Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 3, 2011 9:04 PM

Nov 2010
Topic title speaks for itself, would you have the courage to become a magical girl or magical boy (Boy that sounds lame) and what would you wish be? And let's cut the "I wish I could have unlimited wish" crap.

I personally don't think I would become one unless it was needed. Even with powers fighting against very those creepy and innocently evil looking monsters seems rather frightening. The other magical people can do the job, I'd only consider being one if there were no others left to save people.

My wish would probably be eternal youth in that case.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 4, 2011 1:56 AM

Oct 2009
Is there such a thing as a magical boy?

I would never become one if it was in Madoka's world. If it was any other carefree magical girl world, though...then I'd probably do it. My wish would probably be for a billion dollars or something selfish like that lol
Feb 4, 2011 2:41 AM
Nov 2009
Magical Boy, i'd wish that the danger to the Mahou Shoujo / Shounen didn't exist, so that they only would do things like in Shugo Chara and Sailor Moon, but this anime... wow, i love it
Feb 4, 2011 6:42 AM

Nov 2010
break the system and wish for total invincibility, then go rage on some witches
Feb 4, 2011 7:26 AM

Oct 2009
Wish the witches out of existence forever, including the future, so that "magical girls become witches if they don;t keep fighting" thing can't happen again. It'll probably cause a huge logic bomb.
Or what the guy above me said.
Feb 12, 2011 5:21 PM

Aug 2010
ya id become one but its too hard to decide what id wish for >_<
Feb 12, 2011 7:36 PM

Oct 2008
If I could wish for anything, why would you wish for anything other than... more wishes?
Feb 12, 2011 8:02 PM

Aug 2009
My wish?

KILL KYUUBE

Then, there won't be anyone to make me puella magi.
Feb 16, 2011 12:27 AM

Mar 2009
I wouldn't wanna be a magical whatever. It comes with responsibilities and I don't want them.
Feb 16, 2011 12:36 AM

Jul 2010
let me become an almighty god.
Feb 16, 2011 11:25 AM

Oct 2009
Heck no. Have you seen what happened to Mami? Plus you'd have to do a semi-erotic character transformation, ALL THE TIME.
I'd rather be a normal human.
Feb 17, 2011 9:14 AM

Oct 2010
I would wish to destroy all I would deem fit to destroy. Yeah that would mean the one who gives me the wish I had to.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 17, 2011 9:30 AM

Mar 2010
I'm gonna just become a Kyubei and create my own Mahou Shoujo harem with my contracts.. :)

Feb 17, 2011 6:41 PM
Aug 2010
Hell no.
Feb 17, 2011 8:49 PM

Jun 2010
I would probably wish for a limited form of omniscience combined with specific protections so that I wouldn't fry my mind in learning too much at once, and would hide enough knowledge so that I wouldn't get bored by knowing too much of the future.
And it would allow me to devise a way to take Kyubei's place.
ToDo List:
1) Write two chapters
2) Read another two chapters of ____ Manga
3) Write two more chapters
4) Watch two episodes of _____ Anime
5) Write two more chapters
6) Repeat
Did you remember to eat and/or sleep today?
Feb 17, 2011 11:13 PM

Apr 2010
Ousto said:
Is there such a thing as a magical boy? l

Feb 18, 2011 1:57 AM

Jan 2009
Sure, where do I sign up?
‿‿

As for my wish, I dunno, something material, since I don't believe in superficial things like justice and world peace and whatnot.
Money, most likely, and enough of it so that I wouldn't need any more for the rest of my probably short life.

And what's not to like, fighting witches and stuff, seems a whole lot more fun than leading a regular boring life, so I'm with Kyouko on this one.
OosranFeb 18, 2011 2:10 AM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Feb 18, 2011 2:08 AM

Oct 2008
Ok...I as a Mahou-Shounen xD

I would wish for peace in the world because deep down it's the only thing I really want. I am sick and tired of hearing of wars and people dying.
Feb 18, 2011 7:41 AM

Oct 2010
I'd wish that the one who's gonna grant my wish will be unable to grant me my wish. I'd like to see the how he'd react to this self-conflicting wish.
Feb 18, 2011 7:46 AM

Jan 2009
Lefake said:
I'd wish that the one who's gonna grant my wish will be unable to grant me my wish. I'd like to see the how he'd react to this self-conflicting wish.
He'd grant your wish, and then being unable to grant your wish, it's un-granted, after which he can grant it, he does and is again unable to grant it, and it continues in an endless cycle. Or until he gets bored. ‿‿
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Feb 18, 2011 7:56 AM
Jun 2008
Okay, so - if I would be one of characters in this anime, then if I would meet this white squirrel granting wishes, I'd say that I wish him to kill and prevent witches from further coming out.

If you're asking me if I would like to become one in real life - no thanks - I tend to drop all my belongings everywhere and then leaving it there - I'd just loose my soul container and that's it.
Feb 18, 2011 8:56 AM

Sep 2010
i would wish for my health to always be in a perfect state with fast recovery if i ever get hurt.
just so im always ready :D.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2011 1:36 AM

Jul 2010
ShadowGilgamesh said:
break the system and wish for total invincibility, then go rage on some witches
I think I remember seeing an episode of the Twilight Zone about that a looong time ago. The guy wished for immortality, then he was cut into pieces and still alive. Have fun with that wish. :P

RyanSaotome said:
Ousto said:
Is there such a thing as a magical boy? l
Lmao@Ayumu
Wait, isn't he a Masou Shoujo? Not that I know the different, but whatever.

Uhm... I don't know what I'd wish for. At first I thought eternal happiness, but it would suck be little miss sunshine when someone close to me dies. >_>

Eternal youth is no good if I'm just going to be killed as a Mahou Shoujo.

I'm not interested in money.

If I could read minds I think I would hate just about everyone.

So I might just go with what this guy said:
MrGlassesMan said:
Wish the witches out of existence forever, including the future, so that "magical girls become witches if they don;t keep fighting" thing can't happen again. It'll probably cause a huge logic bomb.
Or what the guy above me said.
My life as a Mahou Shoujo was so long and difficult. At least I'd get a cute outfit out of this wish, right? Right?!

Or I could just wish for cake. We all know how well this went for Mami.
Feb 19, 2011 11:42 AM

Nov 2009
To understand myself.
That concludes my reason for living, and i wont mind dying under the hand of witches when i have attained that
I hate myself. That is my philosophy.
Feb 19, 2011 12:40 PM

Jan 2010
Buy land that happened to have the worlds largest deposit of gold. This way it's all legal.

or

A retirement age with benefits. Like I could stop and live a normal life after 5 years of fighting witches. I don't want to be grandma magic girl after 50 years with my wheelchair going all "you youngin's got it easy useing your fancy technology to kill witches. Back in they day ..... mutter mutter.... get off my lawn" (if I live that long)
Feb 19, 2011 4:17 PM

Oct 2009
I'd wish for my own utopia (probably your dystopia) and fly around as a magical boy*?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2011 4:36 PM

Feb 2005
I'd first make the blasted critter explain everything in detail, and then have a written contract with clear wording (Interpreted using the 1969 Vienna Convention art. 31-33 as per international practice) and articles with harsh ramification for any breach of the contract from Kyubey's side.
Then I'd barter forth the best wish I could think of, with as many specifics and details as possible. Probably just something involving me becoming a transhuman overman, with eternal life, the ability to roam space and manipulate all matter to my fancy. Nothing much really.

Oh, and I'd make sure my official title would be "Grand Magos" or "Psykana Premier", not some wishy-washy Meduca Meguca Magica stuff.
BamanFeb 19, 2011 4:39 PM
Feb 22, 2011 11:15 AM
Nov 2008
Based on what I know as of episode 7, I would wish to live my life without negative consequences. In theory, this would create a loophole. I could completely ignore my witch killing responsibilities and everything would be fine and dandy, on top of all of the other benefits. I'm sure Kyubei would still find a way to fuck me over though.
Feb 22, 2011 12:27 PM

May 2008
i wouldn't become a magical girl in my current situation.

if i didn't have a dog i have to take care of i'd accept it and wish for a new body with a new name. if i could specify, i'd wish for my body to be beautiful, blonde, androgynous and flatchested - if not i just want it to be normal looking.
-
Feb 22, 2011 1:00 PM

May 2008
i wouldn't become a magical girl in my current situation.

if i didn't have a dog i have to take care of i'd accept it and wish for a new body with a new name. if i could specify, i'd wish for my body to be beautiful, blonde, androgynous and flatchested - if not i just want it to be normal looking.
-
Feb 22, 2011 3:20 PM

Mar 2008
I would become one if Homura would become my wife. :3

Feb 22, 2011 5:09 PM

Apr 2009
I'd wish that witches and familiars didn't exist, and I mean totally, not only for extermination of the existing ones, but for a total impossibility of existence of any kind of witch or familiar.

Hm, given that Kyubey is also called a "familiar", that would also result in his non-existence...

And what if my Soul Gem dimmed? There would be no Grief Seeds to clear it...

Oh well... I'm just curious about what would happen from such a wish.
Feb 23, 2011 1:24 PM

Aug 2008
Probably, I wouldn't be one if I lived in that world since I would ask about basically everything about the transformation and job. But if I had to then I guess I'd wish for anarchy freedom. Or I could wish for there to be no more magical girls/boys and witches.
Feb 24, 2011 5:31 AM

Sep 2008
I'd wish to be talented in all things. Just spend my life acquiring all these skills so I'd be ready for any eventuality.

Either that or I'd reshape the world in my image. Don't know what that would look like, but that's half the fun. Just project all those inner demons, fears, wishes, dreams and desires on the rest of the world and watch how it copes^^

If it's an option, I'd add an addendum to the wish where my life becomes needlessly cinematic. Get my own badass soundtrack. When people watch me space distorts in order to create really dramatic camera angles at the appropriate moments. A lord or the rings type narrator following my struggles. All that kind of stuff.
Feb 24, 2011 8:43 AM

Nov 2010
wish for an other 3 wishes ^^
Feb 24, 2011 9:56 AM

Apr 2010
I Would become a Mahou Shounen in a heart beat, and my wish would be wishing for the power to alter reality as I see fit
Feb 26, 2011 5:00 PM

Dec 2010
I would accept, but put the wish on hold until I really need it.
Because, to be honest, I wouldn't have a particular wish.
Afterall, an opportunity to save the world is a lot more than most people get in their entire lives.
"Tonight, I sit in the eye of the storm. As fire boils around me, I press forward, winds and lightning lashing my wings. I am no match for what I face. Yet I will not back down, and though fear may place it's stranglehold on my heart, courage will see me through. With tears in my eyes, I hit full throttle. My engines become an inferno, and my weapons light up, awaiting my command.

If I die tonight, I will do so fighting for everything I believe in."

Feb 26, 2011 5:23 PM

Oct 2008
xCooki3s said:
I would become one if Homura would become my wife. :3

Homura is the best thing since sliced bread.
Apr 9, 2015 6:18 AM
Apr 2015
Well since kyubey can cut corners on nearlly every wish(like invinsablite:if you wish for that kyubey will only make your body invinsable.making you a witch (not in madokas world)if your soulgem turns completly black.)if i were in anyworld i would wish to have the power to turn into a witch and be able to summon familiors instead of turning into a witch.[2nd greatest wish EVER!!!]
May 12, 2015 7:42 PM

Sep 2013
To teleport me into the mahou shoujo of the end universe so I can become a true mahou shoujo :)
Oct 15, 2015 1:44 PM

Jan 2012
kickthebucket said:
wish for an other 3 wishes ^^

Jun 17, 2016 6:19 AM
Mar 2016
First of all. I'd make wish coz you get magic. MAGIC HELL YEAH!
In witch universe my wish would be to "Erase all selfishness that has ever been,is and will be" coz selfishness is bad thing.
In Madokami universe my wish would be to "Change world into better place after I die" Hopefuly this wish would change world and also after I die my friends and family wouldn't be sad because of it.
And in Akuma universe idk if you can even become magi there or what do you fight but I'd probably wish for "Power to create whichever food I want for myself and people who starve"
And hopefully I have cool magi outfit and magic *u*
Mar 20, 2018 11:20 PM
Mar 2018
Depends. If I KNEW the history the way the girls knew, because I don't want to be caught with a witch's kiss, I might become a magical girl. If I didn't know, I'd "hmmmm" and haw about the whole thing like Sayaka and Madoka did. But if I found a good wish, I'd wish it.

My wish would be selfish; it would be to be the most adaptable and intuitively observant magical girl as I could. Then, even if times were at rhe worst and I was doomed to be a witch, it would be the way I want it to be.
May 4, 2018 3:03 PM
Sep 2015
I would become one , and fight for the greater good , and my wish would be that my family live a healthy and peacefull life .
May 14, 2018 9:58 AM

Apr 2017
Of course I would become one, when Sayaka said those things about people who need that wish more than she does I was screaming "Me !"
I'd wish to have complete control over every quantum field, especially the Higgs field. That means I could disassemble reality if I wanted and reassemble it as I see fit.

And I could assemble as much money as I wanted.

Well, all of this is probably impossible to be granted by a mere magical entity like Kyuubey... BUT SINCE HE SAID "EVERYTHING YOU WANT"
KurayaMay 14, 2018 10:09 AM

『 The truth has power because it’s the truth.
And because it is the truth, that makes it just.
It’s persuasive, isn’t it? Don’t you want truth like that? 』

May 14, 2018 10:10 AM
Jul 2018
Would you become a magical girl/boy?

Yes, I would become a Magical Girl.

What would you wish for?

I'm not entirely sure. Probably for there not to be any violence and/or war or what-have-you that plagues the world today?
May 14, 2018 10:12 AM

Aug 2017
i would wish too fucking die instantly because life is pain
May 14, 2018 10:21 AM

Nov 2015
I wish for earth to become uninhabitable.
A real humane wish.
May 14, 2018 10:28 AM

Aug 2017
It'd be cool to be a phantom thief or something from Persona 5, if that counts. It'd make life more interesting having an alter ego where you actually do something useful with your life :P
May 23, 2018 11:42 AM

Mar 2014
Ousto said:
Is there such a thing as a magical boy?

I would never become one if it was in Madoka's world. If it was any other carefree magical girl world, though...then I'd probably do it. My wish would probably be for a billion dollars or something selfish like that lol

Just look at the latest anime season LOL
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Apr 21, 2011

1543 by Biisoo »»
Apr 23, 3:47 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Apr 21, 2011

229 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 2:11 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Mar 10, 2011

704 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 1:41 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 24, 2011

627 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 10, 2011

523 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 11:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.