Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 31, 2012 3:00 AM

Sep 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Damn that to be continued crap! So much happening and seeing Levy cry made me sad as well.
Aug 31, 2012 3:04 AM

Mar 2011
Fanservice cover. Gazeel will most likely get arrested down there.
That woman.. Ul perhaps? I can't remember any other woman that we know and would serve for such a cliffhanger. So many people will die. Most propably FT's fodder members (some of the main cast too?). Ryuzetsu land. So the final event will be out of the arena, in a land of Ryus=Dragons?!?
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Aug 31, 2012 3:10 AM

Feb 2012
Come on, way too many interesting things in this chapter and it just ended, fuck.

Graveyard for dragons under the arena, Yukino working for Arcadios, Arcadios being called a savior, many people are going to die on July 7 including FT guys and the Zeref girl's identity?

I just noticed it but who is Levy referring to when she said "my dear", is Gajeel going to die? And damn, look at those scars on her face.

Kanic said:
That woman.. Ul perhaps? I can't remember any other woman that we know and would serve for such a cliffhanger.

Hm, I mean she sacrificied herself in order to seal the Zeref demon, so there is a possible connection but I don't know, does Jellal even know her face?

ryuu = dragon
setsu = season/time, matchday or some sort of crystal
ZhouAug 31, 2012 3:21 AM
Aug 31, 2012 3:22 AM

Apr 2008
Ha so Gajeel getting kicked out of the fight DID have a purpose. Suck on that non believers.

Anyway. OMFG THIS HAS TO BE THE MOST CHILLING CHAPTER I HAVE READ IN FT UNTIL NOW.
Aug 31, 2012 3:23 AM

Apr 2010
Man some seeeeeeeeeeeeeeerious shit is about to go down!! I wonder who will die? I think they'll kill some of the more important of the supporting cast off. One of the 3 siblings will die for sure I reckon. Plus Levy was writing to Lucy, so the guild were separated it seems. Or did Lucy get kidnapped?

I want to know now!!

The dragons disappeared 7/7/777. Fairy Tail get owned on 7/7, forgot the year though. Dragon bloodbath?
Aug 31, 2012 3:24 AM

Mar 2011
Zhou said:
does Jellal even know her face?

Yes, he does. Back in the council he had a talk with ultear about her mother would be one of the 10SW if she was still alive. He knew of her death/face/powers all too well and it's exactly THAT scene that made me think it's her (due to Gerard's surprise)
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
-Mr.Freeman
Aug 31, 2012 3:30 AM

Feb 2012
Kanic said:
Yes, he does. Back in the council he had a talk with ultear about her mother would be one of the 10SW if she was still alive. He knew of her death/face/powers all too well and it's exactly THAT scene that made me think it's her (due to Gerard's surprise)

Nice, I didn't remember that part. Let's say her consciousness remained in that ocean, who could have given her the new body?

Future Lucy doesn't sound that bad, too.
ZhouAug 31, 2012 3:34 AM
Aug 31, 2012 3:32 AM
Aug 2011
That girl is Lucy. I have no doubts. Its Future-Lucy

Too much awesomeness. I cried during Levy's narration. What horrible scars.

Graveyard. Acnologia is possibly seeking revenge

Died...Died...Died!
Holy Sting who is it going to be.

Final Day match-ups before the bloodbath:
Natsu vs Ichiya
Jura vs Laxus
Erza vs Kagura

5/5 , 5/5 , 5/5 , 5/5 , 5/5
Aug 31, 2012 3:34 AM

Oct 2011
So people will die huh? I doubt Levy and Gajeel have that type of relationship where Levy refers to him as "my dear".

I didn't like how Natsu was so happy after the chapter by saying "lets fight again sometime". He should have been stern by telling them a lesson and then walking away.

The Arcadios stuff seems interesting and Yukino joining his cause was a major point in the chapter.

Why was Gajeel huffing and puffing so much?

Lastly, fan service on the first page. Erza got the goods.
Aug 31, 2012 3:35 AM

Sep 2010
OMG Levy those scars. O_O

Just when it got good the chapter ends. Wonder who the girl is?

5/5
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Aug 31, 2012 3:36 AM

Dec 2010
The dragons are probably going to come and then annihilate them all.

It almost seems impossible for anyone to survive this event, so the fact that Levy is writing to lucy perhaps she got sent to the spirit dimension or something. The spirit dimension was supposed to be a key point of this arc it got mentioned a few chapters back. Even if someone were to survive this event they'd be covered in bandages like levy.
Aug 31, 2012 3:37 AM

Jun 2010
Somebody tell me what the hell did just happen.... o.o
Aug 31, 2012 3:41 AM
Aug 2011
Darkdrone said:
So people will die huh? I doubt Levy and Gajeel have that type of relationship where Levy refers to him as "my dear".

I didn't like how Natsu was so happy after the chapter by saying "lets fight again sometime". He should have been stern by telling them a lesson and then walking away.

The Arcadios stuff seems interesting and Yukino joining his cause was a major point in the chapter.

Why was Gajeel huffing and puffing so much?

Lastly, fan service on the first page. Erza got the goods.

Their relationship is just that they both like eachother.

-MgZ_ said:
Somebody tell me what the hell did just happen.... o.o

Well, it appears that shit is just about ready to hit the fan.
Gatchum_Bye-ByeAug 31, 2012 3:44 AM
Aug 31, 2012 3:43 AM

Jan 2012
Serious business is serious business...

Gajeel and the dragon graveyard... Levy crying and talking about all those people that died... and then the woman's face reveal cliffhanger..

Damn it! Come out faster Fairy Tail!
Aug 31, 2012 3:43 AM

Apr 2010
I have a feeling that the girl Jellal is chasing could be Layla Heartfilia. Well just a wild guess.
Aug 31, 2012 3:44 AM
Oct 2011
Darklight0303 said:
Ha so Gajeel getting kicked out of the fight DID have a purpose. Suck on that non believers.
It's felt too random for me. Besides, the "Two dragons are defeated by the fire's dragon's powerful feelings" at the beginning was really awkward. I have an important exam next week I hope I can pass it with the power of my feelings towards my nakama, or gf since I have no nakama, I hope it works.

Anyway I'll say what I understood about Gajeel: Natsu made him ride a random cart and he randomly reached that place, is that what happened? I might've missed something here, so can anyone explain?
Aug 31, 2012 3:46 AM

Apr 2008
eivanhoe said:
I have a feeling that the girl Jellal is chasing could be Layla Heartfilia. Well just a wild guess.

I don't think so. For one: Why would she cry at Natsu's fight. Two: Why would Jellal be so shocked?

There are only two people that would match these two conditions. One is Erza and the other is Lucy.
Aug 31, 2012 3:49 AM
Aug 2011
Candor said:
Darklight0303 said:
It's felt too random for me. Besides, the "Two dragons are defeated by the fire's dragon's powerful feelings" at the beginning was really awkward. I have an important exam next week I hope I can pass it with the power of my feelings towards my nakama, or gf since I have no nakama, I hope it works.

Anyway I'll say what I understood about Gajeel: Natsu made him ride a random cart and he randomly reached that place, is that what happened? I might've missed something here, so can anyone explain?

Go reread the Erigor vs Natsu battle. (There were more references, but I can't exactly remember where)
"Flames of Emotion" that's one of Natsu's primary abilities.
Aug 31, 2012 3:53 AM

Apr 2010
Darklight0303 said:
eivanhoe said:

I don't think so. For one: Why would she cry at Natsu's fight. Two: Why would Jellal be so shocked?

There are only two people that would match these two conditions. One is Erza and the other is Lucy.

Does it mean that Mashima will adopt a time-travelling kind of story?
Aug 31, 2012 3:58 AM
Aug 2011
eivanhoe said:
Darklight0303 said:
eivanhoe said:

In the Great-World-Of-Magic,"Zeref's World", Arc-Of-Time will be completed and it would even allow one to travel through time.

Just look at that girls face and her sad/crying face. Exactly like Lucy.
Aug 31, 2012 3:58 AM
Jan 2008
Legitimately scared for a lot of the Fairy Tail cast!
Aug 31, 2012 4:06 AM

Apr 2008
eivanhoe said:
Darklight0303 said:
eivanhoe said:

He did it with Rave.
Aug 2011
...Died
...Also Died
...And
...And
My Dear...Also...

1) Master Makarov?
2) Laxus Gray Makao?
3) Mirajane?
4) CanaFried?
5) Gajeel

Jan 2012
Fairy Tail is back from a 2-week hiatus?
Aug 31, 2012 4:09 AM

Sep 2010
PervisumChaos said:
Legitimately scared for a lot of the Fairy Tail cast!

Just as long as Juvia and Jellal dodge the bullet for now I'll be fine.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Aug 31, 2012 4:10 AM

Apr 2008
Eksta said:

Uh what are you talking about?
Aug 31, 2012 4:12 AM
Feb 2012
OMG
Now Levy's crying face while writing kinda freaked me out...what in the world's gonna happen???? O.O
Also, still can't decide who's gonna die or disappear or whatever...probably Lucy, but ...>.<

Ok, so aparently the dragons have been killed and buried under the arena. Shit.
I'm curious to know who that woman is though...no idea.

Interesting chapter, can't wait for the last battle!!
Aug 31, 2012 4:19 AM
Aug 2011
Eksta said:

There was a 1-week hiatus, 3 weeks ago.

But the past 2-weeks was just revenge asskicking.
Aug 31, 2012 4:31 AM

May 2012
Damn I wonder who that lady was that Jellal saw! Maybe she's the Edolas version of Zeref?! XD
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Aug 31, 2012 4:34 AM

Jun 2012
Weird chapter in many ways. I still confused xD
Aug 31, 2012 4:37 AM

Apr 2008
Uchihafan25 said:
Damn I wonder who that lady was that Jellal saw! Maybe she's the Edolas version of Zeref?! XD

Why would Jellal be shocked then? He clearly recognizes the person.
Aug 31, 2012 4:38 AM
Aug 2011
Uchihafan25 said:

Edolas people don't have internal magic, and that means it would have been impossible to sense her presence.
Aug 31, 2012 4:39 AM

Jan 2010
At the end I had tearful eyes. Who died? WHO!?!
Denerwować się to mścić się na własnym zdrowiu za głupotę innych.
Aug 31, 2012 4:39 AM

Dec 2011

I wasn't expecting this chapter to be so AWESOME!

So much went on this chapter....I don't even care that much about the tournament now...altough there's Laxus vs Jura and Erza vs Kagura...which should be really interesting.

Dragon Graveyard,Levy's face with a scar crying about people who died,mysterious girl....

Aug 31, 2012 4:40 AM

Apr 2008
WolfWoods said:

So much went on this chapter....I don't even care that much about the tournament now...altough there's Laxus vs Jura and Erza vs Kagura...which should be really interesting.

Dragon Graveyard,Levy's face with a scar crying about people who died,mysterious girl....

It was obvious that the tournament was trivial. Now I hope people can accept that truth and quake in fear for the future cause OH BOY things are looking deliciously grim.
Aug 31, 2012 4:53 AM

Sep 2007
Oh man ...
I'm fucking afraid now.
Aug 31, 2012 4:56 AM

Apr 2008
Levi mentions 3 people who die, I suspect the Shadow Gear teammates Jet & Droy, and Gajeel. Although maybe Gajeel might be considered MIA instead of dying, since maybe the Dragon Graveyard is where he may be seen last. Who know's? this is getting exciting. And I call future Lucy!
Aug 31, 2012 4:57 AM

Apr 2008
Kazejimonji said:
Levi mentions 3 people who die, I suspect the Shadow Gear teammates Jet & Droy, and Gajeel. Although maybe Gajeel might be considered MIA instead of dying, since maybe the Dragon Graveyard is where he may be seen last. Who know's? this is getting exciting. And I call future Lucy!

Get in line bub. Few of us claimed that since the crying scene at the start of the last chapter :P
Aug 31, 2012 5:01 AM

Aug 2011
Just boring .. after the shit he pulled off last week i don't seem to care any more.
Darklight0303 said:

Your an idiot, that was just verry poor writing by mashima
Aug 31, 2012 5:03 AM
Aug 2012
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
eivanhoe said:
Darklight0303 said:
eivanhoe said:

In the Great-World-Of-Magic,"Zeref's World", Arc-Of-Time will be completed and it would even allow one to travel through time.

Just look at that girls face and her sad/crying face. Exactly like Lucy.

That girl with zeref powers must be Lucy from the future who came over to stop the rritual. Must''ve lost her mind so levy is writing out to her.
Aug 31, 2012 5:08 AM

Apr 2008
blackslash32 said:
Just boring .. after the shit he pulled off last week i don't seem to care any more.
Darklight0303 said:

Your an idiot, that was just verry poor writing by mashima

Yes and you know so much about good writing don't you, mister naruto man.

If you don't care, don't bother posting. Simple as that. Have a nice day
Darklight0303Aug 31, 2012 5:17 AM
Aug 31, 2012 5:10 AM
Aug 2011
My new theory on who that girl is!

+ (Fusion)

=
Luref / Zercy

Gatchum_Bye-ByeAug 31, 2012 5:15 AM
Aug 31, 2012 5:10 AM

Apr 2008
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
My new theory on who that girl is!

+ (Fusion)

=
Luref / Zercy

That sounds kinda sexy...
Aug 31, 2012 5:12 AM

Mar 2011
I don't wanna think about time travel theories. It is too hard to handle and most of the times it ends up being contradictory.

I would much prefer Ul, who after being "one" in a sense with a demon for so many years could explain why she gives the sense of "zeref's aura".
-Mr.Freeman
Aug 31, 2012 5:15 AM

Dec 2011
Darklight0303 said:
WolfWoods said:

It was obvious that the tournament was trivial. Now I hope people can accept that truth and quake in fear for the future cause OH BOY things are looking deliciously grim.

Oh yes it is!Can't wait for what's going to happen,can't wait to see the animated version of GMG,can't wait to see who is that girl,can't wait to see laxus fight,can't wait to see what the dragons will do.Fairy Tail is just full of win for me now.

blackslash32 said:

Oh c'mon,it wasn't boring.I mean,you can have your opinion and all...but all this stuff that happened or has been foreshadowed can't just be boring.
Aug 31, 2012 5:16 AM

Apr 2008
Kanic said:
I don't wanna think about time travel theories. It is too hard to handle and most of the times it ends up being contradictory.

I would much prefer Ul, who after being "one" in a sense with a demon for so many years could explain why she gives the sense of "zeref's aura".
Ul would not trigger that kind of a reaction and she would not cry for Natsu during the fight. Sorry to dash your hopes XD
Aug 31, 2012 5:18 AM

Mar 2011
Darklight0303 said:
Kanic said:

Ul would not trigger that kind of a reaction and she would not cry for Natsu during the fight. Sorry to dash your hopes XD

Indeed this is my main problem but at the same time it could be after seeing Gray (and possibly Lyon) after so long.
-Mr.Freeman
Aug 31, 2012 5:19 AM

Apr 2008
Kanic said:
Darklight0303 said:
Kanic said:

Indeed this is my main problem but at the same time it could be after seeing Gray (and possibly Lyon) after so long.

She's looking at the fight though. XD I guess I am just used to time travel and paradoxes thanks to series like Legacy of Kain and Blood Omen :P
Aug 31, 2012 5:19 AM

Dec 2011
Kanic said:

Yeah,Deliora is one of zeref's demons,after all.

...Or is every single demon Zeref's demon?If I remember right,the two demons we saw had something to do with him....

But,like Darklight said,I don't know why she would react like that.Unless she was looking at Gray/Lyon for some reason.
Aug 31, 2012 5:22 AM

Apr 2008
WolfWoods said:
Kanic said:

Yeah,Deliora is one of zeref's demons,after all.

...Or is every single demon Zeref's demon?If I remember right,the two demons we saw had something to do with him....

But,like Darklight said,I don't know why she would react like that.Unless she was looking at Gray/Lyon for some reason.

She's also standing at the back of the crowd so spotting Gray and Leon from there is almost impossible. Meanwhile the fight is in the center of the Arena as well as broadcasted on multiple floating screens.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 295 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Aug 17, 2012

96 by KayKimii »»
Aug 8, 11:25 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 283 Discussion ( 1 2 )

azeriraz - May 18, 2012

60 by KayKimii »»
Aug 8, 10:04 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 545 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

animefan8800 - Jul 21, 2017

235 by a0i-kun »»
Jul 20, 8:00 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 544 Discussion ( 1 2 )

animefan8800 - Jul 13, 2017

98 by a0i-kun »»
Jul 16, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 543 Discussion

animefan8800 - Jul 7, 2017

40 by a0i-kun »»
Jul 16, 5:11 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.