Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 31, 2011 10:49 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
we get to learn some back story on Yuu. she was pretty cute there. not quite as much comedy this time besides his Masou Shojou costume getting "cuter", though I prefer Sera's claim that it was disgusting.

what the hell was up with that giant whale appearing out of nowhere? wouldn't that cause trouble in the city?

the killer strikes again. I watned to see more of that cute girl from last episode too :(.

first time I got to start a thread haha.
Jan 31, 2011 11:01 AM

Nov 2009
still no Tomonori? man I hope she appear in next ep
Jan 31, 2011 11:06 AM
News Team
꙳•❅*°⋆❆.ೃ࿔*:・*❆

Apr 2010
''The string of fate wiggles along. A strong magical presence will cause it to wiggle more violently. Disturbances and uncertainties cause my magic to lose control. It affects the string of fate and changes reality.
That is why I must not express emotions.

I cannot speak because my words carry magic. I must never speak.
My words are too heavy. Even I do not know which of my words will become magic. That is why I cannot say even a single word.

Intense pain runs through my head when my words become magic.
I do not want that any more.''

Now I've got a clearer view of her back story.

''Can I stay with you?
Stay with me. Don't go anywhere. Stay by my side.''

So. Freaking. Cute. Yuu. :*

Submit News × GuidelinesPart of U × Color Your Night × Limelight × Headline˙⊹܀⁺☁︎˚˙⊹⁺.˙⁺
Jan 31, 2011 11:08 AM

Sep 2010
Yet another awesome episode and Ayumu getting cuter was hilarious.

The whale thing made me go wtf?? It appeared out of nowhere and didn't really do much damage to the town except when Ayumu kicked off one of those button looking things.

And we got to learn more about Hellscythe too.

overall 5/5 from me.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jan 31, 2011 11:08 AM
Jan 2010
I like how Sera stops going forward to attack because she forgot to insult Ayumu.

What could have made it better is if Ayumu did a Mystletain Kick from space, only for the freaking whale to say "That's not a kick"

Also, NOOOOO, Kyouko!
Jan 31, 2011 11:35 AM

Apr 2010
What was that at the end, with the dead girl? That wasn't the girl from the hospital in episode 3, was it? And here we all thought she was the killer...

Jan 31, 2011 11:37 AM

May 2010
never seen so much raw epicness from a man wearing a maid uniform
Jan 31, 2011 11:40 AM

Jul 2009
im guessing the whale thing has to do with her showing emotions... bad things happen when she cries right? hence, the giant whale lol
Jan 31, 2011 11:47 AM

Sep 2010
I'm very enjoying this show but i'm waiting for Haruno to recover her own power :(

"OH, you're a cross dressing piece of shit festering in a bag of rotting garbagen, but I believe in your strenght."

It was epic.
Jan 31, 2011 11:53 AM

Nov 2009
Finally his transformation! Was waiting for it)
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Jan 31, 2011 12:04 PM

Sep 2008
At least this should put a stop to all the hurrdurr necromancers don't wear plate armor.
I feel bad for that whale though... it's just floating around, minding its own business then some puny creatures start slicing it up. =[
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 31, 2011 12:11 PM

Jul 2010
RyanSaotome said:
What was that at the end, with the dead girl? That wasn't the girl from the hospital in episode 3, was it? And here we all thought she was the killer...
Yeah, I was also in that group. Still, if she's not, that's great! Because I was prepared to be extremely disappointed with a fail plot like that. Since it seems she's not the killer, though, that makes this show better in my opinion. Ha... now watch, she'll come back to life by being possessed by the sword. Oh, how I would laugh.

Ojisama_Cut said:
I'm very enjoying this show but i'm waiting for Haruno to recover her own power :(

"OH, you're a cross dressing piece of shit festering in a bag of rotting garbagen, but I believe in your strenght."

It was epic.

Agreed! It would be much better if Ayumu stayed a zombie with super human strength and Haruna recovered her powers. After all, the outfit definitely looks better on her...
I agree with Sera's sentiments that he looks disgusting. :P

The characters were all spectacular this time around. Haruna is kind of growing on me, so that's good. Yuu is still freaking cute and amazing. And Sera is still bad ass. And best of all: NOT MUCH FANSERVICE!

Thank you.
Jan 31, 2011 12:15 PM

Feb 2009
Excellent episode as usual.. Good balance between humors, seriousness, cuteness, and randomness.

The 1000% upgraded version of costume was damn cute. LOL Ayumu is the best as a Masou Shoujo.

Look forward to the next episode.
Jan 31, 2011 12:16 PM

Apr 2010
mystik said:
We get to learn some back story on Yuu. she was pretty cute there. not quite as much comedy this time besides his Masou Shojou costume getting "cuter", though I prefer Sera's claim that it was disgusting.
There is comedy in this Anime?

And did i actually catch on to a form of plot?
Seems like the girl from last week was killed confirming she wasn't the killer, which makes me wonder what it was that she saw.
It could not have been Hellscyte as she was with Haruka and Sera when Ayumu and the Doberman got attacked by the killer.

The outfit Ayumu got when releasing his 1000% power looked like a wedding dress.
And it a wonder Haruka didn't fall trough the roof pushing of that whale.
Jan 31, 2011 12:25 PM
Aug 2010
I loved the fact in Magical Girl Form the main character kicked the enemy's head off he so should of gone 'Mystlain Kick' even though 'Mystlain Kick' insn't a kick. This episode might have taken the show beyond so bad its good to its just its kinda good.
Jan 31, 2011 12:39 PM

Jul 2009
Aversa said:
mystik said:
We get to learn some back story on Yuu. she was pretty cute there. not quite as much comedy this time besides his Masou Shojou costume getting "cuter", though I prefer Sera's claim that it was disgusting.
There is comedy in this Anime?
Did you miss when Kerberos 'tried' to have a sip of tea, and failed horribly (at least by human standards)
I laughed my ass off at that scene xD

It's a bit sad they're going for the more "serious love theme" though, I quite like the ridiculous, pointless, easygoing random humour (^.^)
Jan 31, 2011 12:40 PM

May 2010
...and then, a giant whale
I have nothing to put here. Go me.
Jan 31, 2011 1:09 PM

Nov 2008
I'm glad that they included some information about Yuu, at least it explains why she is the way she is. Kind of sad, so I'm wondering if she will ever speak?

It seems like they added the "battle" scene out of nowhere. It just didn't feel like it fitted together since they cut away from Yuu's scene.

Also I'm kind of getting more suspicious about the girl in the hospital now, after all it showed that a patient there had been killed.
Jan 31, 2011 1:11 PM

Aug 2010
Cute was quite cute this episode. And his cross-dressing is wrong on so many levels.. lol

Seems like the killer is still going at it.
Jan 31, 2011 1:12 PM

Dec 2009
Ok episode ^^

Too bad his Masou Shojou Power didn't reach the 9000 mark, would be epic

EternalDreamer said:
Did you miss when Kerberos 'tried' to have a sip of tea, and failed horribly (at least by human standards)

Dito XD
yuno6.jpg
Jan 31, 2011 1:25 PM

Jul 2010
great episode. Yuu is so cute and we got her back story. first half depressed and second half funny with masou shoujo transformation. wow more power and masou shoujo suit will become more cute.
Jan 31, 2011 1:25 PM

May 2009
AMAZING!
Jan 31, 2011 1:33 PM

Jan 2010
Y so srs?

It's starting to develop quite a plot there, isn't it? I would have loved if Keroberos had survived, but plot wise it makes it better.
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Jan 31, 2011 2:03 PM
Nov 2009
Yuu is just mhhhmhmmm.....Wtf a whale? Where did that come from lolz. And who is dat killer? O_o. Good episode
Jan 31, 2011 2:09 PM

Aug 2010
That was quite an epic bettle.
Jan 31, 2011 2:12 PM

Dec 2007
haha good ep...btw the whale showed because Yuu cried no? and disturbed the flow of fate ..was it?....

Anyway the dead girl at the end was the one from ep 3 no?.....but to me it looked like she cut her neck by herself...also she dropped iron katana from the sound of it....the girl from ep 3 had boken(wood practice sword) no? so it weird....i still think she is killer though :P
[center]If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.
Jan 31, 2011 2:23 PM

Jun 2010
Amazing episode. So we finally learn why Yuu doesn't speak and is emotionless...pretty sad. Ayumu was so GAR this episode, with his romantic speech to Yuu, to the lolwut battle with a giant whale wearing a sweater.

We also got some more moments with the serial killer, still don't know what the killer looks like like, and apparently the killer killed Kyoko...
Jan 31, 2011 2:48 PM

Jan 2010
i liked the Cute Conversation Ayumi With Hellscythe

EternalDreamer said:

haha , & he did it pretty clean [he didnt Had any mark on her Coat xD]
Jan 31, 2011 2:55 PM

Jan 2009
nice episode, also great explanation of yuu, but some thing i dont understand, if can absorb magic, why cant he absorb hers like when he did with haruna?

Jan 31, 2011 3:04 PM
May 2009
Amazing comedy and it looks like there's gonna be an amazing plot too, 2 amazing things in one
Jan 31, 2011 3:10 PM

Jan 2009
Needless to say, this was by far the worst episode yet.
It just doesn't work when they try to be serious. Kind of like Dragon Crisis, it falls on the points where it tries to be really serious.

Other than that, I lol'd at the giant flying whale.
And I kinda like Sera by now. Despite finding her a bit too "big".
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jan 31, 2011 3:10 PM

Sep 2010
I was so waiting for the “over 9000!” remark...too bad...

Actually, I think now I don't care for the drama, I don't care for the plot, I don't care for any of the girls. Ayumu as a Mahou Shojou alone makes my day. I don't know why, but I laughed when he powered up and Haruna went all serious: “You musn't become any cuter!”
Also kicking off a whales head was...strangely entertaining.
Jan 31, 2011 3:15 PM

Feb 2008
Spirit_Sempai said:
Ok episode ^^

Too bad his Masou Shojou Power didn't reach the 9000 mark, would be epic

EternalDreamer said:

Dito XD

there is no way it could have lived up to it....

so shes so powerful she has to seal just about everything about her. hehe it'll be interesting to see her use her powers. i can only imagine how it felt to revive a dead human who suffered a stab wound.
Jan 31, 2011 3:16 PM

Jun 2009
Best ep so far. Had fun moments and serious ones too... and there's a plot! It was unexpected, but the show improved in my eyes a lot by now.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 31, 2011 3:20 PM

Oct 2010
Great episode, im very surprised that i actually care about the plot now considering that i thought it was just gonna be some comedy anime
Jan 31, 2011 3:42 PM

Oct 2010

omg this was to much lol

The ending was a little messed up it was it suicided right? or someone was there?
huh?
Jan 31, 2011 3:44 PM

Aug 2010
Damn, I wanna hug Yuu soooo hard and never let her go! Seeing her crying is like a torture for me.
Jan 31, 2011 3:46 PM

Aug 2010
Hahaha when he tries to drink the tea. Fucking brilliant.

Pretty legit for a dude in drag.

And the whale wasn't "random," it shows up because Yuu was crying. Her emotions change reality, and her tears apparently made it so giant laser-shooting, tux-wearing whales can fly through the sky... and explode fairy dust. Makes perfect sense, obviously.
Jan 31, 2011 4:10 PM

Sep 2010
Kerberos drinking the tea. Oh man, that was hilarious.
And poor Yuu. ;-;
Jan 31, 2011 4:15 PM

Oct 2009
Yuu... T_T.

Her tears created the giant flying whale... and now the killer strikes at the hospital now??

You know, I kinda missed that darn watchdog, even if he tries to drink the tea.

Jan 31, 2011 4:33 PM

Sep 2010
This was a great episode.

Eu's back story made me love her even more.
Ayumu goes... Falcon Kick!
Jan 31, 2011 5:04 PM

Nov 2010
One of the best so far ^^
watched twice xD
Jan 31, 2011 5:06 PM

Jan 2011
i don't think the watchdog died yet considering that he's not alive = =
Hide behind the mighty wall of internet, i shall
Jan 31, 2011 5:09 PM

Sep 2009
great ep

yuu past, dead girl

can't wait for the next ep
Jan 31, 2011 5:18 PM

Jan 2011
Salathiel said:
haha good ep...btw the whale showed because Yuu cried no? and disturbed the flow of fate ..was it?....

Anyway the dead girl at the end was the one from ep 3 no?.....but to me it looked like she cut her neck by herself...also she dropped iron katana from the sound of it....the girl from ep 3 had boken(wood practice sword) no? so it weird....i still think she is killer though :P
yeah was gonna say the same thing she had a wooden practice sword under her bed but it was the sound of metal droping,guess we're just gonna have to wait to find out how she died :(,and i'm i the only one that thinks the killer in the night creepy but still kinda cool?
Jan 31, 2011 5:31 PM

Feb 2008
thenube74 said:
Great episode, im very surprised that i actually care about the plot now considering that i thought it was just gonna be some comedy anime

Same here. I'm caring more about it than most of the plot-heavy animu this season.

Looking forward to next week's episode.
Jan 31, 2011 6:26 PM

Jun 2009
Great mix of drama, action and thriller. It's unfortunate though that the girl in the previous episode died since I liked her. : (

The evolved Masou Shoujo was hilarious. This is still my favorite this season.
Jan 31, 2011 6:43 PM

Oct 2010
katsu044 said:
Salathiel said:

yeah was gonna say the same thing she had a wooden practice sword under her bed but it was the sound of metal droping,guess we're just gonna have to wait to find out how she died :(,and i'm i the only one that thinks the killer in the night creepy but still kinda cool?
great episode. looking forward to next week's ep. o and i think Kyoko slit her own throat with a small knife. if you guys look closely to when her hand falls, you also see a metal object falling out of her hand.
Jan 31, 2011 6:47 PM

Dec 2010
Man, that was a good episode.
We got:
-Yuu backstory (not to mention a DAWWWWW worthy moment)
-Same kind of comedy gold

Also, poor Scruff McGruff and Injured Girl. I was hoping they'd become regulars.
Jan 31, 2011 7:04 PM

May 2009
Really nice episode from start to finish with the highlight being Yuu opening up to Ayumu. And the way he responded was pretty cool. The power-up kept me laughing. And yeah, that poor girl in hospital...not the killer and not alive anymore either.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who's worst girl? It's Sera, right?

SwimminglyDone - Mar 26, 2016

12 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Apr 1, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 28, 2011

147 by IfIspeak »»
Jan 31, 3:27 PM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

MorningGlory - Jan 24, 2011

167 by reachghost117 »»
Jan 29, 2023 7:16 AM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 29, 2011

236 by Muow »»
Jan 24, 2023 12:02 PM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 28, 2011

245 by Muow »»
Jan 24, 2023 7:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.