Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2011 7:37 AM
Jun 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
OMG AMAZING, bakis proper mad. Depo nearly died, but revived by that weird dude! lol. I think hes gay..
AversaOct 1, 2014 11:49 AM
Jul 20, 2013 7:13 PM

Oct 2009
OMG INTENSE EP!!! The raging battle, Depo's death & revival, Baki's intensity! Must keep watching!!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
El Psy Congroo

まだまだだね!!!
Aug 15, 2013 4:04 PM

Mar 2010
Baki totally lost his patience.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 29, 2017 8:45 AM

Feb 2013
I don't know what to think about Kureha now, he saved Doppo's life, that's a good thing, but he shouldn't do those experiments on patients if he isn't sure they will do well.
Baki is mad!
Mar 14, 2017 10:59 AM

Sep 2013
Yujiro dominates and kills doppo but he's revived by kureha who is an illegal doctor.
Baki's anger overrides his death shock.
Apr 13, 2018 2:01 PM

Nov 2016
Baki is filled with rage for now,but he might enter a state of shock again.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 18, 2018 2:00 AM

Oct 2012
Wait a minute.. bare handed? That's not sterile!
That doctor must be God Hand xD

He might be savior for Orochi but you can't condone his wrongdoings

Seems like the best weapon is anger :P
"Signature removed"
Sep 26, 2019 7:40 AM

Nov 2012
Woooo hyped up for the finale and season 2.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Dec 20, 2019 10:27 AM

Jul 2015
Doppo you bastard, don't die while your wife is worrying at home

Not sure what to think of Kurega, he saved Doppo's life, but he didn't helped some patients

Baki is entering the ring real mad, his anger probably directed to his father projected onto Kurega

Mar 6, 2020 8:31 PM

Feb 2017
LOL the drawing on Baki looked all messed up this time. Looked like his face was made of rubber lmao.

Apr 25, 2020 5:47 PM

Feb 2014
Haha, nice to see Baki pissed off!
If you don't like me, acquire some taste
Apr 25, 2020 10:26 PM

Mar 2012
Doppo had a major death flag the moment they showed his wife worried for him in the last episode. Good to see he was revived thanks to the help of ̶B̶l̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶J̶a̶c̶k̶ Kureha.
Apr 29, 2020 11:45 AM

Apr 2020
I really don't get Tokugawa, the arena owner. Making the strongest people fight without any rules, but he is surprised when Doppo dies? That means in all those years of fighting nobody died in that arena? With NO RULES?
Apart from that, Baki wanting to kill someone other than Yujiro is surprising. Let's see how it unfolds. I guess Baki vs Yujiro will be for season 2.

Dec 4, 2020 6:55 PM
Apr 2016
The author sure comes up with creative ideas to fictionalize things such as surgery, martial arts—what else will he come up with? Baki's sudden barrage was epic, definitely managed to create thrill for me—reminded me of Hajime no Ippo's every fight!

Jezzman said:
I really don't get Tokugawa, the arena owner. Making the strongest people fight without any rules, but he is surprised when Doppo dies? That means in all those years of fighting nobody died in that arena? With NO RULES?
Obviously that's because they're close.
May 1, 2021 5:31 PM
Oct 2015
Does anyone find it kind of strange the way Kureha is narratively portrayed as the bad guy, even though he had just saved Doppo's life? The girl in a wheelchair that was suddenly thrust in front of Baki before his match with Kureha relayed a short story of all the patients that Kureha had treated, many of them not having received any sort of benefit from his treatment. She says that he follows no institutionalized medical protocol, and is basically no more than an armchair maverick alternative medicine guy. But didn't he literally just walk in the room where Doppo was being treated, cloaked in sweat from his pre-match warmup, and nonchalantly proceed to revive an otherwise dead Doppo? Whereas an experienced team of doctors right next to him failed to do so? And on top of that, Baki is now furious with him, even though Baki single handedly witnessed Doppo's defeat and was traumatized by it so much that it put him into a stupor? What is this half-baked vigilantism? If Kureha is supposed to be a corrupt quack, how did he just save Doppo's life?
May 12, 2021 9:01 PM

Aug 2018
Ive never seen baki so mad haha

May 21, 2022 4:50 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Holy shit, an unlicensed doctor.
Jul 9, 2022 12:11 PM
Jul 2022
Every time Yujiro makes an appearance, he gives you another reason to hate his guts
Oct 17, 2023 12:16 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Damn Doppo... but the nurse revived him, so I guess all these fake operations were just to train his skills until the moment he managed to actually be OP (hence why he managed to revive Doppo) though he did so many victims before just for that... now Baki is going berserk
Mar 29, 9:10 PM
Feb 2021
Reply to kingofdonuts
Does anyone find it kind of strange the way Kureha is narratively portrayed as the bad guy, even though he had just saved Doppo's life? The girl in a wheelchair that was suddenly thrust in front of Baki before his match with Kureha relayed a short story of all the patients that Kureha had treated, many of them not having received any sort of benefit from his treatment. She says that he follows no institutionalized medical protocol, and is basically no more than an armchair maverick alternative medicine guy. But didn't he literally just walk in the room where Doppo was being treated, cloaked in sweat from his pre-match warmup, and nonchalantly proceed to revive an otherwise dead Doppo? Whereas an experienced team of doctors right next to him failed to do so? And on top of that, Baki is now furious with him, even though Baki single handedly witnessed Doppo's defeat and was traumatized by it so much that it put him into a stupor? What is this half-baked vigilantism? If Kureha is supposed to be a corrupt quack, how did he just save Doppo's life?
@kingofdonuts that's what I was thinking. Their diseases were incurable, they paid a huge amount of money to try to get cured... sure the dude took their money and didn't really fix them, but they're still alive and no harm was directly done to them, so why is Baki suddenly so mad at the guy. Plot more wack than the quack doctor tbh.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Baki the Grappler (2001) vs. Baki (2018)

JustSomeone15 - Apr 10

13 by treejoh »»
Apr 15, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Grappler Baki (TV) Episode 3 Discussion

OtherGuyX - May 12, 2011

25 by Yahallooooooo »»
Feb 9, 11:11 AM

Poll: » Grappler Baki (TV) Episode 2 Discussion

OtherGuyX - May 11, 2011

26 by Yahallooooooo »»
Feb 9, 10:35 AM

Poll: » Grappler Baki (TV) Episode 1 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - Jan 2, 2014

26 by Yahallooooooo »»
Feb 9, 10:10 AM

Poll: » Grappler Baki (TV) Episode 15 Discussion

OtherGuyX - May 16, 2011

22 by ChrisDC »»
Jan 31, 8:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.