Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 30, 7:00 AM
May 2021
Theres no way Nayuta is gonna die!! NOO!
Fck have to wait till next chapter to find out. All these Chainsaw Man believers frauds -_-
Jan 30, 7:07 AM

Jun 2019
She's just a kid. Leave her alone. I hope Nayuta's alright.
Jan 30, 7:09 AM

Oct 2017
No way she dying right?
Jan 30, 7:10 AM
Jun 2023
When shit hit the fan Fumiko said nah I’m out
Jan 30, 7:14 AM
May 2022
Hope Fumiko dies a horrible death at this point. Nayuta is in big trouble though. I almost feel like Barem’s love for Makima will keep him from killing her outright but now he will have something else to hold over Denji.
Jan 30, 7:14 AM
Dec 2019
Nayuta better not die
Jan 30, 7:18 AM

Jan 2009
nayuta is in big trouble
Jan 30, 7:25 AM
Jul 2018
100% agree with Nayuta, Fumiko is indeed a diarrhea woman.

From Nayuta's thoughts we can learn that she doesn't actually enjoy fighting/killing. I gotta congratulate to Denji, he raised her well.

A week break on such a cliffhanger, Fujimoto is such a tease.
Jan 30, 7:25 AM

Jun 2014
“Weren’t they only pets?” Fuck you pets are family too 😤

Oh boy there’s no way Nayuta will die right….RIGHT?!?!
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jan 30, 7:27 AM

May 2020
No way she'd die, is what the common sense says, but this series has a history, so we can't be too sure lol.
Jan 30, 7:30 AM
Mar 2020
What a chapter, despite being short, we got so much out of it character wise:

Fumiko has shown where her loyalties lie as a government agent. But her line about being a public servant versus a fan is very particular: her literal job was to protect Denji, not Chainsaw Man, now that Denji has broken his promise to Public Safety, Fumiko has no obligation to help despite her support and care for Denji. This could be down to her understanding that the situation is beyond herself, hence why she says she doesn’t want to risk her life for Chainsaw Man - but I feel she knows something is up regarding Chainsaw Man coming back and doesn’t want to involve herself in the repercussions. This isn’t it for her, I reckon.

Barem’s revived himself, despite being shot dead a couple chapters back. He’s completely outplayed Denji and Nayuta to the point where he now has two options, a really stupid one, or a smart one: Stupidly, he could kill Nayuta and relinquish Control’s power to a new host - Public Safety could find the new host pretty easily like they did with Nayuta in China at the end of Part 1; alternatively, and more likely to be the case, Barem incapacitates Nayuta, murders the crowd with the help of the other Hybrids and frames the whole escapade on Chainsaw Man - further solidifying the public’s fear. This would make up for their failed attempt earlier when Quan Xi stopped them at the fairground.

It’s most likely that Barem will keep Nayuta hostage with the remnants of the Church, and Fami will have the opportunity to collude with Nayuta about the Prophecy and what’s happening.

This chapter feels like another spot in which the story will shift away from Denji for a short period. We still are none the wiser about Asa’s condition when fighting Yoshida, and I believe herself and Yoru are going to have a very big impact in the next few chapters. Asa has no one to depend on or work with, so she has no reason to hold back considering Public Safety are gunning to kill her at present. It might even turn out that Yoshida was testing her capabilities and that he needs to know where her loyalties lie with regard to Fami.

TL;DR:

Barem is an entire menace, holding Nayuta at gun point; Fumiko has some ulterior motive in believing she doesn’t need to bother with Denji anymore, despite Quan Xi having stepped in to also protect the group briefly - Fumiko’s ‘job’ is a farce; and Asa has all the opportunity now to really get into the game with fending off Yoshida and Public Safety. In short, shit has well and truly hit the fan now that Denji and Nayuta aren’t together, and it seems the plot has fallen right into Fami and Public Safety’s lap with the public carnage.
Jan 30, 7:37 AM

Jan 2008
After this chapter I can safely say Fumiko is easily the worst fucking character in CSM. Not that because of what she did, but because of the fact she's a painfully inconsistent, useless and nonsensical character who adds NOTHING to the story, to the other characters or to the current conflict in general. Seriously, what was the point of this character Fujimoto?
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
Jan 30, 7:42 AM

Jun 2015
Oh come on. She's the neo Control Devil. What is a gun point?
Jan 30, 7:53 AM
Sep 2023
DTOP!KILLING!EVERYONE!(except the Fraud diarrhea Fumiko)
Jan 30, 7:53 AM
Apr 2022
I have a bad feeling it's about time author-san goes insane and started his kill streak for the second time in the manga😭😭😭
Jan 30, 8:18 AM

Apr 2020
Agreed Nayuta...

Jan 30, 8:33 AM

Jul 2012
Nayu saying 'I'm just a kid' isn't gunna save you if she's out there doing demon things lol

I don't know if it is because the long breaks but..I feel nothing for these characters. I need a re-read or break or smth

mitsumi iwakura

deliveries
awc mrc
set by titanween
Jan 30, 9:16 AM
Feb 2020
Daam, Fumiko really is the character of all time

And please dont kill the child Fujimoto ;-;
Jan 30, 10:24 AM
Sep 2020
Poopmiko pooping up or this is just a facade? Is she a general diarrhea as Nayuta assumed, or an IBS?

Is it Nayuover for us? There were several signs signalling at that so far, I hope this is not the case!

I wonder what is Fujimoto cooking?
Jan 30, 10:26 AM
Jun 2021
Hopefully nayuta will be wrong about all the pets burning and hopefully she won’t die next chapter. Knowing fujimoto tho everyone’s gonna die (including you) and we just don’t know it yet
Jan 30, 10:31 AM
Jan 2021
Could Nayuta die though? I mean we saw how much it took to kill the last control devil.
Jan 30, 10:32 AM
Apr 2023
nayuta learned Dennis' secret nut-shot technique!
Jan 30, 10:35 AM

Apr 2016
Fumiko my beloved
Jan 30, 10:44 AM
Dec 2022
She better not die, Power's death was sad, but Nayuta dying will be another tearjerker.
Jan 30, 10:50 AM
Apr 2020
wtf was that fumiko just dipped??? ok bye lol
Jan 30, 10:56 AM
Dec 2017
And Fumiko, appearing to be someone nice, but I want her to die now, despised the situation of Denji, Nayuta and the animals too. This scene reminded me a lot of Devilman Crybaby, Fumiko and the others being human showed that they can be worse than the demons themselves. And I don't know why Nayuta is still so weak, maybe because she doesn't have Makima's ideal and what Barem said about being stuck with her is still confusing to me
Jan 30, 11:01 AM

Jul 2019
Are we all in agreement that Fumiko is the single worst character in the series?
Jan 30, 11:05 AM

Aug 2023
Fumiko is a piece of shit. Pls fugimoto don't kill Nayuta
Jan 30, 11:05 AM

Aug 2023
Reply to BruhFunny69
Are we all in agreement that Fumiko is the single worst character in the series?
@BruhFunny69 110% i agree with you
Jan 30, 11:39 AM

Oct 2021
Nayuta kicking the nuts of the rioters like it's nothing!!!! Diarrhea woman Fumiko is sooo unfair for leaving Denji and Nayuta behind. 😡 Barem!! Don't you dare pull the trigger on little Nayuta. She may be battle hungry, but Denji loves her.

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Jan 30, 1:04 PM

Dec 2017
I really, really, really hate Fumiko.
Jan 30, 1:58 PM

Sep 2014
Nayuta bros I have a bad feeling
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jan 30, 2:02 PM
Jan 2024
Fraudmiko stocks downgrading rn 📉📉📉
I wonder how will Fuji the motor continue the story after this arc ends, it's been the 4th chapter in front of Denji and Nayuta's burning house. I hope the next chapter is about Yoru and Asa
Jan 30, 2:16 PM

Jul 2022
Great chapter, Nayuta getting some action. I WISHHHHHHHH Barem was more badass instead of a loser, why is he groveling on the ground instead of being badass??? He should be turned into Flamethrower Man by now and fighting Denji!!

Jan 30, 3:06 PM

Apr 2022
she's literally just a kid man, effective. and she inherited the classic ball-shot from denji, nayuta must be protected.
Jan 30, 3:38 PM
Jan 2024
it ended on such a cliffhanger! i hope nayuta doesn't die
Jan 30, 3:39 PM

May 2016
Better chapter. Last several weeks been pretty mid. Mifune absolute savage leaving. Looks like barem or nayuta gonna be dead next chapter pretty hype
Jan 30, 4:41 PM

Apr 2016
Fumiko is officially the worst! That Diarrhea Woman!
But I guess not as much the worst as Barem
Jan 30, 7:18 PM
Mar 2023
If she dies, I’m out. That’s all I gotta add to this discussion. LOL
Jan 30, 7:25 PM

Jul 2016
I doubt this is the end for Barem or Nayuta just yet. I don't super care at this point, but we'll see where it goes. I've sorta lost track of the point of the recent events. Something about strengthening the fear of chainsaw man so he can dab on the death devil or something. I mean, it kinda makes sense, but I always thought the chainsaw church plot element was kinda a bullshit last-minute story decision that ended up being incredibly important for the "twist". If we can even call it that.
Jan 30, 8:22 PM

Aug 2023
Nayuta controlled the people to help Denji and she asked Fumiko to help her save Chainsaw Man(Denji), But she said I'm a public servant first and Chainsaw man fan second and that she can't risk her life and said to Nayuta to protect Chainsaw man by herself, Then Nayuta said our family died in fire don't you feel bad for us?! then Fumiko said Family? weren't they only pets? and then she left Nayuta alone. And when the people were searching the devil who is controlling the people who are under control. The that annoying person (who was choking strangling Nayuta in the recent chapters) told the people that she is the devil, The people said she is just a kid and kept going like that but in the they agreed that they will attack Nayuta and she was fighting back but in the end the annoying person pointed the gun on Nayuta.

(I don't think she will die maybe Asa Mitaka aka The War Devil will come to help her maybe I am not sure about that though.)
Jan 30, 8:25 PM

Dec 2022
Fumiko is pretty useless.

I will be very surprised if Nayuta is killed off.

Jan 30, 11:49 PM
Oct 2017
Fumiko is so trash. My hope is that if Kobeni returns, she gives her a nice slashing
Jan 31, 12:30 AM
Nov 2019
Let's hope Asa comes to save the day, and that brings the 3 of them together. Denji needs a win.
Jan 31, 12:30 AM
Nov 2019
Let's hope Asa comes to save the day, and that brings the 3 of them together. Denji needs a win.
Jan 31, 12:50 AM
Aug 2021
That diarrhea woman deserves to die!!!!
Jan 31, 7:34 AM
Oct 2023
Hear me out - Reze returns and saves Nayuta
Jan 31, 9:54 AM
Oct 2016
Maybe that diarrhea woman changes her mind and comes back with something.
Jan 31, 9:55 PM
Sep 2020
Fumiko is really eating up all the screen time and contributing nothing to this story
Feb 1, 12:04 AM
Sep 2023
Finaly it's getting better
Nayuta can't die she can control him easily
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 163 Discussion

jas-samaaa - Apr 23

48 by gannoncannon55 »»
Yesterday, 6:44 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 162 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 9

43 by FutureHendrix »»
Apr 22, 4:15 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 44 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kuma - Oct 25, 2019

52 by Hasanzade_S »»
Apr 21, 12:07 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 56 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2020

34 by Elijah0121 »»
Apr 20, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 52 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kuma - Dec 20, 2019

74 by Virtecek »»
Apr 18, 2:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.