Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 8, 8:50 AM

Nov 2011
A mirror match of Undead vs Undead! Fuuko is also the main reason for this fight so the stakes are higher than ever.

Definitely got the thrills of this episode as Andy expresses what he believes in. This fight is one of his most personal yet imo and lives up to its hype from all the buildup.
Mar 8, 9:42 AM

Dec 2021
Victor always creeps me out when he shows up.

The next place Fuuko arrived was a part of Victor's memories. Killed repeatedly by Victor, as time progressed, Fuuko transitioned to the next chapter. His aim was to chase her until the end of days, crushing and erasing Fuuko's soul within the book. As a result, Fuuko finds herself cornered all the way back to the time when she first met Andy. If what Victor said is true, there's no chance left but this. As Fuuko wanders Shinjuku in search of Andy, Victor's mad blade is unleashed.

Wow, Victor's crazy powerful with his blood abilities, slicing up a city like that. Undead's versatility is impressive, using blood blades and beams. Andy's creativity helps him keep up with Victor somewhat. He has to exploit Victor's weaknesses to win, which is unique. It's interesting how Victor can alter his powers based on his perception. Despite his twisted ways, he still cares for Juiz. Unluck evolving could be useful against God. Now that Victor seems to approve of Andy and Fuuko, maybe they can get his help more easily. Loved the hell outta this episode. From the battle to the pacing ACTUALLY BEING GOOD FOR ONCE... Amazing episode.

In the mental world, Andy's greatest fear is losing Fuuko, so kissing him brought her back to reality. That's so sweet.

Mar 8, 10:37 AM

Feb 2021
Wow, young Juiz looks so different.
6:38 It took me a second to get what happened here. So this is just before Fuuko met Andy. He is still Victor right now for some reason. And he killed the Fuuko from the past, while the current Fuuko is still alive.
Hey, the place from the OP!
Holup, why is Andy here? How are there 2 of them?
So I guess the Andy here is from the past, and Victor exists here, because this is essentially inside of his head, so he is constantly here or something.
16:57 Lmao we know a way to defeat Victor now

Really cool episode. The fight was amazing, and the second half was good too. Fuuko's unluck "evolving" is really interesting.
Can't wait for the next episode. Only two left T_T
Mar 8, 12:21 PM

Jul 2017
April 15, 1865, in Washington D.C., that's where Fuko next lands, and simultaneously where both Juiz and Andy (as Victhor) also met.

Unlike Andy, Victhor is more aware of Fuko's drive to bring Undead back, and lands back at her current August 1, 2020, timeline. Unfortunately, Victhor is still around, though he creates a calamity with the alternate timeline. Thankfully, Andy saved her, which now means that both Andys face each other: the real thing vs. Victhor, in a very nail-biting and intense battle.

Once again, both Fuko and Andy are together doing their very best to disarm Victhor with as much Unluck as possible, it's just mind over matter in the concept of life. And though Victhor's head got caught in the same contraption as of the very first episodes, there's just no beating him, just his relationship with Juiz, with the creation of the Union and the Roundtable. As he predicted, the Union still could not reach God, not without Juiz's persistence as she boarded the Ark and looped again.

The reassurance that Fuko's Unluck can reach God and the previous timelines not in need as she has grown, and the full-blown actual kiss...

There IS hope that the Union can finally reach God.
Mar 8, 12:42 PM

Nov 2019
An Undead Unluck episode that adapts at least 3 chapters? Am I dreaming?
Imagine normies saying: "Peaky Blinders is mid and overhyped. Just another typical crime drama show. Breaking Bad is much better lol.".
Mar 8, 12:48 PM
May 2018
So we spent two episodes inside his memories and learned nothing besides how Juiz looked in the past?
Mar 8, 2:18 PM

Jul 2023
The fight wasn't as engaging as the one with Gina, but it's nice that Victor has more or less become an ally now.
Mar 8, 2:43 PM
May 2023
Guys don’t flame me but idk why it took me 22 episodes to realize Andy/Victor doesn’t have eyebrows 😭 anybody know what’s up with that?
Mar 8, 2:49 PM
Mar 2023
This whole little arc made no damn sense. It’s hard for me to say it’s good… but I still be crying like a baby about Andy and Fuko lmao. Silly show, with hella inconsistencies and it’s completely nonsensical, but the characters are sincerely compelling for me.
Mar 8, 2:49 PM
Sep 2021
Andy & Fuuko won against Victor & they got some clues to Victor's past as well
Mar 8, 2:50 PM
Mar 2020
Reply to Dzentelmen2
So we spent two episodes inside his memories and learned nothing besides how Juiz looked in the past?
@Dzentelmen2 If that's all you've taken away from these last two episodes, I'm seriously impressed you've managed to watch the show up to this point.
Mar 8, 2:51 PM

Feb 2019
Banger episode! Wow got to learn a lot about Victhor, Juiz and the long war they’ve been fighting to kill god.

This is the most human we’ve seen Victhor. While he comes off as cold, he’s got a big heart just like Andy and has just been jaded by hundreds of millions of years worth of failure. When you see everything he and Juiz been through, you can’t help but feel bad.

Kinda feels like their time has come and gone and Andy/Fuuko are an un jaded version of the two who still have hope that the world can be changed. That said, I still hope the two of them can somehow get a happy ending. They certainly deserve it.

Andy and Fuuko kiss! Wonder how they’re gonna react when they see each other back in the real world now that we’ve had a confession from Fuuko in the memories.

Little disappointed we didn’t get to see what happened in 1865 though. Surely that was Lincoln assassination but what was Victhor role in it lol
Marinate1016Mar 8, 3:07 PM
Mar 8, 3:05 PM

Jan 2009
the trope that the best training is against yourself is done well here
Mar 8, 6:21 PM

Jul 2012
Bit of an art quality drop this episode?
Mar 8, 8:42 PM
Mar 2018
Dzentelmen2 said:

Are you actually watching it or just staring at the moving pictures?
Mar 8, 9:22 PM
Sep 2015
This is a very creative anime, the way it presents how things, how characters interact with each other in a cool, hollywood-like way. There's a lot of black space in this anime, but it never feel cold, it filled with warm, from the Sun, from Earth, from Andy, from Victor, that's hot!

I love that Victor still has a "manly weakness" in a usual spot as every man does. I wish I could have my own Andy and Victor 3P.
Mar 8, 11:07 PM
Apr 2021
Great episode ong I loved the ending with Andy standing in the middle of the city while the book of memories is closing that shit looked so cool to me and them kissing was sweet as hell I love when Fuuko and Andy are romantic to each other🥰

David Production didn’t disappoint with this episode, they did deadline amazing, its cool how that move can take out a lot of anime characters💀

Still don’t like how it took 22 episode to get to this point I feel like we should’ve gotten here at like episode 18 or something but I’m surprised they adapted 3 chapters in this episode which is surprising since this studio is adapting this show at a slow pace😭
Mar 8, 11:27 PM

Mar 2007
So Victhor doesn't want Andy back, even if Andy has evolved after meeting Fuuko. Interesting.
Mar 9, 12:56 AM

Mar 2013
I can't help but feel like a few things that were explained in the manga were omitted here, though I won't be able to say for certain until I get to this point in the manga. Not big things, of course, but things that help with the overall understanding of what's going on. A battle inside your mind/past isn't an unfamiliar thing in anime, but things like "wait, is this Andy or Andy's memories" and "why do Andy's memories have abilities that Andy doesn't have" among others.

Regardless, it was a fun episode, and hey, we even got a beam struggle! (RIP Akira Toriyama)
Mar 9, 1:16 AM
Oct 2019
Wow so this is the Andy vs Vichtor from the OP which is absolutely spoiling this episode.
God damn they always love to spoil everything in the OP.

Vichtor x Juiz confirmed!!
Also Fuuko Unluck level up??
Mar 9, 1:57 AM
Aug 2017
Wait, does that mean Victor accepted Andy for now because he realized that he is the only way that he can save Juiz from looping in eternity? Or did he realize that Fuko and Andy can actually do what he and Juiz could not for all eternity?

Also, did Fuko level up from "F You" into "F You IN PERTICULAR" ? :D :D :D
Mar 9, 4:05 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to Dzentelmen2
@Dzentelmen2

Tell me you did not watch the episodes.
Mar 9, 4:37 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
From the start of the show I seriously underestimated just how many blood moves Andy/Victor could be able to come up with and here we got them all on display. It just goes to show how creative of a concept the undead active zombie really is and matching it up with unluck can make for some crazy stunts. Now back in the real world let's see what's up with Anno Un.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Mar 9, 4:43 AM

Sep 2014
A shame we did not get to see any of the loops victhor did, because I am really curious how long one cycle is before the universe gets destroyed. Before I thought human developement must have been faster but maybe cycles really are just that long.

Pretty weird Victhor was there at all though and seemingly knew about the whole memory book thing, but Andy did not. Well we got to see the fight from the OP, minus the asteroid.

Also Juiz was the one who put the card in Victhors head to create Andy? Curious whats the reason for that.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Mar 9, 6:44 AM

Jan 2018
Suddenly the OP makes a lot more sense. I was wondering how they were gonna have Andy fight Victor without it being some sort of internal conflict. Didn't expect it to be a literal internal conflict. That was awesome.

Sadly, we don't have the whole picture of what happened in 1865. Only glimpses of it. But now we know more about Victor. Seems like he's now finally on Fuko and Andy's side. Good for them.

I knew that Juiz was looping all this time. But she actually still aged? How old is she? She still looks pretty young. I wonder if she used any artifact to prolong her lifespan.

Only 2 episodes left. This show has been awesome so far. Way better than whatever I expected before I started it.
Mar 9, 8:41 AM

Dec 2018
that was an awesome fight; victor leeng like that was awkward but I don't think he's a bad guy
Mar 9, 8:45 AM

Dec 2018
Reply to rasterman7
From the start of the show I seriously underestimated just how many blood moves Andy/Victor could be able to come up with and here we got them all on display. It just goes to show how creative of a concept the undead active zombie really is and matching it up with unluck can make for some crazy stunts. Now back in the real world let's see what's up with Anno Un.
@rasterman7 they really are a good team and as victor said, she might be able to fight God if she refines her abilities. as to your braile umm I do wash my hands thank you.
Mar 9, 8:58 AM
Jun 2020
The scene where Victor keeps killing Fuuko is much more impactful in the manga. He kept explaining how he would drive her soul out as he was killing her in each chapters instead of explaining everything in one go. Fuuko didn't even have time to understand anything. I think the anime version can be more creative but I guess the budget ran out. This anime should be 12-14 episodes anime instead of 24
Mar 9, 9:30 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Reply to StateofOhayo
@rasterman7 they really are a good team and as victor said, she might be able to fight God if she refines her abilities. as to your braile umm I do wash my hands thank you.
@StateofOhayo Good 👍
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Mar 9, 9:39 AM

Jul 2016
On top of being plain sick as hell, Andy and Victhor's fight was awesome for showing what the "next level" of Undead is capable of. "Dead Line" is one of those attack names that just immediately commands respect.

Victhor ain't lying about Fuko resembling younger Juiz lmao.

Just felt like mentioning this but their beam struggle of blood couldn't help but remind me of the OG Kamehameha vs. Galick Gun, especially after recent tragic news. RIP Akira Tortiyama.
Mar 9, 11:43 AM

May 2020
That really was a bloody battle, in literal sense. Though after coming this far, I mean being the 22nd episode and all, seeing Fuko and Andy's teamwork beating Victhor shouldn't come as a surprise. Those kisses have done wonders xD

By the way, I don't agree with Victhor's reasoning about Juiz. If you don't want to see her suffer, then just help her, killing her won't do any good. Anyways, two more episodes and there's still plenty to know.

By the way, I'm glad they skipped over the 1865 Washington segment. Would've been very hilarious to know Victhor was somehow involved in Lincoln's assassination lol.
Mar 9, 11:54 AM
Jul 2023
Reply to Softhenic03
That really was a bloody battle, in literal sense. Though after coming this far, I mean being the 22nd episode and all, seeing Fuko and Andy's teamwork beating Victhor shouldn't come as a surprise. Those kisses have done wonders xD

By the way, I don't agree with Victhor's reasoning about Juiz. If you don't want to see her suffer, then just help her, killing her won't do any good. Anyways, two more episodes and there's still plenty to know.

By the way, I'm glad they skipped over the 1865 Washington segment. Would've been very hilarious to know Victhor was somehow involved in Lincoln's assassination lol.
@Softhenic03 He helped up to the point he saw there is no "winning". That is when he made the decision to kill her. With Fuko and this fight he saw there might actually be a chance so he let Unluck go.
Mar 9, 1:51 PM

Mar 2013
I might be wrong about this but I'm pretty sure they showed a brief flashback of something that doesn't get revealed in the manga until like volume 14
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Mar 9, 3:12 PM
Sep 2019
I still like the show but is fuuko gonna end up talk no jutsuing every character & i still dont understand how victor is losing when he was able to clap the entire round table in the beginning of the series and is aware of unlucks power
Mar 9, 8:28 PM
Jan 2024
Reply to Embient
Wow, young Juiz looks so different.
6:38 It took me a second to get what happened here. So this is just before Fuuko met Andy. He is still Victor right now for some reason. And he killed the Fuuko from the past, while the current Fuuko is still alive.
Hey, the place from the OP!
Holup, why is Andy here? How are there 2 of them?
So I guess the Andy here is from the past, and Victor exists here, because this is essentially inside of his head, so he is constantly here or something.
16:57 Lmao we know a way to defeat Victor now

Really cool episode. The fight was amazing, and the second half was good too. Fuuko's unluck "evolving" is really interesting.
Can't wait for the next episode. Only two left T_T
@Embient Juiz and Victor has lived for soo long. They even lived before rule Death exist and even rule Sex too.

Juiz that showed in beginning of this episode maybe is genderless.
Mar 10, 3:15 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Wow never know the evil counterpart of Andy, Saiyan Andy, can have that kind of things to say to our busty girl, Fuuko. He really love Juiz, huh, so sweet. But damn since unluck can evolve to learn the best kind of unluck stroke to its target. Perhaps their search for the greatest death ever might not be in futile. God's death. Search for it, Fuuko....

Since Victhor accept those two. Time to draw once more and see what lies the future takes them in, shall you, sensei?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 10, 7:45 AM

Feb 2014
Juiz had such a different look on her back in the past, almost like a blonde version of Fuko in a way with such optimism and a pretty smile. Knowing more about her and Victhor made this episode really enjoyable.

Victhor himself might still act ruthlessly, but he cared a lot for Juiz, which led to him wanting to kill her after so many loops that the pair have gone through in their quest to kill god. Thankfully, Fuko and Andy teamed up to win against him in a tense battle and finally convince him that there's still hope that his and Juiz's original objective can still be achieved.

I did cheer when Andy kissed Fuko on the lips, which was also the only way for her to leave his memories and return to the present day. Hopefully with this settled, I'm hoping that they'll be strong enough to take on UMA Autumn and win, although I still see it being a difficult battle.
Mar 10, 9:38 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
Finally out of Andy & Viktors memories and got to say loved getting some backstory and information about Andy and his past. Learned a little bit about his counterpart. Looking forward to how they will wrap up the next two episodes
Mar 10, 10:03 PM
Nov 2023
(self-note)
・good ep story-wise
・where did the power-up skills come from??
・kind of ominous how there are still so many chapters where Andy was standing when the book closed
Mar 11, 5:42 AM

Feb 2021
This episode looks like a battle scene of Ichigo in Bleach :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 11, 4:29 PM
Oct 2021
Peak ending to the flashback arc
Mar 11, 8:24 PM
Jan 2023
Literally Andy ditto match ong 🥊
Mar 13, 12:42 PM

Mar 2008
That was a young Juiz. So i am a bit confused if that was the original timeline or on one of the repeats and she gets young on and off?

Well Fuuko got a kiss on the lips from one version of Andy heh

Victor is mentally off but also seems more human this episode. Like he is covering up bad memories from being seen.
Mar 13, 3:35 PM

Jul 2016
These last two episodes have been really good. Yeah, we didn't learn shit about Juiz's past with Victhor but at least both Fuuko and Andy developed a lot as characters. Not to mention their Negator abilities received quite the upgrade as well.
Mar 13, 10:37 PM

Oct 2022
Victor has a lot of memory there. I like his backstory it is totally bonkers; he used to be a cowboy how interesting.
Mar 14, 1:19 AM

Dec 2022
Vichtor might've resisted and endured everything that Andy used at him but no one can resist the greatest attack CB PUNCH
Mar 15, 2:02 AM

May 2015
Victhor had to kill Fuuko dozens of times, she's quite hardcore to remain unphased after that. Andy vs Victhor showed us how their un abilities can evolve! I think Fuukos Unluck now being able to force specific unlucky scenarios is interesting. It's almost like a more powerful power at that point.
Mar 16, 12:43 PM
May 2023
Very good episode, for a moment I thought that Fuko is a reincarnation of Juiz's soul but he hasn't died yet, because he is using the Ark to travel through space-time and do everything again until he achieves his goal.
Maybe if I believe that Juiz died in one of those cycles (before using the device) and then started using the Ark, somehow his soul reincarnated into another person and it would be Fuko... I hate and love space-time and Now I add Philosophy to complicate things more hahaha well...they are just ideas
Incredible combat and use of techniques that it is not clear to me how Andy knows about these but other than that very good.
Interesting that Fuko can now change his bad luck
Mar 18, 5:32 AM

Apr 2015
Really nicely wrapped up episode and we are done with Andy's past arc.
Good stuff.
Mar 18, 11:27 AM

Oct 2017
Viktor is just built different, so strong. I really hope Viktor and Juiz will get a happy end for themselves at the end of the story. Love em.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Undead Unluck Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 22

96 by Dolphin10 »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Undead Unluck Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2023

122 by NTJBuriti »»
Apr 25, 2:34 PM

» Naming convention of adding UN to things

Jucab_N - Apr 23

6 by ReXiRa »»
Apr 24, 4:38 AM

Poll: » Undead Unluck Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 19

62 by Morpheus1318 »»
Apr 23, 1:04 PM

Poll: » Undead Unluck Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 16

73 by JRoUKnoShoes »»
Apr 22, 7:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.