Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 23, 2012 11:31 AM

May 2012
Great scenes with Ko really loved that, now Ohana is back at the inn it seems they're back in buisness though her grandmother stills want to close it, lets see what happens to the festival! Only 2 episodes remain so we're almost reaching the climax of the anime!
Dec 29, 2012 1:29 AM
Jan 2012
I seriously hope they don't decide to close the Kissuiso. Can't believe it's going to end in 2 episodes, been such a great anime.
Mar 27, 2013 11:38 AM

Jan 2013
Disappointed with the lack of confession from Ohana.
3/5
Jun 22, 2013 1:06 PM

Nov 2008
I was expecting Ohana and Ko to hug. Serious lack in romance department (this isn't tagged romance but still).

Madam Manager's skills lol. Amazing O.O
Jul 3, 2013 8:56 PM

Nov 2012
hehe the bath scene XD nakochi is really funny XD
and.. that skills of okami XD damn cool! XD

cant wait whats gonna be happen next :3
Sep 19, 2013 7:59 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Bet that settles another twist, we see that we are running out! Slow LOL at the right point can be deep, but not to get bored. On can be for once MC of the situation and his reasoning makes sense to me is fantastically. Drawings and beautiful backdrops as usual, keep him company the excellent animation. Good level of predictability of the situations.
Nov 13, 2013 1:36 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Greatest bath scene evaarr! The Jaws music, the ultra fast Okami-san and the faces of the three terrified girls was just ... memorable.

What a cliffhanger, Ohana is caught between her friends and her own family. A hard choice indeed.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 12, 2014 8:17 PM

Jul 2014
shits getting complicated. Is the inn really going to collapse if enishi were to succeed it? and btw, that bath scene, OMG.
Sep 30, 2014 10:09 PM

Sep 2013
WOW! Watching this well paced, well written and beautifully animated series has been "good" so far...
But this episode really hits a 'home run'!
Hats off to all involved in the creation of this wonderful story! All the build-up and plot has paid off BIG TIME!
And 2 more episodes to go? Woo-hoo!
Apr 6, 2015 6:18 PM

Jun 2013
Another very good episode
Wish that there was more than just two episodes left
Aug 2, 2015 8:59 PM

Jul 2012
Some nice lines by Kou. Reminds me of Shigatsu :3

Minko finally gets some positive bonding time with Touru ^^

Everything needs to be sorted out in the next two episodes.
Kissuiso can't close down! :(
I want that confession scene with Ohana and Kou.
And Minko needs a happy ending with Touru.
Aug 13, 2015 6:03 PM

Jul 2014
awhh, the moment with Minko and Tohru with the manga, as well as the moment with Ohana and Okami was really heartwarming. Okami finally laughed and it made me happier than I'd like to admit xD
Ohana's YO! was too cute. Jeez, I adore her.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2016 12:52 PM
Jan 2012
Uou nice episode. Finally ohana could invite Koichi for the festival.
The time of Minko and Tohru reading manga together was cool. I was curious to know this manga Teppei really exist.( Finalmente ohana conseguiu convidar Koichi para o festival.
O momento da minko e do Tohru lendo mangá juntos foi legal. Fiquei curioso para saber esse mangá do Teppei existe de verdade.) This episode have scene of opening 2.
Have expectatives of happy and tension in festival bonbori.
RafaKojiroJul 27, 2016 1:28 PM
May 22, 2017 8:59 AM

Jun 2013
The first half was dumb, Sui was funny in the bath and her later scenes with Ohana were kind of nice. Sui just has the charisma to carry almost any scene. It also makes sense from her point of view, why she wants to close the inn, even if she's being selfish at the same time.

Oct 15, 2017 1:34 AM

Dec 2010
I have nothing against the producers, but this time I played Haru no Mukou instead of ED at the end. Great episode, the anime really did succeed getting me involved with the story.
Dec 30, 2018 5:59 PM

Nov 2016
Gotta say that Ohana x Ko part was a bit underwhelming, even that short Minko x Tohru moment got me more emotional.

Btw, did they parody Ore wa Teppei ? XD

The rest of the episode was top notch, tho. You can really tell how everyone loves the Kissuiso and I'm looking forward to how things will turn out

PS: Suis bath scene was epic haha.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 4, 2019 8:47 PM

Jul 2016
Honestly, Kou must have been a monk in his previous life or something. He waited for more than 6 months and 24 episodes and yet, he has to wait until the matsuri to receive a proper confession from Ohana... way to have patience, man.
And regarding this, I wonder what happened with the megane girl who likes him. Did they really use her character for just two episodes as a way to create some pointless drama between him and Ohana?

That aside, the MinkoxTooru moment seemed like a poor excuse to develop their non-existent "relationship". Now, it turns out that Minko decided to become a chef because of a manga (I thought it was because she liked to see that chef cooking in that restaurant she used to visit...). And said manga resulted to be the same Tooru read... oh, the coincidences. Oh yeah, let's not forget that it was Jiroumaru who wrote that same manga because why not? Honestly, way too forced for my taste.

And also, uhhh, what was the point of that bath sequence? I didn't get it.

In the end, I kinda understand Sui's point of view about closing Kissuiso since I think the same about Enishi not being able to be a good boss. However, he seems pretty sure about his chances of success but I can't stop thinking that this all could be solved if they all just sit down and talk about it.
SouthRzVaMar 4, 2019 9:04 PM
Jun 21, 2021 3:47 AM

Mar 2019
I hate that Ohana had to say "I'll go". I feel like Yuina is going to help her and let her go back to the inn. Also I like Kou a lot!
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jul 2, 2021 9:28 PM

Jun 2020
Ohana's intention to run away from Kou lol priceless, They finally had a nice long talk now after all that's happening

Everyone's really denying Okami to close the Kissui Inn well I can't really blame them for this because they've been like a family for a long time, Sui is fast when it comes to things literally fast from taking a bath to cleaning the bathhouse is something else

I thought Sui would've ended up in the hospital turns out she's a bit tired so good for her at least, Everyone sure is stubborn just to prove that they want to stay in the Inn.

Oct 16, 2021 12:09 PM
Aug 2021
Sui's chat with Ohana was so nicely done. Probably my favorite episode so far in this series. This Jiroumarou dude is also so hilarious.
Jan 11, 10:40 AM
May 2020
nice ep, hopefully more developments soon
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

metalsnakezero - Apr 17, 2011

256 by kirA_-_ »»
Apr 22, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 25, 2011

327 by SlammyHammy »»
Jan 31, 8:45 PM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 18, 2011

110 by Lazulite »»
Jan 11, 11:08 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Sep 4, 2011

122 by Lazulite »»
Jan 10, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Aug 28, 2011

173 by Lazulite »»
Jan 10, 12:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.