

May 2008
Tamaki-san said:
Certainly now i know about shows as The Matrix because of the very existance of GitS. Definetly amazing, though, i didn't quite enjoyed some of the 'Stand Alone' Episodes, those were too much of CSI ones.

The 'Complex' Episodes, each one of them left me speechless for many reasons.

I must say that i didn't like the end for SAC, but that doesn't mean its not good, in fact, when i think of it, it makes more fucking sense than i thought, they didn't include The Laughing Man in section 9 because it would be more... a happy ending for everyone. I loved the godlike position he had trough the whole SAC.
The ending was just perfect.

As for Togusa, he is the fantastic flawless Policemindman that i thought he was, he pretended to do it so that the whole investigation wouldn't have been on vain. One of my favorite characters besides Batou and Kusanagi. They were both also great.

Overall it gets a 9/10 for me, it was fantastic.

Touka said:
Leibstandarte said:
Cello said:

I would say that he was just hacked. They didn't even gave us a clue of what happened to him, just the "Buzz". And as Leibstandarte statement said, there wasn't an explosion, of course that also means that there could be one. I will stay with the Hijacked theory.

Thanks for the response, it definitely helped clarify that issue with me.
Jul 8, 2009 4:25 AM

Nov 2007
Such a shame that he knocked back the offer to join Section 9, they would have been unstoppable with him. Although with the last few minutes and the man who was going to confess getting done in I think he may very well still join.

I found it funny when Togusa was thinking of the Major and she went past on a bus xD, but wow what a series.
Jul 21, 2009 12:23 PM

Mar 2008
Well, truly a great anime but I'm a bit confused. English is not my native language so it gets a bit confusing with the politics and computer talk. So why was Section9 framed? And who is the real laughing man? Aoi or the man who assassinated Serano?
Jul 29, 2009 8:56 PM

Jun 2009
Strife91 said:
Well, truly a great anime but I'm a bit confused. English is not my native language so it gets a bit confusing with the politics and computer talk. So why was Section9 framed? And who is the real laughing man? Aoi or the man who assassinated Serano?

According to Aoi there really was no Laughing Man, it was just a name the politicians came up with too put the Blame on. Though, for all intents and purposes Aoi was as close to the laughing man as anyone could be. And, I wonder if Serano was assassinated or not.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Sep 24, 2009 5:29 PM
Apr 2008
Beatnik said:
OranSolus said:

I like how the GitS franchise deals with Togusa. In any other producer's hands I could see him being mishandled as the incompetent noob that the viewer doesnt really relate to and ignores whenever they're on screen. In GitS world, Togusa is regularly pushed to the limit and it's always compelling. Check out the SAC movie for more Togusa hijinks, there's a really great scene involving him and a gun...

Kinda like Matsuda from Death Note? Togusa was probably my 2nd or 3rd fav along with Batou.

Glad I finally got through this. It was a great series and I can't wait to start 2nd Gig. Really do love Inner Universe
Oct 21, 2009 1:56 PM

May 2009
Ahh, brilliant series. Nothing much more to say.
Dec 29, 2009 5:29 PM

Jun 2008
cant remember the exact episode but it was when Togusa's wife was doing stock trading on the computer, after they leave the room, the computer turns on and it seems as if some sort of program bought Serano-Genomix stocks, did i miss something along the way or was this never explained?

Aside from my little confusion, this was an awesome anime.
Jan 23, 2010 12:28 AM
Nov 2009
I was actually tricked by Batou when he was making fun of Togusa. When they started laughing at him i realized i was tricked also. Never had that happen before.
Feb 2, 2010 9:02 AM
Oct 2009
how come major did not die?
Apr 13, 2010 8:37 PM

Jul 2009
A great series. Eventough i'm not too impressed with it at the begining, but i'm glad i give it a try.

Next stop Stand Alone Complex GIG.
May 6, 2010 1:49 AM

Jul 2008
looks like they weren't sold out completely, though togasa was left out of the loop for a while, but the major is still alive after a dip in the net, and turns out aoi the laughing man works at a library- figures
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Aug 31, 2010 6:36 PM

Jun 2008
WOW. The remote body got me. That was "intelligent". Seemingly like a deus ex machina, but actually makes sense since she pointed to her wrist, and that her safe house has several prothestic bodies. But I didn't know that was possible. That even if it's a remote body and cyberbrain, the death of the body doesn't influence the actual cyberbrain at all, eh? It looks like she went briefly into the net to connect to her actual cyberbrain. Anyone can confirm?

What I don't get though is why the Umibozu wanted her assassinated in the first place. Everybody else was imprisoned. What's the motive? Just because she's the leader? When the Chief is actually the brain of Section 9?

Damn it all, Serano either hacked or assassinated. Looks like 2nd GIGs would still be about the Assemblyman.

Standalone Episodes had some charm, but didn't grab my interest all that much. Though when I was watching GitS, it always surprised me that I watched like 6 episodes in a row without noticing it.

I guess a 9. But since I rate a series as a whole instead of just one season, S2 might change this.
mrSmiles said:
cant remember the exact episode but it was when Togusa's wife was doing stock trading on the computer, after they leave the room, the computer turns on and it seems as if some sort of program bought Serano-Genomix stocks, did i miss something along the way or was this never explained?

I want to know this too, I guess it's in S2.
Sep 16, 2010 1:05 AM

Jul 2010
Strife91 said:

I think Section 9 was framed to provide the impetus for the Ministry of Justice to actually prosecute Secretary General Yakushima once the Lower House elections were over and he no longer had the protection of the Prime Minister... or something along those lines...lol
Aoi says that he stumbled across a letter on the net, probably intended as a threat to Serrano Genomics, that elaborates on both the effectiveness of the Murai vaccine as a treatment for Cyberbrain Sclerosis and the ineffectiveness of Serrano Genomics' nanomachine treatment and this is what caused him to take action. So technically the person that wrote that letter is the real Laughing Man and Aoi is just another mimicker.
I can't quite remember but I think the guy at the end who (probably) assassinates Serrano is the same guy who killed Nanao Ei. He's probably from some shady government intelligence organisation or something.
josofo said:
how come major did not die?

The body that was sniped was being remotely controlled by her.

Gotta love Togusa's internal monologue, he's such a nut - I can't believe he was actually going to assassinate the Secretary General lol
Nov 6, 2010 10:18 PM

May 2010
What remote controlled body again? So she knew...

Why didn't take Aoi or "arrest" him?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Nov 11, 2010 11:48 AM

Jun 2009
Confucius said:
What remote controlled body again? So she knew...

Why didn't take Aoi or "arrest" him?

Probably because he was vital in solving the case, think of it as a "thank you."

Motoko is almost always one step ahead of even the viewer. I think I fall even more in love with this series every time I watch it. Increased my score to 9/10.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Nov 18, 2010 5:17 AM

Mar 2009
Am I the only one who is bothered that Section Nine apparently already has their resources back? Even if Aramaki had already taken the steps to set it up again, I find it weird that they were just handed a couple of helicopters after that scandal.
Dec 7, 2010 12:57 PM

Aug 2009
Loved it! Great series, I am dying to get my hands on the OST now. 9/10
Jan 25, 2011 1:02 PM

Sep 2008
Amazing series. And once again I am disappointed in MAL viewers' lack of appreciation for amazing writing on a semi-episodic show. Shows like Champloo, bebop, Mushishi, kinos journey etc have proven that a good 'stand alone' episode can be as good as a good 'complex' episode any time any day. The standalone complex format here made a lot of sense since agencies don't work on just one case forever; they also have other assignments to do. Also, the standalone eps followed a time-line and a lot of things that happened in them connected to complex eps as well (tachikomas, Batous development, Togusa, that assemblyman whose daughter they saved etc)
The consistency of the eps was impressive. Not a single one was even close to being mediocre. In fact, I felt the series's writing was more consistent than bebop and champloo, two of my fav shows.

I also dont see how the series would have been better if ALL 26 episodes were based on laughing man. That lack of variety would have been boring and the series wouldve got a 7 or 8 at best from me.

For a directorial debut, this was some impressive work, really

9/10

PS: Loved those Tachikomas. Adding them to fav character list...

Tachii said:

What I don't get though is why the Umibozu wanted her assassinated in the first place. Everybody else was imprisoned. What's the motive? Just because she's the leader? When the Chief is actually the brain of Section 9?

I think its probably to weaken/handicap section 9. Shes the teams op leader afterall, and one of the best hackers.

mrSmiles said:

I want to know this too, I guess it's in S2.

That guy in the episode had this software that had access to all the info on the market as well as access to the accounts of all the people who traded on the stock exchange. My guess is he was either helping these people earn money by doing the buy/sell for them, or it was manipulating the market to maximize its profits.
eyerokJan 26, 2011 1:50 AM
"...our faces marked by toil, by deceptions, by success, by love; our weary eyes looking still, looking always, looking anxiously for something out of life, that while it is expected is already gone – has passed unseen, in a sigh, in a flash – together with the youth, with the strength, with the romance of illusions.” - Joseph Conrad ('Youth')
Apr 3, 2011 8:48 PM

Nov 2009
Well, I think that was a great ending. This series gives a lot to think about, with a lot of questions brought up throughout.

I really enjoyed the Stand Alone episodes, many of them were very good. There was a lot of good development, as well as many great scenes.

If I had to pick my favourite episodes, it would have to be the later episodes, when the Complex episodes begin and continue till the end of the series(around the 20th episode or so). The other episodes were very good, but some of the episodes nearing the end just blew me away, and made me love the show even more.
Jul 18, 2011 4:10 PM

Dec 2009
Nice, gentle ending. Really feels like 'stay tuned till the next' or a 'to be continued' sequence. Look forward to season 2.
Such junk...
Nov 19, 2011 6:36 PM

Feb 2009
So the Laughing Man had the disease himself. That was great dialogue between Motoko and the man himself, and I think everything was neatly explained, incuding the phenomenon of The Laugjing Man and how it wss triggered. Great concept btw.

This is the kind of series I like and GitS was spectacular in every way. Solid 9/10, and now on to rest.
Mar 5, 2012 3:37 PM

Aug 2010
This show was outstanding. Kind of a shame that Aoi didn't join the crew, that would of had been cool.

Giving this a 9/10 for intelligent plot, good characters, and glorious OST.
Mar 13, 2012 8:25 AM
Nov 2011
A little less than a masterpiece but nonetheless, mersmerizing. 9/10, definitely.
Apr 20, 2012 3:54 PM
Apr 2012

Tachii said:

I think its probably to weaken/handicap section 9. Shes the teams op leader afterall, and one of the best hackers.

My take is, as planned by Aramaki, at some point the Umibozu are given orders not to kill the members of Section 9. In fact, after blowing up Sec 9 building, you can see that the Umibozu always try to capture Section 9 members first, before shooting to kill.

In fact I think that, without knowing, the members of Section 9 made things worst by killing the Umibozu giving them all the excuses to retaliate and shoot them back. In other words, all that fight and massacre between the Umibozu and Section 9 could have been stopped if Sec 9 members would simply surrender.

After Batou, Motoko and the Tachikomas were involved in the killing of so many Umibozu (several soldiers and 2 armored suits) near Motoko's house I guess the obvious response would be eliminate the second in command after Aramaki, Motoko and try to capture if possible, Batou.
Apr 29, 2012 2:36 PM
Oct 2010
senerikfred said:
Am I the only one who is bothered that Section Nine apparently already has their resources back? Even if Aramaki had already taken the steps to set it up again, I find it weird that they were just handed a couple of helicopters after that scandal.

yes. aramaki had connections to several top heads at various agencies. the team being reinstated and going business as usual isnt all that farfetched.

watched it for teh millionth time now and i still love it. the story, characters, dialogue and the whole GITS world is tied in so wonderfully. kamiyama did an epic job on both series.

what i thogutht of who was at the end of the last ep was that it was the commander of the umibozu. could be wrong though
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Jun 7, 2012 8:31 PM

Jul 2011
I think the anime could've ended a little differently, but I thoroughly enjoyed it! 9/10.
I noticed the fillers, though they were enjoyable regardless.

Now to watch the movies and S2. 8D

Dammit. I love Aoi. :P
MirorinJun 7, 2012 8:35 PM
Jun 7, 2012 9:49 PM
Jun 2012
Love the series but can somebody clear something up for me please? After everything goes down in the episode 26, when section 9 is back on track. It closes with what looks like the 1st episode of the series. So is episode 26 the prequel to episode 1 and the series either started on episode 2,3,or 4?? im kinda lost here. because there certain parts that look like the first episode of the series at the end of episode 26 but then there's parts that dont look like it. i just need closure on that point! haha please help! thanks! :)
Jun 8, 2012 5:48 AM

Oct 2009
mooneyes1114 said:
Love the series but can somebody clear something up for me please? After everything goes down in the episode 26, when section 9 is back on track. It closes with what looks like the 1st episode of the series. So is episode 26 the prequel to episode 1 and the series either started on episode 2,3,or 4?? im kinda lost here. because there certain parts that look like the first episode of the series at the end of episode 26 but then there's parts that dont look like it. i just need closure on that point! haha please help! thanks! :)

The closing scenes with Section 9 mobilising are reminiscent of the first episode to show that the team is back in action, that's all.
Jun 8, 2012 2:48 PM
Jun 2012
The closing scenes with Section 9 mobilising are reminiscent of the first episode to show that the team is back in action, that's all.

haha ok wow. thanks 4 clearin that up. there was jus something so dissatisfying about my 1st thoughts on it being true but im glad u cleared that up for me! THX!!! :)
Jun 16, 2012 9:25 PM

Jul 2009
I'm guessing Motoko was the only one who got killed because it was after all her face on TV. So, the public/insiders needed a body.

Anyway, amazing series nonetheless. I think it portrays reality pretty well. The emotions each character has, even the support casts (i.e. the politicians/criminals), everything was done very well. I can't help but give this series a 9. I have to admit it was often hard to follow, and very content heavy, but even from the gist of the story, it was extremely entertaining/insightful.

I look forward to the 2nd season.
Jul 13, 2012 2:34 AM

Jan 2012
It was great to look at Togusa's face when he saw the team back together. You can tell he couldn't believe his eyes. I laughed so hard when Ishkawa was talking about Botou's reaction to when the Major was shot. Along with the combination of the team getting back together, it made it a real heartfelt moment.

I loved the series and am finally glad to have given it a chance. I give it a 9/10!
Sep 11, 2012 3:24 AM

Jul 2012
The Final in this Season was spectacular!

The previous episodes made you wonder what would happen to section 9 but that all made sense in the final! Now to the task at hand.

I must say that the last 3 episodes and so on have been so overwhelming, especially with information that it's making it to watch a little fuzzy from time to time. There's nothing bad about it. I just mean that there's so much to acknowledge from time to time while watching that you just have to re-watch them to fully understand it.. I haven't done it yet but there will without doubts be re-watching these episodes!

I guess now the laughing man case is solved when reaching its final after almost the whole season.
Didn't really get what was going on in the very end when she leaped from the building and the whole team was unto something. Was it the very case they had been working with or was is more of a flashy ending to a following second season!? Anyway.. It was a super cool ending. maybe just showing us that section 9 still lives on? Hmmph.. This is what I mean. This anime just makes you think bout' so much stuff I wouldn't normally do... It's just so overwhelming and craves fully ones attention!

I'll give it a 10/10 but would give higher like 100/10 if I could!

// Our fantasy is what is making it a reality! -- Now for a nap.. so sleepy.
I like to put my fingers on my midi-keyboard sometimes

https://soundcloud.com/agithascastlemusic
Sep 13, 2012 9:52 PM

Jun 2011
one more awesome episode
9/10
Sep 23, 2012 9:46 AM

Oct 2008
Did anybody here who read "The Catcher in the Rye" notice the "fuck you" carved near the stairs? Just like it was naer the end of the book..
I only noticed this now that I've re watched it.
Oct 9, 2012 9:21 AM

Nov 2011
Haha, what a good ending episode. I guess laughing man can't join Section 9 because then the second season would be too boring. Section 9 would be invincible with him lol.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Oct 24, 2012 8:45 AM

May 2012
Excellent!!! And I really like it when the other guys are teasing Batou about the Major.. haha.. Glad to see that they will be back! Too bad that Aoi refused the Chief's offer.. he will be a great addition to the team :) Anyway, it's an excellent and entertaining anime.. :)
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Aug 8, 2008

84 by Satyr_icon »»
Mar 28, 9:02 AM

Poll: » Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

OranSolus - Jul 17, 2008

88 by MajedM1999 »»
Feb 17, 5:33 AM

Poll: » Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Sep 8, 2008

50 by MajedM1999 »»
Feb 17, 5:32 AM

Poll: » Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Beatnik - Jul 12, 2008

77 by MajedM1999 »»
Feb 17, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Episode 22 Discussion

aero - Sep 8, 2008

44 by MajedM1999 »»
Feb 17, 5:02 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.