Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 2, 2011 1:36 AM
Dec 2008
nice episode.
GROUP and accelerator are just awesome
cant wait for season 3, since thats when all the crazy shit is gonna begin
s2 is merely the beginning
Apr 2, 2011 1:40 AM

Jan 2008
Wow, henchmen are stupid. I like how they suddenly all stopped firing when Touma dropped the shield. Not much of an arc and not much of an ending. I really wanted to learn more about that Komaba Ritoku guy. He seems like one of those misunderstood bad asses with a heart, yet they kill him off and I dunno...

Honestly, this whole season kinda bites. The plot in every arc has been rather confusing and unsatisfying with it's blah blah conspiracies and lack luster character development. Why didn't index get more screen time where she isn't whining about where Touma's been and food. Everything could have been better, thus, 6/10 from me.
Apr 2, 2011 1:45 AM

Aug 2010
Wow way to end with a cliff hanger. Group is definitely badass! Now the wait for season 3... T_T
Apr 2, 2011 1:46 AM

Dec 2010
i felt like i had to force myself to watch this show but when i finally watched it, i loved it. the story and fights were fun and the back story was well written. Then when i saw this final episode i finally realized why i had to force myself to watch this. I couldn't stand INDEX lol she is a glutton who is selfish and always abuses touma who provides her with food and a place to stay. Why are all anime guys a pushover lol its so annoying and im a girl lol
- Marissa Chan!
Apr 2, 2011 2:28 AM

Jun 2010
I feel like it got kinda rushed. There were a bunch of things they haven't explained and I don't want to write them, but if you carefully saw the series, then you know what I'm talking about. I love the series, but this episode just wasn't final episode material.....at least to me it wasn't.

Apr 2, 2011 2:28 AM

Jul 2009
Christ what an BS episode... -.-'

Seems like the only thing they consistently managed to do throughout this season was to keep the same level of quality, namely total low level garbage ^^

Unless there is new Railgun season without any twerp Touma and his narutard whiskers in sight I'm definitely not returning to watch anything regarding Academy City.

Quite laughable how they claim this is a "Science" anime when they break at least one law of physics in every episode and still not manage to make it entertaining.

Overall Score 5/10 tho, since there actually where two or three somewhat good scenes in total.
Apr 2, 2011 2:37 AM

Feb 2010
liked the first session more this session had a lot of ups and downs still gve it a 8/10 (normally only a 7 but i'm big fan of this show^^)
Apr 2, 2011 3:15 AM

Jan 2010
Nothing much to comment..
8/10
Will have to wait for Season 3..
Apr 2, 2011 3:17 AM

Oct 2010
i am more looking forward to another railgun season rather than index.... 8/10 for me, kinda weird ending.
Apr 2, 2011 4:42 AM

Aug 2009
I just watched this for Accelerator and Last Order.
I give this a 8/10 for Accelerator and GROUP.
Apr 2, 2011 4:48 AM

May 2008
9/10. My fav. anime of all time. Freaking love this. And god, GROUP is so awesome..
I want S3, now! :(
Apr 2, 2011 5:55 AM

Apr 2010
wakka9ca said:
alexcampos said:

He still manages to beat EVERYONE (all of which are STRONGER than him) completely based on "SHOUNEN LOGIC".

IT just doesn't make sense, you know he could lose a battle and not die, there can be an arc that doesn't follow the following formula:

#1 BS Speech that makes him a complete MORALFAG...

#2 HE LOSES THE BATTLE, but mysteriously gets back up

#3 He KO's his opponent despite the fact that he's a LEVEL 0 and has no logical reason for winning the battle.

LOL. You still don't get it do you...there IS a logical reason...

Nothing is what it seems. It was JUST AS PLANNED...

Anyway, this is the type of series you enjoy in retrospect...
alexcampos said:
Hageshiikaze said:
Oh and I lol'd when he still considered himself a level 0...

I mostly DESKFACED when he said that...seriously, STFU Touma....

IndexFanboy214 said:
Why is it so hard for people to find Touma as a level 0? Im sorry but just cuz he beat people who are pretty strong doesn't mean he cant still be a zero.

Really???

You're really asking this?

OK...let's pretend he doesn't have imagine breaker or what I like to call "ULTIMATE ANIME HAX POWER"

He still manages to beat EVERYONE (all of which are STRONGER than him) completely based on "SHOUNEN LOGIC".

IT just doesn't make sense, you know he could lose a battle and not die, there can be an arc that doesn't follow the following formula:

#1 BS Speech that makes him a complete MORALFAG...

#2 HE LOSES THE BATTLE, but mysteriously gets back up

#3 He KO's his opponent despite the fact that he's a LEVEL 0 and has no logical reason for winning the battle.

This season really turned into a SHOUNEN anime if nothing else, except the arcs come out of NOWHERE and doesn't follow a cohesive or understandable plot.

Maybe the LN are better, but the anime has failed in many aspects.

get out
Apr 2, 2011 7:54 AM

Mar 2009
8/10
Apr 2, 2011 8:43 AM
Apr 2011
Psychotik said:
One of the worst shows I have seen. I liked the first season and I liked railgun, but this was complete utter shit.

yup..i agree with u..i dun care if other ppl want flame me or what.. but what i want to say from bottom of my heart, tis 2nd season anime overall really fcked up..i really regret watch it..i gona be hater for tis anime..

however.. i like accelerator char..that only thing i like..
Apr 2, 2011 8:46 AM

Nov 2010
What a ending, did not really see it coming but perhaps another season to wrap everything up. Misaka's mom is truly special.
Need more Accelerator.
9/10
Apr 2, 2011 9:01 AM
Nov 2008
It just wouldn't be Index if it didn't end with an overly-long speech from Touma and a trip to the hospital.

Overall, I give this season a 5/10. No idea why the fuck people are giving it 9s and 10s, did we even watch the same anime? This episode was one of the worst of the series, it was seriously like reading the first chapter of a book, skipping the 5 chapters succeeding it, then reading the final chapter.

I know Touma is an adept level fighter, but he shows absolutely none of his fighting prowess here. It's almost as if J.C. have completely forgotten how to choreograph a real fist fight. All Touma did was use his right hand, head and rely on a piece of bullet-proof glass. Seriously J.C., seriously? Touma is incapable of using his left hand and legs is he?

Overly humorous how many people have come to the conclusion that a third season will be coming any time soon.
no-thanksApr 2, 2011 9:06 AM
Apr 2, 2011 9:55 AM

Jan 2010

I want moore. :[
More Accelerator !
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2011 9:58 AM

Jul 2008
"Onibokusu" said:
Overly humorous how many people have come to the conclusion that a third season will be coming any time soon.

New Season's coming has nothing to do with opinions of some critics. It depends on DVD sales (Index S2 sells much better then S1), Original Source's popularity (Index in one of most popular LN's) and Studio's will to animate it (a certain cameo this ep showed that they are willing to animate more then just one more season).

S1 getting an S2 was questionable, but S3 seems like a certainty.

"Matheine" said:
I want moore. :[
More Accelerator !

Many people want more Accelerator ;)
Apr 2, 2011 10:03 AM

Jan 2009
Well, here I was hoping it'd be a great episode, and it started out pretty well.
Then suddenly, Touma begins spewing his nonsensical bullshit, and the episode quickly took a turn for the worse.

Oh well, I guess Touma's last words pretty much summarizes most of this season.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Apr 2, 2011 10:16 AM
Jan 2011
Oosran said:
Well, here I was hoping it'd be a great episode, and it started out pretty well.
Then suddenly, Touma begins spewing his nonsensical bullshit, and the episode quickly took a turn for the worse.

Oh well, I guess Touma's last words pretty much summarizes most of this season.

How come no one gets Toumas speeches, yeah of course there are bad ones, even the author jokes in the story saying his speeches are bad once in a while but then you got those he does make sense ones too.
Wanna read the"To aru majutsu no index" Light novels in English? Go here.
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=To_Aru_Majutsu_no_Index

Apr 2, 2011 10:24 AM

Nov 2009
Wasabi said:
And here it ends with zero closure. Let's hope season 3 will actually be good. 7/10

Yeah, i can see the foreshadow and all, but it just seems like they picked an awkward spot to end it in... I mean things were just getting started! The second half was better than the first though.
Apr 2, 2011 10:58 AM

Mar 2011
This episode was one of the worst of the series, it was seriously like reading the first chapter of a book, skipping the 5 chapters succeeding it, then reading the final chapter.

Probably because it is NOT the final chapter.If anything, we just arrived to the "true beginning".

To all the people saying this, seriously, what were you expecting?
That JC staff would skip half of the LN out right now? (god, this would be horrible)
Or for Index to have 75 episodes, so you can watch everything in a row?

It is quite obvious that the ending of the S2 must not be watched as a "true final".Even the anime says it itself.

(by the way, for one of the people before, haters are stupid. you can stop to watch it, you can decide that you don't care about it, but haters are just like trolls, the worst thing. Ever.)

Even without the sales part; let's say that JC staff are crazy and don't care about this.
The ending of S2 is a GIANT flag toward this. If a season 3 wasn't to be expected, Shiage would NOT be here. he have ABSOLUTELY no reason to be here without a S3, and he is VERY, VERY easily skippable.

I know Touma is an adept level fighter, but he shows absolutely none of his fighting prowess here. It's almost as if J.C. have completely forgotten how to choreograph a real fist fight. All Touma did was use his right hand, head and rely on a piece of bullet-proof glass. Seriously J.C., seriously? Touma is incapable of using his left hand and legs is he?

Thing is, he is not the real "fighter" of the serie, and the fights are not the most important part of it neither.
Apr 2, 2011 11:15 AM

Jan 2009
IndexFanboy214 said:
Oosran said:
How come no one gets Toumas speeches, yeah of course there are bad ones, even the author jokes in the story saying his speeches are bad once in a while but then you got those he does make sense ones too.
Okay, fine, let me rephrase that a little;
"Then suddenly, Touma begins spewing his actually-making-sense bullshit."
Sure, he does make sense. But it's still bull.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Apr 2, 2011 11:26 AM

Aug 2009
Hmm, this episode was actually pretty good. But that's because the amount of Musujime and Misuzu was totally awesome. <3

4/5 for this episode and 5.5/10 for this series. Totally disappointing. I liked Kuroko's arc, the arc on the boat aaaand that's about it. The pacing was terrible, the character were stupid and stereotypical, the art and animation took a real dive (Some parts were animated beautifully, I have to admit that. And the background were also really pretty.), there were plot holes everywhere and the story was completely incomprehensible most of the time.

Let's hope for a Railgun II next October.
Apr 2, 2011 11:30 AM

Mar 2011

I guess it depends of your tastes. These speeches are actually the very thing which makes me love Index stranger than Railgun.
If you are reallly want action, well, yes, it can be boring.

Anyway, correct me if I'm wrong, Indexfan, but IIRC, after this episode, things start to become more "serious" and less "huge speech out of nowhere", right?
(Well, the fact that we are not following Touma anymore sure helps...)
Apr 2, 2011 11:32 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
Like people said, this series is really for the LN readers. It's really really rushed though.

The amount of detail cameo appearances is amazing in the anime adaption if you can connect all the missing links and character relationships....

For instance, ITEM members made their cameo back in Railgun. And we get to see Fremea in this episode too ---> Indication for a possible 4th season.

3rd season is a given, unless J.C. Staff goes bankrupt or unforeseen events happen.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Apr 2, 2011 11:39 AM

Mar 2011
wakka9ca said:
The amount of detail cameo appearances is amazing in the anime adaption if you can connect all the missing links and character relationships...

This is the best thing with this anime IMO.
And Railgun make this even more obvious.
The series are good as stand-alone series, but they are really excellent when they are together and create a complex universe with links everywhere.
Say hello to the Kihara family, Railgun-watchers.
Apr 2, 2011 11:42 AM
Feb 2011
Mr_Ken said:

get out

Maybe i would not have phrased it like alexcampos but he has a point. This season did not have shit on the first one and the arcs had pretty much no tie in. And Touma holding a sermon EVERY single time he gets in a fight doesn't make it better either.
Apr 2, 2011 11:50 AM

Aug 2010
+ GROUP makes their debut
+ Foreshadowing of New Testament (I like those things at times)
+ Accelerator sees Touma
+ Hamazura appears

- Touma did not see Accelerator
- The ending had a similar feel of Index I, made me not very satisfied
- Everything went quickly
- This was when I finnaly started to get annoyed by Touma's speeches, especially that it was torwards Hamazura
Apr 2, 2011 12:02 PM

Nov 2007
I didn't even realize the guy giving orders to Accelerator was the guy from that season 1 ep. Group seems pretty cool and again much better than the beginning of the season.

less Index the better. I can't believe AGAIN Accelerator and Touma didn't meet up. why keep teasing?
Apr 2, 2011 12:40 PM

Apr 2010
ending the season like that felt a little bit awkward. I think for LN readers it seems like a great cliffhanger, but I'm trying not to read ahead.

Battle with Awaki felt wrong. Did I miss something where she can't teleport moving objects or something? Or teleport her opponent? Also, you're not really changing speed or direction while in the air, so it seems like the guy jumping up would be certain death vs move point.

I think I've missed something critical about Accel - how can he speak and understand when he isn't connected to the Misaka network? I don't really understand when/why he loses the ability to speak.

Also, what was the red thing on Awaki's neck? That special tape he mentioned? But why would she need it?
Apr 2, 2011 12:42 PM

Feb 2010
Did you guys notice that index II trailer had parts of "index III" (i mean , things that didnt happened)

like terra and aqua with their weapons :/
Apr 2, 2011 12:43 PM

Dec 2009
Too bad it's over, what about the announcement at the end of the second season ?

-> Now it's time for some LNovels
yuno6.jpg
Apr 2, 2011 12:43 PM
Jan 2011
willardhwright said:

I guess it depends of your tastes. These speeches are actually the very thing which makes me love Index stranger than Railgun.
If you are reallly want action, well, yes, it can be boring.

Anyway, correct me if I'm wrong, Indexfan, but IIRC, after this episode, things start to become more "serious" and less "huge speech out of nowhere", right?
(Well, the fact that we are not following Touma anymore sure helps...)

Yeah.

Really if u guys want to see for yourself just click the link in my sig for the novels in English and start on 14 and let me know what u think. If u don't like it then u should obviously drop the series
JoJo10Apr 2, 2011 4:27 PM

Apr 2, 2011 1:27 PM

Mar 2008
Damn, why only 24 episodes? With 2 more, it would have been totally epic... :(
But well, that last episode was good, funny to see Touma and Accelerator worked together by coincidence to save Misuzu :)
Apr 2, 2011 1:28 PM

Apr 2010
This episode clearly suggests a other season tho i wonder who would be the main personally i would find it great if there where to be a other season of Railgun the question is will that follow the changes made in this season of Index.
I salute Touma for slapping that guy he deserved it.
And it seems Accelerator got some new friends whether he likes it or not.

Speaking of Accelerator it seems he is a bit more helpful to others going out of his way to tell a little girl that her friend/family member died. (At least this is suggested)
And then helping Misaka's mother out and even running into Touma tho that was a rather short short moment and it happened twice this episode.
He still needs to learn to say thank you tho.

Touma was pretty insane ones again this episode even running at a group of kids with guns and it's a miracle he didn't get hit.
It still interesting to she how for his self sacrifice syndrome goes in helping others since he pretty much risks everything.
They probably reserved a room for him specially in the hospital since he comes there so often for treatment tho not as much as first season tho.
And he has a pretty good bond with the doctor by now.

Awaki's fight was pretty interesting to see as well and it was surprising to see her help Accelerator after what he had done to her a few arcs ago.
And know there even paired up with each other and i wonder how that relationship will turn out.
It does seems she learned from a few arcs ago tho she still has a serious killing intend but so does Accelerator.

All in all i am wondering what will come next tho i am pretty sure it will be a interesting watch ones again.
Apr 2, 2011 1:33 PM

Mar 2011
Papajan said:
ending the season like that felt a little bit awkward. I think for LN readers it seems like a great cliffhanger, but I'm trying not to read ahead.

Battle with Awaki felt wrong. Did I miss something where she can't teleport moving objects or something? Or teleport her opponent? Also, you're not really changing speed or direction while in the air, so it seems like the guy jumping up would be certain death vs move point.

I think I've missed something critical about Accel - how can he speak and understand when he isn't connected to the Misaka network? I don't really understand when/why he loses the ability to speak.

Also, what was the red thing on Awaki's neck? That special tape he mentioned? But why would she need it?
Awaki lost because teleporting is a very difficult power to use, even though she has a lot of freedom with it, to the point where she needs a flashlight to help her aim, it still requires a shit ton of concentration. Not to mention she isn't really trained for fighting or has any fighting skills like the other members of GROUP.

You mean when those jammer things got released? lol Who knows. Maybe it was getting a small signal or some shit. lol Kamachi.exe

That thing on Awaki's neck allows her to use her abilities. She pretty much lost the ability to use them after the Remnant arc, because of kuroko giving her that mental breakdown, and from accel hitting her in the face. What the machine does, is it helps keep her calm, and her stress level at a minimum, it's like a massage machine of sorts.

Aversa said:
Awaki's fight was pretty interesting to see as well and it was surprising to see her help Accelerator after what he had done to her a few arcs ago.
And know there even paired up with each other and i wonder how that relationship will turn out.
It does seems she learned from a few arcs ago tho she still has a serious killing intend but so does Accelerator.
You know they took a part out right? I put it in my early post.
FlowersAreCoolApr 2, 2011 3:30 PM
I hate you all.
Apr 2, 2011 2:58 PM

Oct 2009
Lol @ Misaka's drunken mum.

I hope we get a S3 soon...
Apr 2, 2011 3:10 PM

Jan 2010
This season felt extremely disappointing.
I'll give it a 7.

According to novelfags it'll be good next season, like insanely good.
So I'll be crossing my fingers until then.
Apr 2, 2011 3:21 PM

Jul 2008
@IndexFanboy214: Use the spoiler tags... some spoilers there are nasty -_-;

Papajan said:

He is connected to Misaka Network. The GROUP's Leader just reduced the devices performances: it works well enough to let him function like a human being, but not well enough to let him use his powers.

Papajan said:

As you may have noticed from the "Remnant Arc", Awaki easily gets stressed. That thingie calms her down.

Vanisher said:
Did you guys notice that index II trailer had parts of "index III" (i mean , things that didnt happened)

glad I am not gthe only one who remembers it :P
Apr 2, 2011 3:39 PM
Oct 2010
I don't see why such a negative reaction to the last of Touma's speeches… ok, there was the BS of him downplaying his imagine breaker, but Hamazura needed scolding. He was having quite a whinny "oh poor me" attitude, very reminiscent of that bomber guy from Railgun. Hamazura changes that attitude, thanks in a good deal to Touma's preaching.

Btw, those who think Touma will stop his sermons, here's a little "spoiler": he won't. Get used to it already. He even decided to learn English so he can preach to those who don't speak Japanese. >.>

@IndexFanboy - I think you should put that last post under a spoiler tag, as unlike mine (courtesy of Capt. Obvious) those are real spoilers, even if you're not saying much.

Sucrose said:
According to novelfags it'll be good next season, like insanely good.
So I'll be crossing my fingers until then.
I'm not directing this to you specifically... But what's with this fad of putting fag everywhere? Should I join by calling them(us) fagfags?
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Apr 2, 2011 3:39 PM

Dec 2009
Nayrael said:
Vanisher said:

glad I am not gthe only one who remembers it :P

Yeah, I remembered this too

It looks like they wanted to show us more, but wasted too much time with stupid arcs like....ehm like episode 1 - 17 O_o ( not including the science arc )

this kinda sucks
yuno6.jpg
Apr 2, 2011 4:28 PM
Aug 2010
This season wasn't as good as season 1 because the novels that were animated were the ones where the plot had no focus. It was only the Invasion arc where somebody hit the author in the head with a baseball bat and the story started connecting together and becoming epic. It doesn't help that JC Staff crammed eight novels in a 24- episode season and cut out some small parts that really made the series a joy to read (like the Accel/LO moments).

For those who are complaining that this season sucks, go ahead and leave. It's your loss if you decide not to which a third season if it comes out.

For those complained that they didn't explain anything, it's RIGHT THERE IN THE EPISODE. To summarize, Misuzu wanted to take her daughter away from Academy City because of the war, but the higher-ups decided up would be problematic to have parents removing their students when they see other parents doing so, so they hired Skill-out to target Misuzu. When Touma saved Misuzu, she realized that Academy City is the safest place possible for her daughter at the moment. EVERY city has problems like gangs, and it wouldn't make a difference if she took Mikoto away or not.

Now, onto my thoughts of the episode:

It was rushed. Specifically, they cut out the Necessarius part and the trash talk between Accel and Awaki. The animation was very nice, especially in the fight scenes. I like how they included a cameo of Fremea and also that they animated the last shot of GROUP exactly like the illustration in the light novels.

RIP Komaba. He was a noble leader and put up quite a good fight.

I'd like to mention that Hamazura is quite an important character and will quickly become gar since he was baptized by Touma's fist and preached to. Arguably, he's even unluckier than Touma.

Well then, this is goodbye until a third season.
Apr 2, 2011 5:09 PM

Apr 2010
Thanks for some answers. I think I need Awaki's special neck massager more than her, she seems way too calm now.
Apr 2, 2011 5:26 PM

Dec 2009
Dam. I was hoping that Accel and Touma would finally meet up, disappointed.

Apr 2, 2011 5:29 PM
Jul 2018
I'm just shocked Touma didn't falcon punch any women in the finale. That aside, solid episode, nothing outstanding but good nonetheless. Disappointed overall but it wasn't bad. 8/10 for now but probably gonna move it down to a 7.
Apr 2, 2011 5:43 PM

Mar 2010
Toumas such a weak ass.. I mean seriously.. he's been getting in to how many fights? And him having no powers except..nullifying magic.. Ya think a better man would at least know how to fight in hand to hand combat properly. Just more teasers for more series in more seasons.. not really an ending at all either.
Apr 2, 2011 6:07 PM

Mar 2011
Papajan said:
Thanks for some answers. I think I need Awaki's special neck massager more than her, she seems way too calm now.
I think she gets stressed out kinda easily from her trauma, but yeah I could really use one too. Probly be pretty expensive though.
I hate you all.
Apr 2, 2011 6:07 PM
Nov 2008
"Nayrael" said:
New Season's coming has nothing to do with opinions of some critics. It depends on DVD sales (Index S2 sells much better then S1), Original Source's popularity (Index in one of most popular LN's) and Studio's will to animate it (a certain cameo this ep showed that they are willing to animate more then just one more season).

Not really. The chance of an OVA is also there, as is the chance of a movie. Railgun got an OVA, so it's not impossible for Index to receive a short OVA rather than a full-out season.

Just because Index II ends openly, with a chance for J.C. to continue adapting, doesn't mean it'll happen in a televised season format (if at all). J.C. Staff has only done a three-season anime twice before: The Familiar of Zero and Nodame Cantabile.

"willardhwright" said:
Probably because it is NOT the final chapter.If anything, we just arrived to the "true beginning".

I think you misinterpreted, when I was talking about chapters it is what you call an 'analogy'. My post was about the plot flow of the final episode, as it felt like reading the first chapter of a book, then skipping to the final chapter.
Apr 2, 2011 6:15 PM
Jan 2011
MoonFox said:
Toumas such a weak ass.. I mean seriously.. he's been getting in to how many fights? And him having no powers except..nullifying magic.. Ya think a better man would at least know how to fight in hand to hand combat properly. Just more teasers for more series in more seasons.. not really an ending at all either.
Boy are u in for a surprise in season 3

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Nov 19, 2010

251 by StateofOhayo »»
Nov 29, 2023 10:33 AM

Poll: » Speculations for Ep. 23 ( 1 2 )

Aezile - Mar 18, 2011

53 by nanajp »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:47 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Aezile - Mar 11, 2011

174 by nanajp »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:46 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Mar 4, 2011

135 by nanajp »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:46 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Feb 25, 2011

138 by nanajp »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:45 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.