Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 29, 2011 6:17 AM

Feb 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So we got a death but it wasn't someone we expected: Mira.
I'm wondering though, how the hell did Lisanna survive that blast and is still alive?
And Zeref getting angry at the end is serious business. An unexpected change of personality but I prefer this one over the emo version of him.
Wonder what Ultear means by her being saved when she find Zeref.
Jan 29, 2011 6:55 AM

May 2009
I don't know if Mira has really died or not, but I have a feeling she hasn't. It's a shounen after all, even if someone dies, it's not a woman.

Good chapter though, I really like this arc. The text at the end said Zeref is still asleep, I wonder what he will be like after he has awoken. I also wonder about what will happen to Natsu, since he passed out, but it looked like the God Slayer guy was still conscious.
Jan 29, 2011 7:19 AM

Nov 2010
It still isn't 100% sure that she's dead. She may just be unconscious or in a coma, it wasn't shown that much, only that she didn't answer her sister calls in one page...
Either way it's cool, Zeref got angry, I hope something good will come out of this
Jan 29, 2011 7:36 AM

May 2009
belatkuro said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So we got a death but it wasn't someone we expected: Mira.
I'm wondering though, how the hell did Lisanna survive that blast and is still alive?

Always remember this: they aren't dead untill you see the body. this goes for almost all mangas!!
Jan 29, 2011 7:58 AM

Aug 2010
Great chapter..
We finally got our answer on the question: "Who was Natsu shedding tears to?" and it seems like it was Mira...I didn't really expected this...
Either way, if Zeref joins the action, I wonder how will the tides turn...
Jan 29, 2011 8:00 AM

Apr 2010
Hades will show up to save Ultear. I still reckon he's only going to use Zeref to power himself up or something.
Jan 29, 2011 8:06 AM

Apr 2009
Wouldn't it be neat? Zeref as a member of Fairy Tail? Just sayin', not really implying anything.
Jan 29, 2011 8:12 AM

May 2010
Uh-oh Zeref is angry, i got a bad feeling on this one.

Jan 29, 2011 8:31 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
Mira's not dead. They wouldn't go off and kill a important character like that....I hope.
Jan 29, 2011 9:06 AM

Feb 2010
Love this chapter! It's absolutely great and stunning.
But anyways:
-I love love love the title page with all the chibis 8D So so cute <3 (I want to take them home...SERIOUSLY).
-I'm glad to see that although Natsu defeated Zancrow a bit too easily imo...there was some sort of development from Natsu (as a result of his battle with Gildartz). He realizes that there are times where you have to retreat, but he also believes that this isn't the time to do so. I really like that scene (not sure exactly why).
-Actually enjoyed Mira vs. Azuma (?) battle more than I initially thought. You can tell it's kind of intense especially when it comes to Mira because not only does she have to fight off Azuma (?) but also she was constantly has to watch how much time Lisanna has before it explodes. Mira isn't my favorite character, but I really like this battle due to the tension and intensity caused by Mira's conflict...and I almost had tears coming out too ;___; Hopefully she wouldn't die but then again this is shounen so she might...unless the author decides to make this arc more serious and realistic.
-I'm glad Azuma (?) have at least some respect not try to attack Lisanna while she's mourning for Mirajane. I don't particularly like him but he gained my respect from that.
-Wonder what Ultear meant by needing Zeref so that she can be saved? Hmmm..very very curious...

And then this as well:
belatkuro said:
And Zeref getting angry at the end is serious business. An unexpected change of personality but I prefer this one over the emo version of him.

[I admit he's quite good-looking here haha ^^;] Totally didn't expect to see that kind of expression from him when he meets Ultear.
sallym613Jan 29, 2011 9:23 AM
Jan 29, 2011 9:15 AM

Oct 2009
NOOO! Mira's my favorite. She can't die. =(

I'm not too worried though.
Jan 29, 2011 9:35 AM

Oct 2009
The last page made me kind of lol a bit. Ultear has a moment --> She's sullen --> Sees Zeref --> She cries out of joy --> Zeref angry. Kind of funny when you realize how the person they're all looking for is pretty much pissed off at them. Can't wait to see what happens next week!
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SakataKintoki&sclick=1]

Oct 2009
The last page made me kind of lol a bit. Ultear has a moment --> She's sullen --> Sees Zeref --> She cries out of joy --> Zeref angry. Kind of funny when you realize how the person they're all looking for is pretty much pissed off at them. Can't wait to see what happens next week!

Oct 2009
Jan 29, 2011 9:43 AM

Apr 2009
maybe its good that she died.. she was useless anyways..

though i think Mashima is trolling us again like the old fart...(forgot his name xD)

and Wow.. Serious Zeref >>>>>>>> Emo Zeref
Jan 29, 2011 9:48 AM

Oct 2009
I hope Mira didn't die. If she did die in this manner, then this would be a huuuge minus for Fairy Tail manga.
Jan 29, 2011 9:50 AM

Jan 2008
That was a pretty unfortunate chapter for Mirajane.

Natsu passing out afterwards was something that I saw coming. He does that a lot after fighting a strong opponent.

Zeref looks like an angry badass.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Jan 29, 2011 10:27 AM

Jul 2009
Love the cover page this week! I don't think Mira will really die, there was no build up. I mean, you can really tell when the author is killing off a character.
Jan 29, 2011 12:07 PM

Jul 2010
I'm sort of disappointed.
I believe the biggest no-no is that of Lisanna being perfectly fine whilst she was actually the one being IN the "bomb" - and still only Mira got hurt.
Natsu passing out was something I hadn't really expected, but then again: it only makes sense.
I don't know...I seem to be at "meh" turns with fairy tail and OP right now
Jan 29, 2011 12:15 PM

Apr 2009
good-time said:
I hope Mira didn't die. If she did die in this manner, then this would be a huuuge minus for Fairy Tail manga.
How so? If anything that would just make it more interesting.
Jan 29, 2011 1:10 PM

Jul 2009
I don't get how Mira holding onto Lisanna made all the explosion get her (then again it is a shounen manga) but this doesn't seem to be the death (or whatever) that was in Charle's vision.
Jan 29, 2011 1:22 PM

Oct 2009
ReaperEXE said:
good-time said:
How so? If anything that would just make it more interesting.

Most likely yes, but not in such manner. This would be an all of a sudden and pointless death. Really one of Fairy Tail's strongest dies just like that.
Jan 29, 2011 1:30 PM

Aug 2009
NOOO Mira can't die! She is Fairy Tail's poster girl! Plus they can't lose another S rank mage. Who is the dead one going to be? I thought it was Makarov now its Mira.
Jan 29, 2011 1:44 PM

Feb 2010
great chap and zeref pissed that was the last thing i was expecting.
Jan 29, 2011 2:17 PM
Sep 2007
I also do not believe that Mira is dead. I actually still believe that Makarov is going to be the character to die, seeing that a couple of chapters back, Luxus sensed something was going on. I'm thinking that Luxus will be the new "Master" of the guild after this arc.

Also, we have yet to see Lisanna's full potential, so Mira's "death" probably will spur on Lisanna to fight with all her power.
Jan 29, 2011 2:22 PM

Jan 2009
viral_hun said:
I don't know if Mira has really died or not, but I have a feeling she hasn't. It's a shounen after all, even if someone dies, it's not a woman.

Good chapter though, I really like this arc. The text at the end said Zeref is still asleep, I wonder what he will be like after he has awoken. .

I don't think Mira is dead either. Not yet anyway. I also wonder about Zeref too.
ReaperEXE said:
Wouldn't it be neat? Zeref as a member of Fairy Tail? Just sayin', not really implying anything.

I like that idea!

Jan 29, 2011 3:27 PM

Jan 2010
KuroDubZero said:
Mira's not dead. They wouldn't go off and kill a important character like that....I hope.

I hope your right. I dont think she is dead though. Ever shounun i have read have kept all the girls alive even the unimportant ones. If she did die she died for a good reason. They couldn't kill her sister off now especially since they just brought her back and she means a lot to the main character (Natsu)
A man who knows nothing and says something IS the dumbest person alive. A man who knows something and says nothing could possibly be the smartest person in the world -Unknown

Jan 29, 2011 4:14 PM

Mar 2010
Well, quite a character-growing chapter. Of course, someone like Zefer being angry just means an entire chapter full of cool looking spells and what forth. Still, I doubt Zefer is going to be a fighting force though out the chapter. Probably going to either get TKO by the Grimore Heart guild leader or Urtear.

I have to most odd feeling; in the end of the arc, Zeref is going to sacrifice himself to repair all the damage done on the island, including rezzing everyone who died (In the fairy tail group). In the end, Zefef body is what everyone is crying over. Just a hunch...
"Life...It's the most difficult videogame I've ever played, with the most advanced enemy AI, too many events and quests constantly updated, and for over 16 years so far, i haven't found any save point D: I have yet to beat this game. I've looked up for some cheat codes, but most of them involve finding some kind of herbal items, and none of them really maxes out stats or gives invincibility."
Jan 29, 2011 6:54 PM

Jun 2010
Seeing Natsu raise his fist reminded me of the Vivi farewell in One Piece.

Im expecting an angry burst power up from Lisanna, or something like that, either her or Elfman.

And yes angry Zeref is great.
Jan 29, 2011 7:57 PM

Sep 2010
I like the cover page~<3
ANywho, MIIIRAAA D: I'd like it better if it was Lisanna who died /shot.
But seriously though, hope Mira doesn't die. Another S-class mage would be lost.
But maybe, Mira's "death" = Power ups for both Elfman and Lisanna.
Btw, ZEREF~<3 xD Ultear was so :'D but then Zeref was DD:<<
Jan 29, 2011 9:10 PM

Jun 2010
Thought the old man would bite the dust first but it turns out it would be Mirajane, but then again Mashima might be messin with us.....it'd still be more interesting if....both Makorov and Mira died. XD
Jan 29, 2011 9:25 PM

Oct 2008
I highly doubt that Mira is dead. If she was going to die I'm sure it would've been far more dramatic than that.

I'm loving angry Zeref! <3 The next chapter should (hopefully) be good.
Jan 30, 2011 12:35 AM

Mar 2010
Angry Zeref makes me remember of Gerard xD I really liked that.
I don't think Mira is dead
And the fact Natsu fainted after saying sth like this is a little lame xD
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
Jan 30, 2011 1:25 AM

Jun 2008
While you could say it shows originality letting Mira die the truth is she was undeveloped as a character so if she was gonna die she needed a little more development. Or else her death just seem like a waste since we never got to know her very well making you wonder why the hell did the author create such a character that was suppose to be awesome and powerful and then let that character die completely undeveloped and with out a really awesome fight.
Jan 30, 2011 4:13 AM

Dec 2010
ZEREFISHOTZEREFISHOTZEREFISHOTZEREFISHOTZEREFISHOTZEREFISHOTZEREFISHOTZEREFISHOT!!!
Seriously, he is so god-damned lovely <333
Kill that Ultear bitch, would you? ... Would you, please? =3

Nah, Mira couldn't be dying. There's no way she is. And I have no idea as of how Lisanna could survive. Could it be, that Mira transferred the magic into her body and died?
Jan 30, 2011 8:01 AM

Jun 2009
Zeref is probably a good guy that accidentally did something that got him known as a bad guy or something, kinda like Lelouch in Code Geass. I have a feeling the Dark Guilds are gonna regret very soon.
Jan 30, 2011 8:19 AM
May 2009
I don't think Mira died as well... Otherwise, Elfman would have felt something cuz that how it usually works when someone in their blood or friend dies XD.. Hoping she wouldn't die cuz I consider her the eye candy of Fairy Tail if she disappeared like that then yea it's a minus to this manga..
Jan 30, 2011 8:26 AM

Feb 2010
Remember? Lisanna thought to be dead 2 years ago. Old man supposed to be killed by hades. And what happen in the end?

Mira will definitely survive.
Jan 30, 2011 1:46 PM

May 2008
Zeref pissed = cool fight next chapter.

...At least I hope so.
KupopopoJan 30, 2011 1:51 PM
Jan 30, 2011 2:31 PM

Oct 2009
Zeref in action where, where? Oh next chapter should be intresting.
Jan 30, 2011 3:28 PM

Jan 2011
I'm a bit disappointed.
I really wasn't expect Mira's death, and I thought that I will see Lisiana's power but nothing from her -.-
okashinaJan 31, 2011 6:31 AM

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Jan 30, 2011 8:04 PM
Jul 2010
QUE CAPITULO FODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Jan 30, 2011 10:59 PM

Oct 2008
I don't think Mira died.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jan 31, 2011 3:45 AM

Jun 2009
Awesome!! everything was at its point..
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Feb 1, 2011 12:00 AM

Nov 2009
I hope that mira is not died !!!! =) .. thats my last hope ..
she's one of my favorite character ..
Feb 1, 2011 12:10 AM

Nov 2009
Monad said:
While you could say it shows originality letting Mira die the truth is she was undeveloped as a character so if she was gonna die she needed a little more development. Or else her death just seem like a waste since we never got to know her very well making you wonder why the hell did the author create such a character that was suppose to be awesome and powerful and then let that character die completely undeveloped and with out a really awesome fight.

I total agree with that one ..
Feb 1, 2011 2:24 PM

Jul 2009
Wtf? Who gives their opponent 3 minutes to fight? Seriously.
Feb 1, 2011 6:30 PM

Nov 2009
OK - I know my prediction is ridiculous but wtv.

Zeref wipes out almost everyone in Grimoire Heart who manages to meet him, and soon after Natsu and the others confront him. He joins Fairy Tail as a member and helps them on loads of other arcs, until one day another Dark Guild came and subdues him, waking up his true self. zeref betrays fairy tail and injures many people there, eventually killing at least two people *ahem*. Natsu says why would zeref do that and zeref replies with an evil comment *ahem* wipes out natsu and goes out with the other Dark Guild for world domination. natsu and the others feeling angry and will kill zeref *ahem* i know its just a prediction ... but ... most shounens are like this. perhaps zeref could be the next Sasuke uchiha or something, lol.
Feb 1, 2011 9:20 PM

Feb 2010
Ellenna said:
Nah, Mira couldn't be dying. There's no way she is. And I have no idea as of how Lisanna could survive. Could it be, that Mira transferred the magic into her body and died?
Agreed.

gmgkng said:
OK - I know my prediction is ridiculous but wtv.

Zeref wipes out almost everyone in Grimoire Heart who manages to meet him, and soon after Natsu and the others confront him. He joins Fairy Tail as a member and helps them on loads of other arcs, until one day another Dark Guild came and subdues him, waking up his true self. zeref betrays fairy tail and injures many people there, eventually killing at least two people *ahem*. Natsu says why would zeref do that and zeref replies with an evil comment *ahem* wipes out natsu and goes out with the other Dark Guild for world domination. natsu and the others feeling angry and will kill zeref *ahem* i know its just a prediction ... but ... most shounens are like this. perhaps zeref could be the next Sasuke uchiha or something, lol.
That would take too long, with the current story line there's not much characters to cover so i think the rest of the manga will be over in less than 100 chapters. and zeref won't probably be evil at all, just like how 90% of mashima's villians are not.

the mirajane fight was cool, and the dude she was fighting with will probably be finished off by gildartz, and i didn't expect that zeref meets ultear in the very beginning, not to mention being pissed at him.
Feb 2, 2011 8:14 AM

Aug 2010
Shyster said:
Love the cover page this week! I don't think Mira will really die, there was no build up. I mean, you can really tell when the author is killing off a character.

This..
I just hope zeref is gonna kick ultear's ass.. I don't like her >_>
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 297 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

azeriraz - Aug 31, 2012

284 by aoo-kun »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 296 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kyon5 - Aug 24, 2012

324 by aoo-kun »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 295 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Aug 17, 2012

95 by aoo-kun »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 294 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

azeriraz - Aug 3, 2012

121 by aoo-kun »»
Yesterday, 8:40 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 292 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kaeji - Jul 12, 2012

112 by aoo-kun »»
Yesterday, 8:38 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.