Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 7:59 PM

Jul 2020
Well this episode had some rather major revelations that will hopefully be better elaborated on in the coming episodes. Basically thanks to Ash's infatuation with the real Sakuya, she is able to plant a recording device on him. Then when Ash meets with a Brittanian soldier (sorry I don't remember all their names), it is revealed that he never killed her father and is also Norland's adopted son. They didn't really expand on this much yet, but I'm glad we are starting to get to find out more of the truth about Ash so that some of the deceptions can start being sorted out (from the next time preview it seems that Ash may realize the truth about Sakuya and the Geass rather soon). This episode was also a good reminder that Code Geass absolutely does not shy away from fan service and violence. Apart from the female character designs already leaning in that direction, this episode had some rare uncensored scenes which was interesting to see. I guess as a movie/ONA they have less restrictions. The torture scene was also quite brutal, with the piercing of the eyes being decently grotesque. Of course, all the torture going on has done a good job of making the villains clearly evil - I wouldn't want subtly in my antagonists after all.
Yesterday, 1:07 AM

Jul 2016
You know Ash really is that down bad for "Raspberry" when barely catching a glimpse of her was enough to make him teleport behind her. And after the revelation he might not be her dad's actual murderer he might even have a real chance now!
Yesterday, 3:53 AM

Jul 2011
I can assure you viewer, the boobs with defined nipples close-up was absolute critical to the plot.

Ash is great soldier. Lurking probably every day, and not getting caught.

Walther realizing what the government didn't realize in who knows how many years.

That's some mouthful name.
Yesterday, 5:31 AM
Dec 2023
Shameless, interesting and intriguing. But I really hope geass won`t become something you can artificially create
Yesterday, 5:32 AM

May 2015
One moment your trying to impress a waitress who is secretly pretending to be your brother, and in the next your in an armed car ride standoff with an old coworker. Ash sure is quick to shift gears!
Yesterday, 7:32 AM
Sep 2022
For Me, This Series Is Quite Dare For The Animators, Still Good And Believable, But I Don't Want To Get Horny For Lelouch Supremacy!

Yesterday, 7:57 AM
Nov 2022
Loving Ash's character more and more..Still have a feeling Narah will defect from Norland somehow
Yesterday, 8:24 AM

Sep 2016
Ash didn't kill her father... what a truly lame cop-out.

Sakuya falling in love with the killer of her father would have been such an awesome development, but no... Sunrise decided to ruin it.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Yesterday, 8:28 AM

Jan 2009
sakuya is sexy hot again with nipples showing

also ash did not kill her father so their romance has a chance
Yesterday, 2:50 PM

Sep 2016
deg said:

The romance could have a chance even if he did it, Sunrise was just too weak to actually pull it off.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Yesterday, 3:11 PM

Jan 2009
Reply to Zarutaku
deg said:

The romance could have a chance even if he did it, Sunrise was just too weak to actually pull it off.
@Zarutaku true it could work but the writers play it safe
11 hours ago

Mar 2010
Ash not killing Sakuya's father is a copout. I kind of saw it coming but I still can't say I'm a fan.
Narah's logic for why she's working with Norland is dumb.

More topics from this board

» Is ita new universe?

Zakatsuki_ - Yesterday

6 by Flying_Hawlucha »»
Yesterday, 4:41 PM

Poll: » Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé Episode 5 Discussion

InfinityDude88 - Jul 4

21 by DamianV8501 »»
Yesterday, 2:04 AM

Poll: » Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé Episode 3 Discussion

FarCritical - Jul 5

43 by 0063873192871 »»
Jul 25, 4:44 PM

» Movies

IKKIsama - Jul 25

4 by IKKIsama »»
Jul 25, 3:50 AM

» rose is based on the alternate movie timeline and not the original.

Phantomnocomics - Jul 8

24 by JustAnAnimeList »»
Jul 24, 11:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.