Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 27, 1:42 PM
Seigi no Mikata

Sep 2021
You watch an Anime and love it, then you search for something similar only to be disappointed later because the other one doesn't live up to your expectation. What are some examples of that?
I like Madoka but can't bring myself to enjoy Evangelion. It just lacks subtlety and the more the story progresses the more convoluted it becomes.
Another example, Parasyte enamored me with a beautiful story that conveys the theme of morality and humanity. On the other hand, Inuyashiki ends up being a cheap horror show with a half-assed execution of said subjects.
kizumi91Mar 27, 2:05 PM
Mar 27, 2:01 PM

May 2021
When I first started watching anime i heard about demon slayer and jjk. both action, but I liked JJK way more than demon slayer.

another one is probably kengan ashura and baki. baki is a lot better and the characters feels more interesting
ZimmuMar 27, 4:15 PM

Mar 27, 2:11 PM

Oct 2019
Shinsekai yori was a show that had all my favourite genres and things in anime, and it wasn't even a bad show, it was great in fact. I mean if you look at my top 10, you would think it would be an easy instant favourite.

But it's dialogue was so dry and expository at times that I found myself being bored during half of my watch time. I recognize it as a great show, and gave it a high 8, but for something that I watched BECAUSE I thought I would really enjoy it, I was genuinely disappointed by how boring it was at times.

The first episode, 3-4 of the middle episodes, and the last few episodes where really entertaining though. It even made me cry once, so keep in mind that that complaint didn't apply to the entire show, it just applied to most of it.
Also available at:
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
An AMV I that I spend way too much time on:
A Love Letter To Animeใ€ŒAMVใ€: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Mar 27, 2:26 PM

Sep 2016
Code Geass top, but Guilty Crown flop.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Mar 27, 2:31 PM

Dec 2021
For me, it was absolutely Urusei Yatsura to To LOVE-Ru. From a distance I can see why people would compare the two, but I just don't like Hasemi Saki's brand of humor. Takahashi's humor just works for me.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. ๐Ÿ™‚ But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
Mar 27, 2:59 PM

Jul 2014
Huh, I always found Madoka significantly less subtle than Eva, and I'm saying that as someone who loves both. To each their own though, I suppose.

Regardless, to answer your question, I watched some of Trinity Blood because of its surface level similarities to Hellsing but stopped because of just how painfully derivative it was of not only that show, but Trigun too. So much plagiarism in it you'd swear James Somerton was on the production staff.
Take care of yourself

Mar 27, 3:44 PM

Feb 2016
I feel like that happens every time.
ใใฎ็›ฎใ ใ‚Œใฎ็›ฎ๏ผŸ
Mar 27, 3:45 PM

Feb 2016
Reply to Daviljoe193
For me, it was absolutely Urusei Yatsura to To LOVE-Ru. From a distance I can see why people would compare the two, but I just don't like Hasemi Saki's brand of humor. Takahashi's humor just works for me.
@Daviljoe193
I don't think to love-ru is funny either. I'd sooner compare Urusei Yatsura to My Bride is a Mermaid.
ใใฎ็›ฎใ ใ‚Œใฎ็›ฎ๏ผŸ
Mar 27, 3:53 PM

Oct 2022
Reply to Zimmu
When I first started watching anime i heard about demon slayer and jjk. both action, but I liked JJK way more than demon slayer.

another one is probably kengan ashura and baki. baki is a lot better and the characters feels more interesting
@Zimmu Interesting, I'm the opposite although a big part is from the baki i've seen the fights in Kengan ashura are alot more grounded with some actual techniques where baki using weapons and all types of nonsense. And tbh i only really watch it for the fights to begin with so them being more enjoyable is an easy seller.
Syrian187Mar 27, 4:01 PM
Mar 27, 4:19 PM

May 2021
Reply to Syrian187
@Zimmu Interesting, I'm the opposite although a big part is from the baki i've seen the fights in Kengan ashura are alot more grounded with some actual techniques where baki using weapons and all types of nonsense. And tbh i only really watch it for the fights to begin with so them being more enjoyable is an easy seller.
@Syrian187
Ah I see. I only watched 3 eps of Ashura so Im still very early to judge. Its really that nonsense part of baki which I thought is hilarious but also intriguing to me. Somehow Baki has its own science and it manages to make everything make sense, although they are also complete bs. I also like that in Baki the focus is on the MC baki and there is this "strong creature" Yujiro. Then you got all these characters that practice different martial arts. I think I just find this concept to be more interesting, and especially the manga which the anime hasn't covered yet.

I did see some clips of Ashura and the fight scenes looks a lot more impactful and realistic. Although CGI, it looks better than the ones in Baki

Mar 27, 5:54 PM

Jun 2019
Shinsekai Yori is something which is essentially omnipresent as a recommendation alongside two of my favorite anime series of all time - Higurashi and Shiki, which are both in my Top 10. At least it's in the official MAL recommendations section for those anime and I feel like I always see and hear it brought up in that context.

As said, I am emphatic in my adoration of Higurashi and Shiki, on a cerebral, emotional, and almost spiritual level. I am a long-running veteran horror fan and love horror both in anime and in general. As well as the thriller genre. And also enjoy mystery. It checks off all the boxes whenever someone inquires about another horror or horror-esque anime which is set in a small isolated rural village. Another small isolated rural village horror/thriller/mystery/drama with a group of kids locked in some existential conflict with some form of mysterious, unseen, possibly paranormal/supernatural force, possible conspiracies and some legacy or inheritance of a generational old conflict leaving visible scars and/or still playing out in the shadows, etc.

I know that Shinsekai Yori is based on a novel, and going off of that and the acclaim it receives from many who also enjoyed and rated highly series like Higurashi and/or Shiki, as well as have similar taste to me in general, I'm sure it earns some of that praise and notoriety in probably having a winding and dense narrative somewhat comparable in its detail, mood-setting, and impact.

But for the life of me after watching the first few episodes, dropping this series, and never really harboring a desire to come back to it, I can only say that I find the presentation of it (at least through episodes three or four) - especially the characters, just boring, painfully bad, and generic. And whether a gift or a curse, I'm someone saddled with an almost inhuman attention span, so "boring" is an adjective you'll seldom hear me throw out for anything, anime or otherwise. Even what's on the surface the most static and uneventful iyashikei. I usually run toward series a lot of others would consider boring. But I guess this was so in the bad way? A rarity for me.

The thing is, characters are one of the earlier and strongest sources of an entry point of investment into the show. Something which Shinsekai Yori out of the gate failed utterly at for me compared to something like Shiki and especially and doubly so for Higurashi.
WatchTillTandavaMar 27, 6:29 PM
Mar 27, 6:07 PM

Jun 2020
Death Note to Mirai Nikki I don't think they are to similar but there are some elements.

I didn't like anything about Mirai Nikki but the plot holes and characters are the biggest problem
Mar 27, 6:07 PM

May 2020
That show for me wouldve been Erased!!!

I know ill love a show with a timetravel plot.

My pfp, forum avatar,& the characters in my favs speaks for themselves.

But the ending of it was so shit that i regret watching it.
" Kindness can sometimes lead you to trouble. "

Mar 27, 6:18 PM
Mar 2017
I go in blind. To me sure I have seen some similar like Komi/Hitoribocchi but I never went eh this doesn't fit this. They have similar themes but aren't the same writing style. I don't mind the differences.

If talking series manga or anime that disappointed. Gamers and 3D Kanojo Real Girl. Let's put some Jaku Chara in there. I just found the way they present things just annoying. Like I prefer Kimi to Pico-Pico manga to Gamers (saw the anime) any day. They just present it differently that I prefer it over Gamers.

Jaku Chara and I guess to even the Shepard book one I just find the way they present the introvert MCs to just be weird and how the other characters respond in the worlds they present. The writing felt like we have to make it suit the events and it was distracting.

A setting/context I think was better was New Game compared to the live action western TV show Mythic Quest Raven's Banquet (aka a mouthful of words I forget and remember the subtitle then I do the main title. I hate the title it's so forgettable). It isn't even the oh it's west/east game design or oh an MMO ongoing product versus the different games it's just the way they present everything. I learned more from New Game let alone Youtube videos (or behind the scenes if part of the game, movie, otherwise itself) of game development then the oh well it has many Office like moments and some of it is related.

While yes I can take the game design part out of it I felt the way they went about things because it felt like partly explaining concepts to the viewer to be more engaging then just office game dev setting and comedy in it. TO me sometimes the things characters say I was like yep ok stuff. In New Game I was more invested in it besides the off time moments in both shows, still preferred New Game.

Like yeah New Game has a lot of moeblob moments too but I can still get past some of them to just the rest of the details the show presents itself with then a The Office clone as a comedy first then a comedy that still presents good drama, theming, setting, concepts they talk about and a lot of other details it in.

So sometimes when reading an afterword in some manga (depends on the series, depends on what it needs or not but even just their yep this detail is enough, it's like dub commentaries they just suck, but behind the scenes content from the dub or Japanese side that does contribute in the localisation, the production of the show, or just a bit of fun are enjoyable) I go yeah see I believe that of the research they did. In a western work you sometimes get that but many times you don't. So even when sometimes they can a be a bit weird sometimes it works even without knowing and other times it can be more fair with the realistic research/sources to the works. It depends.

I just like or dislike aspects of series in their drama, their jokes or something. It's up to presentation. So not just length of a scene but also the context, context to me matters a lot and some concepts I go WHAT.

The depth to the meaning of the dialogue, the animation can vary but I don't mind the changes to make a point more cute or more insane, silly, etc.

I watch for the gimmicky character dynamics, the premise and while many can be pretty eh of yep seen scenes and seasonal stuff like this before it's the rest and if it uses the gimmick well I care about sometimes.

I mean as someone that watches slice of life, romances and comedy more than action, sci-fi, fantasy like I used to with anime. I do on occasion but more so sequel seasons then I do new shows.
Suntanned_Duck2Mar 27, 6:40 PM
Mar 27, 6:21 PM

Aug 2020
When people told me Boku no Hero was like The Avengers, but Boku no Hero doesn't have a 2 hours speech about veganism and gender equality. I am disappointed.

Mar 27, 8:11 PM

Feb 2021
I love Sket Dance and I know it's somewhat similar to Gintama. When I tried watching Gintama, it didn't have the same charm so I gave up instantly.
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Mar 27, 8:37 PM

Nov 2023
1. Higurashi,I wanted to find a better version of Mayoiga but somehow hated that one more

2. Gakkougurashi! The most over recommended show, its really just a lazy fusion of CDGCT with horror elements but Its inevitable if the show have zombies or horror, even if its presented differently
Ratris_DecisionMar 27, 8:41 PM
Mar 27, 8:58 PM

Feb 2020
Cute girls using guns.

Liked: Sabage-bu! / Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu

Disliked: Upotte!!
Mar 28, 1:31 PM
ๅญ”็œŸใƒปใ‚ณใ‚ฆใƒžใ‚ณใƒˆ

Jun 2017
Guilty Crown seemed like the perfect Koukyoushihen Eureka Seven inspired show until … well, it didn’t.

For more, the only recommendation I made here perfectly captures that:

1 - Both the male leads, Renton Thurston and Ouma Shuu, meet a beautiful stranger girl, Eureka and Inori Yuziriha, out of the blue and this paves their entry into a rebellion organization, the Gekkostate in Eureka Seven and Funeral Parlor in Guilty Crown.

2 - Similarly, in both the series, a corrupted government rules after an event which lays out the basis for the series, such as the 'Lost Christmas' in Guilty Crown.
Both the female leads have had harsh pasts, Eureka in particular.

3 - Holland Novak is very similar to Gai Tsutsugami, especially in creating an uneasy environment for the male leads, and are in fact the leaders of their respective organizations.

4 - Both the series involve Drama, Romance and Sci-Fi. Eureka Seven is more of a mecha anime though whereas Guilty Crown involves Supernatural genre.

5 - A secondary relationship between other major characters is built up as the series goes on, though Eureka Seven clearly is the better among the two in this.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 28, 1:53 PM

Aug 2010
I love Honey & Clover, so I was excited to watch 3-gatsu no Lion, another SoL drama by the same author, yet I ended up pretty disappointed by it. I think it's because I cannot care much about the main character, while in H&C the main character is my favorite in the cast.
Mar 28, 2:17 PM

Jul 2015
Angel Beats and Anohana

I reckon if I watched them now instead of years ago, the difference in how much I like them wouldn't be that big. Still, I'd likely find Angel Beats more enjoyable than Anohana.

Mar 28, 4:37 PM

Jul 2021
Reply to Shirayukin
I love Honey & Clover, so I was excited to watch 3-gatsu no Lion, another SoL drama by the same author, yet I ended up pretty disappointed by it. I think it's because I cannot care much about the main character, while in H&C the main character is my favorite in the cast.
@Shirayukin Oh wow, it was the exact opposite for me.

3-gatsu no Lion is one of my favorites, if not THE favorite. I found the main character a very sympathetic and well-realized character, even if he's not necessarily that likeable at first.

I tried Honey & Clover sometime later, but I was very disappointed. I lasted around 4 episodes, because I didn't like any of the characters; they just felt too cartoony and obnoxious to me.

Maybe I just didn't get far enough into the show. I'll try again some day...
Mar 28, 5:00 PM

May 2014
I see Symphogear recommended a lot for Nanoha fans. I think I watched the first 2 seasons. I liked the idea of it and I'm all for dumb fun, but it was a bit too dumb I think. Everything felt slapped together. I'm sure it's all intentional, but I just couldn't get invested. Singing to use powers was a cool idea I'd like to see again, although I feel like One Piece Film Red did a great job of that.

Another one is Gintama. I'm a big Osomatsu-san fan and Gintama is often compared to it in the comedy department. I think the same director of Ginatama even worked on Osomatsu, but I just can't enjoy it. I've heard the early anime episodes aren't so good, so if I were to give it another go I'd try the manga.

WatchTillTandava said:
Shinsekai Yori is something which is essentially omnipresent as a recommendation alongside two of my favorite anime series of all time - Higurashi and Shiki, which are both in my Top 10. At least it's in the official MAL recommendations section for those anime and I feel like I always see and hear it brought up in that context.

As said, I am emphatic in my adoration of Higurashi and Shiki, on a cerebral, emotional, and almost spiritual level. I am a long-running veteran horror fan and love horror both in anime and in general. As well as the thriller genre. And also enjoy mystery. It checks off all the boxes whenever someone inquires about another horror or horror-esque anime which is set in a small isolated rural village. Another small isolated rural village horror/thriller/mystery/drama with a group of kids locked in some existential conflict with some form of mysterious, unseen, possibly paranormal/supernatural force, possible conspiracies and some legacy or inheritance of a generational old conflict leaving visible scars and/or still playing out in the shadows, etc.

I know that Shinsekai Yori is based on a novel, and going off of that and the acclaim it receives from many who also enjoyed and rated highly series like Higurashi and/or Shiki, as well as have similar taste to me in general, I'm sure it earns some of that praise and notoriety in probably having a winding and dense narrative somewhat comparable in its detail, mood-setting, and impact.

But for the life of me after watching the first few episodes, dropping this series, and never really harboring a desire to come back to it, I can only say that I find the presentation of it (at least through episodes three or four) - especially the characters, just boring, painfully bad, and generic. And whether a gift or a curse, I'm someone saddled with an almost inhuman attention span, so "boring" is an adjective you'll seldom hear me throw out for anything, anime or otherwise. Even what's on the surface the most static and uneventful iyashikei. I usually run toward series a lot of others would consider boring. But I guess this was so in the bad way? A rarity for me.

The thing is, characters are one of the earlier and strongest sources of an entry point of investment into the show. Something which Shinsekai Yori out of the gate failed utterly at for me compared to something like Shiki and especially and doubly so for Higurashi.

I also struggled with Shinsekai Yori. I tried to watch it many times in the past, only making it 2 episodes in. One night I sat down and made it 10 episodes in before finally giving up. It's been a while so I honestly can't remember much, but I recall it feeling very dull. Lots of exposition that didn't grab me. Bland characters. I appreciate the art being different but it was just bad looking to me. Similar to my Re:zero experience, I also dropped it around the same number of episodes in. For Higurashi-like series Summertime Rendering was a lot more my style.

Mar 28, 5:02 PM

Feb 2021
I watched Boogiepop Phantom because I heard that it was similar to Serial Experiments Lain but I wasn't really into Boogiepop. It felt really underwhelming and I ended up liking the 2019 anime more.
Mar 28, 5:41 PM

Jan 2020
Reply to CheesyJen
I watched Boogiepop Phantom because I heard that it was similar to Serial Experiments Lain but I wasn't really into Boogiepop. It felt really underwhelming and I ended up liking the 2019 anime more.
@CheesyJen Curiously it's the opposite case for me, I ended up liking Boogiepop more than Lain. I know that the vibes and aesthetic are similar but the story structure in Boogiepop is completely different from Lain.

Anyway, I think that Haibane Renmei is really more like Lain than Boogiepop.
MOKUSHI KUSHIMO SHIMOKU KUMOSHI MOSHIKU SHIKUMO.
Mar 28, 6:05 PM

Oct 2022
Kino's Journey Beautiful World- the modern version I liked even better even. But Wandering Witch The Journey of Elaina wasn't
Mar 28, 10:31 PM

Aug 2010
Reply to perseii
@Shirayukin Oh wow, it was the exact opposite for me.

3-gatsu no Lion is one of my favorites, if not THE favorite. I found the main character a very sympathetic and well-realized character, even if he's not necessarily that likeable at first.

I tried Honey & Clover sometime later, but I was very disappointed. I lasted around 4 episodes, because I didn't like any of the characters; they just felt too cartoony and obnoxious to me.

Maybe I just didn't get far enough into the show. I'll try again some day...
@perseii H&C does get better and more realistic in later episodes as the story goes. Though I do see quite a bit of people who likes 3-gatsu unable to get into H&C at all :")

I actually like more characters in 3-gatsu, but I couldn't care much about Rei while the story mainly focused on him, even when exploring about other characters it still relates back to him mostly. I can understand his character, but I just can't come to care about him at all until end of season 1 to appreciate the show as much I probably should. Meanwhile, I really liked Takemoto in H&C and also Yamada, and each characters are really explored.

I still want to watch 3-gatsu 2nd season, but it's really taking me a long time to find the motivation to start.
Mar 28, 11:45 PM

Jul 2021
Reply to Shirayukin
@perseii H&C does get better and more realistic in later episodes as the story goes. Though I do see quite a bit of people who likes 3-gatsu unable to get into H&C at all :")

I actually like more characters in 3-gatsu, but I couldn't care much about Rei while the story mainly focused on him, even when exploring about other characters it still relates back to him mostly. I can understand his character, but I just can't come to care about him at all until end of season 1 to appreciate the show as much I probably should. Meanwhile, I really liked Takemoto in H&C and also Yamada, and each characters are really explored.

I still want to watch 3-gatsu 2nd season, but it's really taking me a long time to find the motivation to start.
@Shirayukin Hmm, I'll remember not to get hung up too much on the early parts when I get back around to Honey & Clover.

I don't even consider Season 1 and 2 of 3-gatsu separate seasons, really, but I do like Season 2 a bit more than Season 1. It feels a little more alive and warmer, and Rei keeps developing (slowly). In your own time, but I do hope you get in the mood at some point and check it out.
Mar 29, 12:34 AM
VA-11 HALL-A

Aug 2014
Reply to Hitagi__Furude
That show for me wouldve been Erased!!!

I know ill love a show with a timetravel plot.

My pfp, forum avatar,& the characters in my favs speaks for themselves.

But the ending of it was so shit that i regret watching it.
@Hitagi__Furude Well the anime went original for the ending, which indeed did suck compared to the ending of the manga. Mainly because the anime chose to cuck Satoru in the end and not have him and Kayo get together. The manga did a way better job on all fronts.

"๐šƒ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐š’๐šก ๐š๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š”๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ."
โ˜† ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐™ป๐š’๐šœ๐š โ˜†
โ˜† ๐š…๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐š‹ โ˜†
โ˜† ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”๐š•๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šข โ˜†
Mar 29, 1:51 AM

Mar 2023
.hack//Sign succeeded where Sword Art Online failed.
Mar 29, 2:06 AM

Oct 2020
Reply to Shirayukin

@Shirayukin I see the same and I wonder why that's the case. I've also come across a lot of people not even knowing about H&C, despite being Sangatsu fans. With how much it flies under the radar, it feels like an underrated gem at this point. I loved the manga for H&C and I still need to get around to watching S2.
Mar 29, 2:37 AM
Walpurgis

May 2023
I'm a huge fan of Higurashi, so I decided to watch Another because it was the #1 recommended. Another was a horrendous disappointment and, frankly, it's not even fit to be mentioned in the same breath as Higurashi. How anyone could suggest that they're remotely alike is beyond me.
Mar 29, 6:53 AM

Aug 2010
Reply to Recprocate
@Shirayukin I see the same and I wonder why that's the case. I've also come across a lot of people not even knowing about H&C, despite being Sangatsu fans. With how much it flies under the radar, it feels like an underrated gem at this point. I loved the manga for H&C and I still need to get around to watching S2.
@Kronos H&C is pretty old, while 3-gatsu not only newer, it has the SHAFT name attached to it as well. Just my guest on why I think H&C has become shafted to the forgotten pile though unfortunate..
Mar 29, 7:27 AM

Jun 2019
velveteenvamp said:
I'm a huge fan of Higurashi, so I decided to watch Another because it was the #1 recommended. Another was a horrendous disappointment and, frankly, it's not even fit to be mentioned in the same breath as Higurashi. How anyone could suggest that they're remotely alike is beyond me.

Wanted to endorse this sentiment as I couldn't agree more with this as well. Higurashi - the ideas it explores, the range of emotions it makes you feel, the atmosphere it cultivates with which its brimming and dripping, the amount of different moving parts it manages to integrate while still functioning as a cohesive whole like some elaborate cuckoo clock, the writing, direction, voice acting, and OST; the fact that it can function alternately and sometimes simultaneously as a mystery, a horror, a thriller, a drama, a comedy, and a Slice of Life all in one, all amounts to making it one of best anime of all-time (at least that I've seen). I could watch and rewatch it, watch others watch it, discuss it, read about it, write about and analyze it, etc. without any real limit like all great works.

Another by comparison is "fine". It's a 5/10 extremely rushed show with shallow generic characters which don't seem developed beyond a basic template and no seeming interest in character development, and reminiscent of the like 1,001 generic American Hollywood slashers from the 70s, 80s, 90s, and 2000s I've watched. Something you can put on, watch, and forget about as it leaves minimal impact since it seems like at least hundreds of other things that you've seen before and is more cheap shock value of just killing off a bunch of characters who feel like they've had two lines and who you barely know and care about in a splatterfest for spectacle's sake alone. You get about as much substance from the process of actually watching through it as reading a MAL, Wikipedia, or IMDB summary of it.

Actually, the first half I enjoyed more as it still retained some promise of seeming to consciously be setting up a very deliberate creepy atmosphere of the town, the hospital, Mei's shop, etc., which you would hope would be for some rewarding payoff. The only reason I even give it a 5/10 is the first half. Otherwise it'd be a 2/10. If anyone has any experience watching horror in general then you've seen so many variations of this story done even better and more effectively and even those renditions weren't that great. You can just watch Final Destination 2 or 29 or whatever. I know that it's due to the lack of horror anime in general that it gets mentioned alongside Higurashi and others as one of the most common recommendations, since it's a relatively newer/modern (post-2010) one and well-known, but it truly doesn't fit or make sense. Higurashi either by comparison or in and of itself is a unique and beautiful tour de force.
WatchTillTandavaMar 29, 7:30 AM

More topics from this board

» Which MAL User Would You Like to Meet in Real Life? (Useless Thread #54) ( 1 2 3 )

Erebus_Akeldama - Nov 20, 2021

114 by ErenYeager_69 »»
2 minutes ago

» Criticism You Don't Understand.

Alpha_1_Zero - 8 hours ago

17 by CareBear »»
4 minutes ago

» What anime brought you to watch more anime? :)

Rinrinka - Yesterday

34 by Ratris_Decision »»
5 minutes ago

» Why male characters tend to have more interesting personalities than female characters?

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

19 by maya2003s »»
5 minutes ago

» Why do people complain about "rapey" characters in anime?

Alpha_1_Zero - 8 hours ago

7 by maya2003s »»
10 minutes ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.