Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2023 2:51 PM

Feb 2009
Asta and the black bulls are back and they're taking Lucius's angels and clone one after another!
Dec 21, 2023 1:41 PM

Dec 2016
It's nice to read Black Clover again and glad to see Tabata is feeling better.

As for chapter itself, when break and moving to GIGA was announced I was saying to not expect more pages per chapter than "WSJ standard". So I hope people aren't upset.

Overall returning of soul chain was nice but original appearance is still the best and it was predictable that them getting antimagic was mostly so they could fight without dying but wish they wouldn't overpower enemies so easily.

ngl I completely forgot Adramelech (thanks color page) but I wonder what is his plan, why he is allied with Lulius, why he didn't attacked anyone? I'm afraid he will be final villain in style of Zetsu from Naruto where you think he is lackey of the bad guy but actually he was manipulating them the whole time.

I will count color page, so there is Liebe in this chapter (currently it's 37/17 ch. with only 31 words)
Also no Leviathan (currently 36 words in 9 chapters)
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.163/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Dec 21, 2023 2:14 PM

Jun 2014
Black Clover is finally back with its first chapter since it switched to Giga, and man, I forgot how crisp the art for this series is.

Luck and Magna got the spotlight this chapter, using Giant Black Rasengan anti-magic infused abilities to take out the Lucius clone. Time for the heroes to stage their counterattack. Pretty fire return for Black Clover.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 21, 2023 3:59 PM

Oct 2017
It's finally back. The art was good as usual and good action too. Luck and Magna kicked ass. Their reaction Yami's sister was hilarious.
Dec 21, 2023 4:09 PM
May 2021
Goat Clover is finally back mann!! Tabata really cooked w/ his art this chapter! Seeing Luck & Magna shining more in the manga been a while!
Dec 21, 2023 5:59 PM

Apr 2022
i can't even remember what happened in the last chapter, guess i should get used to it with the new release schedule on giga. luck and magna went crazy though.
Dec 22, 2023 4:24 AM

Jan 2014
now now, why Lucius feel overpowered when he could literally create an unlimited clone for himself?
Dec 22, 2023 3:03 PM
Aug 2020
crazy art, just amazing, i really enjoyed every panel

i don't want to wait to long for the next one...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Dec 23, 2023 6:40 AM

Jun 2023
Welcome back Tabata.

Luck and Magna 😍 They look sooo awesome being clad in the anti-magic stuff 🔥🔥🔥
Dec 23, 2023 8:49 AM
Apr 2023
Feels a bit like a cop out with the way that Asta can share his power. Art was great as always
Dec 24, 2023 9:22 AM

Jul 2022
Incredible return, I love to see Magna and Luck team up and take down a Lucius clone!!!! So fucking awesome!!!

Another few months until the next chapter, hopefully it's a little longer to hold us over for a bit, but damn I love this series

Dec 24, 2023 10:07 AM
Jun 2021
Black Clover is back after a long time. Luck and Magma killed 1 Lucius now 10 more to go. If everyone uses this amount of anti-magic then it will run out soon. I missed seeing Tabata's art don't know when the next chapter will be out
Dec 24, 2023 3:15 PM

Nov 2016
Common Magna and Luck W. Was nice to read Black Clover in a while and I hope Tabata is fit enough already. However, still sucks to see how much momentum this series lost.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 26, 2023 1:01 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
Was hoping the chapters would be at least slightly longer.....sigh. Well, at least what we did get was action packed and moved the story forward. The tag team between Luck and Magna was incredible. Magna's Soul Chain Deathmatch ability if I recall correctly last time he used it had a limit on how long he needed to wait between uses, so either the time had passed or it doesn't apply in Devil form. While taking out a clone of Lucius does seem unlikely, Magna's spell is stupidly broken for just that kind of opponent.
anime-primeDec 26, 2023 1:00 PM
Dec 26, 2023 12:05 PM
Feb 2022
it took him 4 months to draw 24 pages , and it still is ongoing
Dec 27, 2023 12:11 AM

May 2020
Thought we'd have something around a 50 pages chapter, but guess that's not happening. Anyways, good to see this isn't just about Asta and Yuno, I mean the way Magma and Luck went bonkers, it's safe to say all of Lucius clones would be eventually dealt with such ease, except maybe those who are up against Asta and Yuno.

Sucks to know the next chapter again will take a while.
Dec 27, 2023 7:18 AM

Dec 2016
Reply to anime-prime
Was hoping the chapters would be at least slightly longer.....sigh. Well, at least what we did get was action packed and moved the story forward. The tag team between Luck and Magna was incredible. Magna's Soul Chain Deathmatch ability if I recall correctly last time he used it had a limit on how long he needed to wait between uses, so either the time had passed or it doesn't apply in Devil form. While taking out a clone of Lucius does seem unlikely, Magna's spell is stupidly broken for just that kind of opponent.
@anime-prime

Magna's Soul Chain Deathmatch ability doesn't have any time limits. Issue with this spell is that he need to "write" that spell on his body and it's "one-time" type of spell but we don't know how much time he needs to write it.
Manga recommendation:
Anime recommendation:
Dec 27, 2023 7:45 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
Reply to Nieznajomy43
@anime-prime

Magna's Soul Chain Deathmatch ability doesn't have any time limits. Issue with this spell is that he need to "write" that spell on his body and it's "one-time" type of spell but we don't know how much time he needs to write it.
@Nieznajomy43 Ah, yeah. The original use made it sound like he spent up to six months preparing the spell for its one time use. And even if all 6 months were used for that spell, it's possible that it wouldn't take quite that long the next time. It's still pretty vague on how much prep time is needed to pull off the spell. I hope that gets clarified someday. It's too broken an ability to just fire off whenever he wants.
Dec 27, 2023 9:30 AM

Dec 2016
Reply to anime-prime
@Nieznajomy43 Ah, yeah. The original use made it sound like he spent up to six months preparing the spell for its one time use. And even if all 6 months were used for that spell, it's possible that it wouldn't take quite that long the next time. It's still pretty vague on how much prep time is needed to pull off the spell. I hope that gets clarified someday. It's too broken an ability to just fire off whenever he wants.
@anime-prime

Honestly I doubt we will see this spell ever again or at least one time more before end of the series.

And I think he can use that spell whenever he wants, he just need like one day (if not few hours) to write all needed runes.
Manga recommendation:
Anime recommendation:
Jan 6, 8:34 AM

Apr 2018
Great to have this back. Seems like this chapter went to Luck and Magna who took out one of the eleven Lucius's angels.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jan 7, 1:55 PM
Feb 2023
An average chapter with nothing special, and again with random power ups for the hero because villain never died and villain got some bs power from the begining now plot armour needs plot armour for character!
Mar 9, 10:54 AM
Jun 2021
Big return of the manga but quarterly, I hope the author's health remains. The reunion of the black bulls with the people of the royal capital will be great and with an excellent focus on the fight between Magna and Luck x Lucius.
Mar 25, 11:56 PM
Aug 2016
Magna and Luck goes so hard !!
Mar 26, 6:58 PM
Aug 2020
magna and luck senpaii!!
i hope tabata sensei recovers soon and we will get new chapters:)
Apr 3, 3:09 PM
Oct 2021
Insane phenomale unbelievable

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 370 Discussion

ARK-13 - Apr 25

5 by IzanaSolos »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 371 Discussion

ARK-13 - Apr 25

1 by JAstaRoth »»
Apr 25, 1:28 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 15 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29, 2015

19 by 9Sepia95 »»
Apr 14, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 14 Discussion

Stark700 - May 24, 2015

17 by 9Sepia95 »»
Apr 13, 7:05 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17, 2015

17 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 9, 11:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.