Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 20, 7:57 AM

Dec 2021
The big rematch: Hiiragi versus Minakami.

In the previous battle, Hiiragi emerged victorious over Tanaka Michiko a.k.a Lord Enorme, but she was left physically and mentally exhausted. The battle inflicted extensive damage upon the city, leading to a situation where magical girls had to undertake the task of repairing the heavily devastated streets. Amidst this chaos, Hiiragi was deeply moved by the dignified appearance of Minakami a.k.a Magia Azul, and it spurred her to regain her vigor.

"That finger technique," Minakami, seriously, are you that into Hirragi? And did Hiiragi just straight-up spread Minakami's pussy? LOL, she was really going for it, even got a peek at the treasure. But then there's Hiiragi, doing her own thing, being kinda antagonistic. You know, she's chasing this magical girl stereotype, not sticking to any real tropes.

Hiiragi's been making things bigger since episode 1. Minakami's love sense started normal but is getting weirder. And Hanabishi stealing Enrome's trait, that's funny. Morino was super cute this episode. Finally, she gets her own spotlight. Fighting inside the pantsu though, never thought I'd see that lols.

By the way, it's ending next week, sad and kinda exciting too because I think we're getting a beach episode!! :(

Mar 20, 8:06 AM

Feb 2020
Very good episode. I can't wait for the finale.

Nice Utena x Sayo moment. :3

Giant Magenta vs. Godzilla was hilarious.

SerafosMar 21, 12:49 AM
Mar 20, 9:00 AM

Apr 2010
We got some mahou shoujo abuse again!! it war worth the wait.
If one thing is clear it's that Utena and Sayo should start dating already they make a good couple.
And Haruka had a rough time during the fight but things worked out for her in the end.
Mar 20, 9:38 AM

Nov 2023
Very good episode. Really loved this show.

Waiting for the final episode. :)

Hush! My dear, don't you cry
Pino gonna sing you a lullaby
Hush! My dear, don't be sad
Pino gonna sing a song he heard.
Mar 20, 9:45 AM

Mar 2021
Another awesome episode of this amazing show I can't wait to see the finale and hopefully afterwards we won't have to wait long for a second season.
Mar 20, 9:48 AM
May 2021
It was a brief gag but seeing Leoparde playing at traffic warden to try and guide Toyzilla through the city was hilarious for me.
Mar 20, 10:25 AM
Jan 2021
I gotta say, Jesus Christ that was a 10/10 episode, and fuck me was that fucking HOT. When I first heard the premise of the series, I figured it might have a chance of being worth watching for the fun of it, but I want more so bad. I really, really hope we see a second season. I need it.
I was expecting fun trash, I wasn't expecting this brilliant trash.
Mar 20, 10:28 AM
Apr 2023
they definitely took to playing with Tres Magia to heart
Mar 20, 10:46 AM

May 2019
Damn Baiser, or rather Utena in this case, was pretty bold to give that "massage" to Azure especially for not being in uniform and for doing it out in public like that lol.

The second half of the episode with Alice transforming because she wanted to play with Magenta was great, and Leoparde with guiding the giant dinosaur and her assuming that Magenta got knocked up when she mistook her sisters for her kids was hilarious.
Mar 20, 11:03 AM

Apr 2014
Damn erotic, especially in the Azur part ❤️💕 it was a very good episode
Ske80Mar 20, 12:11 PM
Mar 20, 11:16 AM
Jan 2024
I just imagine how Minakami-san must feel seeing Hiiragi-san at their school now after what she did🤣
Mar 20, 11:36 AM
Nov 2023
What a creative fight!
Who could have guessed that Enormita whould not only be fighting against Magenta, but also ON her?!

This anime just keeps getting better by the episode.
Although, I can't help but wonder what they are going to do for the finale of the season.
Mar 20, 11:48 AM
Jul 2019
The balance between horny and wholesome in this show is masterful
Mar 20, 12:21 PM

Oct 2017
Azure never change lol. Utena had fun. The triplets are adorable.
Mar 20, 12:23 PM

Jan 2008
Holy fucking shit they actually showed a close up of Utena spreading Azure and the light used to hide it made it crazy erotic.

Also, I'm not really into the giantess fetish.... BUUUUUUT....

Mar 20, 12:25 PM

Mar 2022
That has to be the most unique "Pantsu" shot I've seen to date :p

Man sucks this ends next weak! here is hoping for season 2!
Mar 20, 1:07 PM
Jul 2023
Why did the animation peak here, Asahi?
Mar 20, 1:17 PM

Aug 2014
Outstanding massage!!!!!!!!! Amazing!!
Mar 20, 1:20 PM

Jan 2010
super fun chapter, utena was hilarious in all the chapter and korisu having fun at the end with her new toys following utena's new orders exactly. And they lost like the team rocket so everything is perfect again for utena.

nice chapter after that ernomitia civil war, it was time for a chapter like this to have a good laugh.
Mar 20, 2:00 PM

Oct 2019
alice is besto. Such a nice moment with her.
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

Mar 20, 2:05 PM

Mar 2017
They really made the best animated episode so far to make up for the fact that they removed

We riot anyway
Mar 20, 2:22 PM

Feb 2019
Every time I think this series has peaked it just gets more and more absurd in the best possible way. What an episode for Utena’s first day on the job as Enormita leader.

Taking down Lord Enorme had to be done, but it left a power vacuum which of course Utena has to fill, but now what? Lord had a plan, but all Utena wants to do is interact with the tres magia. 😂

Can’t believe I just saw a Yuri pussy massage on a tv anime man, this series has pushed the limits in the most creative ways. Even when she’s not in Baiser form, Utena still dominating Azure. You can tell the two personalities are slowly blending too. Utena in episode never would’ve had that confidence.

In any other anime that would’ve been the craziest scene, but not Mahoako. Next we get literal battle royale on kaiju sized Magenta. The girls fighting on her titties and under her skirt had me dying dude who even thinks of stuff like this 😭

But what makes this series so cool is how it balances the horny stuff with wholesome moments like using the Magenta fight as a way for Korisu to play with her toys. Ofc she sleeping good at the end after all that hell she raised lmao. Awesome episode
Marinate1016Mar 20, 2:56 PM
Mar 20, 2:23 PM

Sep 2014
Where hotel?!

Seriously though, I was not expecting this level of spice without Utena even beeing transformed.
I do wonder if her technique is just that good or if Azure is simply that easily satisfied.

Its a good thing everyone has brain rot from beeing horny 24/7 or they would have figured out each others identities by now, concealment magic or not!

Normally you wouldnt expect the magical girl simp number 1 to lead the villain club, but when she gets motivated she really fits the role.

I wonder if taking away her transformation item will be a trap for later, Im wary of evil QB now.

Never before have I preordered a show before it finished airing, in general I rarely buy anime aside from movies, but this feels like well spend 120€. Coincidentally the only other series I own is also mahou shoujo.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Mar 20, 2:32 PM

Feb 2007
Korisu just wanted a proper Ultrama'am battle. ^_^
Mar 20, 2:56 PM

Dec 2012
That's some healthy sexuality right there. Wholesome episode.
Mar 20, 3:33 PM

Jun 2016
PEAK EPISODE! I laughed so much! XD
Utena-chan and Korisu-chan are trying so hard to get uncovered... XD

PEAK ANIMATION too: ... XD
Sayo massage scene was... lol XD

Mar 20, 4:05 PM
Sep 2012
Another episode that has garbage subtitles, completely inaccurate to what the characters said. Those shitty localizers, the AI can't come close faster to replace their job.
Mar 20, 4:12 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This episode was a thing of beauty, in a show of which there have been many but this one in particular just really surprised me with the fanservice scenes. To start off we had a meeting between the Enormita members but Utena wasn’t feeling it, not even Kiwi’s booba was enough to snap her out of it, but when she hears about where the magical girls are she’s right there in seconds. And it was really sweet how relieved Utena was when she found out Azure wasn’t broken, but was instead doing even better than before, I also really liked the handshake moment, it’s times like this that reminds you how Utena is just as much a fan of magical girls as she is a villain. But then came that massage, and wow Utena is getting bold going for that without even transforming, she went so far, beyond just grabbing some ass lol, that might be the most amount of snatch that I’ve seen in an anime, and the light emanating from it was hilarious.

Utena quickly regained her senses tho and bam she was out of there. The fun didn’t stop there tho when a chill outing to the toy store with Korisu turned into a kaiju battle with Magenta fighting as a giantess, and if that wasn’t great enough you had Utena and Kiwi fighting Azure and Sulfur within Megenta’s underwear, both hot and damn funny, seeing them all in Magenta’s panties at the end especially got me lol. And once Magenta lost her panties it was game over for everyone, Korisu might have been the cause of this but I gotta thank her for that amazing scene, that’s how you play with toys lol. And lastly we also got introduced to Magenta’s triplet sisters, very cute for sure, I liked when they inspired Magenta during the kaiju fight.

But man, this just leaves us with one last episode, without a doubt one of the best shows of Winter 2024, not ready for it to end.
TheColonel76Mar 20, 4:17 PM
Mar 20, 4:46 PM

Apr 2012
I think this episode might have just dethroned the tooth-brushing episode of Nisemonogatari for most fun sex-based anime episode ever.
Mar 20, 5:12 PM

Jul 2013
Utena actually did open her venalita holy shit. I've seen hentai that didn't go this far in detail.
Mar 20, 5:48 PM

Oct 2022
The first half of the episode....
Then Utena visiting Sayo while she's helping rebuild the damaged parts of the city from the fights last week, well she went too far with her groping. I was sort of hoping before it got to that point she'd transform accidentally into Baiser, since it was established that she can transform just by getting switched-on over girls.... but instead she just runs away that I found baffling
Haruka return is awesome- she's still my favorite. Kiwi saying "Hey Haruka you got knocked up?" when she saw her little triplet sisters was the funniest moment. But they went too far again humiliating her in the fight, I just felt bad for the poor girl. Some of the scenes in this episode made me yelling "ohmaigaaaaaaad!" in disbelief. The interaction between Leoparde x 'Sulfur' is great, and seeing Loco/Leber together is also great but I wanted them to hold hands
and they didn't
Mar 20, 5:51 PM

Apr 2022
enormita had their whole espada meeting lmao. utena crazy bru went straight to spreading during the massage. neat how she helped rebuild at least, you don't see the avengers doing that lol. magenta giant booba acrion holy shit, this show does not pull its punches ever.
Mar 20, 6:07 PM

Jul 2017
Tres Magia, as their usual have been busy with the good, but the new Enormita led by Baiser, Utena sure feels more dejected from her battle with Enorme. If anything, Tres Magia keeps Utena's dreams alive, and any news from them, she wants to experience first-hand without any spoilers, typical Utena lols. And Venalita pushing her to see them, if it helps regain her composure, then it shall be. Sure enough, she saw Sayo a.k.a Azure also recouperating the city back to normal, and her hopes are luckily not dashed. As a compensation, Utena offers to massage Sayo...and like as if she's Baiser, gets all riled by seeing her pussy of all things by her fingers lols. What craziness for Utena, and now she wants to play the villain and take down Tres Magia like her usual.

For Matama and Nemo, them going shopping, as well as the usual trio separate on their own, and meets Haruka a.k.a Magenta and her little triplet sisters. All things were looking good...until Korisu transformed with a toy dragon, forcing Tres Magia to show up...and literally transforming Haruka into a giant with the toy and fighting against Alice. All all that Baiser and Kiwi are doing...is larger in display, and big as lewd lols...fighting inside her panties of all things.

What a lewd episode, like the usual. Sad that it ends next week.
Mar 20, 6:26 PM

Jul 2022
Utena, whether as Magia Baiser or herself, will always act lasciviously towards Azure. Kurisu must have been excited about her new toys to do that. Magenta didn't disappoint her sisters or the audience.

Only one episode left.
Mar 20, 6:38 PM

Feb 2011
I need some lotion after that episode fr I'm strokin

10/10

Mar 20, 6:39 PM

Dec 2022
Baiser is the perfect Precure villain and also just like me
now it's an Ultraman parody too lol brilliant
Mar 20, 6:55 PM

Sep 2021
Ok, the Lord Squad was nice and all. But THIS is how it should be! Wholesome moments without transformation, a hilarious battle one "Trans Magia!" afterwards and finally Enormita blasting off Team Rocket style while Magenta needs some new undies.

This episode was probably my favorite so far. I love how Utena and Sayo are still Baiser and Azure, no matter the transformation setup. That was one hell of a massage Utena gave her! And no matter how hard they push Kiwi as the love interest, I will always be a Utena X Sayo shipper!

The second part gave the third star of my favorites some time to shine! Alice is just so cute, innocently riding a giant dinasaur through town with such a sparkle in her eyes. And both comedy was on point in this segment aswell. How did they even end up stuck in Magenta's pants?

I hope there will be plenty more of such episodes. And with that I mean not only next week's season finale! Not sure if there's enough content yet, but this one needs another season.
Mar 20, 7:05 PM

Jul 2014
Oh wow, I didn't expect to see that level of pussy when the massage started. I think there is hentai that shows less lol. And Utena did all that as Utena to the point that Azure almost recognized her...... fingers. That was wild.

Giant Magenta's fight with Godzilla while the other girls were fighting on her chest and under her skirt was fucking hilarious. Now that's what I call panty shots!

Only one episode left and this just keeps getting better and better.
Mar 20, 7:11 PM
Mar 2021
magical girl without panty T-T
Mar 20, 7:48 PM
Aug 2022
It’s crazy how much more on edge I was seeing Utena mess with Azure in her normal form instead of her Baiser mode. Like bro there next interaction in school would be hella awkward for Sayo. Of course not really for Utena cause she doesn’t know who Sayo really is.

I really enjoyed seeing Korisu casually summon Godzilla and wrestle a massive Haruka. Korisu is the only non sexual thing about this show.

I feel like the animation has really picked back up these last few episodes, were it kinda dipped towards the middle of the show.

Still praying to see that infamous hotel scene from Utena and Kiwi 🙏

Given there’s only one episode left I doubt we’ll get it. Hell Idc I’m going to binge the manga the moment this ends
Mar 20, 8:38 PM
Oct 2022
I didn't expect the episode after the big boss to be even better than the previous one! At some point during the giant battle, I expected the group to end up using certain parts like a speed bag or a punching machine, but with their small size for it to only tickle.

I like how they actually because the recurring villain by effectively blasting off in a way that could become a recurring but if this was a normal action/adventure anime.

Utena really wen hands on today. Wonder if interactions in class will be any different. And now that everyone saw Korisu buying the items that Alice then used, will 2 and 2 be put together about her identity?
Mar 20, 9:37 PM

May 2015
That Azure massage was crazy. You say this show airs on TV???? The Magenta Kaiju fight was great. This show sure loves it's lewd giantesses.
Mar 20, 11:28 PM
Sep 2016
NATSUna, AKIho, and MiFUYU. Why? Bc their onee-san is HARUka.... Their mom is Mother of the Year, Ladies and Gents!!!!

The massage scene tho.... Are you sure this is not some H-RPG made in RPG Makers? We just need to replace Utena with an UB (usually a Janitor or Vagabond), and we got an H-RPG game. (If you don't know what an UB is, don't look it up!)
uncleqrowMar 20, 11:32 PM
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Mar 21, 4:43 AM

Feb 2014
Holy crap, Utena. You're one crazy girl, but I absolutely love you for going THAT far on Azure! XD

It was one way to have her interaction with Azure again after "breaking" her back a while ago, but even without her transformation star on her, Utena's massage on Azure was extreme and also done in a public park of all places as well. I admire her bravery for doing that, along with how much detailing we saw, if you watched the uncensored episode that is.

The latter half of the episode had its comedic moments, too. It started off with a visit to the toy store so that Korisu can get new toys to replace the ones she lost in the previous fights. In the end, she had so much fun that she ended up going full on kaiju and challenged Magenta to a 1v1 fight after making her grow as large as Korisu's Godzilla-style beast.

The whole fight was hilarious, but seeing Alice sleeping with a content expression on her face makes me smile. She deserves many headpats, despite the chaos that she caused! =)
Mar 21, 6:42 AM

Apr 2012
Seriously though: We need a full-on hentai spinoff of this episode. Give Utena a strapon, let her summon male golems or whatever, and then "work" on Azure for 30 minutes. Must watch :>

I'm so glad this anime focuses so much on Azure, the hottest, least-loli girl of the show <3
If you haven't watched "Fantastic Children", don't talk about "best anime". Thank you.
Mar 21, 6:43 AM
Sep 2021
Got more of "Action" compared to last few episodes, excited to see the finale of this season.
Mar 21, 6:49 AM
Apr 2021
NAHHHHHH man that massage segment with Azure was fucking insane man like I don’t even think actual hentai has shown that much pussy like this episode just did like they showed us the most they could that could be allowed on TV bro like that shit funny. I swear Azure just lovessss to be played with by Baiser/Utena it’s funny how she could almost tell that was Baiser by the way her fingers moved on her ass😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😩

I liked this episode it was a fun slice of life-ish type of episode since they defeated that Lord lady and I kinda wanted to wind down and just enjoy and laugh and this episode delivered, the Kaiju fight with Magenta was so funny like why were they fighting in her clothes? And why was Baiser grabbing her nipple as support? I swear this show never fails to make me laugh😭🤣

Yo why was Kiwi serving body in this episode? Everytime she was on the screen I couldn’t stop staring at her midriff section😩😮‍💨

It’s a shame this 10/10 goat of a show is ending next week it always made my Wednesdays better I’ll miss it so much🥲😫

Note: Removed NSFM images.
KinetaMar 24, 1:38 PM
Mar 21, 8:16 AM
Nov 2018
As always I'm left smiling from end to end 10/10 no notes!!!!!!!!
Mar 21, 9:58 AM

Dec 2022
well i amazed this happens to my favourite magical anime also anything that has that song is already top that violin play and piano are too op for this anime it makes me giggle every time
Mar 21, 10:51 AM
Nov 2022
Penultimate episode...

The dynamic villains vs heroes porn version has returned, nice.

I would say that Utena crossed the line by making Azul orgasm but I think the line was crossed a long time ago, only this time she did it while she was in civilian clothes xd.

The end of the season is coming... ufff
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Feb 28

90 by Code0018 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Feb 21

101 by Code0018 »»
May 20, 10:40 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Softhenic03 - Feb 14

126 by AkiFosu »»
May 20, 2:31 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Softhenic03 - Feb 7

116 by AkiFosu »»
May 19, 12:03 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Aversa - Jan 31

173 by AkiFosu »»
May 19, 7:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.