Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 7:07 AM

Oct 2017
Wtf are these kids doing bruh. Act like kids and have fun.
Mar 3, 7:16 AM
Jan 2024
Another great chapter lol. Well worth the wait!
Mar 3, 7:32 AM

Aug 2019
I knew when this chapter started that we would see Arnold, but I wasn't expecting something with triangle hair.
Anya's triangle hair clips and Arnold's triangle-like hair...hmm, could there be a connection or am I overthinking it?
This dance party was so sudden. I was expecting at least a few days of preparation.
Frankly, I expected the dance partners to be chosen before a few days the party started.
I was expecting Endo to take this dance party a little slower. Idk why, but maybe something at the party can triggle her past memories somehow...Maybe Arnold will triggle it?
jantszztkrMar 3, 7:46 AM

Mar 3, 8:42 AM

Feb 2017
I'm interested in Anya's tension with Sy-Boy - but at the same time the wait since our last core plot moment with Loid, Project Strix and a movement in the story has been a while imo!

I hope the dance develops her feelings towards him, because I was hoping it would develop Loid's paternal feelings for Anya... yet he hit her with a 'yeah do what you like' (fair but rip, kinda wanna see protective Loid)

I remember how captivated Loid's backstory got me and we haven't seen anything like it since, I'm holding out!!
Mar 3, 8:55 AM
May 2021
Great chapter honestly was fun to read xD. Anya dancing w/ Damian next chapter? Ooo lets see if it happens.
Mar 3, 9:37 AM

Feb 2010
I know I say this a lot but once again, it's weird that these kids are first graders and keep getting middle school plots. Should have just made them all like idek 12 or something. The school chapters are always so weird
Mar 3, 10:12 AM

Oct 2021
We skipped the part where Becky and Anya took the day off to pick dresses. The pacing of the manga is too fast given the author took a break for 5 weeks. Anywho, nice chapter. We bounced back on this one and I can't wait for more dance shenanigans! 😁

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Mar 3, 11:37 AM

Dec 2009
Incredibly enjoyable chapter.
I laughed out loud at the girl saying her business is bigger than both of Damian and hers combined,
and Loid thinking the Desmond family wouldn't consider a relationship for Damian with a girl who plays with her snot. Hilarious.

It's kinda weird these short children in this type of event,
but this sudden event which could potentially progress Anya and Damian a tiny bit more into romance is sweet.
Anya looks beautiful in that dress. I didn't think she'd have admirers.
Somewhat funny, but still disgusting that Becky is only interested in Loid.

I look forward to seeing animated one day,
with hope that it shows more depth, since it was rushed without hinting at it first or showing the preperation before the dance.
Mar 3, 11:38 AM

May 2020
I'm not sure how much this dance would help in the execution of plan B, but these kids with those expensive sutis on looked a very hilarious bunch to me.
Mar 3, 12:49 PM
Feb 2021
it feels like Anya will win the competition next chapter (Thx to Loid) but completely diss Damian when she realizes what kind of dance she is competing for🤭🤭
Mar 3, 3:11 PM
Mar 2020
It was cute, just text heavy. I’m reading the novel for the series now and this could’ve just been in there if it was going to have more words over art.
Mar 3, 4:45 PM

Jul 2010
Reply to aryllberry
It was cute, just text heavy. I’m reading the novel for the series now and this could’ve just been in there if it was going to have more words over art.
@aryllberry that's what I've noticed about Spy x Family- it's very text-heavy. I would say unnecessary so. You can cut off a lot of this text and the overall flow of reading will be better, I mean, it's not Death Note. You don't need so many words to tell a compelling story. But since the story itself is great, it's just a nitpicking
Mar 3, 5:48 PM

Apr 2022
hmm a gala for kids... too text heavy but respect to the kid tryna rizz up that lady.
Mar 3, 6:04 PM
Jul 2023
the chapter was super cute, i really want damian and anya to dance together 😍 also it was interesting to see how children from other classes reacted to our kids✨ i also wonder if anya can actually dance ahaha, who knows maybe twilight taught her some moves beforehand
Mar 3, 6:32 PM
Mar 2020
TheMangaManiac said:
@aryllberry that's what I've noticed about Spy x Family- it's very text-heavy. I would say unnecessary so. You can cut off a lot of this text and the overall flow of reading will be better, I mean, it's not Death Note. You don't need so many words to tell a compelling story. But since the story itself is great, it's just a nitpicking

I agree with you. I genuinely like this series. I’m not here to nit pick really either. It was just something I found not so enjoyable about this one particular chapter. 🤷‍♀️
Mar 3, 7:43 PM
May 2022
bossunhimeswitch said:
I know I say this a lot but once again, it's weird that these kids are first graders and keep getting middle school plots. Should have just made them all like idek 12 or something. The school chapters are always so weird

exactly it would be so much better if they were all 12. like so much more better
Mar 3, 9:54 PM

Aug 2018
The party after the exams.
Anya wants to dance with Damian, but she's going to have a hard time.
Even more so with those two!
But well, let's see what happens.
Anya looks really cute <3!!!
Mar 4, 8:56 AM
Jan 2021
damn what a great chapter, hopefully Anya will be victorious!
Mar 4, 10:33 AM
Mar 2015
Time for Anya to dance with Damian and show him what he's got
Mar 4, 10:58 AM
Mar 2023
Damian was unjustly mean to that one kid who looks like Frankenstein’s monster. Still a good chapter tho.
Mar 5, 12:35 PM

Nov 2013
Anya will likely win in this "contest" but DESTROY Damian's feet during the dance or something like that lol! :D
Mar 5, 3:48 PM

Feb 2014
"... or there's a schoolmate who's caught your eye..." aren't they supposed to be 7 years old? Weird phrasing for their context.
Mar 7, 4:31 PM
May 2020
never seen people let alone children so determined to have a dance
Mar 9, 6:14 PM

Jul 2021
Now it's up to Damian to decide who he wants to dance with.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Mar 15, 5:05 PM
Oct 2018
i need to see damien and anya dance this will be the first time he shows any feelings publicly even if he wont admit it, the dance is like gonna make it obvious
ANY X DAMIEN SCENE NOW PLEASE
Mar 21, 1:09 PM

Jul 2021
- black-hair girl : ... roid-sama ... , anya-chan ... , sensei ...

- elegant sensei : ... blackbell ... , desmond ...

- minion boy : ... damian-sama ...

- anya : ... jinan ... , ohime-sama = princess-sama ... , juice man-san ...

- old female driver martha : ... ojou-sama ...

- big , muscular , mutant boy : ... damian-kun ...

- announcer : ... green-sensei 's birth-day ... , muchberry-sensei ... , henderson-sensei ...

- roid : ... damian-kun ...

page 2 :
in anya 's imagination , damian says : ... you are an amazing dancer , anya-san ...

page 3 , last panel :
the balloons are stella stars and tonitrus bolts .

page 5 , 1st panel :
the hanging decorations are stella stars and tonitrus bolts .

page 12 , last panel :
- ... sue-chan ...
- ... ken-kun ...
- ... jody-sensei ...

and in the back-ground , a cute girl says "NO" to the invitation of the ugly , gloomy boy , lol .

page 13 :
- ... becky blackbell-san ...
- ... narcis-kun , ... blackbell family 's ojou-san ...
- ... blackbell-san ...
- ... becky-san ...
- ... damian-kun ...
- ... anya forger-san ...
- ... forger-san ...

this is a party for kids only , so all the adults who are in this party , like roid , martha , elegant sensei and other sensei-s , are sh0tac0n l0lic0n ped0 ? lol .

i guess in the next chapters , the tests for the girls are :
they have to fight each other in a tournament arc , and the last survivor is the winner , lol .
or they will have to do some naughty tests , like a $tripping test , lol .
daywithoutgamesMar 31, 2:38 AM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Mar 23, 3:29 AM
Mar 2022
All I can say is… Anya is a cutie. I’m smiling so much it’s enough to make me happy for the month 🥰
Click Spoiler for really cute Anya👇

Mar 29, 9:01 AM

May 2021
My respect to that one guy who went for the teacher Mrs. Jody. He's aiming high and may he attain that which he desires.

On a side note, Arnold's manner of speaking is so gentlemanly.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 90 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 12, 2023

28 by E_Creator »»
Apr 23, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 96 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 17

36 by daywithoutgames »»
Apr 18, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 84 Discussion ( 1 2 )

jas-samaaa - Jul 9, 2023

54 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 17, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 76 Discussion

Arjuna777 - Mar 5, 2023

37 by VitorG357 »»
Mar 31, 3:19 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 94 Discussion

Icewolf004 - Jan 21

40 by RioFS »»
Mar 29, 8:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.