Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 22, 2011 6:59 AM

Jun 2009
This is boring as fuck because it's way too one sided. Can we just get over with it?
Sep 22, 2011 7:03 AM
Nov 2010
Well this pretty much adds to my theory on Ishida harboring romantic feelings for Ichigo. So far ever since he saw Renji re-entered the fighting arena he has been feeling protective of Ichigo to the point of forcing entry into Ichigo's fighting zone with Ginjou. Renji is treading on dangerous territory by proclaiming to have been training to fight Aizen to avenge his love-love Ichigo. this chapter only proves that.

Shishigawara despite being literally named "Lion" his mane is pretty much only an inch worth of stubble on his head, but that's a lot compared to Ikkaku's shining pot. and I still find it interesting on how narcissistic the fullbringers act. Ishida's shyness could shine further in chapters to come.

and LOL@Jackie's botoxed lips.
Sep 22, 2011 9:32 AM

Apr 2008
*Scratches head* Looks like these fellows are no match for the Shinigami. Or well, maybe just Ginjo's subordinates.

And I love sword pommel hitting ^^;
Sep 22, 2011 10:36 AM

Feb 2010
Fai said:

Moon motif.

Well then, to the moon.

Well, another borring chapter.
It seems that all FBers are pretty strong now but Shinigamis is training for over 17 months. FBers are probably much weaker than Shinigami(in "pure power").

I like Ichigo's power mixed with fullbring. "GameBoy": Digital Radial Invaders ( 463 page 11 ) or this dirty girl outfit
WannabitemeSep 22, 2011 11:11 AM
Sep 22, 2011 11:46 AM

Jul 2009
The one that's been seen as the strongest, might be Ichigo's Final Getsuga, but he lost that power earlier, dunno if he has it back. So, then they might think of the next strongest, ie Aizen. And if they can bring themselves to Aizen's level, they'll be very strong.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Sep 22, 2011 12:55 PM

Nov 2007
at least these losers are losing fast. hopefully these fights end quick so we can get on to an arc that doesn't suck. this one has been shit and these full bring losers are terrible.
Sep 22, 2011 3:57 PM

Aug 2009
Full of GAR. It's nice that these fights aren't dragging on too terribly (knock on wood)
DecadentSep 24, 2011 1:11 AM

Sep 22, 2011 4:16 PM

May 2009
And here I thought that King Bradley's rip off was the only exception to the rule, but this chapter has proven the Fullbringers's rule is that they suck and they can never win. Even Renji, of all pepole, doesn't even bother drawing his sword. Kubo, I get your point: you want to end this arc as soon as you can, but could you at least be a bit less pandering? Please? Also, could you take a month of hiatus and use the free time to study really well human anatomy, so that we'll never have something as stupid as setting a dislocation with your own muscles?
Sep 22, 2011 5:17 PM

Mar 2011
Yeah! Ikkaku and Renji being badass!

A little humour in Bleach goes a long way! Kubo would do well to remember that!
Sep 22, 2011 9:52 PM
Mar 2009
They're all going down so fast. We might just get through this arc faster than expected.

...or it's a major troll from the video game boy.
Sep 22, 2011 11:13 PM

Jul 2011
Jouten said:

Fai the anime is about to enter the Fullbring arc in October, so i'm pretty sure the manga is going to enter a good stopping point soon for this arc ( So when the anime finishes it can do a filler arc, instead of the random filler arcs that were in the middle of the Arrancar arc), and finish up those questions in whatever the next arc is.

Hmm. It's coming out in October? That's good, actually. I wanna see new Toushiro, animated. <3
XD
Sep 23, 2011 7:08 AM

Jul 2007
Jouten said:

Fai the anime is about to enter the Fullbring arc in October, so i'm pretty sure the manga is going to enter a good stopping point soon for this arc ( So when the anime finishes it can do a filler arc, instead of the random filler arcs that were in the middle of the Arrancar arc), and finish up those questions in whatever the next arc is.

That means nothing. for last few dozen filler entries they stopped and random places. hell, one filler arc started in the MIDDLE of ichigo's fight.

FB stuff can continue even if FB arc is being animated. They will most likely add a minifiller arc after Ichigo starts training or extend the training into a few episodes and so on.
Sep 23, 2011 8:42 AM

Jul 2009
I lol'd at Ikkaku just fixing his arm so easily.
Sep 23, 2011 11:01 AM

Apr 2010
ChronosXIII said:
They're all going down so fast. We might just get through this arc faster than expected.

Knowing Kubo, probably the latter.
Sep 23, 2011 11:09 AM

Oct 2008
Now THIS is the kind of Renji I like to watch.... confident, strong and fearless. Now if only Itsugaya could end his match in such a cool manner... as for Ikaku and Byakuya I know they wont disappoint me
Sep 23, 2011 11:52 AM

Feb 2011
It was a decent chapter. Not much development which sucks cuz the faster this arc ends the better.

And @OP I think that you might be looking too much into bleach.
Sep 23, 2011 2:50 PM
Sep 2011
ChronosXIII said:

That would be terrible, but it's possible given Kubo's overuse of fake-outs.
Sep 23, 2011 3:37 PM

Jul 2011
It's funny how people go crazy hearing the name "Aizen".
To me it seems like Renji is only using Aizen as the enemy he has to surpass. It doesn't mean Aizen broke free from prison. Only that if it ever happens, Renji wants to be able to fight him.

Seems like Kubo is just trying to show how strong the Shinigamis are now. Now we have to wait to see what he'll do with that power.

And I also believe this arc is ending. It was supposed to be a short arc, and it has been around for almost a year. I think he's going to give the "answers" on the next arc.
Sep 23, 2011 4:55 PM
Jun 2011
Chapter was okay, nothing much I thought we'll see some Byaku vs Tsuki.
Sep 23, 2011 8:34 PM

Dec 2009
Fai said:
Jouten said:

That means nothing. for last few dozen filler entries they stopped and random places. hell, one filler arc started in the MIDDLE of ichigo's fight.

FB stuff can continue even if FB arc is being animated. They will most likely add a minifiller arc after Ichigo starts training or extend the training into a few episodes and so on.

Yeah but the bleach anime team said they hated doing that, and the current filler arc didn't drop Bleach's ratings as far as I heard, so it doesn't make sense why they are doing the timeskip when the manga isn't finished the arc yet, and honestly 40 chapters of Bleach can be covered in 10 to 15 episodes minus filler content, so they must have something planned.
Sep 24, 2011 8:48 AM

Nov 2010
Aizen ^^
Sep 24, 2011 10:20 AM

Jul 2007
Ishkur said:

Seems like Kubo is just trying to show how strong the Shinigamis are now. Now we have to wait to see what he'll do with that power.

And I also believe this arc is ending. It was supposed to be a short arc, and it has been around for almost a year. I think he's going to give the "answers" on the next arc.

With what Mayrui promised, mayuri's experiments on HM coming back into play soon and what Ishida said about SS in previous chapter, I would not be surprised if we go back to "SS is the enemy" mode for a while.

Most likely Ginjou will drop a huge bomb-revelation on what is going on to Ichigo and Ishida. Also he is most likely to survive, since he is getting a lot of attention, his own themesongs, posters in the cons, multiple color pages and chapter covers, which is unusual to say the least.

SS is awfully urgent on this matter though. They are dealing with matters they should have no interest in(FBS are not affecting flow of souls) and they are clearly not telling Ichigo everything - for example once they have started telling Ichigo about Ginjou, that person got conveniently interrupted with not-so-subtle "shut your mouth" implication form the others. Also Urahara and Isshin don't look that happy in this whole situation and for some reason stay at sidelines right now, so they might be just aligning themselves with the lesser danger and plan on doing something after SS ends this stuff.

As for Aizen - yeh, no need to freak out. Aizen is Renji's "mettle" , a goal to aspire and surpass. He might be dead or he might not even exist, the importance is that he was there.

That said Aizen will obviously be back and with how it is going and how uneasy the whole SS team right now feels to the reader and Ishida pretty much doing foreshadowing line's at SS posing danger to Ichigo, the possibility of Aizen as anti-villain/anti-hero is very high. Frankly the only way he might die is if he goes against Soul King and since Aizen is the thematically Lucifer of the setting, for his death to be the act of rebelling would be fitting, so I bet on heroic sacrifice in the endfight from him.
Sep 26, 2011 2:45 PM

May 2007
Aizen is slowly breaking free, its obvious. Or at least something is trying to break him out.
Aug 31, 2016 7:23 AM

Aug 2008
Zell182 said:
I lol'd at Ikkaku just fixing his arm so easily.

"This fucker, he set his dislocated shoulder with just his muscles!!"

Cracked up, hard.
Jun 8, 2017 6:03 AM

Feb 2013
Renji won with no problem.
Oct 26, 2022 2:48 PM
Oct 2020
Instead of wasting so much time on one of them just have everyone one shot all of them already.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.