Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 14, 2011 12:06 AM

May 2010
NOOOOO TIGER! T.T OMFG IM GONNA BE SOOO UPSET IF HE REALLY DOES DIE!
i cried so much that my eyes hurt and my nose started running (ewww)
Sep 14, 2011 12:52 AM
Jul 2009
I didn't think Sunrise could royally fuck up the best show of the season in a matter of minutes.
Sep 14, 2011 1:30 AM
Feb 2009
For everyone saying second season wouldn't be possible with Tiger dead...it's very possible we see one with the focus on Kaede as a hero if Tiger happens to die. Kinda torn on this, I don't like forced happy endings, but at the same time...it would suck if he actually died :P Well, as long as Blue Rose is safe, I'm happy.
Sep 14, 2011 4:39 AM

Jan 2011
mrjpark said:
For everyone saying second season wouldn't be possible with Tiger dead...it's very possible we see one with the focus on Kaede as a hero if Tiger happens to die. Kinda torn on this, I don't like forced happy endings, but at the same time...it would suck if he actually died :P Well, as long as Blue Rose is safe, I'm happy.

Tiger dead = show is dead.
It's not like without him it can't be a second season, but even if Kaede would be the Hero, it just wouldn't be the same Tiger & Bunny anime I love so much. I believe he isn't dead, also, the title of the next episode give me some hopes, now we just have to wait and see what happens.

unlisted said:
I didn't think Sunrise could royally fuck up the best show of the season in a matter of minutes.

If Kotetsu dies, i'm never gonna watch a show of Sunrise ever again.
Sep 14, 2011 6:37 AM

May 2008
Akonyl said:

And now that Kaede's used the ice power, it seems more like she actually only does get the last power she copied, in which case, where did her levitating + magnetism come from when she first "awakened", and where did she get kotetsu's power from (because she had levitation when he was on the train)? Either I missed something or this is confusin me.
Maybe from other kids in her school who still don't know their powers, oid?
Sep 14, 2011 8:57 AM

Dec 2010
Oh god. I'd be really depressed if Tiger is really dead. Tiger, noooo! D:
Sep 14, 2011 9:53 AM

May 2010
No way Kotetsu is dead maybe he will wake on the next one !!!

Sep 14, 2011 11:57 AM

Oct 2008
*cover my ears*

It did NOT happen!!!! It can't be true!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 14, 2011 4:31 PM

Jul 2011
One episode left, and the only reason I can't lament over Kotetsu's death is because of what will come.

As for his dying moment,
although I'm the last person to feel the moment under such circumstances - I think what really drew me in here was Morita's superb acting.
The scenario itself was well-handled, being that it's as sincere as either of them have been to one another throughout the show - particularly on Kotetsu's part, and it nicely wraps up the previous misunderstandings, conflicts and trust issues.
Cheezy? Clichéd? Simple? Definitely, but it's in line with what this show has presented so far - and just what I appreciate it for; how it still convinces.

I'm also adamant in the belief that Kotetsu won't die, if the running theme of Let's believe hasn't clued us in already.
Sep 14, 2011 4:46 PM

Sep 2010
There's just no way Kotetsu is going to die
Sep 14, 2011 4:48 PM

Aug 2010
The tone of Bunny's speech in the preview is quite sad so... though I don't want but I can't think Tiger survive it :(
Well, nice episode. The part of using collar bombs and making the victims kills each others is quite similar to the ships incident in Batman Dark Knight. The action scenes could be better than that, I mean... look at Barnaby's chasing after Lunatic or Sky High beating the robot girl... Awesome, man, but this time we have a truly powerful robot and the fight is not really a feast for the eyes. What a pity
Sep 14, 2011 5:33 PM

Oct 2010
Word cannot describe the OVER 9000 excitement state I have for the following,

Kaede I love you! Ice Hadouken is kick ass! Bet she learned it from Street Fighter the game. I am so excited now, I am going to repeat that Kaede part more. Seeing that quack doctor in ice is pure pleasure.

The second part was very hard. I broke down totally at the following,

“I can’t believe!” “This is not happening!” “TIGER IS NOT FUCKING DEAD!” “Tiger can’t leave Kaede alone!” “This is not happening!” “Tiger cannot die!” “They cannot do this to fan like us!” “We lived with Tiger all this series!” Were all these thoughts passing through me as are the scenes in the spoiler
It still hurts inside when one is so attached to a character only to realize it more than before. I was much more with Dragon Kid and Blue Rose but the guy down in me deeply was rooting for Tiger and Bunny more so in their fight against that metal junk. Therefore it really hurt to see Tiger like that. Moreover Tiger cannot leave Kaede in the spoiler
she is so happy there. At this point we need a miracle. I cannot see such a sad ending. It will be very hard to accept another season in the future with no Tiger at all. I would not give 2 shits other than Blue Rose/Dragon Kid should they replace the other heroes.

Should they not get that way, it will be a heart wrenching end for many Tiger fans. I share with you the feelings. Maybe more later.

BTW Image Stitches are done in the spoiler
on the bigger place seeing Bunny and that robot was awesome. it totally shows how bad ass that robot is. It's not about the fights but of seeing that robot on the whole plan that makes it nice.
Simply because you understand the fights better.
Yumekichi11Sep 16, 2011 12:47 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 14, 2011 8:56 PM

Aug 2010
Akonyl said:

And now that Kaede's used the ice power, it seems more like she actually only does get the last power she copied, in which case, where did her levitating + magnetism come from when she first "awakened", and where did she get kotetsu's power from (because she had levitation when he was on the train)? Either I missed something or this is confusin me.

Dunno about the magnetism, but the "levitating" power was actually Kotetsu's Hundred Power (it improved her speed and jumping).
Sep 15, 2011 3:52 AM

Aug 2011
I'll drop my score for this show from 9 to 1 if Kotetsu die..... Seriously...
Sep 15, 2011 8:48 PM

Oct 2010
Oh god I just couldn't take that last scene seriously, was laughing to hard at that proximity... I really thought bunny was about kiss him O.o

I remember at one point commenting on how Tiger remind me a little of Spike and Bunny had some Jet in him (their dynamic was similar as well)... that last"see you" at the preview just needed the "space cowboy".... idk... this whole thing bring awesome memories back ^^
choyosSep 15, 2011 8:55 PM
huh?
Sep 16, 2011 6:19 AM

Oct 2009
Wtf I just watched ? We got trolled hard do we ? This is not happening right ? This episode it's freaking good, and LOL, Kotetsu "die" it's very impressive and "good looking" but he must alive, because II season to be created rigt ? I just heard somewhere. II season without Wild Tiger will... will NOT THE SAME if of course will made. I'm afraid the next episode... Nahh I believe that Kotetsu will be fine...If not... I throw my monitor out the window -_-

you tellin me mangas aint japanese colouring books
Sep 17, 2011 9:50 AM

Sep 2011
vansonbee said:
ephemeralM said:

LAST MINUTE FANSERVICE no desu
TigerXBunny said:
Tenchi_Ryu said:
fluttershy said:
the yaoi is in danger!

so mean!
Wayero said:
I agree with everything you stated about this series, it totally went downhill after the Jake arc.

The final boss they had to fight was a android? Wow, that kills the raw emotions, if they had to kill a person (evil or not). Sky High android girlfriend had more emotion than this few episodes thats left. I would of been happy, if the episodes after Jake arc was random side stories or back stories with Blue Rose, Dragon Kid and the others. This show could of profit bit more with exportations from Dragon Kid possible moe!
final boss wasnt the android, you have noticed that maverick is still alive and that theres a ep left RIGHT?

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 17, 2011 9:56 AM

Sep 2011
alexander09 said:
i really hope your joking,

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 17, 2011 10:05 AM

Jul 2010
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
alexander09 said:

Me too that would be quite silly and extremely unfair to the show : I
Sep 17, 2011 10:12 AM

Sep 2011
Homestuck said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
alexander09 said:

Me too that would be quite silly and extremely unfair to the show : I
Its like if you spilled water on your labtop while watching a anime and blaming the aniem for it,

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Sep 17, 2011 10:39 AM

Jul 2009
Wow that android is hella strong. Thought they finally won with Good Luck Mode but I guess now. Argh Kotetsu why?! You can't die seriously! >_< How will they make a second season?! WTF is with "you have long eyelashes"?! (To be honest I've had someone say that to me before ... lol)
Hooray Blue Rose with helping Kaede (lol) and nobody pushed their buttons :D
OK even the preview was depressing ... how are they gonna end this?! D:
Oct 13, 2011 8:40 PM

Feb 2008
;-; kotetsu was making it hard for me to cry when he was dying "too close pall!...You know you have long eyelashes there"
Really what the hell D| I was closer to laughing then crying
i feel so bad for Kaede ;.;
Oct 29, 2011 10:05 AM

Sep 2011
WAABHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I cried. Please let tiger live! And be in season 2!!!!
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Oct 29, 2011 12:53 PM

Oct 2009
No way does he die... :(
Tiger's last words weren't epic or anything
Nov 6, 2011 7:31 PM
Mar 2010
Nana-chii said:
W-What..?
N-Nee this is a joke right? Haha a joke.... right? T-T-They be trolling right?

F-Fuck man. I don't even know.

No, they can't have killed him. Especially after everyone was so relieved.
No...nooo...
Dec 11, 2011 2:36 PM

Aug 2011
A series focusing on Kaede would be awesome. =w=

Anyway on to the last ep! *fingers crossed*

Dec 27, 2011 11:47 PM

Nov 2007
lol this episode was so much BL. Love it. Ukeface Bunny. <3 And it just got gayer and gayer the closer it came to Tiger looking like he was gonna die. "I'm going to make fried rice for you!" and "You have long eyelashes" lol oh god, so obvious that they're boning.

Anyway, Kaede kicked ass (she's only 10! TEN, PEOPLE!!) but everyone else pretty much sucked. What a letdown.

I don't think they'd kill off Kotetsu... Hm. Also pretty pissed off that only NOW they bring back the whole "Tiger's powers are declining" shtick. Uhm, where the fuck was this for the past 5 or whatever eps? Lazy writing is lazy.

And what is happening with Lunatic!? IS THIS THING ON?
Dec 29, 2011 8:46 AM

Apr 2007
The friendship test was retarded and fight was lame. It's hard to get into it when you can't see the character's faces. That's why I always hate masks :/ Also was expecting Lunatic to appear. Some hero he is.

I think it's better if Tiger actually did die, but still doubt that's what happened. His 'last words' were such a joke anyway. Just like the last couple episodes.
MonochromeDec 29, 2011 8:59 AM
Feb 8, 2012 3:21 PM
Feb 2010
OH this episode was so sad!!!!!!!! I very nearly cried when Barnaby held Kotetsu in his arms and said those things...MY HEART BROKE JUST A LITTLE BIT...
Kotetsu can't die!!! But what will happen?! Off to watch the last episode NOW!
Mar 26, 2012 5:51 PM

Dec 2009
What a way to end the episode |: it was a good one, either way
Apr 2, 2012 1:54 AM

Oct 2011
Oh god I cried when Bunny was like "Stop talking like you're going to die!" and his comment about practicing to make rice so Tiger could try it just tore me apart.
|ω・)
May 25, 2012 7:53 PM

Nov 2011
Sep 27, 2012 6:15 PM

Mar 2012
I'll be surprised if Tiger really is dead.
Mar 10, 2013 12:55 AM

Feb 2013
I don't know whether to laugh or to cry.. but my heart is in such pain :(
Jul 6, 2013 12:20 AM

Jul 2009
amazing episode T___T

i knew Blue Rose would calm everyone!

and wtf Skyhigh?? no way in hell they would betray you!!!

thanks Kaede!

and wow that android is fucking strong.

i was keep telling to myself why don't they used the robots gone since it can possibly pierce him, but never expect Kotetsu would hold him for the shot :(

please don't die Kotetsu T_____T

you'll have to taste Barnaby's rice someday and see his big eye lash :(

you'll pay for this Maverick!!

and what the hell is Lunatic doing :(

why doesn't he help or at least reveal he is Mr Legend's son!!!

last episode, i wonder how will this end? is Kotetsu really dead T_________________T
Jul 6, 2013 3:44 PM

Apr 2010
ephemeralM said:

LAST MINUTE FANSERVICE no desu
fluttershy said:
the yaoi is in danger!

I was almost on the verge of tears...But when Kotetsu mentioned...Barnaby's long eyelashes- I felt like "His last words...??"

Barnaby is so cute- thinking about the fried rice and all...Kotetsu please don't die!

I really really wish Yuri would interfere- but that android did injure him in his arm; is he starting to have doubts?

Oh god...I really don't want it to end!

But I was disappointed with the fight....It's not cool if we don't see their expressions..At least give us a peak on what's going on inside the suit..

-sigh-

Onto the last episode- I have faith that Kotetsu is just badly injured...he can't be dead...
Jul 11, 2013 9:52 PM
Jan 2013
I didn't cry at the end... partly (or mainly?) because I was thinking the whole time the last scene was playing, "They're going to drag this out and leave it on a lame-o cliffhanger, I bet."
And I was right. Disappointing.
Your mean should be an even bell curve only if you watch every show that comes out. Having a high-slung mean doesn't mean you're rating improperly. It can also mean you're selecting shows well to watch mostly things you enjoy.
Dec 2, 2013 9:33 PM

Oct 2012
I almost cried... WHY. JUST WHY.
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Mar 19, 2014 3:21 PM

Jul 2013
Wow, that girl has good aim.

Hopefully writer has ball and actually lets the main character die.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2014 6:42 PM

Mar 2009
Damnit, don't let it end this way (although it feels that Lunatic will play a part the last episode, maybe he will give his powers to Kotetsu or something like that)!
But whatever happens, I hope Maverick gets his ass kicked but good, he's has it coming.
Jun 22, 2014 12:05 PM

Sep 2013
I hope Tiger isn't dead :'( . hopefully Lunatic comes in to punish Maverick or Bunny defeats Maverick. I can't believe this show is almost over, 1 more awesome episode left.
Jul 26, 2014 2:28 AM

Oct 2010
I almost cried! I ship it.... I SHIP IT SO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH FRIED RICE AND TEARS
Aug 3, 2014 6:17 PM

May 2012
Oh snap, I don't believe it! I just won't believe it! Damn that sure was dramatic and well let's see what the last episode will offer us!
Mar 5, 2015 12:17 AM

Nov 2013
HERE COMES THE FEELS TRAIN! ; __ ;

DAMMIT TIGER YOU BETTER NOT BE DEAD!

The fight scene was average but it made up for it in the second half.

Shit's gotten real and Kotetsu just might be dead.

Awesome episode

9/10 I hope the finale's epic.

May 6, 2015 6:57 PM
Aug 2014
T_T OMG AT THE END WHEN BUNNY IS LIKE 'IVE BEEN LEARNING TO COOK FRIED RICE, SO YOU HAVE TO TRY IT SOMEDAY'

I NEARLY BURST OUT IN TEARS T_T

Nooooo
May 11, 2015 9:46 AM
Jan 2013
gnome64 said:

i normally dislike comments like these...but as i read it, i found that i had many of these thoughts as well.

during the fight with the android, when they kick the gun out of his hands, i was just thinking the whole time "take the gun and shoot it. it&#039;s just walking slowly after one of you anyway."

meh, i don&#039;t dislike how things turned out; i actually thought it was pretty interesting. but yeah, there were a lot of things that made me go "why don&#039;t they just do this?"

what you said about Lunatic is very true as well. i kept expecting him to do something cool. :P[/quote]
Or even to prevent "Kotetsu's death", why not just Barnaby holding the android and Kotetsu shooting? happy ending with no emotional Cliché?
then again, things wouldn't be interesting that way :P

ah, in the end the mixed feeling's still there...
Aug 31, 2015 10:09 AM

Jun 2012
He's not dead, right? I refuse to believe such thing.
HE'S NOT DEAD!!!!!
Dec 15, 2015 11:39 PM
Jun 2013
pretty awesome final fight and dramtic last scene. I can see why the fangirls do the yaio stuff lol. Kinda figured tigers kid would have blue roses power and help save the day. Now time for the next episode to wrap stuff up.
Feb 5, 2017 8:13 PM

Feb 2016
The most terrifying aspect of these games is the fact that they can't listen, see or read other people's thoughts. One master controlling all information, stirring up paranoia and fear...

Cliched as hell when everyone was listening in to Blue Rose's decision, or at least he should have immediately muted her mic.

And of course the handcuffs weren't the standard reliable metal ones but elastics which could be conveniently cut by ice and of course she isn't thrown in the same type of bunker as the other heroes despite the fact Maverick watched her unleash her power... I don't think I'm a picky person I pretty much give seven as a baseline, anime should be enjoyable but come on.
Cloud_IllusionsFeb 5, 2017 8:17 PM
Nothing can happen until you swing the bat.
Feb 28, 2018 3:40 AM

Dec 2010
Ha, Origami was the only one to keep his cool in the cage, he wins the day for me. I feel bad for Kotetsu though, he actually did intend to dodge. I was wondering when his power decrease will turn into an actual liability.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Monochrome - Apr 2, 2011

147 by DanEndra_Tensei »»
Dec 17, 2023 5:27 AM

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Paiguy - Jun 18, 2011

93 by Destroyer31 »»
Sep 4, 2023 8:36 PM

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Torisunanohokori - Apr 23, 2011

87 by CheriCake »»
Feb 3, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2011

213 by Ranxomare »»
Feb 2, 2023 1:17 AM

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Chalis - Sep 3, 2011

69 by Ranxomare »»
Feb 1, 2023 11:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.