Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 10:34 AM

Jan 2019
Bravern with the sausage links is instantly iconic.

As funny as the engrish is at times, a dub for this show would also be fantastic, the VAs could really just go wild.

Feb 1, 10:40 AM
Sep 2015
Seems like the next battle is gonna be bloody hell. My plea to this anime: Please be kind.
Feb 1, 11:55 AM

Jan 2009
no action this time but they are going to save japan
Feb 1, 12:41 PM

Oct 2022
no robot fights booooooooo. obari tweeted that he 'just remembered this was a robot show' so hopefully that's all in the next episode.
fgsfds
Feb 1, 12:57 PM
Feb 2017
I'm probably going to regret hoping but I really hope that this isn't a fake because that was one hell of a build and setup.
Yeah Bravern is going to be a weird jerk but the stakes should be real and I'm hoping for a real battle next week.

I usually don't like to binge shows but this one is so weird and unpredictable that waiting a week between episodes is killing me.
Feb 1, 2:49 PM
Nov 2016
The whole episode is just Isami being jealous because his crush Lewis has a kid/toodler now and can't pay attention to him. So he gets advices from his giant robot (that has a crush on him) that (surprisingly) tries to get Isami to get along with Lewis, its "love rival". lol

Meanwhile Lewis, the single father, asks his female colleagues how to deal with his relationship problems with his "friend" Isami while also dealing with his new daughter's medical examinations XD

The Good news is that it seems the kid Lulu won't become Lewis' Love Interest, so Isami has a chance. No heterosexual romance in my yaoi mecha please ahah
Feb 1, 5:15 PM

Mar 2020
Another amazing episode.

That threesome scene. 😂

And Isami-kun's been grumpy the whole time. Glad Bravern-san took Isami-kun to cool his head off.

Looking forward next week!

Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Feb 1, 5:47 PM

Jul 2017
As much as lives are at stake all over the world with a debate that lasted over 3 hours with the Allied Task Force, Bravern...still wants to work together with the rest.

Their first target: the Land of the Rising Sun, Japan. Isami is given a new suit, and Lewis obtained Lulu, but it's clear that Isami is very upset that the latter is goofing around with her, though clearly, she's the interest point of interrogation, that she's just like a child who came out of nowhere. For now, she is completely stuck to Lewis, and being in Japan, curry is the most crazed thing, which she is not allowed to consume.

Bravern and Isami bading farewell, and he receives a hero's welcome just before their rendezvous to Japan. And soon, it's time that their Global Hawk unmanned drone gets closer...to see a wreck even at 10,000 feet, and the aliens are still there.

Time to take back Japan!
Feb 1, 6:29 PM

Mar 2007
Attempts to get information out of Lulu fail horribly as she drinks all the waterboarding water. Yikes!

She's stuck to Lewis side. And he discovers Japanese Curry, one so good there's almost a fight to get some! Seriously, just HOW good is the Curry? Now I am hungry.

Bravern brings Isami to a bar - where everyone basically tells him "your money is no good here" as they buy him drinks. Even the bartender. Yay!

I'm happy they chose to go to Japan following the sun, I mean it is the land of the rising sun. Then the footage. Oh ... dear, that's not good.
Feb 1, 8:44 PM

Sep 2021
Isami sulking all episode because Lulu is taking Lewis away from him was just great. Alongside Bucchigiri and High Card, this is truly the season of BL (Bait) originals.

The comedy really hit aswell. Be it the airbag or Bravern with wieners.

And then there was something about Japan burning. Right, this show also has a world-ending threat for the serious plot!

Loving this more with every episode, I can't wait for the nest!
Feb 2, 11:50 AM
Jan 2017
This has to be the most serious episode to date... i dont know how to feel about this information
Feb 2, 5:43 PM
Mar 2018
This was my favorite episode yet! I feel like the show is finally finding its footing; the tonal shifts between war drama and comedy were much less disconcerting than last week's outing. I particularly enjoyed the discussion about where to go save the world first (apparently, doing so with the rising sun has more of a "wow" factor).

Lulu is pretty one-note so far, I hope she doesn't stay that way. She seems to stick to Smith the way ducklings stick to people they think are their mothers.
Feb 2, 8:13 PM
Jan 2013
It still tries to present old brave series themes of friendship.Good on this series.

Feb 3, 1:25 PM

Apr 2009
Jesus this new child character is utterly grating. Overall the episode was disappointing, the entire drama is silly given Isami should know she's an ayy lmao and Smith was forced to babysit.

More hints to Smith=Bravern at least.

Feb 5, 3:40 PM

Feb 2012
Knowing this show, one wouldn't expect the wieners line to be literal. Can Bravern even eat?
8:23 🤣 CIA couldn't even waterboard Lulu, she just drank every gallon jug dry. Isami, take some tips.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Feb 5, 6:31 PM

Jan 2010
I'm still not sure how I feel about the back and forth tonal shifts between this being a comedy that's also kind of tongue-in cheek? And a serious war drama..curious if the story will continue to be like this. The way this episode was set up, gives off the vibe that a bunch of people are gonna die the next episode
Feb 5, 8:44 PM

May 2013
Autistic screeching, the episode.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Feb 7, 6:05 PM
Apr 2008
Why do people so often desperatly trying to gay up a series that is luckily Not gay at all
Feb 19, 3:52 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
This show manages to be completely serious and not serious at all at the same time. It's perfect

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 21, 5:04 PM

Nov 2020
Ok, I love Lulu, I don't know why but she reminds me a bit of Faputa from Made in Abyss. I asked earlier how the rest of the world is coping, the answer is, it's not coping at all XD in this episode, despite the autistic waifu, it was a bit more serious👌 Is the scene at the end a reference to Transformers?
Feb 21, 5:06 PM

Nov 2020
Reply to BetaMaleUltra
This show manages to be completely serious and not serious at all at the same time. It's perfect
@BetaMaleUltra What bothered me in Angel Beats works here
Feb 21, 5:07 PM

Nov 2020
Reply to Emufreak
Why do people so often desperatly trying to gay up a series that is luckily Not gay at all
@Emufreak you have to look the truth straight in the eye, he's a bit gay and that's not a minus in this case haha
Feb 21, 5:08 PM

Nov 2020
Reply to _Nette_
Autistic screeching, the episode.
@_Nette_ reminds me of Faput from Made in Abyss, I love it
Feb 29, 4:38 AM

Oct 2017
Lulu's cute but when is she gonna turn into a mecha? Still waiting.

Japan is burning, that looked like hell damn. Is there even any survivor.

Was nice watching Isami getting recognition and praise from his co workers. Specially after how they treated him before.
Mar 9, 6:46 PM

Feb 2019
Bravern's the ever optimistic, I think he just wants them sausage rolls he had hanging over one of his antenna/ear thing lol
Apr 5, 11:34 AM

Jan 2017
Ah, we're gonna get fights in 7 countries / areas as they're taking back the Earth from this mechanical alien thingies cool cool

But what if... Lulu's the hidden in plain sight final boss? Her existence is suspicious already

More topics from this board

» Worth Watching?

dustinator1991 - Mar 26

12 by nick_el_son »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Yuuki Bakuhatsu Bang Bravern Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 28

48 by JizzyHitler »»
Apr 23, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Yuuki Bakuhatsu Bang Bravern Episode 10 Discussion

bboy_OatsnRice - Mar 14

23 by Alzeana »»
Apr 22, 1:39 AM

Poll: » Yuuki Bakuhatsu Bang Bravern Episode 5 Discussion

deg - Feb 8

35 by akiraic »»
Apr 21, 8:50 PM

Poll: » Yuuki Bakuhatsu Bang Bravern Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

TheRedComment - Jan 18

74 by akiraic »»
Apr 21, 5:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.