Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 3, 9:09 PM

Nov 2021
The ending left me genuinely puzzled. I thought this anime was going to be the new Lycoris Recoil or G-Witch, but I was utterly disappointed. I made it through the first half because I saw the potential but towards the end I didn't want to drop it because I was already so far in.

I wonder if the rumors about this originally being a 2 cour were true. This show definitely had a ton of potential, and I can't believe it this is the same studio that made Mob Psycho. I can't say I hated everything about it, just disappointed in what this could have been.
Apr 3, 9:11 PM
best $30 i spent

Oct 2023
surprisingly worse than solo leveling…

sad it rlly intrigued me in the first few episodes
Apr 3, 9:33 PM
Jan 2021
DrizAIM said:

Bot, You can be serious!
Bro mad at a perfect adaptation! the series was never grand to begin with! it just a enjoyable anime to pass by
Apr 3, 9:52 PM

Jul 2021
Reply to APolygons2
perseii said:
Why couldn't they fix up the story so that it flows better and some of the clutter is removed?

I don't know if you have ever tried writing, but you can't just write one on a wimp. It's a long process, and fundamentally changing the entire plot would take a very long time.

It's not something you can do half way through production, and is about as much of a headache as having to redo animation.

That obviously doesn't apply to every story, but this one clearly has a well thought out world, interconnected plot lines, and many different characters with different motivations, fundamentally changing it would be extremely difficult and time consuming.
@APolygons2 I'm not a writer, but I did not say that re-writing a story like this would be easy. I actually think it would be almost impossible if production is already under way. But that doesn't mean that I should be more forgiving towards the end result.

My main question was why this change-of-course was even necessary. I don't understand why they would stretch or shrink the episode count after the start of production (assuming that's even what happened) and risk damaging the product. Maybe this happens a lot in the industry? I would like to know.

If that's not what happened, and they had some time to make changes, I still wonder if this was the best they could do. They obviously spent a lot of time and effort coming up with ideas. I don't know, why not just cut out the alien civil war, for starters? The Usurpers didn't really add much to the Nean uprising and The Puppetmaster's masterplan. Just keep the Visitors, and say they want Venus and can't care less about the human-Nean conflict.

I'll probably never find out what happened, and I'll never know if the story could've been drastically improved with simple changes. I do wonder though.
Apr 3, 10:01 PM

Oct 2019
Reply to perseii
@APolygons2 I'm not a writer, but I did not say that re-writing a story like this would be easy. I actually think it would be almost impossible if production is already under way. But that doesn't mean that I should be more forgiving towards the end result.

My main question was why this change-of-course was even necessary. I don't understand why they would stretch or shrink the episode count after the start of production (assuming that's even what happened) and risk damaging the product. Maybe this happens a lot in the industry? I would like to know.

If that's not what happened, and they had some time to make changes, I still wonder if this was the best they could do. They obviously spent a lot of time and effort coming up with ideas. I don't know, why not just cut out the alien civil war, for starters? The Usurpers didn't really add much to the Nean uprising and The Puppetmaster's masterplan. Just keep the Visitors, and say they want Venus and can't care less about the human-Nean conflict.

I'll probably never find out what happened, and I'll never know if the story could've been drastically improved with simple changes. I do wonder though.
@perseii No you don't need to be forgiving.

this was just a direct reponse to "why couldn't they just fix up the story" comment.

nothing more.
Also available at:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@AshPolygonsDo/videos
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
A Love Letter To Anime「AMV」: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Apr 3, 10:17 PM
Mar 2015
rouge was able to combine with Naomi's ID and Cyan to beat Father The usurpers tried to use Code Eve to beat the Neans but were stopped with an antivirus
Apr 3, 10:52 PM

Mar 2007
Final thoughts on this series.

Beautiful character designs, sakuga animation, kick ass OST. The production values on this series are very high, it looks, sounds and feels great.

The story telling was not done as well. Some parts felt overly slow, overly complicated and overly "let's try to confuse the audience" because it worked. Maybe it would have been a better show if binged? But still there are very obvious flaws.

Wanted to give this a much higher rating because I usually love sci fi mystery stories, but it just didn't even hit me as hard, emotionally, as other shows even older ones like Bubblegum Crisis OVA. Which is superior to this in story, ost and characters, just older animation.
Apr 3, 10:57 PM
best $30 i spent

Oct 2023
Reply to Astraeus_
DrizAIM said:

Bot, You can be serious!
Bro mad at a perfect adaptation! the series was never grand to begin with! it just a enjoyable anime to pass by
@Astraeus_ u right the part when jinwoo leveled solo then went crazy was so gas
Apr 3, 11:33 PM
Aug 2021
what a faceplant...
Apr 4, 1:13 AM
Feb 2013
Kyrokis said:
Judging by the fact that the winged skin from the opening never happened, it feels like it was planned for 24 episodes, but something went wrong along the way. It's sad, maybe with 24 episodes here there would have been a properly developed story, rather than just bouncing around plot points without any proper connection between them.

she got wings in last fight
Apr 4, 1:16 AM
Oct 2017

Their "mother" fucked her creation?
Apr 4, 1:25 AM

Feb 2019
Wait this ended today? I totally forgot
Apr 4, 2:02 AM
Oct 2019
Well here it comes Deus Ex Machina lol

Half bake ass story, such a wasted potential for 25th Anniversary of Bones.
I really enjoyed Carole & Tuesday but this one just meh.

Vivy Flourite Eye's Song was an Original Anime in 13 episodes, and it got a really good ending.
How you guys couldn't?
Don't give me excuses such as "the episodes length got cut in half" lol

5/10 for me.
Kind score for the Battle Sakuga.
davidyodo24Apr 4, 2:09 AM
Apr 4, 3:01 AM
Nov 2020
So Gene is human? How does that work if Noir is his father. It’s a shame I really had to force myself to continue watching this to the end. Although I did like the ending somewhat the characters were very flat and the story was convoluted. I loved the ost and the animation was good though.
Apr 4, 3:29 AM

Apr 2008
So let me get this straight. Jill wanted to use code eve to free the neans, but she was taken out by Jung who was going to use code eve to free the neans, but fortunately he was defeated by Rouge who could then use code eve to free the neans, which played right into Opera's plan founded around using code eve to free the neans. Right? Like, I get they had different motives and Jung had some not really explained plan to keep playing puppet master after, but why in the world were they fighting up to this point? It would have been so much easier for Jung to sit back.
Apr 4, 3:55 AM

Oct 2014
Reply to Akilis93
Kyrokis said:
Judging by the fact that the winged skin from the opening never happened, it feels like it was planned for 24 episodes, but something went wrong along the way. It's sad, maybe with 24 episodes here there would have been a properly developed story, rather than just bouncing around plot points without any proper connection between them.

she got wings in last fight
They have totally different shape + it's a red and white skin when in the opening the standard red one.
Apr 4, 5:31 AM
Jan 2020
Ended and started like what a 2000s sci-fi anime original with the embodiment of wasted potential and the infamous deus ex machina ending that pretty much screams "this was supposed to be longer". They really fucked this up.

Just look at the winged scene in the OP that looks like it supposed to be from Eva lmao.

I'd reckon they were originally going for something like Rahxephon (with this being their 25th anniversary project and all)

Edit: Unrelated, but anyone watched Godzilla Singular Point? They teased Mecha Godzilla in the last episode and didn't bother with it since. Bones can't really figure out how to end their anime originals lmao.
RonninnApr 4, 6:24 AM
Apr 4, 5:58 AM
Mar 2019
So the power of love winds the day again. haha
Apr 4, 6:02 AM
Apr 2021
Wow I’m I actually don’t know how to feel about this tbh like I’m giving this an 8/10 bc I really liked the animation, the sakuga moments, the character designs and the story about freeing Neans from being slaves to humans but at the same time I really think this show shouldn’t have ended and wrapped up so quickly I mean there’s so many more questions that I have that aren’t answered like what about the backstory with the Usurpers? The backstory with the Neans? How can Neans and Humans procreate with one another? Was Jung the true puppet master or was Opera the real Puppet Master? Why did the Usurpers make a move at the VERY last minute of the show? There’s just so much more questions that are left unanswered which makes me feel like this show should’ve been 24 episodes instead of 13🙁

To be quite frank Bones should’ve focused on the real story of saving the Neans from being slaves from episode 3 and onward instead of focusing on it after episode 6 that would’ve gave us more time and information on the story and plot bc while I did understand the story and shit I can also understand why a lot of ppl were confused asf bc tbh a lot and I mean A LOT of the terminology said in this show is said once and an explanation is rarely given it’s like Bones just automatically has the audience to figure it out on ur own which I don’t mind but I’m part of the minority that enjoys figuring shit out on my own while the majority of ppl wouldn’t really get it unless it’s explained in further detail but since it was only 13 episode a lot of shit was unfortunately rushed😕

One thing I did like was that Jung wasn’t the actual Puppet Master and that it was actually Opera (the Usurper in disguise) I knew she was up to no good considering she was never afraid of Rouge using Code Eva, I knew that’s what she wanted to happen I just didn’t know why so seeing that was cool to me tbh I wasn’t expecting that plot twist ong😯

This gotta be the longest review I’ve ever given an anime and I think it’s bc while I did enjoy this I didn’t get to enjoy this fully as much as I wanted to bc some questions still weren’t answered yk😭

That being said I’m giving this an 8/10 bc I for one actually enjoyed this anime and using my brain to figure out the story was fun for me but I cant give it a score any higher bc a lot of stuff was left unanswered and some stuff like the visitors didn’t get a backstory and towards the final episode things were rushed especially the ending I wanted to see Rouge vs Opera, that’s why I keep thinking this show should’ve been 24-25 episode man anyways thanks for reading if anyone read this long ass review😭😭😕🙁
Apr 4, 6:42 AM

Aug 2015
This anime isn't at all what I thought it was going to be. Overall, I found it to be pretty solid the whole way through though I wish it would have been on a bigger scale.
8/10
Controversial opinions
Apr 4, 9:47 AM
Jul 2021
It's an Okay ending, which is just sad for such an ambitious project. I am not the biggest fan of the "oh crap my dad is actually super Darth Vader" twist. Also, the romantic chemistry between Naomi and Rouge is very in-your-face, as in, not well established in the previous story. I think they were planning a potential Season 2 before this anime was panned by many critics, which explains the hilarious ending twist "oh yeah the virus? Don't worry, we installed Windows Defender Ver 999.9 on all androids".
Apr 4, 10:30 AM
Aug 2020
I wanted to believe until the end that it was a 7/10.

The story was original but the drama was too obvious.

I was expecting memorable fight but even that was not that good.

I don’t regret watching it until the end but it could have been better.

6/10
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Apr 4, 12:09 PM
Oct 2012
Reply to Yaoi4U
@Kast2 Yutaka Izubuchi had said in interviews that he wanted this to be longer but the episode length got cut in half.
@Yaoi4U

4 hours is more than enough to tell a great story.
Apr 4, 2:31 PM
Aug 2017
I am glad it has ended. It was OK enough to finish the show, but at the same time it was also mediocre enough for me not to care about it after the last scene...
Apr 4, 2:34 PM

Oct 2018
With the ending they went for, ep 7-11 feels straight up unnecessary. I guess the idea is to explore what decision Rouge is going to make between order and freedom, but it doesn't go anywhere, whatever happens in the show is just Rouge reacting to the situation. The one episode they get for character writing is spent between Naomi and Rouge which I guess, is the only positive thing about the show.

The idea seems to be that an entire 2 cour show got compressed into 1. But with the Usurper sub-plot thrown at the end, did it really? Feels like the entire 2nd half of the show is deleted instead of a rushed thing. Still don't understand what episode 2 is supposed to add to this show. The only important part is the expo dump regarding the Usurpers which not only can be adjusted elsewhere but can straight up get removed entirely.

Rouge's new mecha design is complete dogshit. Other than the circus, the final standoff is a bunch of close-up shots. Silvia's part is CG. Using an inferior version of quite possibly the best ost in the series.

Then there's the ost from the first teaser, which they never ended up using in order to make it diegetic for the sake of Viola.

If you are going with diegetic, even the version with Celeina Ann never gets used to the main part. Did not a single person think about this during the pre-production?
Etherius_ZSApr 10, 1:41 PM
Apr 4, 3:32 PM

Jun 2019
My 266th completed series chronologically.

For the record, I extended it a 6/10 rating.

Apr 4, 4:05 PM

Feb 2019
That finale was so insanely stupid.....

Silvia- "I'm going to activate code Eve and free all the Nean's"

Rouge -"I won't let you activate code eve, that will bring about disaster"

Roy-"You fools, I've been playing you all this time, Silvia, I interrupted you from activating code eve for some reason, even though that was always my goal, now let me kill you and stop you from activating code eve, so that I can activate code eve"

Rouge-"Roy you bastard, I need to kill you and stop you from activating code eve"

5 minutes later

Rouge -"now that I have stopped Silvia and Roy from activating code eve, I guess I'll go ahead and activate code eve"
Apr 4, 4:05 PM

Aug 2020
Okay this series gave me some mixed feelings... I enjoyed the journey all in all; Rouge, Naomi and Cyan have a good chemistry. And everything ended well. However, the plot development was confusing. These last 2 episodes especially had me wondering what even happened. Maybe this is an anime that should be watched fully in a binge, to catch every info with a better flow. Anyways, even though this is the case, I liked Metallic Rouge. If it had another cour, things would be different.

Apr 4, 4:22 PM
Jul 2008
No explanation about how ID works. Some Alters will die instantly if their ID got removed but some can still chat and battle like Eden and Rouge.

Eden is father of Gene? So Neans can reproduce normally like human?

Did Naomi merged with Rouge in the end?

Nean can hurt human now but the anime ended at that interesting point.

It have potential to be good but turned out to be average in the end.

HOOfan_1 said:
Rouge -"now that I have stopped Silvia and Roy from activating code eve, I guess I'll go ahead and activate code eve"

That's also something weird I noticed. Isn't the whole thing about preventing Code Eve being activated, but now Rouge herself activate it? And Usurpers are like 'haha you now activate Code Eve, we have virus trigerred after you activate it'.
LeonLanfordApr 4, 4:34 PM
Apr 4, 5:55 PM

Apr 2014
This show was such a trainwreck I don't even have the heart to write out an earnest review other than "This sucks."
The art and music was jamming at least. 3/10

[Artist] • [Streamer] • [Writer]
Seasonal Anime Watcher!
Apr 4, 7:26 PM

Jul 2012
Appalling is an understatement. This is one of the biggest pieces of shit I have ever seen. Happy anniversary Bones, great job! 1/10.
Apr 5, 1:36 AM
Jul 2020
Some fun fights and a coherent plot, but nothing special at the end of the day. A lot of the characters lacked development and there wasn't much to get emotionally invested in. I think with this many important characters and the scope of the story they probably needed 40-50 episodes to do a proper job. I felt the first 3 episodes alone could have been expanded into a full season. All in all its a super bare-bones execution of an interesting idea.
Apr 5, 3:29 AM
Jul 2012
The story begins when a young girl, Rouge, lands on Mars Autonomous Region ten years after the armistice.
No I don't read manga. Why? Because according to MAL manga readers, all anime is either: too rushed, too slow, anime original, or a terrible adaption. I like to enjoy anime for what it is, anime.
Apr 5, 5:49 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Finally, all of the final twists were revealed, even the ones that would have made a huge impact but were denied by something that happened off screen. Cyan made one last appearence insisting with that forced sister relationship and the dialogue was once again pretty cryptic or dumb. That sums up the series quite well I'd say.

Indeed, while the setting and the story could be quite interesting, both the cast of nobodies who become relevant because the plot needs them to be and the way they deliver they deliver their lines and behave was handled very poorly. Cyan I think is the pinnacle of it, coming out of nowhere just to show off then twisting her personality to become all lovey dovey with Rouge, being an annoyance, getting kidnapped and lastly participating in the final battle where at the point of dying she talks about pancakes for no reason.

This non-sensicalness killed the series for me. I'll probably remember it not for the opening and ending sequence nor for the chocolate but for the memeable quotes.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Apr 5, 9:43 AM
Jun 2023
Might be a hot take but feels like the series is really overhated like only see 1 comment that actually likes those series tbh
Apr 5, 1:19 PM
Apr 2021
man this show was impressively garbage
Apr 5, 3:50 PM

Sep 2017
Weird ending. It's like they had a crazy cliffhanger for a season 2 that they realized they weren't going to be able to do lol. But they still kinda ended on a weird fight where Rouge has to beat all the evil aliens or whatever.
ProofByColorApr 5, 7:56 PM
Apr 5, 3:54 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
This is what's i most truly fear from an original anime. Rushed ending always ended up in no good, even dare to give such an open end with this ending smh. Full load of bs for the final Jung revelations are not really solving anything. Especially with that 'Naomi emerge', then 'Cyan reject', and its makes me laugh in tear how everything becomes like this. Look at that Jungnoid rep reaction at the final moment. Like the anime, its nothing at all.

Foundation is interesting. But structure of stories and plot for sure lacking behind, not even reaching a grounded closurement. If only the visual also awful, and the ost weren't so nice to hear, i dare giving this a massive pile of dumpster fire. As of current feeling, ill give this:

A rouge per ten.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 5, 7:30 PM
Sep 2021
Was ok. At first I was really happy to see an anime orginal coming from bones but it turn out average at best. The worldbuilding and soundtrack were 10/10. The story felt very messy and hard to understand. Also, The last few ep felt very rushed, they introduced to many characters and explain very little. Overall. 6.50.
The ending song is really good to.
Apr 5, 7:42 PM

Mar 2008
Is it just me or was it implied Gene is a clone of Jung even though Noir is his father somehow as a Nean? I don't get it. Nothing was explained to clarify how this works lol Though I guess since no one acted surprised i guess it doesnt need explaining since it seems to imply Nean are biological lifeforms but I dont get still how Gene is human not half Nean unless im right on the clone thing.

I think the actual weak point of this series is the characterization. There wasnt enough room to really make you feel attached to the characters. I dont think it necessarily even had to be a full two cour it could have been done in 18 episodes. I like the aesthetics and some of the worldbuilding as messy as it is and the fights have a sort of pretty look but many also lack that proper sense of tension buildup.

Bio said:
So let me get this straight. Jill wanted to use code eve to free the neans, but she was taken out by Jung who was going to use code eve to free the neans, but fortunately he was defeated by Rouge who could then use code eve to free the neans, which played right into Opera's plan founded around using code eve to free the neans. Right? Like, I get they had different motives and Jung had some not really explained plan to keep playing puppet master after, but why in the world were they fighting up to this point? It would have been so much easier for Jung to sit back.

I think they had different ideas on what it means to be free and by free they really mean freedom to be manipulated to their own goals. I guess???

ProofByColor said:
Weird ending. It's like they had a crazy cliffhanger for a season 2 that they realized they weren't going to be able to do lol. But they still kinda ending on a weird fight where Rouge has to beat all the evil aliens or whatever.

I think it was meant to be symbolic of how you have to eternally fight to maintain your freedom because it can be taken at any moment. Though a lot of stuff ends this way so I dont think it's that weird.
traedApr 5, 7:46 PM
Apr 6, 4:32 AM

Nov 2011
i think the battle music, opening and ending (so generally audio) were the strong points in this anime. : )
Apr 6, 3:27 PM

Apr 2023
Maaaaaaaan....

THIS was supposed to be the big 25th anniversary show from Bones? It seems like they brought up their C team for this one indeed.

The music was decent and the OP and ED were bangers. They should've made this a six minute music video instead. What a shame.
Apr 6, 9:07 PM

Apr 2024
kinda poor execution at the end.
while I wanna see some romance between both female lead but all I get is just a pointless battle
Apr 6, 11:41 PM

Mar 2008
Reply to DX_impulse
kinda poor execution at the end.
while I wanna see some romance between both female lead but all I get is just a pointless battle
@DXimpulse2511
Meh i dont see any romance between them making sense. They lack that kind of chemistry. It is more like sisterly vibe they give off.
Apr 7, 1:33 AM
Des31

Oct 2020
I don't understand this story at all if it's because I half a sleep while watching episode 3 and made the story Missing something or this anime really Just confusing, the animation is good the character not that bad and the song is good but it's still missing something and it make watching this anime boring and draggy while it only have 22 minutes per episode hmm 6/10 then
Apr 7, 1:55 AM

Apr 2024
Reply to traed
@DXimpulse2511
Meh i dont see any romance between them making sense. They lack that kind of chemistry. It is more like sisterly vibe they give off.
@traed
except they're not sister, they even share their core with each other, so it all turns out like sister or friendship, that's gonna be disappointed
which it already is.
Apr 7, 12:41 PM

Jul 2016
All this fuss just to have Rouge practically doing what Silvia wanted from the very beginning. Actually... now that I think of it, using Code Eve on all Neans was everyone's ultimate goal all along! Uh...
Also no one is gonna say anything about Eva Cristella purposely creating Neans with sexual organs? And what about the fact of her falling for Eden, a creation of hers that could be considered a son? And the fact of a Nean and a human being compatible enough to conceive a child? Not gonna lie, I have several doubts about this woman.

Overall and so far, the biggest disappointment of 2024 for me. Wasn't expecting a masterpiece but I sure wasn't expecting such trainwreck of a project either.
Story as well as direction were all over the place, some episodes had a serious "sci-fi thriller" tone while others tried to be more comedy-focused, fights were good for moments and then lacklustre in others, Rouge as MC was rather forgettable and Naomi wasn't any better given her tendency to always hide vital information from both Rouge and especially the viewer and finally, writing felt rather pretentious considering it tried to cover too many topics and storylines but ended up tackling most of them in a very superficial way due to the anime being only 1-cour long.
Man... Bones sure has a weird way to approach its anniversary shows, huh?

1/10 - And to think one of my main motivations to keep watching this was that shot in the OP of winged Rouge making an EVA-01 homage that never happened. Man, what a fool lol.
Apr 8, 12:01 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I snorted at Gene apparently making an antivirus in advance.

I didn't mind this anime. It was like... when I don't feel like cooking but I still want to make something nutritious. So I get a low carb tortilla, just kinda stuff it with foods that I can find in the fridge/can easily toss into the tortilla that fulfill my need for foods of my healthy food groups, put in a liiiittle bit of sauce, and then just start eating (heating something up somewhere along the line)-- maybe not even while sitting down. Like, it's not bad food. It has the nutrients I need and it tastes okay, but it's not like I'm sitting down eating it while thinking, "Oh maaaan, I'm eating my best meal yet!" Like, nah... it's not awful, but I actually wanted like a cheese and greens stuffed, bacon wrapped meatloaf with a tasty red sauce on top and some nice, healthy greens and such on the side. Like a planned actual meal instead of just whatever I could find, you know?

Not an awful anime for me, but not a favorite by a long shot. Like... if a friend was over and they wanted to watch anime, I would try not to watch Metallic Rouge again and try to get them to watch something else. Like there's nothing in it I absolutely would want to share with anyone. If they reeeaaally wanted to watch it then I'd give in.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Apr 8, 1:27 AM

Jan 2019
Reply to HibiChika
this final ep was a letdown. metallic rouge? more like rusty crimson.
@HibiChika dam ass rusty red
Apr 8, 11:49 AM

Nov 2009
Been a while since I've seen such a genuine stinking pile of dogshit, quite obvious that this was meant to be much longer than 13 episodes and got their time cut for whatever reason. They tried to cram a metric fuck ton of stuff in, lots of incoherent waffle about shit that was never explained, bounced from scene to scene and event to event at an insane pace. Baffled that this is Bones big anniversary piece but hey at least everything looked good..right?

3/10
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Metallic Rouge Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 6

54 by Fortress_Maximus »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Metallic Rouge Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 31

95 by red1130 »»
May 2, 4:22 PM

Poll: » Metallic Rouge Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 24

108 by red1130 »»
May 2, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Metallic Rouge Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 10

234 by TechOtaku »»
May 2, 9:15 AM

» Some unsolicited advice for those not enjoying the series too much

WatchTillTandava - Mar 21

23 by Garrett_Dark »»
May 1, 8:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.