Forum Settings
Forums

If you HAVE TO rewatch an anime 10 times in a row or you'd die, which one would that be?

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 26, 4:18 AM

May 2021
Either Re:Zero or JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
Echidna best waifu :D
Jan 26, 4:50 AM

Oct 2021
I would say The Vision Of Escaflowne. Yu Yu Hakusho would take too much time (I can either watch Escaflowne four times or YYH one time in the same amount of time) and I've already rewatched K-ON, so TVOE deserves a rewatch (or 10 rewatches), too.
Mar 21, 11:15 PM

Aug 2019
This honestly sounds like a nightmare. Being forced to watch something 10 times in a row would ruin my mood when it comes to any series, but I guess I would go with part 5 of Jojo. I could have some fun with that or at least it'd complement me when I go crazy.

EDIT: Scratch that. I'd go with "Daily Lives of High School Boys" since it's much shorter and it's a good time. Or I can cheat and pick "Wakakozake."
bucciestMar 21, 11:19 PM
Mar 22, 8:33 AM

Jan 2021
Easy - Death Note

would finally memorize every single line from the anime
Mar 22, 8:41 AM

Feb 2021
was gonna say FLCL, but that has only 6 eps, so I'll go with either The Tatami Galaxy or K-On.
Mar 22, 8:43 AM
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
Redo of Healer. I can never get enough of seeing women being molded into submission by a trashy egoitistical MC. God, I wish I was him.
Mar 22, 8:58 AM
Sep 2015
Juuni Kokuki or Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu.

Maybe Overlord and Tensura too. I never get tired of these anime.
Mar 22, 9:05 AM

May 2022
Di Gi Charat. There's only 16 episodes and the episodes are all 4 minutes. It would be really easy to finish 10 times.
Mar 22, 9:05 AM

Jan 2022
I would rather painfully die than to watch some chinese cartoon 20 times or whatever.
Mar 22, 10:22 AM
Dec 2023
I think either Death Note or prolly Erased
Mar 22, 10:55 AM

Apr 2020
If "10 times in a row" means watching it straight without stopping, I'd say 'Aho Girl' since it's only 12 minutes for each of its 12 episodes. That's about 2½hrs per run, and about 24hrs in total.
"I will use my ball to make you remember." -- Haruka Kiyomine, 2024
Mar 23, 4:34 AM

Jan 2020
I would gladly rewatch Love Live! School Idol Project, Osomatsu-san, or K-On! 10 times over.

« »
🍙 Koizumi Hanayo
Dareka Tasukete!!!
Mar 23, 4:43 AM

Nov 2017
ı am choosing nothing. I want die now. I could give different answer maybe if you ask me another time.
Mar 23, 6:29 AM

Jul 2014
Probably either Cowboy Bebop or Detroit Metal City.
Take care of yourself

Mar 23, 7:10 AM

Nov 2019
I can find myself dying without having listen to my favourite albums ten times in a row, but who'd die without watching anime, anyways?

SgtBateManMar 23, 7:30 AM
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Mar 23, 7:56 AM
Nov 2018
Well, I'll go either with Haruhi, since I enjoyed every minute of Endless Eight while watching it in a row, Evangelion or Bokusatsu tenshi Dokuro-chan
Mar 23, 8:06 AM

Jul 2016
Freezing Vibration + ImoCho + Wanna Be The Strongest In The World
Mar 23, 8:07 AM

Mar 2023
I would rewatch Bananya since each episode is only 3 minutes long and there are two 13 episodes long seasons so it counts.
Mar 23, 8:10 AM

Aug 2021
Some good ass comedy where simping for the characters is enough to keep me going; I wouldn't wanna watch anything heavy 10 times that's for sure, it's gotta funny
Either saiki k or joshikousei no mudazukai
I've already rematched them and both of them were a good stimulating watch for a second time and if I watch too much it fries my brain a little bit
Oh and good op and ed are important
And if I'm stoned 10 times wouldn't be an issue I think
Mar 23, 8:20 AM
Apr 2022
- Devil survivor 2. Since I play the game and already rewatching it couples of times.
- BSD S4
- Noragami aragoto. Since I likes the Op song too
Mar 23, 8:23 AM
Sep 2019
I think I can watch Nichijou 10 times
Mar 23, 8:31 AM
Jan 2023
BanG Dream It's My GO!!!!!I could watch it 100 times
Mar 23, 8:32 AM
Walpurgis

May 2023
Lain. I pretty much did what you described anyway
Mar 23, 8:33 AM
Mar 2017
Reply to Zettaiken
Jokes on you, I have already rewatched Bleach at least 15 times, without counting reactions, random arc/episodes rewatches.

I wouldn't mind to rewatch it 10 more times, tho I would potentialy try to skip fillers. [Ah btw I count here TYBW, so I would rewatch Season 1 and all cours of TYBW included here!]

@Zettaiken I think you came in the right time for me , if I can ask your help ~”.”~
So I’ve been trying to watch bleach ( never watched an episode) and it’s just because it’s a long dark anime
Don’t get me wrong I don’t mind watching long animes or dark animes
Just not THE BOTH OF THEM together, I love one piece and gintama and fairy tail and all of them have comedy despite dark matters

But bleach … I don’t think my mentality can handle a long anime without fun moments , comedic stuff , relaxing times here and there

So I’m asking if bleach has any of them ? And is their a lot of characters ( without spoilers ) that i might like and they die and I’m left crying and miserable?

I’m really really sorry if I’m sounding crazy … but never knew where or who to ask this ( ˘ω˘ )
Mar 23, 9:00 AM

Oct 2014
If it's 10x in a row I'd want something that has no so-so episodes; having to re-watch so-so episodes (even if the whole season on average is awesome) would be something to avoid. Re-watching awesome episodes over and over is easy.

1. Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku -- One of the very few shows where I looked forward to EVERY episode basically equally and every one was an absolute joy to watch.

2. So Ra No Wo To -- Pity I've already re-watched it a bunch but what's 10 more times :)

3. ReLIFE -- Tbh there's a bunch of titles that are too hard to choose one over the other: Hibike! Euphonium S2, Takagi-san S1, Just Because!, Girls & Panzer S1, Haruhi S1, Super Cub. Today I'll make it ReLIFE but it's basically a dice roll.
Avatar: Anzu Kadotani from Girls und Panzer.

Mar 23, 9:19 AM

Dec 2015
Reply to Yonahim_Zz
@Zettaiken I think you came in the right time for me , if I can ask your help ~”.”~
So I’ve been trying to watch bleach ( never watched an episode) and it’s just because it’s a long dark anime
Don’t get me wrong I don’t mind watching long animes or dark animes
Just not THE BOTH OF THEM together, I love one piece and gintama and fairy tail and all of them have comedy despite dark matters

But bleach … I don’t think my mentality can handle a long anime without fun moments , comedic stuff , relaxing times here and there

So I’m asking if bleach has any of them ? And is their a lot of characters ( without spoilers ) that i might like and they die and I’m left crying and miserable?

I’m really really sorry if I’m sounding crazy … but never knew where or who to ask this ( ˘ω˘ )
@Yonahim_Zz

You shouldn't worry. The dark themes are in S1 [manga too] are not that dark as in some series which are highly focused on drama, even TYBW has some little mood breaker.

[I am not including fillers]
Season 1 have alot of Humor, the first arc is actually more comedic than dramatic considering when it gets serious, Second arc is more on serious notes but it also have some comedy in it with Ganju, Rukia x Kaien, Rukia x Ichigo lil scenes etc., and it keeps going like that

TYBW has way less comedy which is mainly around Royal Guard but that's 12 episodes per cour unlike the Season 1 so it isn't like 100-200 episodes without a single comedy break.

+ The og Season 1 from hmmmm at least Soul Society arc as I don't know when exactly it started, they have the post credit fun stuff which have some comedy stuff, literally the same which you could have seen in Blue Lock, Jujutsu Kaisen, Shangri La Frontier etc.

Can't promise if these videos ain't having spoilers or how much you want to go on blindly so if you want a little peek of what kind of stuff is around Bleach here's below 2 examples

ZettaikenMar 23, 9:26 AM
Mar 23, 10:30 AM
Mar 2017
Reply to Zettaiken
@Yonahim_Zz

You shouldn't worry. The dark themes are in S1 [manga too] are not that dark as in some series which are highly focused on drama, even TYBW has some little mood breaker.

[I am not including fillers]
Season 1 have alot of Humor, the first arc is actually more comedic than dramatic considering when it gets serious, Second arc is more on serious notes but it also have some comedy in it with Ganju, Rukia x Kaien, Rukia x Ichigo lil scenes etc., and it keeps going like that

TYBW has way less comedy which is mainly around Royal Guard but that's 12 episodes per cour unlike the Season 1 so it isn't like 100-200 episodes without a single comedy break.

+ The og Season 1 from hmmmm at least Soul Society arc as I don't know when exactly it started, they have the post credit fun stuff which have some comedy stuff, literally the same which you could have seen in Blue Lock, Jujutsu Kaisen, Shangri La Frontier etc.

Can't promise if these videos ain't having spoilers or how much you want to go on blindly so if you want a little peek of what kind of stuff is around Bleach here's below 2 examples

@Zettaiken oh wow this is actually better than I thought
Now I’m 100% sure that bleach is gonna join my long anime series

Thank you so much for your time , I really appreciate it (*≧∀≦*)
Mar 23, 9:10 PM

Jun 2022
Luo Xiao Hei Zhan Ji, that way, I can protect my life quickly.
Mar 25, 8:18 AM

Apr 2020
I wouldn't mind rewatching the entirety of monogatari series 10 times. In fact, I'm rewatching it now
Mar 25, 10:20 PM
☆RetroRice☆

Oct 2023
On your mark since it’s only seven minutes long
Gee, it sure is boring around here
Mar 25, 11:08 PM
Apr 2018
Something short and cute like Micchiri Neko, Hataraku Oniisan, or Bananya.
Mar 26, 12:11 AM

May 2018
You say I can just choose to die? Bingo!

Mar 26, 12:13 AM

Mar 2021
Ping pong the animation or some demon slayer season because eyecandy animation never gets boring
Mar 26, 12:58 AM

Apr 2023
Cowboy Bebop, I'll watch it as many times as I need to, or Samurai Champloo.
If I had to choose between One Piece and a girlfriend...I think I'll go with One Piece
Mar 26, 1:11 AM

Jun 2017
First choice that comes to my mind is haikyuu! I love the show and the music,so I think I could watch the first season 10 times (expecially because that is the time when the team is formed,and we get to see the first interactions between the characters).
Second choice would be SpyxFamily, because of the comedy and fluffy fellings.Plus it has great music and it has some action too :)
And the third one I don't know which it will be because I hardly rewatch things,probably one of my favourites anime.
Mar 26, 1:15 AM

Jul 2015
I'd choose either Gintama or Bleach to watch 10 times.
Mar 26, 4:11 PM
Mar 2024
For me, I'd probably go with Jewelpet Happiness, it's just so wholesome and light-hearted that there's no possible way I would NOT rewatch this series 10 times! Don't get as to what I mean? Give Jewelpet Happiness a watch, I highly recommend it! It's the perfect anime to cheer you up on even the darkest of days!

I still wish that Sanrio would continue the Jewelpet anime series, I absolutely love the series! (My personal favorite series is Magical Change because of the creative human form designs for the Jewelpets. Still wish they gave every Jewelpet a human form though.)
Cybre771Mar 26, 4:20 PM
Mar 26, 4:31 PM

May 2015
Well thats easy K-On, Chihayafuru and Hanasaku Iroha
Mar 26, 7:38 PM

Oct 2021
Anything with a nice fluid animation would make an easy choice. Right now One Punch Man season 1 and Mob Psycho 100 (any season) come to mind and I think they would be great picks.
Mar 26, 8:26 PM

Apr 2021
Hunter X Hunter (2011), the whole shebang, 10x in a row no problem. I'd even play the recaps and themes over and over, can never tire of that OP. Heck, I may find some new meaning and secret stuff hidden in there I would never know without watching it that many times in a row. If I had to reduce it down and choose an arc, it'd be Heaven's Arena. For the fights but also the memes, those who know, know. ;o

Otherwise, School Rumble, both seasons because you can't get enough of Harima and the gang.

Or the first 78 episodes of Sgt. Frog. That dub, man. Comedy gold. Still wish they did the rest of the 280 episodes. (In which, for all of these, I'd probably flip back between dub and sub for the heck of it, and since the rules don't say I couldn't. Though I'd primarily watch dub if I had to choose one. If there's other languages available, I'll give them a go too, why not?)

But yeah, I have no issue with repetition as long as I got the time to, which theoretically in this scenario, I'd die if I didn't so I'd probably be in a hostage situation, thus giving me all the time in the world lol.
Anime Watcher Extraordinaire, Idk what else to put here lol.
Mar 26, 8:44 PM
Jul 2012
Danchigai. Light-hearted comedy. Twelve episodes at 3 minutes each and, sadly, only one season

You could finish it ten times in an afternoon.
Mar 26, 8:50 PM

Sep 2015
Anything from my favorites can qualify for this, except for maybe Jujutsu
Mar 26, 8:53 PM
Dec 2022
Cowboy Bebop easy pick for me or Space Dandy AHHH I GOTTA REWATCH THAT SOON
Mar 26, 9:09 PM

Jul 2020
10 times in a row its a lot but i think i can if its steins gate
Mar 26, 9:36 PM
BL Connoisseur

Oct 2008
Tondemo Skill, My New Boss is Goofy, Sasaki and Miyano for me. All three are my comfort anime.

I am forever your most devoted believer.

Mar 26, 9:46 PM
Jul 2021
Easy. Banana Fish. Would be just as good and hit me right in the feels every single time
Mar 26, 10:28 PM
Mar 2024
I'll stick with one also. Zoids new century Zero.
Mar 26, 11:39 PM

Apr 2020
Ive already rewatched hunter x hunter twice and I wouldn't mind watching it 8 more times. Its def a show I never get bored of
Mar 26, 11:48 PM

Jun 2020
Haruhi, this way the Endless Eight becomes Endless Eighty, ten times more peak
Mar 27, 12:05 AM

Jun 2014
1. Houseki no Kuni
2. Asobi Asobase
3. Kimestu no Yaiba S2 (Yuukaku-hen)

           but you can become stronger...

...でもつよくなれるよ                     

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Do you wish your culture was more represent in anime?

Spunkert - 8 hours ago

21 by DarkShame2 »»
1 minute ago

» Criticism You Don't Understand.

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

48 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you perfer Split Cour or Consecutive Cour?

animegamer245 - Yesterday

22 by FanofAction »»
9 minutes ago

» Has anime made you erotophobic?

LenRea - 54 minutes ago

8 by TheMechaManiac »»
13 minutes ago

» "This was a Masterpiece!!!" sections or moments in shows that aren't that.

APolygons2 - 27 minutes ago

1 by Zarutaku »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.