Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 8:08 AM

Oct 2017
That was a real neat double spread and wow Anya told him her secret. Also Henry being smooth.
Mar 17, 8:17 AM
Mar 2021
Lots of development in this episode
Mar 17, 8:19 AM
May 2021
Anya & Damian dancing?! Hahaa , chapter was proper in depth.
Mar 17, 8:51 AM

May 2016
Wow, Anya actually told Damien her secret! Why? Was she just caught up in the moment? Fortunately, Damien has heard so much weird crap coming out of Anya's mouth he instantly dismissed it.
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Mar 17, 9:12 AM

Aug 2019
I thought it would be a bit empty because of the beginning of the chapter tbh...However, the chapter picked itself up when Anya said "yes, I can read people's minds"
But I didn't understand why she said that especially to Damian. Did it just happen to be a time when she didn't think for a moment when he asked? Even though Damian didn't believe what Anya said, I think he'll start to think seriously about this issue in the following chapters due to some of Anya's strange behaviours.

Finally things are starting to move forward and look at the friendship level +100. (For some reason, it seems like their behavior towards each other will change a little in the following chapters, especially Anya's.)

Endo, if you're cooking up really good things, I can really stand some more empty chapters right now.
jantszztkrMar 17, 9:15 AM

Mar 17, 10:02 AM

Jul 2010
Very cute and elegant chapter!!

I actually expected her confession to be some sort of cliffhanger but it was brushed off as a joke... huh. Wonder if it will play out in the future
Mar 17, 11:14 AM

Mar 2016
I feel like Damian will keep in mind Anya's confession and that the subject will come back in futur chapters, he may try to verify if it's true or something like this.

Sorry, my english may not be the best, I am french.

Mar 17, 11:34 AM

Dec 2009
Oh, shit! Anya finally revealed her secret to someone. To Damian.
... I wonder why. Fortunately he doesn't believe her... for now. Damn, I wonder how this will backfire on her one day.

Otherwise, she was hilarious in the competition, along with Loid. Sweet to see them a little closer now as well.
Mar 17, 2:02 PM

Oct 2020
Damn, she revealed her powers to Damian when she has not even told about it to Loid, Yor or anyone else.
I think Damian will act upon this information future and think in his mind like do this this this if you(Anya) can read my(Damian's) mind.
Mar 17, 2:05 PM

Oct 2020
Really cute chapter.
Mar 17, 3:40 PM
May 2021
I'm glad the development between Anya and Damien is the way it is.
Mar 17, 6:30 PM

Apr 2013
So cute!!! I want protect Damian so much, my boy deserves to be happy ๐Ÿ˜ข

.·:*¨ ๐•พ๐–Š๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–—๐–Š๐–Š - ๐•ต๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–† ๐•ต๐–š๐–“๐–Œ ¨*:·. ๐“†ฉโ™ก๐“†ช
๐Ÿฌ:๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ…‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐Ÿฏ:๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
โ†บ¹ |โ— โ–ถ โ–ท| โ‹ฎ≡
Mar 17, 7:15 PM

Sep 2023
Amazing chapter!!! I was not expecting anya to tell damian that, but it doesn’t really matter since he didn’t believe her. Their dance was so cute!
Mar 17, 8:52 PM

Feb 2014
The author has to redraw this chapter when it is released in the volume.

We know in the second challenge there are 10 contestants, lets assume Anya starts the race at 10th, right before the first obstacle she passes three contestants - now 7th place -, in the first obstacle she passes other two contestants - now 5th place. We can't tell for sure how many people Anya passes in the "trap zone", but at least one we can safely say she passed - now 3rd place. Somehow Loid says she is in 6th place? And in the last obstacle, she passes three people. Anya ending up in third would only make sense if people only took what Loid say as true.

Some things are worth pointing out:

1. Besides Anya, there are six people wearing black dresses: (these two, the third, the fourth one, fifth) and then the sixth. I think this one is the "third" one because they seem to share the same hairstyle, also the sixth doesn't seem to be one of the two in the first link because the first link has one with dark hair and the other has bangs, sixth doesn't have either;
  2. There were two contestants in the "trap zone" I assumed Anya didn't pass because their panel came before hers, however we don't seem them in the top 5, so we can only assume those two are actually these two in the last obstacle
  3. Considering all that, there were way more than 10 contestants in the second challenge. There were, at least, 34 contestants. Particularly I think the 19th and 34th were supposed to be the same, but they have different details, the same happens with 11th and 32nd, but the difference is way more subtle on those. There are two contestants with "?" because I couldn't tell who they were.

Yes, I wasted too much time compiling that.
Mar 17, 10:41 PM
Oct 2019
Oh, Damian is absolutely going to think that's a lie until maybe Anya says something too damming that she can't take back lol
Mar 18, 4:12 AM
May 2020
HELP I CAN'T THEY'RE BOTH SO CUTE RAAAAAHHHHHHH
Mar 18, 2:34 PM

Aug 2021
damn some of those panels of anya during the test were hilarious. i was also shocked at her revealing her power. genuinely had to take a second to process it. obviously he just thinks she's joking but still caught me in the moment
Mar 18, 5:48 PM

Jul 2021
The development is everything for this series.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Mar 19, 2:00 AM

Oct 2017
one of the best jajaja love it til the end :))
R&B Leyend
Mar 19, 2:48 PM
Mar 2015
Anya x Damien Friendship level 100 Anya won but the dance with Damien turned into a fight
Mar 19, 2:53 PM

Apr 2009
I got such goosebumps reading this - those last couple of pages were so awesome! His expression *-* so cute
Mar 20, 11:30 AM

Nov 2013
Wow! Incredible chapter! Those two did make progress indeed! Never would I expect Anya to confess there! No chance Damian's gonna believe that for now.

I can assume this moment will be used in the future, when Damian realizes Anya was telling the truth. However she's been lying a lot shamelessly too so can't blame the guy...
Mar 21, 9:54 AM

Jul 2020
Reply to TheMangaManiac
Very cute and elegant chapter!!

I actually expected her confession to be some sort of cliffhanger but it was brushed off as a joke... huh. Wonder if it will play out in the future
@TheMangaManiac very much elegant indeed

I actually loved that lmao
I'm sure Anya will end up proving to him that she can really do that and she will be like "see? I told you!"

Mar 21, 3:08 PM

Dec 2022
SPOILER ALERT
My heart stopped for three seconds when Anya said
, but it was actually a disappointment
:,(
mini_nejiiMar 21, 3:11 PM
Mar 21, 5:48 PM
Jan 2021
This is easily one of the best chapters we've had in a while. Can't believe Anya told him her secret.
Mar 23, 10:23 PM
Sep 2016
Crazy to think that of all the characters who have their secrets, Anya was the first one to reveal hers, and at the end of a silly chapter to one of the least expected characters for her to tell no less. Great way to end a solid chapter!
Mar 24, 6:46 PM

Sep 2016
That wide spread with Anya saying that she can read minds is wild. This is one of the best chapters that we've had in a while. Too bad he didn't believe her, but maybe he will eventually.

Life has no meaning,
but that doesn't mean
we shouldn't live it

Mar 25, 6:41 AM
May 2020
all them trails and tribulations for that dance at the end there
Mar 25, 12:33 PM

Oct 2021
These 25 pages are so delicious. That double-spread where Anya confessed to Damian that she can read minds, I thought, "Ohhh...Anya..." Out of all the people she had to tell her secret to, it had to be Damian. But, her telling him a portion of her mind-reading abilities shows that she trusts him, and that she's getting closer to him. And what a time to tell in an adorable and elegant social dance no less! Master Henderson would have been so proud despite seeing the Damian and Anya fight it off again at the end. ๐Ÿ˜

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Mar 29, 3:08 AM

May 2020
Yeah, as if he would've believed that, or anyone would, but Anya confessing her secret is a first. Wonder if we'll see more of it going forward.

Also, I mean people like Loid won't just shrug it off like Damian did, so she better watch out lol. Though a very productive chapter when it comes to developing their friendship.
Mar 29, 10:43 AM

May 2010
She told him! kyaaa~ >_< ofc he didn't believe her. X'D
I really wanted to see Yor help Anya get ready for the dance, That would have been sweet (:

Anya x Damian ftw~ < 3333
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Apr 1, 2:31 AM

Aug 2018
...WHAT?!!!
Well, after all the "tests", the winner was Anya.
And now she will dance with Damian.
She told him her secret...but he didn't believe her AHHHHHH!!!!!
...Well, the chapter was fun xd
Apr 1, 10:08 AM

Jan 2023
SUCH A CUTE CHAPTER OML
Apr 1, 10:17 AM

Jul 2020
Reply to curvedtree
The author has to redraw this chapter when it is released in the volume.

We know in the second challenge there are 10 contestants, lets assume Anya starts the race at 10th, right before the first obstacle she passes three contestants - now 7th place -, in the first obstacle she passes other two contestants - now 5th place. We can't tell for sure how many people Anya passes in the "trap zone", but at least one we can safely say she passed - now 3rd place. Somehow Loid says she is in 6th place? And in the last obstacle, she passes three people. Anya ending up in third would only make sense if people only took what Loid say as true.

Some things are worth pointing out:

1. Besides Anya, there are six people wearing black dresses: (these two, the third, the fourth one, fifth) and then the sixth. I think this one is the "third" one because they seem to share the same hairstyle, also the sixth doesn't seem to be one of the two in the first link because the first link has one with dark hair and the other has bangs, sixth doesn't have either;
  2. There were two contestants in the "trap zone" I assumed Anya didn't pass because their panel came before hers, however we don't seem them in the top 5, so we can only assume those two are actually these two in the last obstacle
  3. Considering all that, there were way more than 10 contestants in the second challenge. There were, at least, 34 contestants. Particularly I think the 19th and 34th were supposed to be the same, but they have different details, the same happens with 11th and 32nd, but the difference is way more subtle on those. There are two contestants with "?" because I couldn't tell who they were.

Yes, I wasted too much time compiling that.
@curvedtree that's.... an amazing analysis for sure...
I mean, I kinda notied that there were too many desings for only the 10 girls but 34 IS CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

good job, loved it

Apr 1, 3:27 PM

Feb 2014
Reply to pelosputa
@curvedtree that's.... an amazing analysis for sure...
I mean, I kinda notied that there were too many desings for only the 10 girls but 34 IS CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

good job, loved it
@pelosputa when someone finally notices your analysis

Apr 14, 12:35 AM

Jul 2021
- minion boy : ... damian-sama ...

- black-hair girl : ... anya-chan ... , pinns-sensei ...

- roid : ... ojou-san ... , anya , ... damian-kun ...

- random teacher : ... henderson-sensei ...

- anya : ... jinan 's chichi ...

- damian : ... dance instructor-sensei ...

page 6 :
anya is giving some up-skirt scenes to the boys ? lol .

page 9 :

panel 1 :
- random girl : ... damian-kun ...

panel 2 :
goof : anya is still wearing her shoes .

page 12 :
goof :
- question 1 : .....
- 1st girl : salad .
- wrong . that means you skip and can not answer the next question , ... question 2 : ....
- 1st girl : 112 .
- correct , you are the winner . wait a minute , you are supposed to skip question 2 .

page 15 :
- ... yohda-chan ...
- ... sarina-chan ...

daywithoutgamesApr 14, 7:06 AM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Apr 18, 3:07 AM

Jul 2021
ABOUT CHAPTER 96.5 - EX CHAPTER - SHORT MISSION 12 :

- black-hair girl : ... anya-chan ... , damian ... , martha ...

- anya : ... jinan ... , becky , ...

- martha : ... ojou-sama ...

- roid : ... anya , ... damian-kun ... , yor-san , boku will take care of that ...

- minion boy : ... damian-sama ...

page 3 :
- martha : ... there was a time when i used to fret over what dress to wear too ...
- me : oh yeah ? when exactly was that time ? 69 years ago ? 100 years ago ? 110 years ago ? you are so old now , martha , lol .

in this chapter , i think roid is caring about the wrong things :

" anya , go buy a dress so you can dance with damian " ,

" lets practice dancing so you can dance with damian "

at this point of the story , damian already said " i dont want to dance with you , anya " , so 1st , roid should care about how to make damian changes his mind .

and about short mission 13 : .......
daywithoutgamesYesterday, 10:28 AM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 90 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 12, 2023

28 by E_Creator »»
Apr 23, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 84 Discussion ( 1 2 )

jas-samaaa - Jul 9, 2023

54 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 17, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 76 Discussion

Arjuna777 - Mar 5, 2023

37 by VitorG357 »»
Mar 31, 3:19 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 95 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 3

27 by RioFS »»
Mar 29, 9:01 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 94 Discussion

Icewolf004 - Jan 21

40 by RioFS »»
Mar 29, 8:44 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.