Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Nov 5, 2016 6:39 AM

Jun 2016
This Episode was "WOW FANTASTIC !" (even this was a filler episode)
I'm laughed hard at this part :)
Nov 30, 2016 6:55 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
That was the best episode next to episode 10 and 15.

Loved all the interactions here, especially Shima/Paku/Izumo XDD

Mephisto's reaction to the cake, sick xDD
Jan 2, 2017 12:16 AM

Nov 2010
Episode 19 - [???]

OOOOHHH. I think I know why I don't know which manga chapters are in these. I remember that the second season is going to be starting up on volume 5. Well, the episode before last was the one that was in volume four. omg. so the rest of these episodes are just going to be filler episodes, hm? WHELP. I'M DOWN AND READY.

OMG. What's happening with Shima. HAHHA. He's just telling all of these girls' fortunes. What a shaman. Girls really like these type of things. HAHA. OMGGG. Oh. I thought that this was going to be Valentine's but they are just hitting September so nevermind. Anyway, the cake scene was for Kamiki's birthday. CELEBRATION. YAYYYY. They are going to celebrate. Who is the puppet kid? He doesn't even show up in the manga yet.

HAHA. Bon is the leader here, obviously. Duudeeee. Yukio is so grown up man. HAHA. Shima is so popular. OMG. the girls in this anime are so adorable. NORMAL GIRLSSSS. Paku-chan!!``

HAHHAA. Koneko and Rin are telling each other recipes, Bon and Shiemi are so good at crafts. HAHHA. BON. OMG. He's definitely a favorite. "Well, yeah". Like, duh. He's good with crafts. Shima is still figuring out what Kamiki might like for her birthday. What's that troll thing. Oh, no wonder why Koneko wanted to do something else. It's because he feels awkward for trying to kill Rin. OHHHH. Rin and Yukio's birthday party happening on Christmas.

But something is still wrong with Yukio and he can't figure---OG. THAT CAKE. HAHA. BON. Rin and Yukio are just so used to the same cake of decoration. HAHAHA. That's funny. They gave it to Mephisto without too much fun. Shima just flirting with Paku. Man. He's a pervy shaman guy. Like that one guy from Inuyasha.

HAHA. Uhhh. Kamiki following Shima and Paku around like they're going on a date. HAHAHHAHA. OMGGGG. OOPS. SHIMA LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG. BOOM. Like lightning. Sixteen, huh? Awww. Kamiki is just sad that everybody forgot about the others. They're going to celebrate all of their birthdays. HAHA. OMGGG. AWWWW. Including Paku. Man, Kamiki is such a great friend. HAHAHA. Cooking is the only thing that he's good at.

GOOOO, KONEKOMARU. DAMN. HE SAVED IT. NICE SAVE.

Shiro totally just went like, "Nah. I found you kids under a bridge, mate." AHAHAHA. Oh. This insert song is so nice. MAN. IT JUST GETS ME IN MY FEELS. SHIROOO. DADDYYYY. Rin got a cute bunny toy. Did Bon get Mephisto's hat? HAHA. That ending was so mysterious it made me feel like Yukio was about to go on some sort of rampage.

Dude. That would suck if Yukio ends up becoming evil because he's just so skilled.
Jan 8, 2017 10:04 PM

Jan 2013
Fairly enjoyable episode and a lighthearted one at that
Mar 5, 2017 7:32 PM

Jul 2013
Very enjoyable episode with a lot of funny moments. :D

Izumo missunderstood the situation with Paku and Shima totally, that was absolute hilarious. Also that Rin and even Yukio thought a birthday cake is the same as an christmas cake was really unexpected haha.

So Rin and Yukio don't know when and how they're born. Would be interesting to know something about her mother.

Oh man the end doesn't seem promising anything good. Rins and Yukios home got attacked. And what's wrong with Yukios arm and these signs on him?

Aug 3, 2017 11:01 AM

May 2016
I feel bad for Yukio it really feels bad when everyone having fun and you can't even enjoy a cake '_'
Nov 4, 2017 3:47 PM

Oct 2016
Another neat episode.

It's so hilarious how Rin and Yukio think that birthday cake is the same with christmas cake. And the others' reaction is so priceless.

Shima and Paku are a nice couple. They looked so happy when they are together. Was Izumo really worried about Paku, or was it her jealousy?

I really like this series so far. The friendship is so strong. So much humanity.
Dec 21, 2017 2:39 AM
Jun 2015
A much lighter episode, but still good.
Mar 19, 2018 9:21 AM

Sep 2013
Good episode considering it was filler.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Dec 15, 2018 11:31 AM
Dec 2018
The Bon was right kamiki should show some appreciation for what shiemi tried to do for her first then she should have done the whole celebrate everyone birthday thing later like 10 minutes later
Mar 14, 2019 3:56 PM

Jun 2015
a christmas cake celebrating the birth of christ for a demon, hah that made me laugh.
May 6, 2019 11:55 AM

Apr 2013
A bit more Shura and it would've been a fine episode.
Nov 2, 2019 4:54 PM
Apr 2016
Birthdays! Don't you just love birthdays? I don't. Pretty happy and peaceful episode though, was fun.
Nov 22, 2019 8:22 AM

Feb 2019
I liked all the sneaking around in this episode, it's just a bit wierd that they celebrated everybody's birthday together, I would have preferred it if Izumo didn't realise what they were planning and the party was just for her, but oh well :)
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Apr 22, 2020 1:35 AM

Jul 2008
I want a cake now...I have no idea why.
Sep 11, 2020 12:16 PM
Sep 2020
Can anyone tell me the name of the song that plays once they decide to throw a party for everyone and it just shows them all doing their specific jobs? It's a short clip of an upbeat tempo song and I can't find anything on it anywhere.
Sep 27, 2020 2:33 PM

Mar 2019
Damn I LOVED this episode but it's a FILLER and I hate that because it won't matter in the future. The bonds that were created in this episode don't exist. Like, maybe Rin and the balt guy won't be friends in the next episodes. Damn, I wanted this to be my last episode for the day but the teaser looks so good.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Dec 8, 2020 7:49 AM

Aug 2020
From what I've read the last few episodes are filler but I don't mind that.
They all look like they had a fun time planning their joint birthday party. I love how Rin and Yukio had no idea what an actual birthday cake looked like. That was adorable. Also Rin is just the cutest thing. I love how they make his facial expressions so perfect and (I'm watching the dub) Bryce Papenbrook just does such an amazing job voicing Rin.

Again, because this is filler and I've heard these episodes aren't really canon but weren't most of the kids in the cram school mad at Rin or hesitant to even talk to him? The only one that seemed slightly scared was Konekamaru but he quickly got over it and easily got along with Rin. Not that Rin really hung out with many of the other characters until the end but they all seemed to get along with him just fine and it was clearly mentioned in the episode that they knew he was a demon. I just found this odd but maybe I'm just overthinking.

Jul 2, 2021 7:39 PM

Jan 2020
This is a 5/5 for me.

As the episode title suggests, It's an "ordinary day" with our main cast and I love it. Something about having a laid back and chill episode once in a while is always a great feeling. I was smiling all the way through

The misunderstandings and undercover work that kamiki was doing was super cute and it's nice seeing paku again lol. I also laughed at the Christmas = birthday cake part. It's understandable though..

This was a super cute and enjoyable episode but it seems like things will be going down next episode based off the after credits. Happy early birthday kamiki san

I know episodes like these aren't for everyone but I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy things like this

Jan 14, 2023 5:50 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It's cute how it turned into the birthday party of everyone xD Though that end hm, tense things are back
Jun 7, 2023 11:44 AM
Apr 2014
Man... The whole situation with Nekomaru is kind of sad. I understand why he is scared and he is not wrong for that but I feel like he is scared of the wrong thing. It's fair game to be scared of Rin's power as son of satan. It looks like he cannot differentiate that from Rin the person though. It was nice to see they got to bond a little bit this episode! Hopefully he can get over his fear once Rin has more control and experience.

The rest was kinda funny, too. Shima should have totally noticed what him meeting with Paku looks like before it was pointed out by Kamiki lol
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 31, 2011

191 by XILG »»
Apr 16, 11:29 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - May 22, 2011

202 by XILG »»
Apr 11, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Zeando - May 1, 2011

239 by Horshu »»
Mar 24, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Apr 24, 2011

310 by Horshu »»
Mar 24, 5:41 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Apr 17, 2011

302 by Horshu »»
Mar 24, 5:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.