Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 24, 2011 10:19 AM
Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ayumu is interested in Twin-tail =)
The necromancer kill Ayumu?? but that can't be true since she is a necromancer and necromancer has a very strong feeling on "death".It must be someone else ><

the pudding remind me of this
http://abu.tintin.com.tw/
Jan 24, 2011 10:43 AM

Apr 2010
Still no blonde haired girl? And I thought MAL had her listed as a main character =\

Jan 24, 2011 10:44 AM
News Team
꙳•❅*°⋆❆.ೃ࿔*:・*❆

Apr 2010
Would be interesting to see if Yuu actually is the culprit. She seems to be the type of cute, quiet and emotionless character that could end up killing anyone.

(Not that I think she's the culprit)

Submit News × GuidelinesPart of U × Color Your Night × Limelight × Headline˙⊹܀⁺☁︎˚˙⊹⁺.˙⁺
Jan 24, 2011 11:30 AM

Dec 2007
I have the feeling that the twin-tailed girl is the culprit...

Funny masked Ayumu btw =)
Jan 24, 2011 12:12 PM

Jul 2010
Fight on Pudding continued but Yuu got it with cute tattoos on face <3 Ayumu secret revealed, poor Orito. i wonder why hero friends are always unlucky with girls. its just become so normal in every harem series. Aikawa got a twin-tail girl in his harem?

Yuu is the culprit? no way O.o.. i think this is a misunderstanding. maybe Yuu got there to save them, and twin-tail thought she is the culprit.

I really like how this series is moving towards deep plot while maintaining comedy.
Jan 24, 2011 12:42 PM

Sep 2010
Funny episode, it's start to be more interesting at the end (i'm not talking about the fight for pudding). Twin-tail girl was so kawaiiii :3

I'm also thinking that Yuu isn't the culprit... I hope ...
Jan 24, 2011 12:50 PM

Feb 2010
This really is a hilarious show.
Jan 24, 2011 1:01 PM

Sep 2008
PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI!
I believe this episode had a good balance of humor and seriousness; I especially loved when those girls were putting on those ridiculous masks.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 24, 2011 1:07 PM

Oct 2010
my awesome senses tell me that yuu didnt kill ayumu!
who would have thought that haruna could be so awesome at jenga lol
Jan 24, 2011 1:13 PM

Dec 2009
Mask Donalds XD

Great episode ^^ 4/5
yuno6.jpg
Jan 24, 2011 1:13 PM

May 2010
This sure is a fun show.

Without harem and fanservice it would be even better though. I don't mind the other protagonists being female but all girls being hot for the male lead and blushing when he enters the room is getting rather old.
Jan 24, 2011 1:24 PM

Jan 2009
"Mystletain Kick!"
"That's not a kick!"
>_> It was kinda funneh the first time, second time not so much. Third time and it's just lame now.
Other than that, a pretty uneventful episode, and the only thing that stood out was them jenga skillz.
Oh and also, apparently embedding was disabled for this video, or something. >_> But hey, it's Giga Pudding.
OosranJan 25, 2011 12:38 AM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jan 24, 2011 1:28 PM

Jul 2009
Haha that alarm clock was simply awesome xD
So random and ridiculous (^.^)

Wished we could get to see a bit more of that interesting twister game though *cough*
Jan 24, 2011 1:33 PM

Jun 2010
So apparently Yuu might be the culprit of the serial killings. Although its strange, if she is the culprit, why would she kill Ayumu only to revive him as a zombie?
Jan 24, 2011 1:41 PM

Apr 2009
so what evil twin or misunderstanding about Yuu ? this show is better than I expected after ep1
Jan 24, 2011 1:50 PM

Nov 2008
The first part was mostly dedicated to fanservice but things got interesting towards the end. Now I'm actually getting suspicious about Yuu. But I'm sure that it's not her, unless she is somehow collecting "life" from others to give it to Ayumu.

I thought that we would get to see the other girl or is this one it? Anyway I'll be looking forward to next week's episode!
Jan 24, 2011 1:52 PM

Aug 2009
too much fanservice
and that clock that Haruna has is scary
Jan 24, 2011 2:03 PM

Dec 2009
The scene at the bowling alley was pure hilarity from beginning to end. lol @ the friend talking about how no girls like that stupid mask and in the background there's nothing but girls laughing and having fun with them.

The alarm clock and the jenga scene were pretty brilliant too. I'm not even sure why there's a plot at this point, the random hilarity alone is enough to keep this show's momentum up.
Ara ara.
Jan 24, 2011 2:06 PM

Jul 2010
Omg please don't let it be Yuu! It can't be, why would she save him if she wanted him to die? In the flashback it was a guy right? A guy who stabbed Ayumu... right?

I liked this episode, it was a bit too much comedy (all those contests for a pudding xd) but the second part was kinda serious... poor Ayumu though, he is now suspecting the "girl" who saved him (and he's living with her in 1 house)... I'm curious how this'll turn out :)
Jan 24, 2011 2:11 PM

Oct 2010
I will post just this just quickly will edit later.

^*Dies of MOE* Haruna was just too Moe with Ayumu's friend imagination and those those shimapans.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 24, 2011 2:19 PM

Oct 2010
Another ridicules episode, nice development as well. Can't wait until next week for the next episode ^.^
Jan 24, 2011 2:22 PM

Jan 2010
Twin-Tail's voice pretty much matches the scream from the flashback. I'm pretty sure she's the killer. What better place to lay low than in a hospital?
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Jan 24, 2011 2:31 PM

Aug 2010
Orita has some top notch fantasies. It couldn't be Yuu right? Why she do that? Well we will found out soon!
Jan 24, 2011 2:33 PM

Sep 2007
Wao they sure ramped up the fanservice in this episode. The jenga scene and Orito were pretty lulzy. Glad that they're slowly keeping the plot going.
Jan 24, 2011 3:03 PM

Jul 2010
Kanade-chan said:
Me too. She's just way too "nice" to Ayumu. Also, I went back to episode 2 with the scene of him getting stabbed and found that the person behind him was shorter with at least shoulder-lengthed hair. The silhouette didn't look at all like Yuu, so yeah. If this is really the conclusion to our "mysterious" killer, then that's just so lame.

Game_Master said:
too much fanservice.
Tell me about it. This show has been on overload since episode 1 though, so I probably shouldn't complain about it now.
But it's still so stupd and annoying...

Kind of an uneventful episode overall. Hints at the killer, loads of fanservice, and bowling. That about sums it up.

When Ayumu was talking to miss twin tails, they kept saying "they" and "them" in the subtitles when referring to the serial killer(s). Were they suggesting that there is more than one person, or what? It just didn't seem like the right word to me; I don't know.
Jan 24, 2011 3:05 PM

Jun 2009
Well, wasn't this great? The show proved to be a lot better than what i expected, we've got lol moments and plot at the same time... what more should there be?

Iilia said:
When Ayumu was talking to miss twin tails, they kept saying "they" and "them" in the subtitles when referring to the serial killer(s). Were they suggesting that there is more than one person, or what? It just didn't seem like the right word to me; I don't know.

"They" is used in singular as well, you know.

flame_master_14 said:
Twin-Tail's voice pretty much matches the scream from the flashback. I'm pretty sure she's the killer. What better place to lay low than in a hospital?

Though so too.
OrochiPLJan 24, 2011 3:14 PM
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 24, 2011 3:05 PM

Apr 2007
Ugh, I hate when they shit on the side bro character like this.
Jan 24, 2011 3:07 PM

Apr 2010
That Orita guy is one annoying guy and the way he got turned down every time was great.
This episode was a bit better then last week but not good enough to give me a good opinion about this anime.
Pretty much the only thing this Anime has going for it is the fan service.

I think that girl in the hospital is the culprit for some reason i somehow doubt that Hellscyte is the killer.
Jan 24, 2011 3:18 PM

May 2009
I dont know what to think, but the episode was cool, jenga skills :-D
Jan 24, 2011 3:28 PM

Nov 2007
omg the new girl was really cute and we already had Haruna and Yuu. I'm sure there's more to it and Yuu isn't a blatant killer. interesting though, not that there's much to chose from but favorite show this season? yeah!
Jan 24, 2011 3:52 PM

Sep 2010
fanservice + moe overload
And the plot continues to unfold. Looking forward to next episode.

Jan 24, 2011 4:10 PM

May 2010
love it, im still laughing at Orita's fantasy about yuu's voice and how he slams his head on the bowling ball after.

Jan 24, 2011 4:11 PM

Sep 2010
Oh the hilarity in this episode.
Jan 24, 2011 4:11 PM

Dec 2007
I dont think Yuu is the killer...dont see the motive and she dont carry sword no? only scythe :P....first i was thinking it will be that ninja-babe but she has another kinda sword too...i dont think its that twin-tail girl too....she was kinda honest? :D and i think someone would be more surprised if someone who you killed would walk to your room like nothing happened...of course if she isnt some kind of i dont know spirit?werewolf?pixie? :D:D well something supernatural :P (when we have necromancer,mahou shoujo,ninja/vampire)
[center]If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.
Jan 24, 2011 4:47 PM
May 2010
Oh wow... I think my opinion of this anime would go up a lot if she actually was the murderer.

Unfortunately, I honestly doubt that is going to happen.
Jan 24, 2011 4:58 PM

Mar 2009
I really like how this show still can give off comedy yet keep its serious plot. Possibly the best show this season.
Jan 24, 2011 5:00 PM
Aug 2010
interesting episode with possible plot development???

on a second note...
PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI GIGA PUDDI first thing i though of when i saw the episode xD
and if i'm not mistaken its a reference to this?...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sEI1AUFJKw
ezboiJan 24, 2011 5:04 PM
Jan 24, 2011 5:49 PM

Sep 2008
My guess would be the twin-tails is the killer. Also, i bet she's Yandere as hell :/
Jan 24, 2011 5:52 PM
Feb 2010
I wish I could play Jenga like that. I liked Yuu's mahjong tiles too :]
Jan 24, 2011 6:11 PM

Dec 2010
I gotta say, that is one seriously messed up alarm clock. This is probably the first intense Jenga game I've ever seen XD. Interesting and amusing episode as usual. Fanservice is always nice too. :]
Jan 24, 2011 6:12 PM

May 2010
I kinda wanna try that kind of pudding now.
Real Hell is inside a person-Ai Enma (Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae)
Do you know where hell is? Inside your head-Chrona (Soul Eater)

Jan 24, 2011 6:29 PM

May 2009
Iilia said:
Kanade-chan said:
Me too. She's just way too "nice" to Ayumu. Also, I went back to episode 2 with the scene of him getting stabbed and found that the person behind him was shorter with at least shoulder-lengthed hair. The silhouette didn't look at all like Yuu, so yeah. If this is really the conclusion to our "mysterious" killer, then that's just so lame.
I'd shoot a brick if the serial killer turned out to be Yuu. No. Freakin. Way. However, pointing the finger at the twin-tails is a rather interesting idea. If it was her, it would make a whole lot of sense why she kept wanting to see Ayumu and also why her description of the perp so closely matched Yuu. But at this point, the serial killer could be almost anyone.

Btw, that was one epic Jenga match and a pretty darn awesome badminton game too.
Jan 24, 2011 6:48 PM

Jul 2009
OrochiPL said:
Well, wasn't this great? The show proved to be a lot better than what i expected, we've got lol moments and plot at the same time... what more should there be?

Iilia said:

"They" is used in singular as well, you know.

Improperly. It's used as a PC replacement for "him or her".
Anyway, many lulz were had this week.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Jan 24, 2011 7:20 PM
Jan 2011
a lot of fan service for us viewers today, and a hard core jeaga using ninja and chainsaw skills!

my deduction points to Eu not being a culprit, if any one notices ayumu was stab by a sword weapon (katanna) while Eu uses a scythe weapon, though i can't picture her using that weapon

and if i remember the twin tail girl has sword weapon she got from her grandpa (so she says) below her bed. it's wooden but it could be sheathed kind

Eu was probably their on the crime scene, whether she was their stop the culprit or not is probably the mystery, either case ayumu was involved in the incident and Eu probably felt responsible

oo... i hope their relationship won't get awkward already, Ayumu being either afraid or angry at Eu now that he suspicious of her
Jan 24, 2011 7:30 PM

Jun 2009
"White Panties"
"I would like to know you, senor"
"'It's Senorita, you fantasizing monster" LOL

I love that panties part and Eu wearing a black t-back totally did it for me. Damn I love this anime. lol

The fanservice is kept to a desirable levels as well so it's all good. Man, still can't get over the fact that Sera has some serious gorgeous body. Also, Twintails FTW!

I'll just nevermind the serious stuff for now.
Jan 24, 2011 7:40 PM

Mar 2010
ArcticMech said:
Iilia said:
Kanade-chan said:
I'd shoot a brick if the serial killer turned out to be Yuu. No. Freakin. Way. However, pointing the finger at the twin-tails is a rather interesting idea. If it was her, it would make a whole lot of sense why she kept wanting to see Ayumu and also why her description of the perp so closely matched Yuu. But at this point, the serial killer could be almost anyone.

Btw, that was one epic Jenga match and a pretty darn awesome badminton game too.

I vote for the twin-failed girl being the killer why?
1. Just unusually nice, it felt so mellow dramatic
2. The so called "Wooden sword" probably the weapon used to kill Ayumu
3. Ayumu having now "fallen" for the twin-tailed girl and now is having second-thoughts about Eu. It's exactly what twin-tailed girl wants.
4. To further note, I think when twin-tailed girl asked Ayumu's friend whether he like the new hairstyle was used to change her APPEARANCE. So Ayumu wouldn't remember what the killer looked like (Not that he does).
5. Overall just have a weird vibe that it just doesn't seem "natural" especially when Eu is very sensitive about the death issue.

Anyways good episode looking forward to the on-going mystery :D

P.S. Where's Victorique when you need her XD
Jan 24, 2011 7:58 PM

Oct 2010
This episode mainly did 3 things for me, for one Orito's imagination in regards to Sera's white panties as well as the bath version of her, Haruna's overload MOE onii-chan playing games with me and Hellscythe's black tongue, told quite a lot about his fantasizing being on almost the same level as Ayumu. Thus them being good friends and there being the reason of why. The other 2 are in general fan service and revealing of a new female character named Kyoko with her memory of the culprit's description.

On the other hand the episode started out pretty well with Haruna, as people mentioned I got myself a amazing laugh out of the pudding dream no to mention it was a cute little fellow with its voice that made me laugh. There is also the Haruna's alarm clock being quite dangerous. Which reminds me of how cute Haruna was with with her tongue sticking out again. Haruna's fan service in regards to seeing that cleavage of hers was fine too. Although not as much as the extensive footage of Sera's fan service in the spoiler (NSFW)
That girl in the classroom was rather charming. Nice try at wannabe McDonald reference although Ayumu's mask reminded me of Santos the Mexican wrestler if anyone knows that one.

Hellscythe herself was not that bad, a particular position of hers was rather interesting in view and her mahjong's win was also cute custom tile interesting. Kyoko herself is cute and I wonder about her background info. Kyoko also has rather large breast for the fan service glory but is Ayumu ever lucky that she hugged him and pressed her breasts against him. However this is where my theories come in. I think this can go in many ways but right now what I am thinking is that the culprit is either a) Eucliwood's brother and is the main problem of this series or one of its many arcs or b)Is someone from the clan of Eucliwood which might be Necromancer or in general magicians of powerful caliber. I am also thinking that her brother might have cast a curse on Eucliwood for her not to talk and she is looking for him. It could also be a sister of Eucliwood or twin sister. All speculations are open about the culprit at this point.
Yumekichi11Jan 24, 2011 8:03 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 24, 2011 8:03 PM

Feb 2008
I'm liking this more and more each episode. I think it's probably my favorite next to Yumekui Merry.

And now I have to wait another week. Fuck.
Jan 24, 2011 8:25 PM

Jan 2011
maybe the killer is some similar to Eu? just a guess,and hope they don't do to many fanservice later on,also anyone notice *perverted sketchy one-touchy*phase that yaachan said too in Toradora haha
Jan 24, 2011 8:27 PM

Aug 2010
God, the fanservice in this ep was fantastic. I loved Haruna's scenes, they were so cute, but I can't forget the amazing rack on Sera.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who's worst girl? It's Sera, right?

SwimminglyDone - Mar 26, 2016

12 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Apr 1, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 28, 2011

147 by IfIspeak »»
Jan 31, 3:27 PM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 29, 2011

236 by Muow »»
Jan 24, 2023 12:02 PM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 28, 2011

245 by Muow »»
Jan 24, 2023 7:35 AM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

mystik - Jan 31, 2011

200 by Muow »»
Jan 22, 2023 1:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.