Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2011 5:11 AM

Aug 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kurosaki x Teru's first date >>> YAPPARI Kurosak fears ghosts LOL
I hate you Akira ... why it ended up like this >_<
fayotakuJul 2, 2011 5:56 AM
Jul 2, 2011 5:26 AM

May 2010
The date was so cute. And of course something had to happen to mess things up. Kurosaki just wanted to tell her everything and now she has to learn it like this. But I guess it was to be expected that it wouldn't be that easy. I was actually shaking when that chapter ended.^^ I really hope the next chapter will be online fast. xD
Jul 2, 2011 6:07 AM

Mar 2011
Kurosaki is so kawaii while running from ghosts ^^
Can't wait for the next chapter
Jul 2, 2011 7:15 AM

Jun 2008
Oh God, Kurosaki, why so sexy? T_T And cute at the same time, even when he's scared :P And Akira is such a bastard... Well, I'm really curious why is he doing that, but I hate him for ruining Tasuku and Teru's first date!

Also, this made my day:

I hope that scan group will post next chapter a little sooner, not in the next two months (in Japan there are already 47 chapters or so), because this cliffhanger is gonna kill me :P
tovabrinkJul 2, 2011 7:19 AM

~♥It’s the heart that really matters in the end♥~

Jul 2, 2011 9:40 AM

May 2010
Pearly said:
Kurosaki is so kawaii while running from ghosts ^^
Can't wait for the next chapter

Same!! This chapter was awesome! Till the end! Dx Stupid akira!!! just die!! >.<
Omg!! this is one of the worst cliffhangers ever!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!
T.T

I dont think Teru would write such a sad text...>.<
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Jul 2, 2011 10:04 AM

Jun 2010
ARGH! i hope Kurosaki realizes that there's no possible way that Teru wrote that message! >:(

I was cracking up when they were spinning in the cups though! Did anyone else find that part hilarious? XD

I have a feeling Kurosaki's going to climb up the ferris wheel and rescue Teru in the next chapter haha--but i was kind of happy that he didn't get to tell Teru that he's Daisy yet. I think he should tell her on kind of a "when the timing is right" whim rather than a planned out time. Maybe not lol. Then again, if Akira is going to tell Teru everything about Daisy then Kurosaki might have to tell her everything as soon as she gets off of the ferris wheel? UGHH!

PLEASE COME OUT SOON CHAPTER 34!!! WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!
Jul 2, 2011 10:59 AM

Jun 2011
I cant take the cliffhanger! i want more!! I absolutely loved the part when Kurosaki grabbed Teru's hand as they enter the haunted house. So cute. I wonder how Kurosaki is going to explain things to Teru after Akira did what he did.
What's a sig?
Jul 2, 2011 11:37 AM

Oct 2009
When I first saw the newest chapter I nearly went nuts.My heart can't wait for the chapter to come out every few months.I couldn't stop laughing when Teru and Kurosaki both had a serious face while they were at the shooting range.I hope Teru has faith in Kurosaki even if she was told about everything or not.Sign me up for the Akira assassination team! Or even a better idea having Kurosaki giving him a good punch.
Jul 2, 2011 5:18 PM

Jun 2008
but this means kurosaki not only thinks she knows about her brother, but also that he's daisy. (because the text said please disappear) so this is doubly awful for poor kurosaki. now will we finally find out HOW exactly he 'killed' her brother? and poor teru.
Jul 2, 2011 5:36 PM
Mar 2011
Akira wants to be punched by Kurosaki
I hope he gets this cool punch in the next chapter (*`▼´ *)
Jul 2, 2011 6:15 PM

Nov 2009
ah that was a really rough cliffhanger. i knew he would tell her but i never thought she would do that!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2011 6:58 PM

Jul 2010
This cliffhanger kills... Now how am I going to kill time until the next chapter? >.< Anyway, I loved the date while it went well. Kurosaki never ceases to amuse me with his hilariousness!

I'm an orch dork, through and through. I'm an orch dork. How 'bout you?
Jul 2, 2011 7:04 PM

Oct 2008
It was soooo cute but then---argh. :| Can't wait for the next chapter. ;A;
Jul 2, 2011 7:56 PM

Feb 2010
Quite a (heartwrenching) cliffhanger!

Gotta love Kurosaki's and Teru's first date (even though it was sadly and tragically interrupted). Especially about the part where they went through the haunted house..and basically their funny-looking expressions after that xD
Jul 2, 2011 8:39 PM

Jan 2009
h_malone16 said:
ARGH! i hope Kurosaki realizes that there's no possible way that Teru wrote that message! >:(

I was cracking up when they were spinning in the cups though! Did anyone else find that part hilarious? XD

I have a feeling Kurosaki's going to climb up the ferris wheel and rescue Teru in the next chapter haha

I hope he realizes it as well.
I was laughing when they were spinning in the cups too. I loved that part.
That would be funny, and the thought occurred to me as well.
Poor Kurosaki and Teru ;-(

Jul 3, 2011 2:34 AM

Oct 2008
I loved their first date! Especially the spinning cups and the shooting range. XD

But noooo~ why did it have to end that way? D: I hate you Akira! I really hope the next chapter gets scanlated soon because that was such an awful cliffhanger!

h_malone16 said:
Me too!
Jul 3, 2011 5:33 PM
Sep 2010
In my opinion Kurosaki will still think that Teru wrote that... He was extremely afraid of her response after all, so he is oversensitive. And I hate it.
I don't read spoilers, so I am dying to know what will happen next... It seems like it will take a few chapters to solve this whole terrible mess... Arghh...
Jul 4, 2011 4:27 PM

Jan 2011
h_malone16 said:
I have a feeling Kurosaki's going to climb up the ferris wheel and rescue Teru in the !

yeah,ME 2 , but he might believe it coz he is rly scared of telling her in the first place
and how she would react to it ,he rly loves her and dont want to ake her sad ,she means the wold to him,and if she wants him to disappear ,he ll disappear

hhh,yeah i think he will climb on it and give akira the *PUNCH* of his life ,^^
i no u all hate akira ,but i kinda like his looks and crazy laughs ><

oh , he went to get the cock himself (*`▼´ *)
he usually make her go ,lol

and he did evrything she wanted ,sooo cute at the ghost house he actualy scared
but on the ferris wheel he just wanted to hold her hand XD KAWAIIIII

and he said where ever you wanna go ,but he didnt take the Suggestions lol, EVEN though it was a joke ,i would expect that from teru, that cute lil weirdo ^^

i hate that B***H TH SO CALLED NURSE,she thinks shes so pretty that freak
she Ruined the date DX

and Kurosaki was soo cute on the miracle round
i was lil hurt when i read the message, HOPE THE NEXT CHAPTER COMES OUT SOOOOON

but i know that it well all be OK , coz those 2 can make it through anything
i believe in them ^^

Jul 5, 2011 12:30 AM
Jul 2018
I felt so bad after I got through reading this, the date had started SO well. Just a messed up a way for it to happen, he should have been the one to explain everything and for outside forces to screw everything up....I wanted to choke the nurse and Akira, two little bitches in a pod. Chapter 34, come to me!
Jul 6, 2011 5:21 AM

Apr 2011
h_malone16 said:

oh , he went to get the cock himself (*`▼´ *)
he usually make her go ,lol

XD , I'm guessing you mean coke ?

Arghhhhhhh kurosaki, climb that damn thing and punch akira's lights out.
Jul 6, 2011 5:34 AM

Aug 2009
After reading the last chapter I had the sudden urge to make a new avatar. :D

Jul 6, 2011 12:39 PM

Jan 2011
That date was so cute! But damn it, I'm so pissed! I knew that something was going to happen, but they were so close! This means Teru now knows the truth, right? I have a feeling that her reaction would have been "better" if Kurosaki told her himself. And don't tell me Kurosaki is actually going to believe that text is from Teru? But I think he actually might, only because he strongly believes that Teru will hate him when she finds out the truth. So to him, it's to be expected that Teru would want hom gone. *sigh* Next chapter, hurry up and come, and please have some good news with you if possible.
Jul 6, 2011 1:02 PM

Jan 2008
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??!?!?!?????!!? DX
Jul 6, 2011 6:45 PM

Feb 2010
Deceptikolz said:
After reading the last chapter I had the sudden urge to make a new avatar. :D

Perfectly summarizes my expression at the end of this chapter... lol
Jul 16, 2011 2:02 PM

May 2008
Oh god I think I'm going to cry..that last page..this is horrible..;;;

Jul 19, 2011 5:43 AM
Feb 2011
This chapter rocks. I can't wait for the another one :D
Jul 28, 2011 7:04 AM

Mar 2009
Looks like they enjoyed themselves.
Aug 1, 2011 12:16 AM
Aug 2010
love the chapter, until the end >< can't wait for next chapter!!

Wee~!
Aug 1, 2011 5:02 PM

Aug 2010
Agh! Stupid Akira! Come on Teru, push him out of the Ferris Wheel!

The whole date part of this chapter was so cute! It showed even more just how compatible their personalities are, despite any age difference.

Aug 9, 2011 8:36 AM
Aug 2011
Kaydee-san said:

Arghhhhhhh kurosaki, climb that damn thing and punch akira's lights out.

Heehee. xD For some reason when I read that I thought of King Kong and the Empire State Building.
Aug 12, 2011 11:56 AM
Oct 2010
I can't believe Teru would write something like that, but my prediction is that Teru will forgive him because she always does stuff before thinking about them, and now that she's stuck in a Ferris wheel with a creeper, I think she will have that time, because I seriously doubt that she will want to talk to Riko if she gets off before thinking.
Colonel Mustang is dead sexy....In a mini skirt <3
Aug 16, 2011 11:57 PM

Dec 2010
OMG chapter 34 will never post up T.T
Been waiting so long can't wait for next

Aug 17, 2011 2:21 PM

Jun 2010
narutofan258 said:
OMG chapter 34 will never post up T.T
Been waiting so long can't wait for next

gahh! i know.. -_-
i've been checking everyday!
maybe the scanlation group took a break?
Aug 22, 2011 11:10 AM

Feb 2010
Go bald Akira
Aug 28, 2011 8:08 AM

May 2011
Poor Teru ):
Jul 22, 2012 8:04 PM

May 2010
I hope Akira dies.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Aug 27, 2012 5:25 PM

Jun 2012
Wtf this chapter was just wtf:O *goes quickly to read the next one*

My happiness is his unhappiness, and his happiness is my unhappiness.
-- Sankarea
Feb 24, 2015 12:27 PM
Sep 2009
It's every time the same shit with that dense girl. How often someone stole her Mobile?? And mostly with bad itend! That stupid girl can't wait for just 2 minutes for Kurosaki to come back with her coke?

But Kurosaki knows how silly she is and didn't told her to stay on guard.

Both of them are really stupid. hopefully he trust her and don't believe that message and will not disappear...
Mar 2, 2018 7:53 PM

May 2010
I love Teru, I really do, but seriously, after all this shit they've been through she couldn't predict what's gonna happen? Kurosaki was away for like 3 minutes, geez.

And their date was so fun too ;_;

More topics from this board

» Does this bother anyone else?

StarryyChai - May 8, 2023

4 by StarryyChai »»
Apr 7, 8:39 AM

Poll: » Dengeki Daisy Chapter 79 Discussion

Barion-Zara - May 29, 2015

8 by TitanInsane »»
Mar 13, 2023 11:13 PM

Poll: » Dengeki Daisy Chapter 41 Discussion

emerald_city - Sep 16, 2011

29 by melody_04 »»
Jan 16, 2023 9:00 PM

Poll: » Dengeki Daisy Chapter 22 Discussion

Naruleach - Apr 18, 2010

16 by melody_04 »»
Jan 16, 2023 2:18 AM

Poll: » Dengeki Daisy Chapter 49 Discussion

Zhou - May 28, 2012

9 by removed-user »»
Jan 9, 2023 6:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.