Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (16) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 »
Apr 9, 2013 12:55 PM
Feb 2012
HurricaneSweet said:
@ArabitaryFate
I only called something gay once, which even then was a nod at someone who posted the same thing earlier. Also saying the word bull-shit doesn't put you in a great whatever.

CG simply sucked, you can't get over that just as hard as OP fans can't get over their dilemmsa when it comes to having their series criticized.
But they both are all about boobs, action, bad plots, and all that
It's like Michael Bay all over again.

Would someone please care to translate?

Sorry, a Narutard like you who actively criticizes all other anime not in its league is what's further polluting this community.

Cretin.

PS: If you want to address me you better spell it correctly.
Apr 9, 2013 12:56 PM

Feb 2013
I think the anime adaptations of all of them are crap, but out the manga of the three I'd say I like One Piece the best.
Apr 9, 2013 12:57 PM
Sep 2012
Naruto sucks ^^

See now you don't know WHAT to do. :P
Apr 9, 2013 12:59 PM
Feb 2012
HurricaneSweet said:
Naruto sucks ^^

See now you don't know WHAT to do. :P

You're just a troll, imitating a Narutard and taking out your petty anger on me and others who actually see CG in a positive light.

You're still a cretin, and will be one so as your narrow mind makes it hell for insightful thinkers like us. You have none.

Later nerd.
Apr 9, 2013 1:01 PM
Sep 2012
What's a cretin? Sounds cute...
Anyway I have no intention of explaining why CG sucks beyond the points above, since you're a CGtard who can't accept anything and can't see it. Sorry mate.

And LOL@last minute rage
Apr 9, 2013 1:03 PM

Dec 2012
I've always Naruto despite how generic the show is, maybe it's because I watched it when I was younger.
Apr 9, 2013 1:05 PM

Aug 2012
HurricaneSweet said:
@ArabitaryFate
I only called something gay once, which even then was a nod at someone who posted the same thing earlier. Also saying the word bull-shit doesn't put you in a great whatever.

CG simply sucked, you can't get over that just as hard as OP fans can't get over their dilemmsa when it comes to having their series criticized.
But they both are all about boobs, action, bad plots, and all that
It's like Michael Bay all over again.

I never intended to imply that me saying bullshit "put me in a great whatever" and calling something gay because someone else did is one of the most childish things I've ever heard. I won't try to reason with someone who thinks that CG is about "boobs, action, bad plots, and all that". I can, however, acknowledge that that is your opinion and everyone is entitled to an opinion, even if it is crap.
HurricaneSweet said:
Naruto sucks ^^

Then why did you give it a 9 on your anime list?
ArbitraryFateApr 9, 2013 1:09 PM
Apr 9, 2013 1:19 PM
Sep 2012
"calling something gay because someone else did is one of the most childish things I've ever heard" having a sense of humor is childish..noted

So it's not about boobs?
C.C
Orihime ripoff
Sakura ripoff
Black chick who loses memory
Milly
5 x 2 = 10

So 10 of the main characters are boobs. The rest might be worse.
There are countless extra boobs too.

As for Naruto, I already explained why.

"even if it is crap." Hehe and you're preaching about what's childish and whatnot
Apr 9, 2013 1:30 PM

Jun 2010
One Piece.

Although I have been following Naruto since the beginning, it isn't bad, but I don't have that excitement feeling for it the way I used to.
Apr 9, 2013 1:47 PM

Sep 2012
HurricaneSweet said:
"calling something gay because someone else did is one of the most childish things I've ever heard" having a sense of humor is childish..noted

So it's not about boobs?
C.C
Orihime ripoff
Sakura ripoff
Milly
5 x 2 = 10

"even if it is crap." Hehe and you're preaching about what's childish and whatnot

Oh, I get it, if there are are girls on the show, it's about boobs. Genious.
Apr 9, 2013 1:52 PM
Sep 2012
Nope, every anime has girls, these are just called 'boobs' because that's how deep they are.
Apr 9, 2013 1:53 PM

Mar 2013
Okay guys, see what the problem is ?
We all have our opinion, and we are expressing it.
But for a lot of you hipstfags, liking Naruto and saying it's good is the same as being a 12 year old fanboy.
For some of you, One Piece is better, for others it's Bleach and some of you hate the three of them.
My opinion is that Naruto is better, I really couldn't explain why but it's probably because it was the first anime I've ever watched and I feel nostalgic when I watch it.
>hahah you like naruto OP is better fag
No, no and no.
And I would also like to say there are probably a lot of you who are saying they like One Piece just because the general opinion mainly agrees it is the best shounen of the moment.
For them: I would like you to shut up.
For the others, please respect everyone's opinion. If I say One Piece is the worst anime I've ever seen, you cannot say I'm wrong or right, you can only agree or disagree.
Apr 9, 2013 1:54 PM
Jul 2012
bleach
Apr 9, 2013 1:57 PM

Oct 2011
Chakaara said:
But for a lot of you hipstfags, liking Naruto and saying it's good is the same as being a 12 year old fanboy.
For some of you, One Piece is better, for others it's Bleach and some of you hate the three of them.
My opinion is that Naruto is better, I really couldn't explain why but it's probably because it was the first anime I've ever watched and I feel nostalgic when I watch it.
No, no and no.
And I would also like to say there are probably a lot of you who are saying they like One Piece just because the general opinion mainly agrees it is the best shounen of the moment.
For the others, please respect everyone's opinion. If I say One Piece is the worst anime I've ever seen, you cannot say I'm wrong or right, you can only agree or disagree.

Don't even try it, you can't reason with certain people ... simply let them argue with each other =)
Apr 9, 2013 1:59 PM
May 2012
One Piece. No contest.
Apr 9, 2013 2:01 PM

Mar 2013
Foxley88 said:
One Piece. No contest.

That's what I was talking about.
Apr 9, 2013 2:02 PM
Sep 2012
Polychrome said:
Chakaara said:
No, no and no.

Don't even try it, you can't reason with CG and OP fanboys ... simply let them argue with each other =)

fixed!
Apr 9, 2013 2:06 PM

Mar 2013
Tits said:
Man, this thread went to shit.

Lol @ people calling HurricaneSweet a troll while replying to his posts.
Chakaara said:
If I say One Piece is the worst anime I've ever seen, you cannot say I'm wrong or right

No, but we could say that you should watch more anime.

Probably, there are a lot of, like a huge freaking lot of worse anime. Of course.

Love your profile picture by the way \o/
Apr 9, 2013 2:11 PM

Apr 2011
Personally I like One Piece the most out of the three. I don't follow Bleach so can't give an accurate rating for that, but Naruto is pretty good too.
(One Piece>Naruto>(?)Bleach... for now)

Sasuke_Lover_91 said:
Gintama.

But One Piece>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bleach=Naruto

I haven't watched gintama but from what my friends say I would probably vote for this if I follow it. XD

Arararraragi-kun said:
HurricaneSweet said:
Arararraragi-kun said:
ainky said:
@Arararraragi-kun stop it pls

Stop what ? you placed bleach , fairy tail and D fucking gray man above Naruto if that's not just hating I don't know what is.
HurricaneSweet said:
As I said some scores are to balance things out. Naruto is OK, objectively a 5 or a 6

Lol I would love to know how an anime can be objectively 5 or a 6 . But then again I remember you saying Code geass is objectively a 2 then listed a bunch of subjective things you didn't like in the show.

By being good but not good enough to be good it becomes a 5.
CG is objectively a 2 but subjectively a 1.

umm how is that explainning anything ? do you know what objective means ?

I would like to say that the scale of 1-10 uses your own subjective thoughts of rating an anime. I've changed my scale many times and mine is used just to remind myself which anime I, personally, like better.

Litrydow said:
HurricaneSweet said:

So it's not about boobs?
C.C
Orihime ripoff
Sakura ripoff
Milly
5 x 2 = 10

Oh, I get it, if there are are girls on the show, it's about boobs. Genious.

maybe HurricaneSweet is just too distracted by all the boobs to rate properly? lol jk
Apr 9, 2013 2:18 PM
Sep 2012
Boobs were a distraction? They are the main plot. Those mechs and funny attempts at deep stories were the distractions :O
Apr 9, 2013 2:20 PM

Sep 2011
I only watched Bleach out of that list. Never going to go through watching a Big 3 anime again..
"Cheer up, you’re never alone! There is probably at least 1 bug in your room."
Apr 9, 2013 2:22 PM

Nov 2011
Oh come on people the big three aren't anything special. They are mediocre and overrated.
Apr 9, 2013 2:23 PM

Jan 2013
The miami heat
Apr 9, 2013 2:45 PM

Jan 2013
Tits said:
HurricaneSweet said:
Boobs were a distraction? They are the main plot. Those mechs and funny attempts at deep stories were the distractions :O

You must be confusing Code Geass with Guilty Crown.

Boobs>plot

Hehehe. :P

Boobs are the plot, so it is impossible to boobs>boobs. Unless you mean Big Boobs> Boobs.

But anyway...

Dragon Ball Z - Because nostalgy.

Apr 9, 2013 2:55 PM

Nov 2010
BlackSabotage said:
Oh come on people the big three aren't anything special. They are mediocre and overrated.
No, you're confusing them with Saint Seiya.
Apr 9, 2013 3:02 PM

Aug 2012
Of the three, I've only seen Naruto, so... Naruto.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Apr 9, 2013 3:13 PM

Sep 2012
My favorite is bleach
Apr 9, 2013 3:15 PM

Feb 2012
OP> your favourite anime.
Apr 9, 2013 3:38 PM
Sep 2012
Tits said:
012yArthur0 said:
Boobs are the plot, so it is impossible to boobs>boobs. Unless you mean Big Boobs> Boobs.

Boobs aren't actually the plot, so yes, you can boobs>plot. Code Geass and Guilty Crown aren't Manyuu Hikenchou and Seikon no Qwaser.

Code Geass, Fairy Tail and One Piece ARE the boobs. Didn't watch guilty clown though.
Apr 9, 2013 4:08 PM

Jan 2013
HurricaneSweet said:
Tits said:
012yArthur0 said:

Boobs aren't actually the plot, so yes, you can boobs>plot. Code Geass and Guilty Crown aren't Manyuu Hikenchou and Seikon no Qwaser.

Code Geass, Fairy Tail and One Piece ARE the boobs. Didn't watch guilty clown though.

Guilty Crown = Boobs and Graphics.

Apr 9, 2013 4:10 PM

Mar 2012
012yArthur0 said:
HurricaneSweet said:
Tits said:
012yArthur0 said:

Guilty Crown = Boobs and Graphics.
Plus music.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 9, 2013 4:11 PM

Nov 2012
IceBurn said:

B-but OP is my favorite anime.
Apr 9, 2013 4:20 PM

Jul 2011
RandomPerson3 said:
IceBurn said:

B-but OP is my favorite anime.

OP > OP
Apr 9, 2013 4:20 PM

Apr 2012
Naruto started out really well. It really grabbed me from the start. The earlier arcs (non-filler arcs) of Shippuden were really good and it helped to develop a few characters. I kind of wish they had gone the One Piece route where more characters were developed (i.e. Tenten and Shino).. but I suppose they kind of made up for that in the filler.

I would say based on both mediums, Naruto is my favorite. But based only on anime, One Piece is my favorite, although it is rather slow at the beginning of the arcs.
Apr 9, 2013 4:53 PM

Apr 2013
I´ve seen a lot of Naruto and One Piece but only a little bit of Bleach. I dont really like any of these particularly well but my favorite out of these would be Naruto because the manga were the reason I started watching anime.
Apr 14, 2013 9:32 AM

Jan 2012
Naruto and Bleach are terrible and One Piece is overrated.

And as far as shonen jump goes
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure > Yu Yu Hakusho > Slam Dunk > Fist of the North Star > Rurouni Kenshin > Hunter x Hunter > Saint Seiya > Dragon Ball > One Piece > City Hunter > Toriko >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nuruto>>>>>>>>>>>>Bleach
Apr 14, 2013 9:37 AM

Dec 2012
Naruto ofc :D
Apr 14, 2013 9:38 AM

Sep 2012
One Piece for obvious reasons.
Apr 14, 2013 9:42 AM

Nov 2010
One Piece easily.
Apr 14, 2013 9:43 AM
Jul 2012
bleach
Apr 14, 2013 9:45 AM

Dec 2012
ummm all 3 of you gave your answers before what the point of doing it again ?
SetsukoHara said:

No they are definitely not obvious.
Apr 14, 2013 9:48 AM

Jul 2011
Soul Eater
Apr 14, 2013 9:52 AM

Nov 2010
tsudecimo said:
ummm all 3 of you gave your answers before what the point of doing it again ?
SetsukoHara said:

No they are definitely not obvious.
Because we're badasses and I'll do it every page.

And for obvious reasons that you haven't seen yet.
Apr 14, 2013 9:54 AM

Oct 2012
Thread needs to be retitled least offensive of the big three, and my answer would be Naruto.
ShrabsterApr 14, 2013 9:59 AM

Apr 14, 2013 10:09 AM

Dec 2012
None, tried watching Bleach but I didn't like it at all.
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Apr 14, 2013 10:38 AM

Jun 2012
Naruto.
Apr 14, 2013 11:04 AM

Feb 2013
I've watched all 3 of them up to their current episodes and BY FAR One Piece is better. IMO its superior to Naruto and Bleach in every way. I'm 590 eps in OP and its still holding my interest and its stayed true to the story plot.
Apr 14, 2013 11:32 AM

Apr 2013
Naruto is just superior I don't see why would anyone choose OP or bleach instead of it.
Apr 14, 2013 11:35 AM

Nov 2010
Shrabster said:
Thread needs to be retitled least offensive of the big three, and my answer would be Naruto.

easier said then done when the topic is 2 years old :D (OP probably allready left mal hahaha)
Apr 14, 2013 11:37 AM

May 2012
I'd say Naruto for now, until I start consider watching the other two later on
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (16) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » do you consider hate on your favorites an attack on you personally?

deg - Apr 23

30 by Piromysl »»
7 seconds ago

» is ur fave genre ur most watched genre ?

ame - Apr 23

32 by alshu »»
1 minute ago

» Which 3 unpopular anime from the late 90s-mid 00s would you recommend?

WitherThrakh - Apr 13

19 by alshu »»
9 minutes ago

» Is it over for newcomer boomers?

LenRea - Apr 24

29 by vasipi4946 »»
24 minutes ago

» Is there hope for classic super robots?

Timeline_man - 4 hours ago

5 by alshu »»
32 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.