Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 5:56 PM

Sep 2015
Kyu hyaku nen robot

That is one scary robot I must say

Damn that flashback of younger Kuma with glasses

I'm liking all these new osts.

That was weird, all those plugs were connected to Kuma but its like its not connected to him
once taken off

Damn the visualization with Vegapunk at the end is so nice

August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Mar 23, 6:03 PM

Nov 2016
Manga and anime once again sync so well

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 23, 6:59 PM

Apr 2022
you won't have to tell luffy to get in the fucking robot, he wants to lol. he's having too much fun even fantasizing a mech suit for himself with the iron giant. cipher poll are getting closer. i like the effects with vegapunk, feels like a goofy comic book. everyone was confused at kuma charging ahead suddenly, i remember being confused myself while reading it and damn the trauma is coming back to me.
also seems like dragon's regular voice actor is back and kazuhiko inoue only voices younger dragon damn i actually liked him more tbh.
Mar 23, 7:32 PM
Dec 2022
Robonosuke
Robot attacking EPIC
CIPHER PEAK IS HERE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I love the new ost so much I love that they say CP-0 is on the ship! I mean Lucci LMAO

Kuma breaking free Vegapunk say nuh uh
I love vegapunk dreams to make energy free for everyone the animation this episode so peak

Egghead only gonna get more peak as we go

Lucci in the episode preview 🥶🥶🥶

Manga spoilers dont click

Mar 23, 7:37 PM

Apr 2016
Vegapunk's dynamic with Luffy fun, there were a few cool sequences of animation when Vegapunk is explaining his plans to them
It's sort of surreal to have Lucci back in the anime after all this time
Mar 23, 7:41 PM

Nov 2012
I totally thought they were going to divert from the manga and Luffy was going to start Robonoske.

This episode was weird. Nothing happened and a whole lot happened at the same time.
Mar 23, 7:45 PM

Jan 2016
What was going on with those heart cuts LOL

So robot attacked 200 years ago BUT was made 900 years ago like originally suspected. Vegapunk's biggest issue is finding the ancient fuel source.
Kaku is so cute, just played part of One Piece Odyssey that had Luffy logically laughing at him hahaha. Would be cool if these CP0 characters turn good, we already saw episodes back Rob Lucci shockingly having doubts about WG which was shocking.

This arc is intense, and not much has happened. We got G14 (think that was base), CP0, Bonney, likely Kuma in route to protecc his baby, strawhats w/ sungod Luffy, Vegapunk & his satelites, Seraphim, Pacifista. Like wow. I heard that the author is taking a whole 3 week break as needs to figure out what the hell the One Piece even is. We are truly in end game of top anime. I feel sorry people that get turned off by animations, japanese, "fate" trope, people not dying "trope". This is peak! Wonder what other curveballs we will get if any before next arc which will likely be Elbaf.

I gave 4/5 because outside of confirming robot was from 900 years ago after they said last episode attacked 200 years ago, not much new stuff happened though was still very enjoyable episode.

Mar 23, 8:07 PM

Jul 2007
Reply to LilyVarbik
What was going on with those heart cuts LOL

So robot attacked 200 years ago BUT was made 900 years ago like originally suspected. Vegapunk's biggest issue is finding the ancient fuel source.
Kaku is so cute, just played part of One Piece Odyssey that had Luffy logically laughing at him hahaha. Would be cool if these CP0 characters turn good, we already saw episodes back Rob Lucci shockingly having doubts about WG which was shocking.

This arc is intense, and not much has happened. We got G14 (think that was base), CP0, Bonney, likely Kuma in route to protecc his baby, strawhats w/ sungod Luffy, Vegapunk & his satelites, Seraphim, Pacifista. Like wow. I heard that the author is taking a whole 3 week break as needs to figure out what the hell the One Piece even is. We are truly in end game of top anime. I feel sorry people that get turned off by animations, japanese, "fate" trope, people not dying "trope". This is peak! Wonder what other curveballs we will get if any before next arc which will likely be Elbaf.

I gave 4/5 because outside of confirming robot was from 900 years ago after they said last episode attacked 200 years ago, not much new stuff happened though was still very enjoyable episode.
@LilyVarbik

Thats actually a misconception based on the news. Oda has itterated quite alot throughout the years what one piece is, he knows what the ending of the story is going to to be and that includes the legendary treasure. I think the translation was confusing but essentually he's just writing a tagline called "What is one piece" because that story is coming up and he needs to think how he is going to start implementing it.

Mar 23, 8:14 PM

Jul 2020
Great episode! Scary how close Rob Lucci and CP0 have gotten, looks like the confrontation might be coming sooner than I thought. Vegapunk has his own dream which is nice, I wonder if he'll accomplish it before the end of One Piece.
Mar 23, 8:30 PM

Jun 2014
Time for the arc to start heating up 🙏🔥
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 23, 8:31 PM
Aug 2015
One Piece has fully committed to revealing to the world the truth about the theory of the actual advanced free energy civilization erased from history called the Tartarian "Conspiracy Theory". If you don't know, look it up and your world will never be the same.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 9:30 PM

May 2016
Perfect timing with the robot this week! Readers know what I mean ;)
Mar 23, 10:15 PM
Jan 2021
Vegapunk talks about how the giant robot that was built 900 years ago attacked Marijoa 200 years ago (Jimbei mentions 200 years ago, so I’m guessing that means the robot attacked 700 years after it was built). The power source of the robot is unknown, and Robin mentions that when it attacked, this was the same time fishman were given their rights at the Reverie. Vegaforce-01, the robot that transported the Thousand Sunny to the island, was modeled after this giant robot, but Vegapunk wasn’t able to replicate the power source. Vegapunk asks Luffy to take him away from Egghead.

While that’s going on, Cipher Pol Aigis Zero make their entrance on the island. Shaka is informed by Pythagoras of their arrival and a conversation is about to commence.

Before that though, Kuma for whatever reason rushes to get off Kamabakka Queendom where the Revolutionary Army is currently discussing things. Everyone tries to talk some sense into him, but he uses his Paw Paw powers and disappears. Does this have anything to do with Bonney?!

Shaka instructs Pythagoras not to let Lucci’s group in and then Lucci informs them of the disappearances of their various ships that have come to Egghead.

Vegapunk explains to Luffy that he wants to create a world where energy is provided to everyone for free, but as he does that he gets closer to the power source of the ancient robot and the World Government want to eliminate him, just like Ohara. An explosion occurs in the city of Fabriophase. In the ending segment, we learn about Emporio Ivankov. He (or she depending on the situation) was born on January 8th and likes grilled organ meat.

I’M READY FOR MORE!
Mar 23, 10:30 PM

Jul 2013
This Iron Giant is such a mystery and the more information Vegapunk shared about him, the more questions I had.

First of all, how was anyone able to build something like this 900 years ago, why was this giant ordered, albeit unsuccessfully, to attack Marijoa, and what was the intention behind this attack anyway? Is it actually related to Fishmen being granted rights, which allowed the Kingdom of Ryugu to join the World Government and thereby gain permission to participate in the Reverie?

The fact that no one even knows where the giant came from is hard to believe. I also don't understand the intention behind this attack and why exactly the time 200 years ago was chosen. Because the time gap between edification and attack is simply too enormous for it to be a normal person, right? So who could have been behind it?

With all of the aforementioned questions to which I would like answers as quickly as possible, what interests me most through this episode is the power source of the giant. Even with today's technology and the genius that Vegapunk represents, he was still unable to replicate it. Power that defies the common knowledge of the world today? What is that supposed to mean? With all the crazy ideas that Oda has shown us many times, I wouldn't be surprised if this giant was powered by the power of a devil fruit or something similar, lol.

I can't be the only one who thought Kaku's mask looked pretty silly, but at least Rob Lucci and his pigeon showed some fashion sense lol. By the way, what did Rob Lucci mean when he said that Bonney was no longer useful? Is this related to information about Kuma?

Speaking of Kuma. Why was he suddenly acting so restless? It seemed as if he had sensed something disturbing or had to get to a certain place/person without any delay. Neither Dragon, Ivan, nor Panda were able to reach him with their voices, and since Lindbergh thought that Kuma should have lost all sense of himself, his entire behavior seemed to have been very deliberately chosen.

The last few minutes of the episode definitely made some things clearer. First of all, Vegapunk has set himself a very noble goal. Wanting to create a world where everyone has access to enough energy for free actually sounds like a utopia. Like Jimbei said this would immediately end the dispute and wars over the resources that actually produce this energy, which most people would certainly be in favor of.
However, when Vegapunk suggests that in trying to reproduce this energy, he came closer to the iron giant's power source, this could mean that not only must such a state of free energy have existed in the past, but we're probably speaking of the kingdom that was wiped out by the 20 other kingdoms. Due to his nature as a scientist, Vegapunk obviously became more and more interested in the subject, which meant that he could now have information about the forbidden history that could turn everything upside down. It was more than foreseeable he would become end up becoming a target for the world government, which is further confirmed by the appearance of CP0.

I'm more than interested in what insights Vegapunk was able to gain. Neither can't I wait to see what fights come to fruition. A rematch between Luffy vs Lucci and Zoro vs Kaku?

Looking forward to next week.

Mar 23, 11:30 PM

Jun 2015
Did you guys notice that they used Calli's manga volume song for the ending segment with Pythagoras and Lilith?
Read Toriko!
Mar 23, 11:37 PM

Nov 2018
What a timely release with what's happening in the manga rn (iykyk)

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Mar 23, 11:39 PM

Jun 2011
The Kuma scene got to me..

Lucci is here and it's time for the rematch.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 23, 11:39 PM

Nov 2018
Reply to phantom346
Did you guys notice that they used Calli's manga volume song for the ending segment with Pythagoras and Lilith?
@phantom346 I think they're gonna do this for Lilith's section, idk if they'll have the other Satellites doing the info scenes and with the same song as well. They did it for last episode as well.

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Mar 24, 1:41 AM
Jun 2023
So far i do not like Vegapunk 02 lillith but i really like vegapunk and the new art style
Mar 24, 2:25 AM
Feb 2024
W Robonosuke Killing Da Celestial Dragons
One Piece
Mar 24, 2:59 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to thebrentinator24
Time for the arc to start heating up 🙏🔥
@thebrentinator24

But so much recap... 5 mins in before the episode actually started.
Mar 24, 3:25 AM
Sep 2012
Reply to phantom346
@phantom346 yes! I had been looking for the song since it debuted in the anime last week during lilth and pythagoras end segment, only to find out the song came out months ago
Mar 24, 4:24 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Rob Gucci going for employee of the month next.
Mar 24, 5:43 AM

Aug 2018
A lot of things happened, extremely funny, we finally got to know what happened to Kuma, Dragon appearing is always a win for me. Vegapunk being charismatic af, and Rob Lucci with CP0 eats ass.

10/10
Kalil9898Mar 24, 5:46 AM
Mar 24, 6:00 AM

Feb 2020
Same mindset

JIKAI:
Mar 24, 6:21 AM
Dec 2020
hey guys I'm not getting any notifications of any anime when the episode is out. Any solution?
Mar 24, 7:26 AM

Feb 2021
Vegapunk life in danger's now...
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 24, 8:06 AM

Jun 2021
These ending segments are actually helping in back tracking the origins of these characters which I had almost no memory of these last few years
Mar 24, 9:58 AM
Jul 2013
CP0 arrives at Egghead through Vegapunk, the chaos begins!!
Mar 24, 12:05 PM

Aug 2021
every week seeing the day we see kuma's story in the anime draw closer and closer makes me realize i will never be ready to experience that again
Mar 24, 2:56 PM

Jan 2021
Damn so the closer Vegapunk came to creating tangible energy in the process he also learned too much and now there gonna do to him what they did to Ohara 💀
Mar 24, 6:34 PM
Aug 2023
Greatest show ever
Mar 24, 11:49 PM

Jul 2008
What is with that heart transition...

Well here we go, time to fight CP 0.....again.....
Mar 25, 9:49 AM
Sep 2019
luffy gooooooooooaaaaaaaaat
Mar 25, 12:48 PM

May 2020
these past few have been back to back banger
cant wait for the next one

Mar 25, 1:54 PM
Mar 2024
YO. Egghead bout to pop off! CP0/CP9 is back and ready to scrap! Vegapunk wants to dip out, Usopp is scared, Franky wants to punch the crap outta Lucci. Robin is happy that Saul is alive. Zoro still doesnt know which way to go. Giant Robot needs to be awakened because Luffy thinks it would be cool, cuz duh, its a Giant Robot. Really looking forward to next episode! So much tension! ITS GETTING SO GOOOOOOOD!!!!
Mar 26, 6:43 PM
Aug 2020
one pieceeeeee is the best
Mar 27, 1:28 AM

Mar 2020
Lots of recap this episode.
But oh well, at least we have the return of the one and only, Rob fking Lucci!
When did Kuma end up with the Revolutionary Army?

I kinda hate the heart transitions, why are they even happening?

Vegapunk be hella dramatic

I wonder why the Iron Giant did what it did
Mar 29, 2:26 AM
Oct 2021
A lot of things happened, extremely funny, we finally got to know what happened to Kuma, Dragon appearing is always a win for me. Vegapunk being charismatic af, and Rob Lucci with CP0 eats ass.

9/10
Apr 4, 12:14 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The CPO are ready to take the island!!!!
kekeke
Apr 6, 11:32 PM

Dec 2013
Unlimited energy would determinedly be extremely convenient. It's too bad the world government would never allow that.
Apr 9, 1:40 AM

Aug 2019
It's funny that Luffy is uninterested in Vegapunk's idea lol

Same old Luffy lol

Kuma running 😭

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 417 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TrowaBarton141 - Sep 12, 2009

115 by gannoncannon55 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 416 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JusticeGundam - Sep 5, 2009

87 by gannoncannon55 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 415 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Dinamet7 - Aug 29, 2009

104 by gannoncannon55 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 414 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 23, 2009

95 by gannoncannon55 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 413 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Znote - Aug 16, 2009

119 by gannoncannon55 »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.