Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 20, 7:34 AM

Feb 2016
Been thinking about time recently, so thought it would be fun to discuss - Do you think that time, as we experience it in succession, is a force of reality with its own constituency, or is it merely a filter through which consciousness approximates a picture of reality?

Another way of thinking about this question is by considering the immediate implication: Is the future open and undetermined, or is it prewritten and we are merely experiencing the trickle of pre-ordained information?

In my opinion, the truth is somewhere in-between, but I'd side more with A Theory if I had to pick a side - Time clearly has some sort of contingent existence, saying it's an illusion is a cop-out; what sustains the illusion? Can't have a projection without a projector, so the problem arises that there is a gap between temporality and the non-temporal substrate that apparently generates it. I think a better way of framing this is by considering infinity, as the future being prewritten implies an infinite amount of classical information - obviously the infinite as a concept doesn't need a corresponding infinite amount of a particular thing to have an internal coherency, and I think temporality and the phenomena it implies work the same way. You could in theory be on the moon right now, but you're not, because of the reality of past possibilities feeding into the potentiality of future possibilities. Like render distance in video games, the closer you get to a particular phenomena in time the more defined in material reality it becomes, and the more its particularities become concrete. I think this "wiggle room" and essential indeterminacy has a lot more explanatory value than a mechanistic or purely relativistic postulation of time. Yes, time is in a sense preordained, but not down to every mechanical detail, and also yes, the future is unwritten, but it can only exist within a certain set of possibilities despite that. If we are to accept that temporality is governed by non-temporal factors, then surely an element of that non-temporality (ergo indeterminacy) will be present in temporal phenomena themselves; lest we posit that reality is bifurcated on some deep level, which is a metaphysically inconsistent position.
TibetanJazz666Mar 20, 7:42 AM
Mar 20, 7:39 AM

Jan 2009
if you believe in determinism like einsten then time is an illusion
if you believe in probabilistic universe like quantum mechanics (copenhagen that is) then time is real and the future is undetermined

i like quantum stuff so i vote that
Mar 20, 7:46 AM

Dec 2015
It all depends on your believes as so far the time itself isn't that known yet, not sure if everyone even believe for time being the 4th dimension value.

I'd say that it might depends on what theory you're agreeing with, for example there is a theory that we live in simulation, as you've probably played a video game, you might have different routes and time spent through gameplay but the future events are already known/written in the code. If you believe in that, than the answer will be option B, that one or multiple determined versions of future are already decided with no other options to change it. If you disagree with such stuff than most likely it will be option A. Or maybe there is an option C, D, E... which we still have no knowledge about it.

I ain't that knowledgable on physics or other similar sciences to even make a larger thought process on that so that's all I can say, it all depends on what you'd rather believe in or agree with, as long as there aren't any objective facts confirming or denying specific theories/hypothesis etc.
Mar 20, 8:26 AM

Sep 2016
Time is fake, it's big bang's biggest scam.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Mar 20, 9:04 AM

Feb 2016
Reply to Zettaiken
It all depends on your believes as so far the time itself isn't that known yet, not sure if everyone even believe for time being the 4th dimension value.

I'd say that it might depends on what theory you're agreeing with, for example there is a theory that we live in simulation, as you've probably played a video game, you might have different routes and time spent through gameplay but the future events are already known/written in the code. If you believe in that, than the answer will be option B, that one or multiple determined versions of future are already decided with no other options to change it. If you disagree with such stuff than most likely it will be option A. Or maybe there is an option C, D, E... which we still have no knowledge about it.

I ain't that knowledgable on physics or other similar sciences to even make a larger thought process on that so that's all I can say, it all depends on what you'd rather believe in or agree with, as long as there aren't any objective facts confirming or denying specific theories/hypothesis etc.
@Zettaiken

"time isn't that known yet"? Nonsense. Time has been "known" as long as we have had consciousness, and we've been forced to grapple with its presence since. If what you mean is that "our current forefront fields of inquiry, namely physics, have no coherent standardised conception of time" then that's a different notion, as it says more about the insufficiency of the perspective being employed than the issue in of itself. You say there are "no objective facts", but we're constantly living within the fact, at every instant, and the fact is time. Unless you're going to tell me that there's "no objective fact" for your consciousness existing, because the experience of your consciousness has no validity beyond its own perception of itself, right?

Your elaboration of the video game analogy opens up the discussion in a great way, as it allows us to consider the implications this has for free will; which to most people is a more interesting implication of these discussions. A lot of people think of free fill as the ability to make a choice, to have agency, but to what end? If in half of all possible universes you save a person from death, and in half of them you don't, is that really freedom? Or would freedom really be saving them 100% of the time? I think it's the latter - freedom isn't just about making any choice, but making the right choice, and I think a true solution to the problem of time would recognise that.
Mar 20, 10:11 AM

Dec 2015
Reply to TibetanJazz666
@Zettaiken

"time isn't that known yet"? Nonsense. Time has been "known" as long as we have had consciousness, and we've been forced to grapple with its presence since. If what you mean is that "our current forefront fields of inquiry, namely physics, have no coherent standardised conception of time" then that's a different notion, as it says more about the insufficiency of the perspective being employed than the issue in of itself. You say there are "no objective facts", but we're constantly living within the fact, at every instant, and the fact is time. Unless you're going to tell me that there's "no objective fact" for your consciousness existing, because the experience of your consciousness has no validity beyond its own perception of itself, right?

Your elaboration of the video game analogy opens up the discussion in a great way, as it allows us to consider the implications this has for free will; which to most people is a more interesting implication of these discussions. A lot of people think of free fill as the ability to make a choice, to have agency, but to what end? If in half of all possible universes you save a person from death, and in half of them you don't, is that really freedom? Or would freedom really be saving them 100% of the time? I think it's the latter - freedom isn't just about making any choice, but making the right choice, and I think a true solution to the problem of time would recognise that.
@TibetanJazz666 I would be mixed on disagree [mixed as I am having a struggle with english language right now - while reading your answer + the short articles - I wish I know english on C3 level].
So I disagree with the first paragraph as since long time scientists describe time in different way. As example is Eddington who believes that time isn't symetric [If time flows as a constant than shouldn't it be symetrical?], there is another one with linking expansion of universe pulling the time with itself, but if the universe would reach it's theoretical end the time would go in reverse creating a paradox [Paradox -> Can time go backwards?]. Heidegger [philosopher] says that time "isn't" present. [would wrote more but that too complicated for me]. The theory of time relevance showcasing that time can differ, as example if you have 2 clocks, one you'd place on the ground on earth, the second one on top of skyscrapers will show different time, because the higher force of gravity it can just simply "bend" the time itself [ex. black hole], it shall already tell that we're not that close to know the whole answer about time, I ain't denying we have some unknown % of the knowledge but surely not everything.

Just because we live through fact it isn't a full confirmation of how the fact is working, it may exist but it doesn't mean you know how to break it down as an example are unsolved mathematical problems which are stated but not solved. Otherwise the human civilisation would already know how to manipulate time for their own benefits or at least have a record of testing it with real devices, because considering how time works with high gravity force of a black hole it seems like there might be a way to "control" the time.

Hmmmm with second, that's a tough one, because at first we shall answer what is "Freedom" as that's the concept created by us, not something which existed since the beginning of universe, which is also related with the creation of "slavery" or any kind of limitation of someone's "freedom".

And putting aside that little philosophical sentence, I shall disagree here, but I do see what you mean here it is a nice concept. What if the person doesn't want to make a choice and you leave the choice beind undecided, what happens than? Or maybe what if a person give the decision to someone else to decide. And also something which you've might missed because of the example you've given, making the right choice isn't always a freedom as sometimes people want to make a wrong choice, obviously it all depends on the context and scenerio. If someone would be in situation of taking care of a child and you're having a contest or a quiz, than alot of people out of their own decision will make wrong choices in the test, to let the children win the quiz/contest. And many people will have different opinions if the "right or wong" decision was letting kid win, or maybe the "right or wong" decision would be not letting the kid win and to shine out the knowledge previously acquired. [doesn't matter if their own children or someone's else]

Mar 20, 12:21 PM

Jun 2019
C3 English level does not exist, but it is believed that those who can read Shakespeare's complete works without a dictionary can be granted access to a secret D1 exam. When it comes to D2, rumours say that you are given a random page of Finnegans Wake and have 16.6 hours to write an essay on it, after you explain every sentence, write a "translation" in standard English, and give the etymology of every word. It is unknown if anyone has ever passed this exam and how its organisers could ever find an appropriate jury—Heaven Chose .

I believe that recent advances of physics, if they have changed the way we perceive time with respect to another observer (the twins "paradox"), have not fundamentally changed the way we experience time (or even space) on a personal level. It true that those who often take the plane might get a few seconds younger than the rest of the population, but this difference it largely irrelevant in our perception. I believe in the arrow of time due to the mathematical impossibility to revert many an equation, like the heat equation (to stay at an elementary level), but I do not believe in the idea of "fate" à la Oedipus. And the notion of predetermination seems to immediately lead you to the idea of fate, that has always looked like an ideological dead-end to me. I think that the future is open on a small scale, but things get more uncertain when it comes to major historical events like wars: it seems that we humans have a particular taste for self-destruction and that we will always go down the most bloody road available... It is unclear if the choices of a single individual could have prevented WWII from erupting.
Mar 20, 12:59 PM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
Time is just a way of measuring the way the world works, and how days pass. "Time" itself passes by without us measuring it, but it doesn't have much use outside of our human experience. It's also a valuable resource, and so, spending too much time thinking about it is a waste of that resource.

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Mar 21, 1:01 PM
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
It's a fucking stupid thing to waste time thinking about. You can't arrive at a conclusive answer, and neither can top level physicists.
From a practical perspective, time is real and questioning it doesn't bring any benefit to your life. It doesn't matter if the laws of physics are deterministic (= future is already set in stone, time could be an illusion) or probabilistic/random (= future is uncertain, time is flowing). We can't confirm or deny either of those theories, and it makes no difference to our everyday lives. What we can be certain of, however, is that free will doesn't exist, as we're just pieces of matter in a world controlled by the laws of physics. We are puppets on strings, and those strings are attached to the laws of physics, therefore we have no free will. Even if those laws are probabilistic, it still doesn't give us free will, because we are not the ones determining the probabilistic outcome of quantum physics.
Mar 21, 1:07 PM

Oct 2013
Nowadays people trying hard to sound smart they back track talking about something that already have a definite answer. Ask the question again after you can turn yourself to baby again.
Mar 21, 1:49 PM

Jul 2014
It's a social construct designed to allow us to make sense of the world, so it is real in a sense.
Take care of yourself

Mar 22, 7:10 AM

Mar 2008
I don't know, no one does really. If I had to guess I could suspect time could be a state of matter. A way for our consciousness to interpret higher dimensions that is more energy efficient. Consciousness itself also being a state of matter. So time is real but has a connection to consciousness and it's reality outside human consciousness is not same as we experience it.
Mar 22, 1:06 PM

Jul 2014
an idea that has been created and accepted by the people in a society

It's maybe a tad reductive, but ultimately that's the gist of it. And it accurately describes time. Through mutual social understanding, we've created the idea of time to allow us to make sense of life. Perhaps it would be more accurate to say that measurements of time are a social construct, since hours, minutes, seconds and years aren't concepts that emerged fully formed. They were created through shared social consensus.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
-DxP-Mar 22, 1:37 PM
Take care of yourself

Mar 22, 1:22 PM

Jun 2023
It depends on what you mean by "real", but both. It's a practical way to measure things in day-to-day life, and in a physical sense it appears to be real. But it's implausible to know objectively if it's real. Does observing something make it real, or would something have to exist outside of the observer to be real? Our puny brains can't answer it definitively.
Mar 23, 1:27 AM

May 2021
The possibilities are isomorphic from an observers perspective, perhaps
Mar 24, 2:02 PM

Oct 2022
I believe in theory A, there really is no evidence for theory B in a scientific or spiritual sense, and the only way someone could believe in theory B is if that person believed free will doesn't exist.
When a pancake lover does something: "Outrageous vicious crime"

When a waffle lover does something: "That means it is not illegal"

Quotes - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld_HIM667Do&t=2822s
Mar 24, 10:28 PM
May 2012
Time is a "product" of matter, it probably does not exist without matter. Outside the universe border if there's any, there's probably no time.
It is probably impossible to travel into the past and it is impossible to travel into the future, approaching the speed of light you don't go into the future you just slow down your time.
Some theories suggests that everything has already happened but the universe being made of matter is influenced by time and does not know it, it is however possible to calculate the future by possessing an enormous amount of data, humans are able to do that only when the amount of data needed to do so is incredibly small.
Even if one has the ability to predict the future it would not be possible to change it, if someone manages to change the future it does not really, that was just as expected.
The theory of multiverse has the purpose of explain some paradox but it does probably not exist.
This is what I believe.
Mar 24, 11:22 PM

Jun 2016
No and that's why i mostly cook at 4am
Mar 25, 5:15 AM

Feb 2016
Reply to BigBoyAdvance
It's a fucking stupid thing to waste time thinking about. You can't arrive at a conclusive answer, and neither can top level physicists.
From a practical perspective, time is real and questioning it doesn't bring any benefit to your life. It doesn't matter if the laws of physics are deterministic (= future is already set in stone, time could be an illusion) or probabilistic/random (= future is uncertain, time is flowing). We can't confirm or deny either of those theories, and it makes no difference to our everyday lives. What we can be certain of, however, is that free will doesn't exist, as we're just pieces of matter in a world controlled by the laws of physics. We are puppets on strings, and those strings are attached to the laws of physics, therefore we have no free will. Even if those laws are probabilistic, it still doesn't give us free will, because we are not the ones determining the probabilistic outcome of quantum physics.
@BigBoyAdvance

Was content to let this sad state of affairs brew by itself, and generally drying paint deserves more attention than these perspectives, but this extremely demented opinion is so ubiquitous that I cannot help myself. You probably won't pay adequate attention to anything written below, and more power to you for exercising the last drop of agency you can hope for, but if you're interested in pulling yourself out of the shit and piss sandcastle you've built for yourself, then you're welcome:

"You can't arrive at a conclusive answer, and neither can top level physicists." - Are you denying the existence of inductive knowledge? If you bothered to educate yourself on Logic on even a surface level, or perhaps arrived at intuitive conclusions by yourself, you'd feel the shame deserved of such a sad opinion. Holistic explanations for phenomena do not have to make reference only to states present within that phenomena, this is obvious if you observed literally any rational process your brain engages in. The theory I expanded above was developed by a mathematician, physicist, and Harvard professor during the early 20th century called A. F. Whitehead, who also realised the limitations of deferring knowledge of transcendent phenomena to immanent states. It all depends on your definition of "conclusive", by which your probably mean "deductive": If all your knowledge is dependant on observable variables, and not actual internal coherency, then you can be persuaded of anything as long as someone procures the "evidence" for it. If one day someone tinted the sky green in your depressing little corner of the world, and no one else was there, on what grounds would you prove that the sky in fact should not be green? You'd have nothing, because useful genetic terminals like you have internalised that no meaningful information can be gleamed from actually engaging in your supposed rational thinking skills.

"From a practical perspective... questioning it doesn't bring any benefit to your life." Maybe if you have the self-awareness of a worm and only formulate your worldview, decisions and feelings on nothing but material particulars; and indeed from the way you speak of yourself it certainly comes off that way. I'm sure you're very content with that and aren't constantly teetering on the edge of having your worldview raped by whatever inexplicable phenomena comes your way. The structure of reality seems quite important to me, and it brings value to my life and that of those around me by exploring these questions. If you were born for tilling soil however, then that cannot be helped.

"it makes no difference to our everyday lives." When Nicholas Copernicus' posthumous calculations were published, they didn't reflect the actual observable phenomena, as he didn't account for elliptical orbits and thought them circular. It wasn't until much later when Kepler made the orbital adjustment that the evidence lined up with the heliocentric model - Yet it wasn't Kepler's calculations which started an intellectual revolution, it was Copernicus'. The world around us and our perception of it exist together, not separately. If you think that the implications of cosmologies do not touch "everyday life" you are woefully naïve. The limp-wristed nihilistic homosexuality you bleed onto my screen: do you think that is possible within a worldview which lacks the alienation implied by the Copernican model? All these sigh-inducing groans of "we are purely heckin' apes on a rock in space" and the malaise that accompanies them - does that influence your everyday life, worm? But let's think in the bigger picture: people who actually make decisions in this world, unlike you, have the necessary neural capacity to make these connections and their worldview will influence the aforementioned decisions. Do you think your pathetic lifestyle would be possible if those above you hadn't succumbed to this garbage perspective long before you?

"What we can be certain of, however, is that free will doesn't exist" I thought you were denying the certainty of inductive knowledge? Nothing is certain, right? We could be living in the matrix dude!!!!1 Grow a pair of testicles and start thinking for yourself.

"and those strings are attached to the laws of physics" Picking on this statement because your dogmatisation of the "laws of physics" is too good to ignore. According to most cosmological models, gravity is presumed to be a constant, yet we have no way of proving that deductively. The reason you're not falling through your cum-encrusted chair right now is because of entities falling in and out of existence, out of a field of indeterminacy who's qualities we cannot measure, stimulate subatomic particles in such a way as to generate mass when they interact. You can abstract this in as much complex maths as you want, but this is basically where our understanding ends. Does that sound like an unshakeable law to you, never to be rewritten? Please do not look up quantum entanglement or you might have an aneurysm.

"it still doesn't give us free will, because we are not the ones determining the probabilistic outcome of quantum physics." Going to take a gamble here and assume the friction caused in your skull upon reading the following won't completely incapacitate you: Most quantum physicists disagree; I assume you've heard of Schrodinger's cat or is that a blind spot for you also? We currently have no complete theory of consciousness, and no way to account materially for corresponding phenomena - one pretty sensible proposition, espoused by the very same people who developed quantum physics, is that whatever unmeasurable force is responsible for quantum uncertainty is also responsible for consciousness. This opens the door very widely to the possibility of those uncertainties being subject to some will, force, whatever you want to call it, that is not mechanistic. There is no experimental ground on which you can dismiss how consciousness influences quantum uncertainty, so your only defence is essentially a philosophical one - born of the mechanistic Newtonian cosmology that physics itself has long grown out of, but predictable pedestrians like you haven't. You will always, without fail, be sympathetic to whatever viewpoint denies as much agency as possible, because the pain of realising you are responsible for your reprehensible position in life is too great to bare. Anything which simplifies reality, to the point where it merely resembles a trinket made of cogs (you being one of them), is inherently appealing to your shrivelled brain because the notion of there being a logic beyond logic, beyond mere clockwork, is too vast, too incomprehensible. You are conscious, supposedly, yet you spend your time trying to prove that you're not. Pathetic.
Mar 25, 7:18 AM
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
Reply to TibetanJazz666
@BigBoyAdvance

Was content to let this sad state of affairs brew by itself, and generally drying paint deserves more attention than these perspectives, but this extremely demented opinion is so ubiquitous that I cannot help myself. You probably won't pay adequate attention to anything written below, and more power to you for exercising the last drop of agency you can hope for, but if you're interested in pulling yourself out of the shit and piss sandcastle you've built for yourself, then you're welcome:

"You can't arrive at a conclusive answer, and neither can top level physicists." - Are you denying the existence of inductive knowledge? If you bothered to educate yourself on Logic on even a surface level, or perhaps arrived at intuitive conclusions by yourself, you'd feel the shame deserved of such a sad opinion. Holistic explanations for phenomena do not have to make reference only to states present within that phenomena, this is obvious if you observed literally any rational process your brain engages in. The theory I expanded above was developed by a mathematician, physicist, and Harvard professor during the early 20th century called A. F. Whitehead, who also realised the limitations of deferring knowledge of transcendent phenomena to immanent states. It all depends on your definition of "conclusive", by which your probably mean "deductive": If all your knowledge is dependant on observable variables, and not actual internal coherency, then you can be persuaded of anything as long as someone procures the "evidence" for it. If one day someone tinted the sky green in your depressing little corner of the world, and no one else was there, on what grounds would you prove that the sky in fact should not be green? You'd have nothing, because useful genetic terminals like you have internalised that no meaningful information can be gleamed from actually engaging in your supposed rational thinking skills.

"From a practical perspective... questioning it doesn't bring any benefit to your life." Maybe if you have the self-awareness of a worm and only formulate your worldview, decisions and feelings on nothing but material particulars; and indeed from the way you speak of yourself it certainly comes off that way. I'm sure you're very content with that and aren't constantly teetering on the edge of having your worldview raped by whatever inexplicable phenomena comes your way. The structure of reality seems quite important to me, and it brings value to my life and that of those around me by exploring these questions. If you were born for tilling soil however, then that cannot be helped.

"it makes no difference to our everyday lives." When Nicholas Copernicus' posthumous calculations were published, they didn't reflect the actual observable phenomena, as he didn't account for elliptical orbits and thought them circular. It wasn't until much later when Kepler made the orbital adjustment that the evidence lined up with the heliocentric model - Yet it wasn't Kepler's calculations which started an intellectual revolution, it was Copernicus'. The world around us and our perception of it exist together, not separately. If you think that the implications of cosmologies do not touch "everyday life" you are woefully naïve. The limp-wristed nihilistic homosexuality you bleed onto my screen: do you think that is possible within a worldview which lacks the alienation implied by the Copernican model? All these sigh-inducing groans of "we are purely heckin' apes on a rock in space" and the malaise that accompanies them - does that influence your everyday life, worm? But let's think in the bigger picture: people who actually make decisions in this world, unlike you, have the necessary neural capacity to make these connections and their worldview will influence the aforementioned decisions. Do you think your pathetic lifestyle would be possible if those above you hadn't succumbed to this garbage perspective long before you?

"What we can be certain of, however, is that free will doesn't exist" I thought you were denying the certainty of inductive knowledge? Nothing is certain, right? We could be living in the matrix dude!!!!1 Grow a pair of testicles and start thinking for yourself.

"and those strings are attached to the laws of physics" Picking on this statement because your dogmatisation of the "laws of physics" is too good to ignore. According to most cosmological models, gravity is presumed to be a constant, yet we have no way of proving that deductively. The reason you're not falling through your cum-encrusted chair right now is because of entities falling in and out of existence, out of a field of indeterminacy who's qualities we cannot measure, stimulate subatomic particles in such a way as to generate mass when they interact. You can abstract this in as much complex maths as you want, but this is basically where our understanding ends. Does that sound like an unshakeable law to you, never to be rewritten? Please do not look up quantum entanglement or you might have an aneurysm.

"it still doesn't give us free will, because we are not the ones determining the probabilistic outcome of quantum physics." Going to take a gamble here and assume the friction caused in your skull upon reading the following won't completely incapacitate you: Most quantum physicists disagree; I assume you've heard of Schrodinger's cat or is that a blind spot for you also? We currently have no complete theory of consciousness, and no way to account materially for corresponding phenomena - one pretty sensible proposition, espoused by the very same people who developed quantum physics, is that whatever unmeasurable force is responsible for quantum uncertainty is also responsible for consciousness. This opens the door very widely to the possibility of those uncertainties being subject to some will, force, whatever you want to call it, that is not mechanistic. There is no experimental ground on which you can dismiss how consciousness influences quantum uncertainty, so your only defence is essentially a philosophical one - born of the mechanistic Newtonian cosmology that physics itself has long grown out of, but predictable pedestrians like you haven't. You will always, without fail, be sympathetic to whatever viewpoint denies as much agency as possible, because the pain of realising you are responsible for your reprehensible position in life is too great to bare. Anything which simplifies reality, to the point where it merely resembles a trinket made of cogs (you being one of them), is inherently appealing to your shrivelled brain because the notion of there being a logic beyond logic, beyond mere clockwork, is too vast, too incomprehensible. You are conscious, supposedly, yet you spend your time trying to prove that you're not. Pathetic.
@TibetanJazz666 Stopped reading after the 1st strawman argument you made.
Mar 25, 7:26 AM

Sep 2018
I do not believe in free choice as everything must follow its chemical build and genetics. I think the future is predetermined.
Mar 25, 7:51 AM

Feb 2016
Reply to BigBoyAdvance
@TibetanJazz666 Stopped reading after the 1st strawman argument you made.
@BigBoyAdvance And just like that, back into the dirt you burrow like a good little worm. If only the world was as simple as your dirt...
Mar 25, 8:50 AM
Oct 2023
Space and time is a part of physics. And time is all relative.
Mar 25, 9:03 AM
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
Reply to TibetanJazz666
@BigBoyAdvance And just like that, back into the dirt you burrow like a good little worm. If only the world was as simple as your dirt...
@TibetanJazz666 Little baby can't refute another person's argument without reducing it to an easily debunkable strawman first. Boohoo.
Mar 25, 10:18 AM

Feb 2016
Reply to BigBoyAdvance
@TibetanJazz666 Little baby can't refute another person's argument without reducing it to an easily debunkable strawman first. Boohoo.
@BigBoyAdvance You are mistaken in premise. As I made clear in my first paragraph, I'm not interested in having a "debate", let alone a "discussion" with you. It is obvious to everyone on this board that you're not only a loser, but also retarded - the rhetorical curb stomp I just gave your wriggly little body was done with the intent of entertaining myself and potentially others who can see through your vapid bullshit. I don't know where you got the idea that I'd ever be interested in an argument with you.
Mar 26, 1:04 PM

Nov 2017
A theory makes me feels weird. If the future is determined than life is not different than a movie. We are just the characters in the movie. Our acts and speechs determined. So i actually dont own my own life.

But somehow it makes me feel good bcs I already died in the future time and sleeping in peace
RinenkaMar 26, 1:12 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you care about your native culture? ( 1 2 )

Kamikaze_404 - Apr 9

50 by LoveYourEyes »»
4 minutes ago

» which country would you NOT want to visit? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 27

73 by MalchikRepaid »»
39 minutes ago

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

79 by dreamingneon »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

55 by dreamingneon »»
2 hours ago

» Do you think there should be an age limit on friendship?

Thy-Veseveia - Feb 28

48 by TheMechaManiac »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.