Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 2011 2:59 AM

Aug 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
See!!! I knew something was fishy. The battle was far too easy.

http://jedikieth.mybrute.com/ -Fight MyBrute! Be my Pupil!
May 4, 2011 3:29 AM

Nov 2009
Hm, I did pick that actually. :\
But it will be interesting to see where this leads us.

Also, when Mukuro possesses Chrome, where does her soul go? o.O
May 4, 2011 3:54 AM

May 2011
that was an awsom new chapter but how did daemon spade break free of the vindice
May 4, 2011 4:37 AM

Apr 2010
How the heck Daemon could break through Vindice? O_O...
But I liked the chapter, it looks like Mukuro will be with them for a while xD...
May 4, 2011 5:25 AM

Dec 2010
First interesting chapter for a long time, the last ones didn't feel like khr at all imho. I'm glad that Mukuro couldn't defeat Daemon so easily, it would have been disappointing and too rushed otherwise. Really looking forward to see what happens next.~ :3
MegidolaMay 4, 2011 11:07 AM
May 4, 2011 6:31 AM
Sep 2007
*sigh* We all knew something like this was going to happen.
Hi
May 4, 2011 6:37 AM

Jun 2010
Hawaiian420 said:
*sigh* We all knew something like this was going to happen.

Indeed, it was obvious. =/
May 4, 2011 6:49 AM

Sep 2010
I hate to say it, but KHR made a new, huge hole :/
May 4, 2011 7:35 AM

Oct 2009
well it was, at least a little interesting.
May 4, 2011 9:11 AM

Mar 2010
" it isn't a parrot" Gokudera is sooo smart XD
CocoNoelle said:
How the heck Daemon could break through Vindice? O_O...
But I liked the chapter, it looks like Mukuro will be with them for a while xD...

Yeah :D
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
May 4, 2011 9:16 AM

Dec 2009
I'm waiting for the fight between Tsuna and Daemon. I can't wait to see it to happen.

May 4, 2011 9:30 AM

Mar 2011
knew this was gunna happen and hopefully with this new plot we get to see that guy from vindice and that arcobaleno with the clear pacifier
May 4, 2011 9:41 AM

Jun 2010
I'm more interested in the clear pacifier and the Vindice baby, than anything regarding Daemon now.
May 4, 2011 10:35 AM

Feb 2010
-Interesting to see the cover with Chrome wearing the same earrings. I still think it looks better on Mukuro xD
-And Tsuna and the others meet Mukuro again.
-Wow. So Hibari decides not to fight Mukuro this time? Amazing (considering how much he would love to "bite him to death")
-"Hibari-san!! Is there no one he doesn't pick a fight with?!"
Maybe harmless girls Tsuna? xD Though if he does pick a fight with them, I will lose most of the respect I had for Hibari.
-"Geez, you're a weird one, Chrome Dokuro. After all, you're the one who was captured."
Whoa. Either Gokudera is acting really nice to her...or this is out of character for him lol x__X Sorry I just find this strange, yet interesting.
-Good to know that this is not the end of Daemon Spade. Though the picture of Mukuro's body (with Daemon controlling it) was very....creepy x__X
I wonder how Daemon managed to get to Mukuro's body.
Also Mukuro said it's taking a lot out of him just to possess Mukurou (the owl). Where will his soul go then? And indeed...where does Chrome's soul go when Mukuro possesses her o.O
May 4, 2011 12:11 PM

Feb 2008
it WAS a trap!

well this is getting more fun.
May 4, 2011 1:13 PM

Jul 2009
The ending to that was extremely creepy, and how did Daemon Spade escape from the Vindice too. So many things that needs to be resolved in Reborn! now.
... Even if I'm hated, even if I'm despised, even if I'm useless, I want to prove that I'm better than the main characters! - Misogi Kumagawa; Medaka Box
May 4, 2011 2:08 PM

Feb 2010
not really a suprise that demon is still alive and now with Mukuro's body he should be a real force.
May 4, 2011 3:46 PM

Sep 2008
yess. love the twist. wonder whose gonna win now. MUKURO!!!!! and did everyone else know that the owl was called mukurou??

Your worries may seem like the world, but compared to the world they don't even come close.
May 4, 2011 5:59 PM

Sep 2010
Also, when Mukuro possesses Chrome, where does her soul go?

It most likely stays within her, but just lays dormant

loved the Lambo/Chrome and Tsuna/Chrome panel so cute.

I hope the next chapter will be eventful and not fall flat on its face.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
May 4, 2011 9:04 PM
Sep 2007
For some reason, I think Tsuna himself will allow Mukuro to possess him to fight against Daemon 2nd time.
May 4, 2011 9:11 PM

Sep 2009
sigh KHR is too predictable.......
May 4, 2011 11:31 PM

Jan 2010
I agree, most of us could see Daemon trying to take Mukuro's body from a mile away, but it was still fun to read XD. Wasn't a bad chapter!
May 5, 2011 1:21 PM

Feb 2010
Psajdak said:
For some reason, I think Tsuna himself will allow Mukuro to possess him to fight against Daemon 2nd time.

That would be one heck of a WEIRD, but INTERESTING twist. Though I find it unlikely since Tsuna knows that Mukuro wants to possess his body really badly. And we all know Mukuro would most likely not give the body back to Tsuna once they're done fighting against Daemon :P
May 5, 2011 2:09 PM

Sep 2010
Cool Chapter!

Now the things are getting interesting. : D
I think that when Mukuro possess Chrome, her soul doesn't change of body, it just gets inactive or something like that... lol
May 6, 2011 5:28 AM

Sep 2009
Derp, I'm glad that the battle didn't end just like that, would've definitely been anticlimactic as Reborn said. xD
May 6, 2011 6:01 AM

Mar 2011
ShikaSinine said:
Hm, I did pick that actually. :
But it will be interesting to see where this leads us.

Also, when Mukuro possesses Chrome, where does her soul go? o.O

Probably just like she's been 'sleeping'. Refer to what Julie was saying when he finally got control of himself back :p
May 6, 2011 8:56 AM

Jul 2009
Definitely saw something like this coming but I didn't expect him to possess mukurou.
May 6, 2011 2:25 PM

Feb 2010
That last panel scared the shit out of me. Srsly.
May 6, 2011 7:10 PM

Jul 2009
Nee, .... I got this theory that just POP-ed into my mind like RIGHT after the possession, So please tell me if you'd think it's true, false, or agree / disagree & a little bit of why if you wont mind .....

SO I was thinking about it, and as Neliei in pg 1 ... If Tsuna is going to fight Daemon ... Would Mukuro lend him his powers ... as in ... I dont know, finally getting the chance to possess the so desired body??? XDD Just alittle theory ... cuz I mean ... yeah ...... Does anyone get what I'm saying?

BASIC - Mukuro possess Tsuna's body ... Strength + Strength or something the like ... Well, it'd be more like Strength + Illusions ... = Win? Epicness?
May 6, 2011 9:17 PM

Feb 2010
NEKO-est said:
Nee, .... I got this theory that just POP-ed into my mind like RIGHT after the possession, So please tell me if you'd think it's true, false, or agree / disagree & a little bit of why if you wont mind .....

SO I was thinking about it, and as Neliei in pg 1 ... If Tsuna is going to fight Daemon ... Would Mukuro lend him his powers ... as in ... I dont know, finally getting the chance to possess the so desired body??? XDD Just alittle theory ... cuz I mean ... yeah ...... Does anyone get what I'm saying?

BASIC - Mukuro possess Tsuna's body ... Strength + Strength or something the like ... Well, it'd be more like Strength + Illusions ... = Win? Epicness?

I agree that Mukuro + Tsuna = epic power right there.
However, I don't find this likely because:

1. Tsuna needs to trust Mukuro enough to not only possess his body and avoid dying (or letting Tsuna die)...but he also needs to trust Mukuro enough to give him his body back once they're finished with the fight against Daemon.

2. In regards to what I said above, we all know that Mukuro wants to possess Tsuna's body REALLY BADLY to wipe out the whole mafia and take over the world. The question is: Does Mukuro still have the intention to carry out his original plan? As much as I love Mukuro, I would really DETEST it if Amano Akira decides to make him all suddenly soft and goodie-goodie as a character (I wouldn't mind this happening as much if this was done slowly and gradually as part of character development).

The reason why I love Mukuro is because of his badassness as an anti-hero in addition to his enigmatic and intriguing personality..and also in addition to his mysterious intentions. I would love to keep guessing his intentions/motives while seeing him get some gradual great character development (which I haven't seen too much lately).

But anyways, the point is...I don't want Amano Akira to mess up his character (or any of the other characters) just to do it the easy way and accomplish something with the plot.

3. Enough of my personal rant about Mukuro. Where was I?
There's also the issue of whether Mukuro has enough power to control Tsuna. Mukuro just mentioned that it took almost his whole power just to control or stay conscious within Mukurou the owl. Based on this, I get the impression that Mukuro somewhat needs his body or something to stay conscious and use his powers. Or maybe I'm just confused about what requirements are needed in order for Mukuro to use his powers fully (or even to stay conscious within someone through controlling). [Someone can feel free to explain to this to me because this is still unclear to me myself]

But anyways, the main point is...if Mukuro already has a hard time controlling Mukurou the owl...doesn't that mean that he'll have a hard time controlling Tsuna with the limited amount of power he seems to have?
Or maybe it might be easier for Mukuro to control humans rather than animals or objects then.

4. Even if Tsuna reluctantly agrees to let Mukuro take over, the others, particularly Gokudera and Reborn (and maybe Hibari if he cares), will certainly rebel against this idea :/
May 8, 2011 5:59 AM

Nov 2009
Well, hopefully it won't be as anti-climactic as Reborn commented. I really hope this fight will be worth it.
May 9, 2011 12:06 PM

Jul 2009
sallym613 said:
NEKO-est said:

I agree that Mukuro + Tsuna = epic power right there.
However, I don't find this likely because:

1. Tsuna needs to trust Mukuro enough to not only possess his body and avoid dying (or letting Tsuna die)...but he also needs to trust Mukuro enough to give him his body back once they're finished with the fight against Daemon.

2. In regards to what I said above, we all know that Mukuro wants to possess Tsuna's body REALLY BADLY to wipe out the whole mafia and take over the world. The question is: Does Mukuro still have the intention to carry out his original plan? As much as I love Mukuro, I would really DETEST it if Amano Akira decides to make him all suddenly soft and goodie-goodie as a character (I wouldn't mind this happening as much if this was done slowly and gradually as part of character development).

The reason why I love Mukuro is because of his badassness as an anti-hero in addition to his enigmatic and intriguing personality..and also in addition to his mysterious intentions. I would love to keep guessing his intentions/motives while seeing him get some gradual great character development (which I haven't seen too much lately).

But anyways, the point is...I don't want Amano Akira to mess up his character (or any of the other characters) just to do it the easy way and accomplish something with the plot.

3. Enough of my personal rant about Mukuro. Where was I?
There's also the issue of whether Mukuro has enough power to control Tsuna. Mukuro just mentioned that it took almost his whole power just to control or stay conscious within Mukurou the owl. Based on this, I get the impression that Mukuro somewhat needs his body or something to stay conscious and use his powers. Or maybe I'm just confused about what requirements are needed in order for Mukuro to use his powers fully (or even to stay conscious within someone through controlling). [Someone can feel free to explain to this to me because this is still unclear to me myself]

But anyways, the main point is...if Mukuro already has a hard time controlling Mukurou the owl...doesn't that mean that he'll have a hard time controlling Tsuna with the limited amount of power he seems to have?
Or maybe it might be easier for Mukuro to control humans rather than animals or objects then.

4. Even if Tsuna reluctantly agrees to let Mukuro take over, the others, particularly Gokudera and Reborn (and maybe Hibari if he cares), will certainly rebel against this idea :/

Well, I really do agree with you, and I would also hate it a lot if Amano Akira would suddenly change the attitudes and all. And I really HUGELY doubt that either Gokudera or Reborn will let Tsuna take such a great risks.

but, I just wanted to know what others thhought about such idea. XDD Thanks for answering!!!!
May 12, 2011 5:44 AM

Oct 2008
Well Mukuro's now in some deep shit.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jun 17, 2011 2:08 PM

Dec 2009
"He just spoke" "It shouldn't be able to do that, it's not a parrot!"
Somehow this made me laugh XD
& the final page, woah. *o*
Aug 20, 2013 4:06 PM

Feb 2011
Lol, the Mukuro/Hibari interaction. "I'll be your opponent anytime!"

Seeing Daemon using Julie's body, you get a good idea of what Mukuro wants with Tsuna's. At least Julie wasn't taken away by Vindice, that would have sucked for him since he doesn't remember anything.

I feel like Mukuro should have seen that takeover coming. Well, if they can get Daemon out of Mukuro's body, he might be able to stay free of Vindice.
眠れないのは君のせい
Aug 30, 2017 5:55 AM

Feb 2013
Lol, Daemon got Mukuro's body.
Jul 4, 2023 3:48 PM

Jun 2021
OH NO SO SINCE MUKURO WENT TO SAVE CHROME DAEMON HAVE WIN THE FIGHT!!!!!
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
Apr 6, 12:17 PM
Jul 2015
Mukurou hmmm pelik bin ajaib kenapa aku xleh masuk bdn aku in owl body

The ghost daemon already possessing mukurou body

Nufufufufufu all according to tentaku

🤣🤣🤣 What a terrifying parasite ghost who never died

More topics from this board

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 409 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Barion-Zara - Nov 7, 2012

191 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 1:25 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 408 Discussion

azeriraz - Oct 30, 2012

32 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 407 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kaengel - Oct 24, 2012

50 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 406 Discussion ( 1 2 )

reiko_ - Oct 17, 2012

64 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 405 Discussion

Kanic - Oct 10, 2012

49 by senekohan »»
Apr 8, 11:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.