Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fullmetal Alchemist
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (20) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »
Jan 22, 2014 2:53 AM

Sep 2013
I kind of hate ending a show because I always feel lost without a show I love, this was one of them. I do plan on watching FMA:B again because I was overwhelmed towards the end. Man, that was some emotional stuff at the end.

Also, I know I'm clutching at straws but do you think FMA could possibly coming one day. I'd love to Ed and Al's East/West adventures.
Jan 30, 2014 1:32 PM

Dec 2013
Damn this was a great episode. 10/10 anime as a whole. It felt a bit boring sometimes around 45-55 ~~ episodes but the last ones were truly great.
Jan 30, 2014 10:24 PM

Aug 2010
This anime really deserved it spot.

Anyway, anyone can verify if Alphonse also lose his alchemy?
Jan 30, 2014 10:26 PM

Nov 2010
Rayster said:

No he didn't. Only Ed lost his by choice.
Feb 2, 2014 7:05 AM

Nov 2012
Rayster said:

No, only Edward lost his alchemy cuz he sacrificed the gate of truth in order to return Al's body. remember .. the law of "equivalent exchange" :)
Feb 7, 2014 8:28 AM

Jan 2012
Th ending was nice but the show itself is a very generic show in my opinion,being nr 1 here is stretching it,it wasn't as good as hxh or one piece but it was okay and better than the first fma
Feb 7, 2014 4:01 PM

Jan 2014
renders said:
Th ending was nice but the show itself is a very generic show in my opinion,being nr 1 here is stretching it,it wasn't as good as hxh or one piece but it was okay and better than the first fma

I disagree, this was a lot better than one piece, but not as good as the original anime
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2014 3:30 AM

Apr 2011
Hi,

Anyone knows what is the title of the song which is playing when Winry comes out to brothers (10:24)?
Mar 5, 2014 7:49 AM

Apr 2009
renders said:

The one piece anime is kind of a crappy adaptation of a really great manga. And HxH while being great overall, is inconsistent, it's best parts are really amazing (yorknew) but there's large segments that are simply executed poorly, I'm looking at you Chimera ant arc. FMAB is consistently really good, even in the slower parts FMAB shows a directorial mastery pushing the plot and characters forward, HxH is just messy, it doesn't seem to even know where it's going. But I agree with the fact that it is an improvement over the first fma anime, which was still really good regardless.
Mar 5, 2014 12:25 PM

Nov 2012
That scene with Edward, Alhponse and Winry reunite always draw a smile on my face, with the "Trisha"s Lullaby" soundtrack. I can't count how many times i've wacthed it.

I know a lot of people hate how the ending is the typical "happy ending" but it was amazing, cuz the ending was based on the "equivalent trade" you can't gain something without sacrificing other thing in order to get it. Ed sacrificed his alchemy gate to get Al's body back. The ending is perfect, and more important it make sense and stayed loyal to the concept of the story (equivalent trade)
I couldn't ask for a better ending.
Mar 9, 2014 1:35 AM
Jul 2018
I really Like this series. Last Episode was just to Show Us what happened after those events. Looks like everything went well. And Ending was good.

:)
Mar 9, 2014 3:19 AM
Jun 2013
Probably the best anime i've seen. Perfect story. Perfect characters. Perfect Action. 9.5/10.
Mar 12, 2014 1:16 PM

Feb 2013
A great finale to end an excellent anime.
Well-thought out plot, interesting and well-developed characters (there's no "filler" characters)
I was surprised on how mature this series is, considering it is a shounen. lol
The final words of Ed were deep and witty.

9.5/10
My only problem was the bad timing of some comedic scenes, it really threw off the serious atmosphere in certain scenes.

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]
Mar 13, 2014 4:48 PM
May 2013
lol fck Winrey's last comment.
Mar 22, 2014 12:46 AM

Jun 2011
GREAT ENDING. I can't say the same for the entire series, but the ending was amazing. Ed's confession and Winry's reply were amazing, that was cute and sweeeeeeeeeeeet XD They got 2 children now, and.. seems like May Chang is still with them. Ling became the emperor of Xing (damnit we didn't have a chance to visit Xing, at all -.-), Roy grew a moustache, so did he ends up with Riza or what?

Man, I want a sequel, solely focus on their adventure, no large scale battle, just their adventure + drama + slice of life + romance + comedy and maybe some action here and there. I want to visit Xing so damn much ever since I first heard of that country in this anime.. I feel like so much exploring/adventure could be done without the restriction of the "plot".
ToG25thBaamMay 22, 2014 10:54 AM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 4, 2014 7:35 PM
Jul 2013
Woah, really bad episode didn't like it at all..old/better Fullmetal alchemist was so different.. with the ending -.- can't understand why people like this childish anime xD

1/10
May 2, 2014 12:13 AM

Jun 2012
Well after getting through half the series within a week over the summer and then finally resuming and finishing almost a year later, I think I lost some of those feels. This series was really good, still, I really liked the characters and the action, though it wasn't a super serious or dark one which I think may appeal to me more. Not as many died as I expected. Not that I wanted people to die, but it's crazy how many times people were saved by someone else, but it's anime so the timing is like that.

I'd say my two most memorable scenes, 1 - when Greed died for the first time I was laughing so hard because of his lines as he was going into the pot, and 2 - end of episode 26 when Edward found Al's body and said he'd return someday (esp. with the ED playing).
I'd say Scar was the most reliable character, Hughes was very likable, Mustang was really cool, but my favorite definitely goes to Greed, what an awesome dude/homunculus.

I'm going to give this an 8/10, I hope everyone understands that this is "very good" (I go by MAL ratings haha), so don't think I'm a hater if it's not a 10/10 like everybody else.

May 2, 2014 2:31 AM

Nov 2012
^

If you want more dark tone, the original FMA (2003) is your choice!
Go check it out, it focus more on drama and tragedy with a MUCH darker atmosphere.
Drastic-MeasureMay 2, 2014 4:59 AM
May 11, 2014 4:23 PM

Oct 2013
Don1Joker said:
^

Go check it out, it focus more on drama and tragedy with a MUCH darker atmosphere.

+1

I think FMA 03 and FMA:B caters to two different audiences. Those who prefer something more cathartic are sure to enjoy FMA:B, whereas those who want something more tragic will likely prefer FMA 03.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
May 15, 2014 7:05 AM
Jul 2013
chthonianghost said:
Don1Joker said:
^

+1

I think FMA 03 and FMA:B caters to two different audiences. Those who prefer something more cathartic are sure to enjoy FMA:B, whereas those who want something more tragic will likely prefer FMA 03.

Yup, the new Brotherhood is more loved by children and people who don't want to grow up..or dislike the "seinen genre". I understand, that this is the orginal story, but the orignal story as presented right here...is still not really executed so well as in FMA 2003. Both protagonists are sadly shonen stereotypes compared to the one's in 2003. The homunculi in 2003 are well developed charcaters. Questions like "What makes a human?" "Do these creatures have souls?" where as in Brotherhood, there is nothing special, maybe comedy which isn't really funny. The original series is more focused on the flaws of the characters, the series seems more realistic "darker", but it isn't.
Brotherhood is just the opposite (childish,bright,plain-easy). What makes 2003 is the story, maturity and little bits of comedy, and of course the characters and less slapstick. NGE is tragic and deep..and I would say..that 2003 is more like NGE in these two elements than Brotherhood..without any confusing parts and this is what makes it better.

If somebody is new to anime and likes pokemon, It makes sense to favorite Brotherhood, it has some great scenes is recent..but after watching some shonen animes, this style becomes boring, tho both are great after all.
MyklenMay 15, 2014 7:16 AM
May 15, 2014 11:14 AM

Nov 2012
^

Oh wow, the BS level in this post is un-fucking-believable. especially the "Brotherhood is more loved by children and people who don't want to grow up..or dislike the "seinen genre".

what a load of crap. smh.
Drastic-MeasureMay 15, 2014 11:17 AM
May 15, 2014 11:17 AM

Apr 2014
dat ed height.
May 15, 2014 1:02 PM

Mar 2014
Myklen said:
chthonianghost said:
Don1Joker said:
^

+1

Yup, the new Brotherhood is more loved by children and people who don't want to grow up..or dislike the "seinen genre". I understand, that this is the orginal story, but the orignal story as presented right here...is still not really executed so well as in FMA 2003. Both protagonists are sadly shonen stereotypes compared to the one's in 2003. The homunculi in 2003 are well developed charcaters. Questions like "What makes a human?" "Do these creatures have souls?" where as in Brotherhood, there is nothing special, maybe comedy which isn't really funny. The original series is more focused on the flaws of the characters, the series seems more realistic "darker", but it isn't.
Brotherhood is just the opposite (childish,bright,plain-easy). What makes 2003 is the story, maturity and little bits of comedy, and of course the characters and less slapstick. NGE is tragic and deep..and I would say..that 2003 is more like NGE in these two elements than Brotherhood..without any confusing parts and this is what makes it better.

If somebody is new to anime and likes pokemon, It makes sense to favorite Brotherhood, it has some great scenes is recent..but after watching some shonen animes, this style becomes boring, tho both are great after all.

Lol first of all, do you even know what cathartic means? You're agreeing with a guy that isn't putting FMA:B down in the slightest bit. In fact, what he's saying is that the viewer gets a sense of self-fulfillment or defeat, whichever you look at it. The point is, you FEEL from FMA:B.

Yes, FMA was a lot "darker and more serious" but that doesn't make it any better. I personally felt like they tried too hard in that department. I can see the appeal to people that don't exactly look for comedy in a show but I'm not a "little kid" that just likes to watch theatrics and humour, either. I actually enjoy dark and sad stories. I just watched FMA (2003) recently and there was just so much WRONG going on that I could not enjoy the atmosphere. The reason why FMA:B is so good is that it followed the original story, which had so much more depth and explored so much more than 2003 ever could (ie. The Ishvalan war, which was seriously lacking in the "original").

And more developed characters? MY ASS. I mean, who the hell's Dante? FMA:B spent a lot of time introducing who Father was and his backstory was actually really good. Even his end, how he couldn't handle the truth was beautifully done. Dante, however, SUCKED as a character. Envy's death speech at the end of FMA:B blows whatever the hell 2003's Homunculi's could ever say. Hell, even Sloth was better than "lol Sloth is my mom". Sloth in FMA:B was the personification of the sin, he kept saying "such a bother" to reinforce the ideal of "WHAT IS THE POINT OF LIFE? IT'S SUCH A BOTHER." And Greed? Greed died before he could even be anything in the 2003 series. In FMA:B he actually DEVELOPS. He turns from this greedy little bastard whose avarice evolves to cherishing what he "possesses" (friends). I could name so much more but point is, FMA:B's characters are "nothing special, maybe comedy" is such an ignorant and bs claim.

FMA:B isn't even your "stereotypical" Shonen, (you're looking in the wrong place for that). If you honestly think FMA:B is liked more by little kids then it would not be #1 on this site. FMA:B is #1 in a website full of users that enjoy anime with depth and good stories. Take a look at the Hunter x Hunter series, another show with a lot of themes and is pretty dark, especially in the latest anime arc (Chimera Ants - "The struggles of the human condition, are monsters and men any different?"). This show's score only went UP as the current arc progressed. What does that say? Majority of viewers liked it more as they delved into this arc. I actually got some guy telling me he didn't like the antagonist because he killed innocent people for no reason. This guy disregarded the fact that this antagonist has long gone developed into someone with a heart. Now if you have more people like THAT on this site, Brotherhood would definitely not be first (given all the killings that happen in that show). Also, here's a fun fact: HxH also had a much darker "original" version. But that version also deviated from the original story and made filler stories + it never got as far as the current version. It also got a lower score, sound familiar? Granted, HxH (1999) still gets praise because the dark and gritty atmosphere built there REALLY worked, even better than FMA (2003).

Anyway, as for shows that is "loved by kids" -- that goes to Naruto. Naruto is arguably the most popular series to kids, currently, (who doesn't want to be a ninja? >_>) but it's not even close to being #1 on this site. I wonder why.
jreginaldMay 30, 2014 2:51 PM
May 22, 2014 10:16 PM

Jan 2012
The series doesn't resonate well with me for some reason

Hell it took me 5 years to finish this damn series while I can easily sit through and binge shitty anime I regret watching in one day.

Took about 8 years for the first one back in 03 as well.

Anime is well done for sure, but something is a bit off.

8/10
May 27, 2014 3:47 PM

May 2014
chthonianghost said:
Don1Joker said:
^

+1

I agree. I loved the hell out of both animes, and the first takes a more "realistic" approach in terms of the tragedy present throughout it, while Brotherhood takes more of a best-case-scenario route. Both are great ways to experience the story, and I'd say everyone should try both.
May 28, 2014 7:41 PM
Mar 2014
so now he is neither fullmetal nor alchemist :)
May 29, 2014 12:03 AM

May 2014
FMAB - the best. the coolest. the boss of all anime

Epic/10
quit jacking off on your waifu, you disgusting weaboo
Jun 1, 2014 5:37 PM

Jul 2013
That was a nice relaxing last episode. Definitely a happier ending than the '03 FMA anime. Not really sure if this ending is better, but Brotherhood definitely had a more enjoyable experience overall.

It's nice what happened to everyone after those two years. And further down the future from the looks of those pictures. Some things I was a little skeptical with, but it didn't bother me too much. (Mostly the outcome of Mustang and the mustache lol.)

A really awesome series. 9/10
Jun 6, 2014 3:43 PM
May 2014
Did anyone else cry when Greed "died"?

(spoiler for Gurren Lagaan)

TyrelJun 6, 2014 3:52 PM
Jun 10, 2014 3:59 PM

Apr 2012
Loved the ending, but the "Father" homunculus was a tad ridiculous lol. Indeed I thought the ending arc was a bit messy and probably the weakest for me. The whole opening the gate from the sky and trying to assimilate god into his body was a bit over the top. I wish the counter transmutation circles setup by Hohenheim/Scar was explained a little bit better. I also didn't like how Ed defeated Pride (the appearance of Kimboslice and how he helped Ed defeat him). I also didn't understand what Pride meant when he said Ed had turned into a philosopher stone to get to his core?

Overall, I thought the series was excellent. The show was dark enough for me. I don't get why people think that the more tragic the anime is, the better it is.
The show was much better when they were uncovering the homunculus conspiracy and struggling to unravel the mysteries/ conspiring to overthrow the higher echelon of the military; rather than how they went about resolving it (namely their confrontation with "Father").

The abrupt comedic inserts into a serious scene was a bit of a mood killer, but for the most part I didn't mind it too much.The pacing was great for the majority of the series.

Favorite Antagonist would be Bradley hands down because of his swordplay. He's charismatic but a great authoritative leader. His background really reminds me of Johan from Monster. He has no name and was educated to kill and be a leader of society.
Least favorite antagonist would be Pride. I just don't like the idea of tentacle, Elfen Lied monsters lol.

9/10---> +1 to enjoyment 10/10

Jun 12, 2014 2:15 AM

Aug 2013
I never really liked shounen action battley shows (yeah yeah all those adjectives haha) so when I started this, I was already under the impression that this is all action with very little story. When I saw this has 64 episodes I was already thinking "half of it probably are fillers." I was so wrong. The story seemed so simple but the fact that the author managed to expand it without ever leaving the main plot to maintain continuity and mood is just plain brilliant. I guess this is what we get when an anime follows its source material. Props.

Ahh this is going to be troublesome. I actually plan to watch other shounen action series but I suppose I'll have to watch something else. Chances are, I'll be constantly comparing it to FMA:B and end up disappointed.

10/10.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jun 12, 2014 10:34 AM

Jan 2012
OMG BURSTING WITH FEEL GOOD VIBES

His moment with Winry was also a lot cuter than I thought it would be - all the dialogue with equivalent exchange was just amazing and heartwarming and hdgiohfiosf. I never got tired of seeing Al in his body, either.

It was a big damn fat happy ending and I liked it. Ed's parting words were just perfect; it summed up everything they'd learned, and I went, "Yup, perfect, that's the end of the journey." We didn't need to see anymore to know they'd live bright, strange, and fascinating lives, full of family and love and shit. 10/10
NinahJun 12, 2014 10:50 AM
Jun 22, 2014 11:06 AM
Jul 2013
Masterpiece, complete masterpiece, cried a lot at the end, happy tears.
Jun 23, 2014 3:53 AM

Dec 2012
I cried quite....a lot during the entire week I spent watching this series, and this definitely beats the other FMA by like 10000000. This anime was really a long rollercoaster for me, and I for once feel the ending made me satisfied for once!
Jun 30, 2014 5:23 PM

Dec 2009
It took me ten days to watch it all. What a journey it was. Fantastic anime, no doubt.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Jul 5, 2014 3:44 PM

Jul 2012
Goddamn, I have no idea what to feel right now. The plot is incredible, complex, enriched and well crafted. As a writer, this show just makes me feel like I can never write a story on par with it. (just like how Monster made me feel)

I think the only flaws I would consider flaws are:
- Most of the characters are not that enticing. I honestly didn't really have any sort of connection with any of the characters except for maybe Winry and Alphonse at times. A lot of the side characters really didn't matter. Roy was a cool character though.
- Expanding on my first point: Another anime I would like to compare FMA:B to is Uchuu Kyoudai which also follows the tale of two brothers and I thought Uchuu Kyoudai did a better job of handling the characters because I actually wanted to root for all of them and their dreams.
- The whole main part (like episodes 50-60) of the story was kind of... unbelievable? I think I expected something more logical than a creature trying to take over the world.
- The comedy. This was one of the things that made the serious atmosphere a bit disconnected at times
- I don't want to bash the ending of how Ed got Al's body back but that was something I felt as if it was almost an asspull because truth and knowledge are not really physical/material things, so I don't understand how it can be used for equivalent exchange

And a personal thing I wasn't into: the action. It was overwhelming and they stuck a lot of fights in a row in the last part of the story which kind of bored me.

But yeah, it was great and it deserves its score. 9/10

Also, I'm gonna go through the 2003 version sometime this summer (maybe near September) and compare them.
MayukaJul 5, 2014 3:49 PM
Jul 6, 2014 11:48 AM

Nov 2011
Favorite Epilogue Moments:
Ling becomes Emperor and his promise to May
Mustang sporting a Mustache
The Clumsiest Proposal Ever
WINRY AND EDWARD HAVE KIDS <3

The one thing that I wanted to see was Alfred finally getting a slice of that pie >3>

Otherwise, this was a 10/10 end. This anime was incredible. Words can hardly describe it.
These faces are so cute that I might just leave them here (#`Д´)´∀`)・ω・) ゚Д゚)゚∀゚)・∀・) ̄ー ̄)´_ゝ`)
Jul 9, 2014 1:54 PM

Oct 2013
I can see why this anime is rank 1
great anime 10/10 for me
Jul 16, 2014 7:48 PM

Feb 2010
LOL @ Al + Ed's voice staying the same even after like many years. Did anyone else notice that?
Wow I couldn't stop cracking up for basically the entirety of this episode.

Here are some points I almost choked and died of laughter:
1) Having conflicting feelings about skeletal Al walking out the gate butt naked and rocking a mane.
When Al was going to exit with his normal body back I was like WAITTT NOO THIS ISN'T HOW I PICTURED IT.
SOMEONE PUT SOME CLOTHES ON HIM. NOOOOO ALLL MAKE YOUR APPEARANCE LIKE THAT
WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T STEP- AHHH NOOO *shields eyes*

2) Laughing hysterically at how Al's face and voice just don't fit one another at all.
"Onii-san~" said with a tall looming stature of a middle aged man LOLL

3) Ed's "proposal" OH GOD /SLAPPING KNEE
THAT'S HOW I WANT TO BE PROPOSED LOLOLOLL

4) Mustang's mustache.
This one had me rolling. I can't even- just. Wow LOL I love it he should go for a beard too

I'm sure there were more but these came into mind.

Honestly speaking, most of the things I couldn't take seriously. Sure, the ending is a lot more satisfying than the original, but it left me with an empty feeling. Sure, I'm definitely happy because things didn't end up a complete disaster, but simple accepting the brother's journey to explore the vast world seems like an ambiguous and unsatisfying ending in its own ways. Sure, the brothers have been so focused on their goal of returning for their old bodies...and now that it's reached they lack purpose. So they search for that purpose. To me, a viewer, it really just looks like they forgot the events of the past and moved on without even looking back. That doesn't cut it out for me.

Truth and knowledge is most certainly not a material as many people have pointed out in this thread.
I think it was an actual asspull ending to satisfy viewers. How are you supposed to defy
the laws of the universe and make something like that happen?

It just happens. The original version is not any better. Events were unplanned rushed, and seemed to never follow one straight path.
I felt my heart tug and feel more affected by the original and this ending was just emptiness. Empty happiness, I suppose?
EarlCielJul 16, 2014 7:53 PM
Jul 16, 2014 7:52 PM

Jul 2012
EarlCiel said:
LOL @ Al + Ed's voice staying the same even after like many years. Did anyone else notice that?

Yup. And I also agree, this was a bit empty.
Jul 22, 2014 8:59 PM

May 2013
After a second rewatch, I can truly see why this is my favorite series. This was the first anime I knowingly watched and it is easy to see why I became attracted to anime. It was a great ride, obviously a 10/10 in my book.
Jul 28, 2014 7:06 AM

Jun 2013
Wow, what a series. I was never expecting such a well-made shounen anime - and what's more, is that I'm not even a fan of shounen!!

Plot was focused, and ideas were good - I even felt so moved in the reunion between the brothers and Winry in the previous episode!

Great epilogue episode, a great way to tie the loose ends. (though some plot holes were left unexplained :p). Still, 10/10
Nekomimi!!
Aug 9, 2014 7:36 PM
Mar 2014
It's really cool how Mustang gets his sight back, and Seylim is back!

Interesting how the old guy was appointed Fuhrer though. Hopefully he dies quickly so that Mustang can take over :)

This series was amazing! I managed to get through it all in a week and it's left me wanting more :D
Aug 19, 2014 10:13 PM

Jul 2014
I just completed FMA:Brotherhood yesterday. I haven't felt this void after an anime since ages ago.

I originally watched FMA way back in the day and it was one of my favorite anime, I cried the last time when it was over, not because it was sad but because it was over. I was pretty young back then.

I didn't cry this time, but it is so sad, sad there won't be more, sad that there is another story in that universe and we probably won't ever know what will happen on their next adventure. But the ending was perfect in so many ways.

I wasn't entirely happy with the rip I got, but this is definitely going into the favorite anime pile, so after Christmas once I have a little more money, I'll be sure to buy the DVDs and watch it with proper subs. Because it definitively deserves a re-watch.
Aug 21, 2014 4:40 PM
Jan 2014
so it ended. And I am sad. I think that hints a lot how much I liked this anime.
This was from the beginning my kind of story. :) I will miss it dearly and I think I will read the manga.

Oh my and Mustang rocking that damn moustache.
And yay Ishbal getting finally justice...I am so interested in their culture I wished there was more about them. Maybe in the mange. :)
damn I felt so sorry for Greed.
But overall a great ending for an epic anime.
And Edward and Winry got babies. wohooo. :P
ilyenacidAug 21, 2014 4:44 PM
Aug 22, 2014 2:34 PM

Sep 2011
Ok, this would of been perfect if it wasn't for one thing at the end, I'm guessing spoilers are ok since this is for episode 64, but if Ed hadn't given up his alchemy.... Why do I not like that?
But 'eh, such a good way to finish it off, finally.

I also would of expected more happiness and parties over Al getting his body back.
[align=right][/align]
Sep 4, 2014 10:19 PM
Mar 2014
MunnyMunster said:
Ok, this would of been perfect if it wasn't for one thing at the end, I'm guessing spoilers are ok since this is for episode 64, but if Ed hadn't given up his alchemy.... Why do I not like that?
But 'eh, such a good way to finish it off, finally.

I liked him giving up his alchemy - it showed the sacrifice he had to make in order to get their bodies back. Alfonse still has his though, so it's not a complete loss.
Sep 22, 2014 8:55 AM

May 2009
Im glad Mustang got his sight back.
Sep 25, 2014 12:44 PM

Dec 2013
The ending... Officially best ending of all anime, in my opinion. I don't know if there is an anime with this complete and happy ending. God... I guess that's how the ''void'' feels...

Well there is 2003 waiting for me, but still. A masterpiece show.
Sep 27, 2014 1:08 PM

Jan 2014
What a fantastic rewatch this has been. I previously held the 2003 version one step above, but rewatching both has equalized them on the pedestal. Kudos to all involved.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Pages (20) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Guys, did you hear? It was 9.39, and now it is 9.38.

Eagleact - 1 hour ago

7 by Bobbie1233 »»
11 minutes ago

» What’s bad about this anime ( 1 2 3 )

sangonomiya_k - Nov 18, 2023

133 by Angel_crush1 »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

samatar45 - Oct 2, 2009

286 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Oct 11, 2009

296 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

adamantine - Aug 16, 2009

215 by JoeyBadaSS »»
Apr 20, 10:29 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.