Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Studio Apartment, Good Lighting, Angel Included
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 13, 6:57 AM

Nov 2011
I think the random fan service spots is going to be a recurring trend in this show Regarding Towa though, she's also starting to look more and more like a housewife at home.

Also, it's kinda obvious Tsumugi has a thing for Shintarou but I don't think this anime is committed for them to be in pair. At the moment, it seems Towa/Shintarou is the main pair and they're bonding every episode including this one.

Stark700Apr 13, 7:47 AM
Apr 13, 7:24 AM
May 2023
Towa-chan is a housewife and I’ve been saying it since last episode
Apr 13, 7:46 AM

Mar 2021
Towa chan is just so adorable she is just the perfect housewife.
Apr 13, 8:00 AM

Dec 2021
Shintarou should've listened to the fortune teller. He's got girl problems for sure. Towa can't control herself when she flies, right?

Now that the secret's out, I hope things get easier. But Shintarou's got a lot of explaining to do next week.

Apr 13, 8:04 AM
Mar 2024
Cute episode with a cute icewoman^^ And the start of the first encounter of the three girls. Next time share their secrets.
Apr 13, 8:05 AM
Jun 2021
Towa is still adorable. I like the new character introduced alright, I think it’s cool they included another power into this.
Apr 13, 8:40 AM

Apr 2022
Well, this is awkward

This meeting happened way sooner than I expected, at least he won't have secrets with any of these three anymore.
Apr 13, 9:56 AM

Jul 2016
If mythical beings aside from angels aren't off the table, it'd be hilarious if they revealed Tsumugi to be a pretty rare one herself—a childhood friend that actually wins.

Also, half expected the fortune teller to end up becoming "the old woman that Shintaro helps every day" for his lunchbox bluff.
Apr 13, 10:18 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Well not enough with the angel problem, additional with childhood girl problem as well. Now Shintaro gonna add the coworker girl problem which unexpectedly turns out as a yuuki-onna, to his mind. Fortune teller baba said it all, how dare you ignore her fortune telling, you damn Shintaro smh...

I like how his first meet with those snow girl coming from the peeking matter. Author really like the cliche with the no-locking things, huh? Aside that, she's cute after all, her underwear very cute, but ehm lets not bother anymore about that because next episode gonna be a chaos with those three-way encounter.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 13, 11:24 AM

May 2019
Even though this episode set up the 3 girls meeting each other with Shintaro I was still a little surprised when it happened at the end there. While Noel and Towa have supernatural abilities I wonder if Tsumugi has anything up her sleeve, maybe her being normal will itself be unique.

On a side note, it was funny how the parfait was cherry-themed just like Noel's panties.
Apr 13, 11:39 AM

Apr 2012
Still can't get used to the show pairing typical CGDCT moe character designs with such obvious fanservice. Otherwise, I think the show is going down the "all myths are true" route.
Apr 13, 12:41 PM

Feb 2019
Idk, they told me this wouldn’t become a harem, but it’s set up for a classic Harem so far and I’m not complaining because I love both girls we’ve been introduced to.

As soon as she was teased last week I knew I’d like Noel and this episode proved me right. Your usual wish fulfilment beauty who somehow has no friends, never had a boyfriend etc.. cliche meeting with Shintaro walking in on her changing.. at least this series explains her lack of friends with the Yuki Onna thing..

I can’t help but feel bad for Shintaro’s childhood friend though because now she’s got another girl to worry about. She still hasn’t finished dealing with the whole Towa Bento thing lol.

Shintaro putting together a supernatural harem with no effort, what a chad.
Marinate1016Apr 13, 12:57 PM
Apr 13, 12:49 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
We got introduced to a new girl this episode with Noel when she starts working at the same place as Shintaro, and of course the first meeting between them had to be Shintaro seeing her underwear lol. This had things off to a bad start between them, which made it extra awkward when they had parfaits together later which brought up the underwear incident again as they had cherries in them which was also on Noel’s underwear lol, this caused her to get quite flustered which led to the reveal that she’s actually a snow woman/yuki-onna, so I guess that means Towa won’t be the only supernatural waifu in the show, I feel like I should have seen this coming lol.

And I do like this yuki-onna aspect of Noel, it takes me back to a favorite show of mine “Interview with Monster Girls”, as well as Oyuki from Urusei Yatsura, I’m sure it will make for some funny moments in the future too. And it seems Noel is really fond of Shintaro already, going for the first name basis and all, she’s about to find out what competition she has tho as all three of the girls we’ve come to know so far are all in the same place at the same time, Tsutsumi will probably be the most shook tho lol, I look forward to seeing how this meeting goes down. And lastly I liked that short bit where Towa was playing that game with motion controls, we didn’t get a lot of her this episode but that was very cute.

Also we got the full ED visuals this episode, it’s very cute for sure, nice group of gals we got in this show, still can’t unhear “Rock With You” tho lol.
TheColonel76Apr 13, 1:08 PM
Apr 13, 4:22 PM
May 2017
Very good episode!

I like Shintarou. He is a good-hearted boy.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Apr 13, 4:44 PM

Jun 2016
Towa-chan is even more adorable episode after episode, and the other girls are cute too, very funny moe series, I like the "atmosphere" of the show.
One little note: sometimes I feeld bad for Towa walled up in the house alone all day.
Apr 13, 4:58 PM
Aug 2020
Τhis is actually funny! The first two episodes were mid-good but this one was really good!
War never changes...
Apr 13, 7:00 PM

Sep 2023
I feel like this is forcing things way too hard since the 12 episode limit. The more episodes I watch, the more convinced I become about the possibility, that this is missed opportunity for a great adaptation. :/

The new character reminds me to Yuki Kusakabe from Interviews With Monster Girls ( https://myanimelist.net/anime/33988/Demi-chan_wa_Kataritai?q=interviews%20with%20monster%20girls&cat=anime ), however I have a feeling, that Noel will be a very one dimensional version of her, considering the anime that we're dealing with. Although, I'll keep my hopes up. She's literary the first reasonable character so far.
Apr 13, 7:13 PM
Apr 2023
This was a pretty cool 3rd-episode to set things off for its cour, collecting the 1st 3 members of the harem and in an awkward situation.
Good thing Noel is not a full-fledged yuki-onna. If you guys, know the folklore about the yuki-onna, it would've been a different turn of events
Apr 13, 7:14 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
ok...

seriously

Apr 13, 7:26 PM

Feb 2011
this is date a live with less back bone, less plot, less everything.

A bigger loser MC

A VERY cute girl MC (she is so fucking cute ngl I love her)

but that cannot carry the entire show

2/10

Apr 14, 3:53 AM
Nov 2021
Muy buen Episodio.

Pobre Tsumugi😅😅.
Apr 14, 4:07 AM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
New girl is also fcking adorable. Can't choose now between Noel and Towa. Childhood friend can scram now though.
Apr 14, 4:18 AM
Apr 2021
Oh Towa you sweet innocent soul can you go ONE DAY without using ur goddamn wings out in public view?!?! I swear this girl is so funny when she does shit like that, while at the same time it’s cute as hell bc she’s simply just worried for our guy Shintaro😭😭😭

So Noel is another girl who is a supernatural character which is cool to see she’s actually really adorable with just wanting to make friends since she’s a Yuki Onna, I wonder if the other rest of the girls are supernatural characters with their own powers just like Noel and Towa🤔

So far I’m definitely enjoying this show and one of the shows I look forward to on Saturdays + I loveeeeeee the little fanservice scenes here and there it’s perfect the way this studio handles it😩🔥
Apr 14, 4:21 AM

Apr 2023
A prayer for Tsumugi for those who do not have a weird supernatural power do not stand a chance amen 🙏. Also I think not having this as ecchi is such a waste. This ain't terrible but mos deff Towa's little wings is carrying the show.

Apr 14, 6:00 AM
Jul 2012
This angel remind me of oh my goddess vibes its so pure and wholesole.
nepu nepu
Apr 14, 7:25 AM
Apr 2013
EP 3

So last ep we had some shenanigans at the end and uh

So yeah we end on that cliffhanger. the pacing is kinda eh and towa didnt get to show up that much this ep as well, most of it was spent on noel. we did get some towa. not much happened on the tsumugi side

See you guys next ep i guess. still quite a lot of time to go and what not, there's still 2 more girls
Though im kinda sad since they dont seem to be balancing the characters very well, its rough i guess.

I wasnt expecting them to jump straight into explaining noel but oh well, next ep gonna be.
Apr 14, 7:51 AM
Mar 2015
how do you explain a yuki-onna and an angel to a normie
Apr 14, 9:07 AM

Aug 2011
Having watched Ice Guy and His Cool Female Companion, I know exactly how it is important for a yuki-onna to keep their emotions in check as failure to do so means freezing the place all over. The harem cliches just keep coming with yet another inadvertent peep that at least Noel acknowledged she erred by forgetting to lock the door. And then the end there, everything was quite convenient with all the girls Shintaro have become friends with converting at the exact location those two are talking things out. Shintaro will have quite a lot of explaining to do. Next time, it is the vampire girl's turn to join the harem.
Apr 14, 11:05 AM
Nov 2022
Very good episode, a new supernatural girl appeared and Towa has shown herself (unintentionally) to Shintaro's friend, I have a lot of Maid Dragon vibes xd
Apr 14, 5:06 PM

Sep 2023
#blessed, I think we found best girl this episode. This is surprisingly better than anticipated. Shintaro is effortlessly building his harem!
Apr 15, 2:19 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Erh, Shintaro is kind of a pain in the a** in my opinion. But that's anime for ya.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Apr 15, 2:46 AM
Feb 2020
Noel is a cutie, and from my point of view, maybe even better than Towa. Best episode so far, and really hope it's really a harem (all the girls should end with the MC).
Apr 15, 8:55 AM
Dec 2009
Shintaro is kind of annoying and that’ll probably continue for the rest of the anime. Towa just doing her own thing is hilarious even though she knows what’s up with the flying.
Apr 15, 9:50 AM

Oct 2017
Third girl is already here and she's an yuki onna, wasn't expecting more supernatural entities but should have seen this coming. Noel's cute and she even wears underwear with cherries. Knew Tsumugi will end up seeing them together but wasn't expecting Towa to appear there as well. The harem came face to face, this should be fun.
Apr 15, 7:44 PM
Jan 2024
It's becoming a very generic anime well let's hope what happens
Apr 16, 8:28 AM

Sep 2010
Reply to IzanaSolos
Shintarou should've listened to the fortune teller. He's got girl problems for sure. Towa can't control herself when she flies, right?

Now that the secret's out, I hope things get easier. But Shintarou's got a lot of explaining to do next week.
@IzanaSolos Fortune teller even had the foresight to offer him 3 talismans - one per girl I guess.
Apr 16, 6:43 PM

Mar 2008
Loving all the fanservice scenes. If you told me this was going to be one of the biggest fanservice shows this season I wouldn't have believed it. Loving it.
Apr 17, 10:19 PM

Apr 2020
Hokkaido gals really are adorable...

By the way, this episode proves the power of a childhood friend. She may not be the 'best', but she sure is trying to be great..

Basically, a childhood-friend is on the same level as a literal pure angel and a pure cold girl
W3TFTApr 17, 10:23 PM
ow + nw = 90-2000s

Apr 18, 7:15 PM

Dec 2022
Lmao this is hilarious. Also, Yuki-Onna is pretty cute! I'm happy that the poor Human-chan saw the angel this early, we'll get a confrontation instead of some evasion shenanigans.
Apr 19, 1:31 AM

Oct 2022
So The Good Kid's Guide to Life on Earth teaches you how to cook, do laundry, sew and most probably how to do taxes... where do I get this book???
Apr 20, 11:37 PM
Jun 2019
now we're talking
Apr 22, 1:33 AM

Jul 2017
Towa has definitely treated Shintaro well and above her standards...except for his underwear, of course.

Tsutsumi's clearly in love for Shintaro, though her reservations with seeing Towa as an angel, though the latter treated it as disservice that she isn't treating him well. But the lunchbox clearly gives all of the evidence away, and Shintaro finds it even tougher to avoid his predicament more than ever. Even in his work, the new girl of Noel Izumi with cherry underwear, the girl troubles just don't stop for Shintaro, encountering yet another enigma just like Towa: a Yuki-Onna.

Towa getting used to Earth's games while Tsutsumi is just frazzled, things are awkward between Shintaro and Izumi, especially the latter who can't quite control her emotions, causing snowstorms to be produced. But her making a friend out of Shintaro, it's for the best...but Towa having found her way to Shintaro, much less Tsutsumi arriving together all in the same place, nothing is EVER normal about his life, again.

The cat is out of the bag, how is Shintaro going to manage the 3 girls?
Apr 30, 3:11 PM

Nov 2013
oh so the 3rd girl is a yuki onna, interesting
reminds me of the yuki onna girl from kyoko suiri lol (edit: oh yeah. there was also the adult guy from "ice guy and cool female coleague" who kept freezing everything)
i won't say no to some underwear flash (Actually please do more), tho it was a little too much how they kept thinking about it for half the episode

seeing her happy for making a friend tho, was cute

Towa keeps doing her best to please mc, but also... doing her best to bring him trouble lol not only the lunch box having a message, but also how she keeps being seen flying

that ending scene was quite hype with them all seeing each other and the picture of the 3 looking at flying angel
winddevil1Apr 30, 3:23 PM
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 4

27 by Mr_Fudgee »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 27

32 by EienGem »»
May 8, 1:11 PM

» Bruh explain the Genre guys. I doesn’t have “School” genre

KhoaVN - May 3

8 by FullyCharged »»
May 6, 3:48 AM

» Episode 6

iiDavion - May 4

4 by iiDavion »»
May 4, 9:30 AM

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 6

42 by traed »»
May 1, 11:25 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.