Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 20, 2010 3:59 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
..Dear Lord..

Theres no winning against her, is there?

"Bad End - Kazuki"
Dec 21, 2010 7:42 AM

Sep 2009
So fucking OP. Nerf plz.

Credit to WingZero619 from Animesuki!!
Dec 21, 2010 7:42 PM

Aug 2008
This is the first time I feel helpless at a horror... I mean I really feel that there's no way to escape from the powerful spiral of pan and suffering from the damned Lolita girl... whatever her name or who she is... Really... She's like the devil... but we never know... no one said something about that... We don't really know what really happened to the real Remina.... was it the devil... what the fuck turned her into what she is now... I was so... surprised that Keiichi was the doc! Dammit no wonder why that stupid stuffed bunny toy spilled so much blood when she washed it in Kazuki's appartment bathroom sink... Gross

And just when we thought someone was going to stop Remina... Kazuki mistook the hit and killed the wrong person... so she was a neighbour? *blinks* ah okay... still... dammit... poor Kazuki... that finally broke him and made him go insane... well who wouldn't get so freaked out after killing someone with the pencil and see that the sis was still around nagging and messing you around.... Che a chainsaw... such a horrible death... me wonders how someone determined that he committed suicide... there's no way there's possibilities to frame a suicide... so... Lesee... 4 bodies found... then it's Kazuki's parents bodies. the neighbour body and Kazuki body found there.... Plus we never knew what happened to Kazuki's friends.... they're prolly death in the Hospital... SO is Hikari's body... dang it... Poor people... sucks there's no way to escape from her

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2010 10:50 PM
Dec 2010
I just dont wanna think about this manga anymore, this is one manga I didnt wanna read but kept reading :P
Dec 23, 2010 7:10 PM

Jun 2009
Damn, this really is something. Also, "Final chapter"? So rest up to chap 15 is a side story?
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Dec 23, 2010 11:51 PM

Dec 2008
BigPoke said:
I just dont wanna think about this manga anymore, this is one manga I didnt wanna read but kept reading :P

I second that! Somehow I just couldn't stop even though it grossed me out completely.
Jan 13, 2011 3:24 PM

Jun 2010
i gave this a 9/10.
it was THIS close to a 'masterpiece' imo, and i would have given in a 10/10 if the mangaka actually took time to explain a lil about wtf the lolita was. i mean its clear she's a spirit (well, more like a demon), but it'd been nice had we some real knowledge of her in the manga.
though bitching aside.. still a great chapter, twisted ending, amazing manga, and one my favorites.
Jan 23, 2011 10:01 AM

Mar 2010
wow...I don't know what else to say about the ending @_@ speechless...
Feb 4, 2011 4:15 AM

Aug 2009
They did say "Twisted death", an ending like this was only to be expected.
-Fixing-
Feb 17, 2011 7:28 AM

Apr 2009
Fuck. O_o
That was just...wow..

rebwaters said:
This is the first time I feel helpless at a horror... I mean I really feel that there's no way to escape from the powerful spiral of pan and suffering from the damned Lolita girl... whatever her name or who she is... Really... She's like the devil... but we never know... no one said something about that... We don't really know what really happened to the real Remina.... was it the devil... what the fuck turned her into what she is now... I was so... surprised that Keiichi was the doc! Dammit no wonder why that stupid stuffed bunny toy spilled so much blood when she washed it in Kazuki's appartment bathroom sink... Gross

And just when we thought someone was going to stop Remina... Kazuki mistook the hit and killed the wrong person... so she was a neighbour? *blinks* ah okay... still... dammit... poor Kazuki... that finally broke him and made him go insane... well who wouldn't get so freaked out after killing someone with the pencil and see that the sis was still around nagging and messing you around.... Che a chainsaw... such a horrible death... me wonders how someone determined that he committed suicide... there's no way there's possibilities to frame a suicide... so... Lesee... 4 bodies found... then it's Kazuki's parents bodies. the neighbour body and Kazuki body found there.... Plus we never knew what happened to Kazuki's friends.... they're prolly death in the Hospital... SO is Hikari's body... dang it... Poor people... sucks there's no way to escape from her

Signs,
Green

This. Pretty much.

-

Wow, okay. That was so depressing. Glad it wasn't a movie cause I'd be really freaked out xD
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Jun 5, 2011 8:14 AM

Jan 2009
I really wish we could have found out exactly what she was.... It was great, twisted ending, fitting of the rest of this twisted series, but still. Now that we know she's probably assumed at least two - probably many more - identities, I would like to know her _original_ identity. If she has one. Or if she's a demon or monster or something, I would like to know... I suspect so, no human could be so crazy or evil.

*sigh* What a horrific series. It was pretty good, but ohhh sooo disturbing.
suicune141Jun 5, 2011 9:23 AM
Jun 6, 2011 3:34 PM

Aug 2010
I liked it! Pretty good ending even though it didn't really end this whole Lolita thing... There are some questions left without answer and i really want more...
I need a BETTER signature!
Jun 8, 2011 4:33 AM
Feb 2010
I am now offically creeped out o _ o

Really feel sorry for the guy at the end.....

(I'd totally watch this again if it was a movie though :D)
| "In my time, the wowd is WUINED AND WIFEWESS!."

- Paradox (Yugioh: Bonds Beyond Time Abridged Movie) |

Jul 1, 2011 11:50 AM

Mar 2011
Really enjoyed it, even though the ending didn't answer everything.

Would have been cool if they made this into an OVA.
Jul 25, 2011 6:23 AM

May 2011
It was a really good horror manga although some thing really annoyed me. For example how in the world could that fucking bitchass Lolita take someones identity?! Don't they have ID's in Nippon? I mean the fugly Lolita takes the identity of Remina. The police and everyone else believes she's Remina, she's even put in a hospital. Why the fuck is she able to take someone's identity?! Is that some kind of ability of hers or what? Is she a demon that can take the identity of other people? What is she? Why don't you get to know what she is, why she does what she does and who she is?

Also it annoys me that you don't get to see the death of Kazuki. How can the police even suspect suicide? Didn't they see all of his damages, don't the remember he was at the police to report someone who was stalking him? Even his sister was there but still they didn't do anything? What about fingerprints and stuff like that?

An explanation about who the fuck or what the fuck she is would be appreciated. I think the things you got to know from the diary is what really happened to the Lolita when she was little and that she killed her whole family and then herself and became some kind of ghost or whatever.
Sep 19, 2011 6:22 PM

Sep 2009
ROTFL wow.....she's uber OP
Everyone in this manga was screwed from the start XD
Sep 23, 2011 5:55 PM

Jan 2011
This will keep happening over and over again. o:

So it is impossible to stop her from killing you, and the earlier the person dies, the less twisted their death become. In the end, she is still human and and can die.

Remember never talk to stranger!

Anyway good series, very spooky and creepy...
LamiiSep 24, 2011 6:27 AM
Oct 28, 2011 12:17 PM

Sep 2009
well they say the only thing that you can escape being killed by her is not to answer her question... but lol i think she can read mind like when kazuki answered only by is mind
Oct 31, 2011 8:27 PM

Oct 2011
it wasn't scary but it was creepy o.o
Dec 20, 2011 10:33 PM

Aug 2011
chainsaw...that is all
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2011 6:58 PM
Sep 2011
Rofl, how could it be framed as suicide? Didn't she stuffed the dude's organs in the doll?
Jan 15, 2012 2:14 PM
Jun 2008
That stab in the ankle sure does hurt...

I'm not sure what to say about the manga, it's just... wow!

8/10
Jan 16, 2012 7:44 PM

Sep 2008
I think at the end of the manga, the page where we got to saw her crossing the road, she looked pretty cute there. As in her clothes weren't torn and dirty and stuff.

It was a good manga. I wished they explained who she was though. Like if she actually did have a back story, or she is just some random crazy mental psychotic freak :D

Rilakkuma ♥
Mar 10, 2012 3:07 AM

Sep 2011
And the moral of the story is.
Don't talk to strangers.
Mar 17, 2012 7:41 PM

Oct 2010
I love how the story is twisted.
Mar 31, 2012 11:43 PM

Mar 2009
Nice twisted ending. Too bad she didn't get killed and tortured though.
May 29, 2012 10:18 PM

Sep 2008
somahiro said:
Rofl, how could it be framed as suicide? Didn't she stuffed the dude's organs in the doll?

I'm also wondering how she passed off as the daughter of the other family she murdered. I guess it's in her repertoire of demon trickery that allows her to crawl on ceilings and swing a sledgehammer with twig-limbs.
Jun 12, 2012 12:45 PM

Jul 2008
Rawrol said:
And the moral of the story is.
Don't talk to strangers.

I find it interesting that there is no way to correctly answer her.

The thing is, if she says "I don't need a brother like you," for a negative answer and kills that person, would not answering her be just as rude? She should kill them regardless.

Also, making those killings look like suicide... either she's really good at covering up injuries or the CSI people are really lazy.

Despite this, really good manga... it's hard to find something where everyone dies
Jul 12, 2012 5:11 AM

Jul 2011
Somehow I got feeling that she put that guy head inside that doll :D

I think Ibitsu was my first really most wicked and insane manga I've read so far.
I actually was little scared on school chapter (... or I just enjoyed that...) :P

Somehow I saw Remina very cute <3

5/5

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Aug 11, 2012 7:57 PM

Apr 2009
So everything about her "past" was false, huh? She takes the name of the last little sister she kills, and the last "big brother" to "accept" her becomes her new companion. I kind of expected him not to survive after everyone around him was dying.

A shame we didn't find out just who and what she was, though. It's like she's the embodiment of a malicious curse. More likely a demon than a ghost. If she knew everything about her victims like that, then nobody stood a chance at escaping from her.
Aug 18, 2012 6:16 PM

Nov 2011
SayakaMagica said:
So everything about her "past" was false, huh? She takes the name of the last little sister she kills, and the last "big brother" to "accept" her becomes her new companion. I kind of expected him not to survive after everyone around him was dying.

A shame we didn't find out just who and what she was, though. It's like she's the embodiment of a malicious curse. More likely a demon than a ghost. If she knew everything about her victims like that, then nobody stood a chance at escaping from her.

It's not to say it's "false" necessarily, it's just that it was partially incorrect. I'm assuming that she's really a demon or spirit of some sort, and that was just the previous family. Instead of her brother hurting her and killing her parents, it was really her doing it all.

How I see that is that the lolita had first stalked the boy, "her brother," She then killed his sister named Remina Kanbe, and then took that identity. She then killed the remainder of the family while her "brother" hid in the closet until he then died. Then her "brother" had become the stuffed anime before the doctor.

In other words, there was absolutely nothing depicting how it all began, thus implying all the more so that she isn't human.
Aug 23, 2012 2:44 AM
Jul 2018
It really did give the spine some chills at some points. But I'm really glad that it didn't end happily, I don't know how that would look. This more 'mysterious' ending if you may, suits it really well. That the legend lives on and on. It gives the story a more horror feeling. Anyways it's a really good manga in my opinion. One of my favourites so far! And I just can't get it how the policemen see it as a suicide...

5/5
Sep 21, 2012 1:48 AM

Dec 2007
I feel like it ended before it should have. I would have really liked more of an explanation.
Sep 25, 2012 6:34 PM

Jun 2008
I swear when I read this, I make sure there's people near me. It scared the heck out of me. Especially how she's like immortal. I didn't like how it ended though. Kind of unfinish like the post above mentioned.

P.S. My view of lolita has totally changed.
Dec 5, 2012 9:44 PM

Nov 2012
What a twisted ending! I was quite surprised by the huge twist! Good manga.... Indeed it was horrifying.
Jan 24, 2013 3:30 PM

Feb 2010
Loved this manga :-). Hmmm, on one hand I wanna know more answers but on the other hand, not knowing can make it more creepy and leaves it open for speculation on what in the name of god the lolita actually is.
Apr 13, 2013 4:49 AM

Dec 2011
Seriously horrifying; while I was reading I wanted to take breaks between chapters but it was too gripping, and now I'm mentally exhausted... I like how they left her identity ambiguous, there's really no way anybody is ever going to have a happy ending in there...
May 5, 2013 9:06 AM

Aug 2012
Well, some creepy moments, some gore. Noting much
6 or 7 overall scrore I guess
May 8, 2013 12:00 AM

Nov 2011
Although predictable, I actually kinda like the ending. A dark ending of twisted horror is fitting to this manga without some Desu Ex Machina bullshit. Anyways, the legend was true after all huh? :P
May 30, 2013 11:21 PM

Sep 2011
Wow, it seems a lot of people liked this manga but for me it was like an adaptation of a cheap horror movie.
Oct 8, 2013 6:47 PM

Apr 2013
I kind of wonder how the doll doesn't get soggy...and when she washed it at his house a bunch of blood came out, right? how is there still some in there? This manga got freaking awesome at the end, but I gave it a 7 because the first 7 chapters were pretty boring for me. It also wasn't as messed off as I thought it would be so I was kinda disappointed.
Dec 19, 2013 8:44 AM

Apr 2012
I didn't like Uzumaki, but I liked this manga.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Feb 23, 2014 9:52 PM

Jul 2013
This was my first horror manga that I ever read..... I won't sleep tonight.
Work in progress...
Apr 18, 2014 1:42 PM
Feb 2012
I remember reading this work roughly three years ago. And back then I already greatly enjoyed it. Having that in mind, I went and re-read the whole series earlier today, and what do you know, it's still as good as I remembered. A graphic, sadistic, and refreshing piece of fiction.
Wouldn't it be great if this series got an anime adaption? A single 30-minute-OVA would do the job already if done right.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Apr 19, 2014 2:38 AM

Oct 2013
well it was fucked up, the doll with the human flesh in it... oh god, that gave me creeps! but i really like how it ends, it's so lame that the protagonist (almostly) survives everytime.

Apr 20, 2014 6:06 AM

Nov 2013
Well, I have learned something important from this all and that is to never talk to strange lolita girls

Jun 23, 2014 2:28 PM

Mar 2014
O_o WTF!
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?" - Dread Emperor Terribilis II

"I chose glory and success. The box did not contain what was written on the lid." - Sand dan Glokta
Jul 21, 2014 5:33 PM
Mar 2008
Creepy and gripping manga, good stuff.
Oct 20, 2014 8:12 AM
Jul 2018
Hahaha, creepy. My brother (who also likes manga) always goes on about how he wished he had a little sister. Maybe if i recommend this one to him I'll cure him of his obsession and make him appreciate his brother a bit more.

Also think they could make a pretty decent live action adaption of this. Horror movies cover the satanic daughter/ doll angle quite a bit, but I haven't heard of one about a little sister before.
removed-userOct 20, 2014 8:16 AM
Dec 9, 2014 9:56 AM

Jan 2012
Well... That was a new experience. JEEZ THAT IS ONE dangerous lolita
Creepy manga overall 7/10

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ibitsu Chapter 6 Discussion

-Kazu - Oct 31, 2010

22 by tectacles »»
Jan 28, 5:02 AM

Poll: » Ibitsu Chapter 2 Discussion

rebwaters - Nov 30, 2010

19 by tectacles »»
Jan 28, 12:28 AM

Poll: » Ibitsu Chapter 15 Discussion

rebwaters - Dec 21, 2010

10 by waalex11 »»
Sep 18, 2023 7:35 PM

Poll: » Ibitsu Chapter 9 Discussion

-Kazu - Dec 13, 2010

24 by FedeMetal »»
May 22, 2023 9:15 AM

Poll: » Ibitsu Chapter 3 Discussion

rebwaters - Nov 30, 2010

20 by JuanpeNarro97 »»
Mar 21, 2023 4:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.