Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 21, 12:45 AM

Jun 2020
Kusakabe vs Sukuna begins! And finishes in the same chapter.

Kusakabe was hyped up for the whole chapter and even got some cool Gojo parallels like the Honored One pose and also getting off-screened by Sukuna. Ui Ui was attacked at the end but luckily saved by Miguel. I am really starting to feel the meme that says a character appears just to die. I hope we at least get to see Miguel pull out some cool tricks because he's cool even if we know nothing about him.
Mar 21, 12:58 AM

Jan 2009
another one down this time kusakabe

wow miguel is here from jjk zero
Mar 21, 2:07 AM

Jun 2019
For a second, I really thought that Kusakabe might do something but then I realised that he's fighting Sukuna. You did well imo. Principal Yaga would be proud of you. I was very scared for Ui Ui in that panel tho. I'm glad he's safe. Miguel to the rescue. Looks like he will be fighting Sukuna next.
Mar 21, 2:10 AM

Mar 2021
Wowzee how shocking that Sukuna wins against Kusakabe with no effort

Wowzee another interview flashback to falsely hype up the current fighter

Wowzee another offscreen by the Almighty Sukuna

Wowzee Miguel is here… wait I am supposed to be hyped about this 2 chapter character?

Rinse and repeat next week

Mar 21, 2:29 AM
Apr 2022
I’m choosing to see this as comic relief.
Mar 21, 3:08 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to AbsoluteCinema

Wowzee Miguel is here… wait I am supposed to be hyped about this 2 chapter character?

@AbsoluteCinema lol you sum up the repeated formula of this final arc so well
Mar 21, 3:16 AM

Jun 2014
Back after a break and the endless complaints continue like clockwork.

Kusakabe held his own against Sukuna pretty well for a bit, after all this is the same guy who tanked a point blank Maximum Uzumaki from fucking Kenjaku, but damn he got done dirty in the same chapter 😭

Definitely didn’t expect to see Miguel again but it’s nice to have him back in the story after essentially being sidelined since JJK0.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 21, 5:36 AM
May 2021
Damn Miguel is back, Gojo would be proud if you know you know 😭🤣
Mar 21, 6:39 AM

Nov 2020
Ahh yes, another "great sorcerer appears > gets hyped by the author > gets slashed by Sukuna > gets teleported by that little dirty bastard" victim

I 100% bet Miguel will go trough that cycle
DrkSeid69Mar 21, 5:13 PM
Mar 21, 6:51 AM

Jun 2021
Ngl the way Gege is using the flashback and immediately offscreens the character is actually turing into comedy gold. Every week jjk fans are getting new memes.

My doctor has always told me to smoke. He even explains himself: “Smoke, my friend. Otherwise someone else will smoke in your place.”

Mar 21, 6:54 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to DrkSeid69
Ahh yes, another "great sorcerer appears > gets hyped by the author > gets slashed by Sukuna > gets teleported by that little dirty bastard" victim

I 100% bet Miguel will go trough that cycle
@DrkSeid69 the repeated formula is dragging so much now for sure its getting boring
Mar 21, 8:37 AM
Feb 2024
i honestly think this chapter was not needed . all the the thing were about that stuff which we already know.
Mar 21, 12:17 PM

Jun 2014
The fall off of Jujutsu needs to be studied, I use to shit on MHA for the same reason but it's very funny to me that the entire past year and a half of both series has been main villain shits on everybody in a empty battle-destroyed city, so boring.
Mar 21, 4:38 PM
May 2011
As frustrated as I am by the current cycle we seem to be stuck in I definitely can't wait to see all this get animated.
Mar 21, 6:38 PM

Dec 2021
Kusakabe got cooked, no surprise when facing tHe KiNg Of CuRsEs.

And guess who pops up to fight Sukuna? Miguel. Can't believe they're bringing back a character from JJK0 LOL.

Mar 21, 10:53 PM

Jun 2020
Reply to thebrentinator24
Back after a break and the endless complaints continue like clockwork.

Kusakabe held his own against Sukuna pretty well for a bit, after all this is the same guy who tanked a point blank Maximum Uzumaki from fucking Kenjaku, but damn he got done dirty in the same chapter 😭

Definitely didn’t expect to see Miguel again but it’s nice to have him back in the story after essentially being sidelined since JJK0.
@thebrentinator24 I expected Kusakabe to be only defense especially because of his Uzumaki block but once he got rid of the sword he actually threw hands with Sukuna which was pretty crazy.

It is kind of annoying to see only complaints about the formula of recent chapters, but IMO a formula really is starting to become noticeable. I still have lots of faith in Gege but I also understand people who see the upcoming Miguel fight as a waste of time. He genuinely came out of nowhere and do we really expect a character from JJK0 to do much lasting damage or to last long against Sukuna?
Mar 22, 2:32 AM
Dec 2022
saw the flashback start and new it was over immediately, thought he was actually cooking for a minute
Ui Ui almost kileld but MIGUEL CLUTCH
Mar 22, 10:46 AM
Aug 2020
KINO

Ballad of Kusakabe was beautiful, too bad it didn't last. Thought Uiui was toast, but Miguel outta nowhere. Really I didn't think Miguel would show, yet here we are, guess hes up next to the chopping block.
Mar 22, 10:53 AM
Jun 2022
My boy Kusakabe finally getting to show why he is grade 1 without CT.

Still, him getting off screened like Go/jo, (unlike the latter) was really funny.
Mar 22, 10:53 AM
Jun 2022
My boy Kusakabe finally getting to show why he is grade 1 without CT.

Still, him getting off screened like Go/jo, (unlike the latter) was really funny.
Mar 22, 12:49 PM
Nov 2023
its finally here !! kusakabe really proved why he is the strongest grade 1 sorcerer!!!
Mar 22, 2:42 PM

Nov 2016
Great, a Gojo victim appeared on the cutting board. If Miguel out of all people does something I would be surprised. Kusakabe action was nice, tho.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 22, 3:01 PM
May 2022
Oui oui solos. Maybe Mei will come out now? Or maybe she hightailed it somewhere? Wouldn’t surprise me. Something tells me Gege knows the complaints so he’s going to make Sukuna destroy everyone, and then Yuji randomly one shots Sukuna or something.

All I know is it’s getting pretty tiring going “maybe this character will have a chance” every chapter, they get beat within the chapter, on to the next person getting progressively weaker. It’s not like it’s surprising at this point.
Mar 22, 3:58 PM

Jul 2010

Well I didn't expect him but it kinda doesn't matter, Sukuna kills him off just like the others
Mar 22, 4:48 PM

Apr 2022
yep as expected, kusakabe lasted no longer than anyone predicted. and now the reverse monster of the week format continues with this mf miguel, who apparently went "toe-to-toe" with gojo when really it was a one-sided ass whooping lol what is gege on.
Mar 22, 6:19 PM

Nov 2019
A little disappointed ngl. It was obvious he would lose but this feels too predictable at this point.
Mar 22, 9:21 PM
Dec 2018
We've got some ass to save Yujitsu Kaisen from natural disaster King of Curses Ryomen Sukuna, omg unbelievable entrance, HE NO DOUBT will return things normal, Holy CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB Gege what are you thinking?
Mar 22, 10:07 PM
May 2021
kusakabe died of aids and fellow black brother miguel is up
Mar 22, 11:23 PM

Jul 2009
Days since the a character has been off-screened: 0
At this point I imagine somewhere is a queue of sorcerers which are waiting their turn to fighting Sukuna and get themselves killed.
Mar 23, 2:10 AM
Sep 2018
- Hyping a certain character to beat the shit out of Sukuna
- Looks like they're about to
- Turns out Sukuna just plays along with them
- Said character dies
- Another character shows up and acts like an OG
- Repeat the very first step

Pathetic writing, but who am I to judge this Bleach ripped-off (literally and figuratively) and these typical generic battle Shonen Manga, smh.

I've been telling you over and over, in terms of writing, Gege is pretty much lack of it (don't even mention how he treats his female characters, Gege is literally Kishimoto 2.0, lol), his only best take is drawing a flashy action and choreography, and that's it, so don't expect the unexpected outcome from his writing.

Gege is the complete opposite of Fujimoto, while my GOAT is kind of a "Show, don't tell" author and action isn't his forte, but story-wise? Boy, CSM is far ahead than any new-gen Shonen Mangas, hell, it should've been Seinen, and mind you, he's also one of the fewer Mangakas that know how to write female characters (when you realize that's just the bare minimum, shame on you, Japanese). Makima and Asa Mitaka's writing neg diffs every JJK's female casts, even Maki (Gege did her so dirty in the recent chapter, her only good take is fighting, and he gave Maki less spotlight in her final showdown, what a downer).
Mar 23, 4:32 AM
Apr 2020
am dropping this turned based bullshit
Mar 23, 9:37 AM

Jul 2021
Dang Kusakabe actually does some cool skill against Sukuna, love the slashing parts. UI UI is saved by Miguel? I swear Geges totally fucking w everyone. I'm not surprised if we get another of these documentary style flashback of the strongest foreign sorcerer. Out of chapter, I love how chaotic JJK fandom has been in these past few chapters lmao.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Mar 23, 2:39 PM
May 2021
people here saying that Miguel was on-par with Gojo arguing that the fight was only in the movie, let me reming you that even in the manga the fight wasn't even shown, so there is no proof that Miguel is capable of defeating Sukuna
Mar 23, 7:27 PM

Jul 2010
Reply to Nugi97
- Hyping a certain character to beat the shit out of Sukuna
- Looks like they're about to
- Turns out Sukuna just plays along with them
- Said character dies
- Another character shows up and acts like an OG
- Repeat the very first step

Pathetic writing, but who am I to judge this Bleach ripped-off (literally and figuratively) and these typical generic battle Shonen Manga, smh.

I've been telling you over and over, in terms of writing, Gege is pretty much lack of it (don't even mention how he treats his female characters, Gege is literally Kishimoto 2.0, lol), his only best take is drawing a flashy action and choreography, and that's it, so don't expect the unexpected outcome from his writing.

Gege is the complete opposite of Fujimoto, while my GOAT is kind of a "Show, don't tell" author and action isn't his forte, but story-wise? Boy, CSM is far ahead than any new-gen Shonen Mangas, hell, it should've been Seinen, and mind you, he's also one of the fewer Mangakas that know how to write female characters (when you realize that's just the bare minimum, shame on you, Japanese). Makima and Asa Mitaka's writing neg diffs every JJK's female casts, even Maki (Gege did her so dirty in the recent chapter, her only good take is fighting, and he gave Maki less spotlight in her final showdown, what a downer).
@Nugi97 if Kishimoto was anything like Gege then Sakura would have died in s1 from Zabuza or sum shit LMAOOOOOO
Come on, don't do my man like that
Mar 24, 2:52 AM

Oct 2017
Just kill em all in one chapter and finish this already. Maybe even bring em back with jujutsu balls or something idk.
Mar 24, 8:25 AM
Apr 2020
AbsoluteCinema said:

might as well drop the series with that attitude
Mar 24, 8:50 AM
Apr 2020
same people trashing JJK now are probably the same people that just watch FMAB on repeat and just sit in their echo chambers just shitting on shounen that can't keep this attention for every ch of every week like some child.

there's nothing wrong with this arc... quiet literally the only one strong enough to kill this man in the 1v1 is dead... and I feel like a lot of people are just projecting the fact the miss there little blue eyed baby, over the fact gege has quiet literally been taking the time to not only flesh out characters who's max page time consisted of a off screen joke during Shibuya, to now we have characters all the way from Vol 0 making their proper manga debut... and people are bored.

just remember, if your mad at this arc, just remember how Naruto ended...
Mar 24, 9:09 AM
May 2022
Reply to Genkai_Haven
same people trashing JJK now are probably the same people that just watch FMAB on repeat and just sit in their echo chambers just shitting on shounen that can't keep this attention for every ch of every week like some child.

there's nothing wrong with this arc... quiet literally the only one strong enough to kill this man in the 1v1 is dead... and I feel like a lot of people are just projecting the fact the miss there little blue eyed baby, over the fact gege has quiet literally been taking the time to not only flesh out characters who's max page time consisted of a off screen joke during Shibuya, to now we have characters all the way from Vol 0 making their proper manga debut... and people are bored.

just remember, if your mad at this arc, just remember how Naruto ended...
@Genkai_Haven flesh out what? None of the characters had any meaningful development since Shibuya, and how are we supposed to be hyped for a character, that one and only feat/role was getting ragdolled by gojo.
Mar 24, 9:25 AM
Jul 2018
I laughed.
I don't think gege wanted me to feel this emotion.
but I laughed
Mar 24, 9:37 AM
Jul 2023
At this point, I think that even Gege doesn't know what he/she (?) wants to do with the plot line.
Mar 24, 9:38 AM

Oct 2022
It's not even that fun to read anymore. Shit become kinda lame after Gojo Death. And we have ANOTHER character who is just gonna get killed again with no actual build up what so ever.
Mar 24, 12:06 PM
Nov 2023
MIGUEL?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 12:09 PM
Mar 2024
It's funny how if someone complains the first reaction is that it must be bc they're a Gojo fan. But in fact it's not because of Gojo rather the way Gege handle this Sukuna vs everyone fight. Gege hyped all the characters who fight with Sukuna in order to absolutely destroy them.
What was the point of all the hype? Gojo the so-called strongest sorcerer couldn't even really make Sukuna sweat. There was also Kashimo, Gege hyped him and killed him in 2 chapters. And now this whole thing is repeating. You can't convince me that this is good writing.
Mar 24, 12:15 PM

Aug 2015
Now prepare ourselves people! The "Strongest Sorcerer of Africa" has arrived! He is said to be on par with Satoru Gojo too!!!!1!
Mar 24, 11:05 PM
Feb 2020
:skull: :skull: :skull:
Mar 24, 11:21 PM
Dec 2019
We have been seen sukuna one tap everyone for the past like 2 months, now its just geting out of hand and repetitive
Mar 25, 12:05 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
some sick moments this chapter
Miguel enters the fray
need enough time for 🐐 Yuta to make a return
Mar 25, 11:51 AM
Jan 2021
NOT UI UI, and MIGUEL???
Mar 26, 1:10 PM
Nov 2023
its been the same like 30 chapters , new guy comes sukuna remembers a technique and bye
Mar 26, 1:45 PM

May 2020
And the next sTrOnGesT soRcEReR is here... this time for sure.. yeah trust me, sure sure.

It's laughable how we just have so few characters now to be killed, the count of which can be represented on four fingers. This has become a comedy manga after all.

These past few chapters being the absolute lowest this series has seen, but I mean with this writing, we can't be sure if this will REMAIN the absolute lowest going forward.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Favorite side character? (I promise im not gege)

0megaH - 6 hours ago

14 by omana »»
39 minutes ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 258 Discussion

grim - Apr 24

27 by IzanaSolos »»
3 hours ago

» He doesn't know how to write ( 1 2 )

Nugi97 - Mar 23

50 by Miyamotodex23 »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 257 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Apr 17

76 by Nicrotx »»
Apr 24, 2:04 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 256 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Apr 3

56 by Capitan_Orejitas »»
Apr 23, 1:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.