Forum Settings
Forums

Share some of the happiest moment of your life

New
Dec 19, 2023 7:21 PM

Feb 2018
HO! HO! HO!
Tiss the season of joy!
It's time to spread joy. Tell us some of the happiest moments in your life!

If you are a friend. Visit my profile to recommend me something to watch ( ^▽^)ψ__
Dec 19, 2023 7:35 PM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
some positiv words of wizdom:

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Dec 20, 2023 3:41 AM
Apr 2022
about 10ys ago i was in the wheat field with a setting sun scattering orange lights when a jovial child walked up to me, suddenly took my hand, and began to run along the fields laughing. i normally won't think of this activity as fun, but at that moment there was nothing i needed or wanted to pursue, i was just content with the peaceful scenery, the sound of a child laughing, and the sun's warmth on my back and it turned out it was all just a dream
Dec 20, 2023 4:33 AM

Oct 2012
- Standing in the first row of an Opeth concert AND In Flames concert on the same day. With my best friend, Wacken 2012. When Opeth played my favourite song from back then (The Devil's Orchard), rain just started POURING on us while Mikael Akerfeldt sang "God is dead!!"

- Roleplaying Avatar (ATLA) with my best friend, age 11-12. We would make our own cosplays and went into the forest and roleplayed it with our own stories invented.
(Also watching Avatar with him every evening when the new seasons came out. We would always binge on chocolate.

- Some NSFW involving stuff.

- Falling in love.

- When my husband proposed to me in cold, dark winter Norway on christmas eve in front of his family.

- When my cats trust and love me so much that they come under my blanket and sleep in my arms while purring.

- The regular saturday card game evenings with my mom and her twin sister. We were always drinking beer and at some point we had the silliest ideas, dropped the card game and started playing dress-up, making grimace competitions, inventing new snack combinations... etc.

- Reading books with my mom by a lake in summer.

- Having mad laughing fits with another childhood friend because we were both so stupid. xD
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

If life ain't just a joke
Then why am I dead?
Dec 20, 2023 6:03 AM

Dec 2013
When I was around 14 y.o. with my family went tour to Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast, James Cook Cottage, Mount Buller, etc)
With my brothers and other friends in the tour, we really had fun, played boom boom car, walking around city of Melbourne at night, weather was cold, but the warmth of happinesses was so real those moments

Dec 20, 2023 7:10 AM

Feb 2020
• Being taught about Dinosaurs in School
We had this as a pretty big subject in year/form 1. And this was around the time Jurassic Park was out in the theater, so Dinosaurs were a massive craze.
As part of the subject we measured how big a Sauropod would have been out in the playing area, visited a Dinosaur edutainment park and erected a T-rex sculpture outside our School. For the latter I was actually asked to help by the teachers, as everyone knew how much I loved Dinosaurs.
That time of my life was by far the happiest, I even still have my work books from that class, and ever since then Dinosaurs have been one of my strongest loves and comfort items for me.

• Being given Zag, our cat
Zag originally belonged to my eldest sister as a brother cat to Zig - who unfortunately got run over.
Zag was a bit of a naughty Cat, although that could have been because he was still pretty young. Sometimes though he would sleep in my (at the time) baby niece's cot, so my sis was worried about smothering, so she gave him to us. I was unbelievably happy, as I loved Zag, and he seemed to equally love me.
We already had an older female cat called Truffles so it was awkward if they would get on or not. They definitely didn't love eachother, but they got on probably better than expected. Zag was an absolutely amazing cat though, truly a cat to win over cat haters, as he absolutely loved everyone and was super friendly.
I missed him dearly being in hospital, and I remember my mother asking me if I wanted anything bringing back from home, and I said Zag (she did say ANYTHING!). I never expected her actually do that, but sure enough she did. She kept him in our car for some of the time, and I would go see him during breaks, and at other times he stayed in our hospital accomodation (which we shouldn't have done), I was super happy though.

•Meeting Hannah in Hospital
During my time being treated in the environment hospital (Breakspear Hospital), I usually was the only kid there. Sometimes there would be a random kid, but they didn't speak the same language as me, and they weren't actually there for treatment (idk why they were there?), but even so I used to hang out with them, but usually the didn't stay long and I'd be by myself again.
But one time this girl called Hannah came for treatment. I don't remember her story exactly? (I used to have her newspaper cutting, but can't seem to find it) but she became the hospital's other poster child along with me, I remember the hospital hanging both our newspapers articles in the reception waiting area.
Anyway, she was English herself, slightly older than me (maybe about a year or 2), but I was overjoyed to have someone to play with. We used to swap game consoles and games, as we both had MegaDrives, and she had a GameGear (which I found to be amazing) and i had a Gameboy. We became pretty good friends, although sometimes I think I annoyed her, as I always wanted to play with her, whereas sometimes she wanted to talk to or help out the staff. One time she stayed the night with myself and my mother in our accommodation, whilst Hannah's mother went back home for something, which made me happy. I can remember also that she had a break from the Hospital and went to the Isle Of Wight, and rode the preserved Railway there, and she wrote me a postcard and gave me gifts & badges from the railway, which i still have some of, just thought that was very sweet of her :') but of course, even she went away eventually. I can remember us both being very sad. I still think of her sometimes, she was lovely, and very tolerant of me.

• Getting my Cat Minx
My eldest Sister's friend's Cat had a second little of all-girl Cats, and they needed homes. So my Sis asked if I wanted some. I wanted 2 mostly-white ones initially, but the one I liked the most was taken already, and the other one I liked at the time was thought to be taken. The other 2 were a tuxedo cat (boring, plus my nephew has one already) and the other was kind-of a grey & ginger tabby - which my Sis loved and wanted me to have 🤣 I liked Minx's coat, as she's basically a chimera of all four of them - not quite Calico and also not Quite Tortoiseshell ...just never so a cat quite like her, and i loved her, so i had her. I only decided on one kitten in the end, as I'd never had a kitten before. I had to wait until I moved into my house to have her, as previously I was renting and couldn't have pets. My Sis brought her round and actually paid for her to be spayed too. She's...not the absolute nicest Cat ever. She likes me a lot, but she's a little scared of everyone else, she always either sleeps by my feet on my bed, or on-top of me every night. Thought it was cute when I came back from vacation abroad, and I must of left the yard light on and I heard her come in mewing. I called out to her and she rushed upstairs mewing and ran into my bedroom where I was at the time :')
LightWorkerDec 22, 2023 9:41 AM
Dec 20, 2023 12:00 PM

Jul 2021
Reading the manga Kokou no Hito for the first time. :)

Dec 20, 2023 3:18 PM
Jul 2018
Reply to LightWorker
• Being taught about Dinosaurs in School
We had this as a pretty big subject in year/form 1. And this was around the time Jurassic Park was out in the theater, so Dinosaurs were a massive craze.
As part of the subject we measured how big a Sauropod would have been out in the playing area, visited a Dinosaur edutainment park and erected a T-rex sculpture outside our School. For the latter I was actually asked to help by the teachers, as everyone knew how much I loved Dinosaurs.
That time of my life was by far the happiest, I even still have my work books from that class, and ever since then Dinosaurs have been one of my strongest loves and comfort items for me.

• Being given Zag, our cat
Zag originally belonged to my eldest sister as a brother cat to Zig - who unfortunately got run over.
Zag was a bit of a naughty Cat, although that could have been because he was still pretty young. Sometimes though he would sleep in my (at the time) baby niece's cot, so my sis was worried about smothering, so she gave him to us. I was unbelievably happy, as I loved Zag, and he seemed to equally love me.
We already had an older female cat called Truffles so it was awkward if they would get on or not. They definitely didn't love eachother, but they got on probably better than expected. Zag was an absolutely amazing cat though, truly a cat to win over cat haters, as he absolutely loved everyone and was super friendly.
I missed him dearly being in hospital, and I remember my mother asking me if I wanted anything bringing back from home, and I said Zag (she did say ANYTHING!). I never expected her actually do that, but sure enough she did. She kept him in our car for some of the time, and I would go see him during breaks, and at other times he stayed in our hospital accomodation (which we shouldn't have done), I was super happy though.

•Meeting Hannah in Hospital
During my time being treated in the environment hospital (Breakspear Hospital), I usually was the only kid there. Sometimes there would be a random kid, but they didn't speak the same language as me, and they weren't actually there for treatment (idk why they were there?), but even so I used to hang out with them, but usually the didn't stay long and I'd be by myself again.
But one time this girl called Hannah came for treatment. I don't remember her story exactly? (I used to have her newspaper cutting, but can't seem to find it) but she became the hospital's other poster child along with me, I remember the hospital hanging both our newspapers articles in the reception waiting area.
Anyway, she was English herself, slightly older than me (maybe about a year or 2), but I was overjoyed to have someone to play with. We used to swap game consoles and games, as we both had MegaDrives, and she had a GameGear (which I found to be amazing) and i had a Gameboy. We became pretty good friends, although sometimes I think I annoyed her, as I always wanted to play with her, whereas sometimes she wanted to talk to or help out the staff. One time she stayed the night with myself and my mother in our accommodation, whilst Hannah's mother went back home for something, which made me happy. I can remember also that she had a break from the Hospital and went to the Isle Of Wight, and rode the preserved Railway there, and she wrote me a postcard and gave me gifts & badges from the railway, which i still have some of, just thought that was very sweet of her :') but of course, even she went away eventually. I can remember us both being very sad. I still think of her sometimes, she was lovely, and very tolerant of me.

• Getting my Cat Minx
My eldest Sister's friend's Cat had a second little of all-girl Cats, and they needed homes. So my Sis asked if I wanted some. I wanted 2 mostly-white ones initially, but the one I liked the most was taken already, and the other one I liked at the time was thought to be taken. The other 2 were a tuxedo cat (boring, plus my nephew has one already) and the other was kind-of a grey & ginger tabby - which my Sis loved and wanted me to have 🤣 I liked Minx's coat, as she's basically a chimera of all four of them - not quite Calico and also not Quite Tortoiseshell ...just never so a cat quite like her, and i loved her, so i had her. I only decided on one kitten in the end, as I'd never had a kitten before. I had to wait until I moved into my house to have her, as previously I was renting and couldn't have pets. My Sis brought her round and actually paid for her to be spayed too. She's...not the absolute nicest Cat ever. She likes me a lot, but she's a little scared of everyone else, she always either sleeps by my feet on my bed, or on-top of me every night. Thought it was cute when I came back from vacation abroad, and I must of left the yard light on and I heard her come in mewing. I called out to her and she rushed upstairs mewing and ran into my bedroom where I was at the time :')
@LightWorker

Being taught about Dinosaurs in School
We had this as a pretty big subject in year/form 1. And this was around the time Jurassic Park was out in the theater, so Dinosaurs we a massive craze.
As part of the subject we measured how big a Sauropod would have been out in the playing area, visiting a Dinosaur edutainment park and erected a T-rex sculpture outside our School. For the latter I was actually asked to help by the teachers, as everyone knew how much I loved Dinosaurs.

That is so relatable. I was so fascinated with knowing these creatures existed on earth, there was an old animated documentary, I watched it twice a week, sometimes more often, or so for years.
The first time I saw a dinosaur in a book, I was like: let me sperg out about this thing.

- When I got my cats as a child. I've been like 7 and since then I always lived with cats my whole life.
These are the sweetest moments when they just seek put your presence often when you at home, want to play and sleep in your bed.

- When I met my (ex)partners and friend circle and just little moments with them. Cooking together, going to cons, watching anime, dnd days, just nice talks etc

- when we've been to Norway and saw the aurora and the landscape there!
removed-userDec 20, 2023 3:21 PM
Dec 22, 2023 7:43 AM

Feb 2020
@LittleOwlbear Literally all my Xmas gifts this year (we all met up early & exchanged presents) were Dinosaur-related😂 Which was very sweet of them, I honestly wasn't expecting anything at all.

My niece (who's 30) & her boyfriend also love Dinosaurs, so their pretty easy to buy for lol.
I got them an Angel Triceratops tree topper, which she loved.
Also for my birthday, my niece bought me a Dinosaur evolution tree painting, which is beautiful. Although I'm waiting for help to put it up, as I have bad luck with that😅

But yeah, things I like from an early age tend to stick with me for life it seems😊

Sorry for late reply, didn't notice it at first 😅
Dec 22, 2023 8:06 AM
Dec 2022
Any moments I have time with my family, including my mother who is sort of stand-off-ish to her two daughters, including me.
Dec 24, 2023 2:23 AM
Jan 2017
Happiest moment this year was meeting a girl. She totally ignored me two weeks. After starting my job then one day we talked and now Christmas Eve I'm proposing to her today. If she says no then it could end up being the worst Christmas of my life.
Dec 24, 2023 10:20 AM

Aug 2021
welp buying a bunch of chocolate >:)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2023 6:51 PM

Dec 2018
I got to see Florence and the Machines live with a bestie. We got front of the mosh pit too ^.^
Dec 27, 2023 7:48 PM

Sep 2020
When I first punched my mom. Right in the stomach, hard as I could. After all of the shit she put me and my dad through it was like blissful nirvana watching her collapse to the ground and start crying. There was also a time when I successfully blackmailed a Christian girl at my high school into giveing me orel and a $1000 payout for bullying my gay friend into quitting school, which I donated most of to the LGBT community. I felt like a crusader for committing the act. Now that I think about it most of the happiest moments in my life were when I was abusing assholes and the enablers of those assholes. Female assholes specifically. Wreaking havoc on right-ring Christian pricks has become an activity that brings me a lot of joy.

If liking lolicon makes me a pedo, not liking ecchi makes you a faggot
Dec 27, 2023 8:05 PM

Oct 2022
1. Spending time doing whatever with my twin sister and older sisters. They are definitely the best influence on my life so far.
2. Playing Dungeons and Dragons, way more fun than any video game can bring.
When a pancake lover does something: "Outrageous vicious crime"

When a waffle lover does something: "That means it is not illegal"

Quotes - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld_HIM667Do&t=2822s
Dec 29, 2023 2:58 PM

Jun 2015
When I got a PS1. One of the happiest days of my life. I've been playing it three years prior to that in local clubs and wanting to own one, but I had to wait for those three years. The first game I got was ISS Pro Evolution 2, the second one was Spyro 2. I still have it, as well as most of the games.
daky-kunJan 3, 7:39 PM

I respect your opinion as long as you respect mine.
Dec 29, 2023 4:09 PM
Jan 2022
I went on safari with my father in Botswana and Southafrica.Best time of my life.I even jumped off a bridge and survived (bungee jumping).
We must crush the wheel of hatred so we can evolve as a species !
Dec 29, 2023 7:52 PM
Nov 2023
Definitely the day I
Dec 29, 2023 8:45 PM

Sep 2014
my first and only boyfriend

my first and only girlfriend

i still find enjoyment in things but nothing has touched the highs of those two experiences
Dec 30, 2023 6:14 AM

Mar 2021
Jan 4, 3:37 PM

Jul 2014
Reply to TheSuave
When I first punched my mom. Right in the stomach, hard as I could. After all of the shit she put me and my dad through it was like blissful nirvana watching her collapse to the ground and start crying. There was also a time when I successfully blackmailed a Christian girl at my high school into giveing me orel and a $1000 payout for bullying my gay friend into quitting school, which I donated most of to the LGBT community. I felt like a crusader for committing the act. Now that I think about it most of the happiest moments in my life were when I was abusing assholes and the enablers of those assholes. Female assholes specifically. Wreaking havoc on right-ring Christian pricks has become an activity that brings me a lot of joy.
TheSuave said:
There was also a time when I successfully blackmailed a Christian girl at my high school into giveing me orel

You really don't care about your digital footprint at all, do you?
Take care of yourself

Jan 4, 7:11 PM
危ないお兄さん

Nov 2016
Reply to DreamWindow
some positiv words of wizdom:

@DreamWindow when early asian teenager tried his luck entered 4chan board lollll

Jan 5, 4:29 AM

Sep 2020
Reply to LoveLikeBlood
TheSuave said:
There was also a time when I successfully blackmailed a Christian girl at my high school into giveing me orel

You really don't care about your digital footprint at all, do you?
@LoveLikeBlood
It is merely an archive of my noble deeds and witty retorts.

If liking lolicon makes me a pedo, not liking ecchi makes you a faggot
Jan 6, 1:37 AM

Dec 2023
I high fived a girl disobeying her mother.
x

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - Apr 24

22 by UncreatedSong »»
38 minutes ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

27 by Astachanna »»
59 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - 9 hours ago

15 by RyuRabbit »»
1 hour ago

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

73 by 707supremacist »»
2 hours ago

» Plushies

_Nette_ - Apr 25

19 by Deyuko »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.